Anna Zajac Weddings Reviews

Anna Zajac Weddings 6
Anna Zajac Weddings 7
  • W

Will · Married on 05/05/2017

Anna took our engagement photos for us, and we were so impressed that we've asked her to shoot our wedding, as well. Anna was very thoughtful with everything from the location, to the poses, to helping us decide what color clothing would photograph best. She went the extra mile to make sure we felt comfortable, and the results speak for themselves - we couldn't be happier. Anna is very professional, very skilled, and highly recommended.

Sent on 10/24/2016
  • Elyse

Elyse · Married on 04/29/2017

Anna is amazing: we can't recommend her highly enough! Not only did she deliver beautiful images, but she was truly a joy to be around, getting to know us so we felt completely comfortable around her for our photos. She worked with our schedule and was professional, yet fun. She went above and beyond with her work: you can tell she loves what she does!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Heather · Married on 04/15/2017

I am the mother of the groom and have to say that Anna was amazing! She was just wonderful the day of the wedding - so kind, friendly and lovely and yet capturing every important moment - moments we didn't even realize were important until we say them in pictures. The pictures are stunning - and I am someone who is pretty picky. Anna and her photography rock!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Heather · Married on 03/24/2017

We feel so lucky and fortunate to have found Anna and have her take photos for our engagement session and also for our wedding! The beauty of her work speaks for itself. She has such a unique perspective and love for love :) My fiancé and I aren't the most photogenic/ comfortable people in from of the camera and we were apprehensive going into our engagement session. Not five minutes into the session Anna put us as ease and made us giggle and relax into being ourselves. There aren't too many people that love what they do and Anna's love for wedding photography radiates through her photos.

Sent on 06/23/2016

Lucy · Married on 01/20/2017

Anna is just such a joy to work with. You want to be careful with who you choose to have around you on your special day, and Anna just made it magical. Plus she takes damn good photos!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Tracy · Married on 11/12/2016

Honestly, I cant say enough about how much I enjoyed working with Anna. It such a stressful thing planning a wedding and she is so organized and professional that she takes all the worry out. She asks you whats important to you, what do you want to see in these pictures, what do you want the pictures to feel like, who is most important. It makes it easy to break down. This is my first time planning something this big and she made it easier. I was so anxious on the day and she just calm and a breath of fresh air. My husband is very quiet and Im very outgoing and she helped both of us meet in the middle and take great pictures. And bonus, just wait if you hire her you will know she got the shot when she does the Anna happy dance. How could not love that!?

Sent on 12/20/2016

Adam · Married on 11/12/2016

I can say that Anna exceeded my expectations whole-heartedly. I'm sure her portfolio and experience will give you an idea of her amazing photography talents, but let me take a moment to touch on the other qualities that Anna brings to the table.

In the stressful wedding planning environment, Anna was consistently our favorite vendor to talk and meet with. She was always on quick with her responses, gave great advice, and listened to our needs from the start; we always felt on the same page. For our wedding, we required a second shooter, and I can say that her and her colleague were the epitome of consumate professionals... and that's not me just saying that because her photography was awesome, everyone at the wedding was very complimentary and enjoyed Anna presence.

I can, without hesitation, recommend Anna Zajac photography for your event. She is without a doubt awesome, and as far as we're concerned, she's the only photographer in the Chicagoland area. You will quickly find you made the right decision- wedding's are stressful enough, let her handle this, its worth it!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Patricia · Married on 10/02/2016

Anna is beyond easy to work with. As someone who is normally anxious and awkward having my photo taken, I did not feel any of this with Anna. She made us feel extremely comfortable and relaxed; she knows just what to say to put you at ease and get the best results–and you can tell in our final pictures. She edited and returned the final pictures to us really fast. It's evident she really cares about her clients and delivers quality work. It's always nice to have someone so passionate, hardworking and joyful at their job. I can't recommend her enough. (THANKS ANNA!)

Sent on 09/07/2016

Ariella · Married on 10/01/2016

Anna was the very first vendor I booked for our wedding! I was impressed by her beautiful pictures and knew that her eye would be perfect for what I envisioned. My expectations were already pretty high and Anna went above and beyond. Anna is so talented and obviously loves what she does and it comes through in person as well as in her photographs. After the wedding was over, many guests told us they loved our photographer! She's great at directing people, and was so fast at getting all of our group shots out of the way. One of my favorite parts of my wedding day were the moments that Anna took me and my husband away from the guests to have some quiet moments with each other. It really helped us stay connected to each other throughout the hectic day (and BONUS we have some gorgeous shots of just us looking happy and in love).
    Anna was wonderful, and I'm so happy I found her!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Lisa · Married on 09/10/2016

Anna was so warm, friendly, and accommodating throughout the evening. She took the initiative when we needed some organizing for family and group photos, and the rest of the evening you barely knew she was there, yet we received hundreds of wonderful photos. Her candid photos are especially great!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 08/27/2016

I am a perfectionist at heart and really had a hard time finding a photographer, especially because I was looking for a photographer that had a creative edge and eye for good angles. I wanted my pictures to be fun, colorful, emotional, candid, creative, and pull you in. When making my decision, these were all qualities I was looking for. I wanted my pictures to be creative, and memorable. The first time I looked at Anna’s Website, I said to myself, there is something different about her. She was a contender at first glance! As I continued to explore her website and portfolio, I was drawn to her style and how real her pictures were. They were very raw and really told a story. Each and every picture on her website really captured the essence of the people in them.
    This was EXACTLY what I wanted in my pictures, and Anna did just that! Now, after seeing my pictures, I won’t use any photographer for personal pictures but her.
    Not only is she an artistic and photographic genius, but she is so easy to talk to. Pictures can be intimidating, not knowing what to do, where to stand, where to look, where to put your hands? The list goes on and on… but Anna talked us through everything. She showed us how to walk, where to place our hands and we had so much fun with it!
    I had my hair cut and colored the day before our Forever Session and my makeup trial the morning of our Forever Session, (very bad idea folks.. very bad). I called Anna about an hour before our session and ended up breaking down. She was so positive and uplifting, and honestly talked me off the ledge that day! I can’t thank her enough for the story she told of our special day. Our pictures are everything I wanted and more!
    THANK YOU!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Bill · Married on 08/20/2016

Anna Zajac’s work is natural, fun, and heartfelt--just what we were looking for. She is an exemplary wedding photographer in terms of her technique, professionalism, and cheery, can-do attitude.

We received our beautiful photos a few weeks ago. Anna did a wonderful job letting everyone's personalities shine through; both the candid and the posed shots came out really well. My wife was worried about the immediate family photos because her parents are divorced, but Anna handled the situation calmly and didn’t act like anything was wrong or unusual, which kept things from feeling too tense. As my wife put it, "may all estranged and divorced families have Anna as their photographer."

We were also hugely impressed at how she handled the language barrier with those in our family who don't speak English. There were a lot of people to wrangle but she expertly directed the traffic and was so efficient that we had time to go mingle during the cocktail hour. All our relatives thought that she was extremely friendly and easy to work with, and she’s so genuinely happy to be part of your day it's contagious. She was definitely one of the vendors that we felt was part of our "team." Considering the quality of the photos and her level of service (many emails exchanged, and several phone sessions, too, over the course of 10 months), she was one of the best vendor decisions we made.

BONUS TIP: We’d definitely recommend getting your engagement shoot with Anna, too, so you can get a sense of what it's like working together when it's just the three of you. At first we felt a bit awkward about having a professional shoot, but she's very thoughtful about how you can most feel comfortable. She advised that we go to a park instead of our original idea (a busy neighborhood square) because we’d get a lot of people looking on. Smart! (She was also flexible and patient when it threatened to rain on wedding day and we agonized over whether to try for our outdoor photo location!)

Sent on 10/18/2016

Jenna · Married on 07/30/2016

Anna photographed my wedding from first look to well into the evening and did a great job! Of course, because it was my wedding day I was a bit overwhelmed before we did the first look but with Anna's positive attitude and energy I soon started to feel at ease. Having photos taken doesn't come naturally for most of us but somehow with Anna's magic our photos look very natural and relaxed - not one of them seems too posed or awkward. The last thing I will brag about Anna for is that she got our wedding photos to us 30 days after the wedding during peak wedding season - way more timely than I was expecting. Thank you for everything, Anna!!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Rachel · Married on 07/09/2016

Anna took our engagement photos and we've also booked her to be our wedding photographer. She did an absolutely amazing job with our engagement photos. Anna is professional, creative, and friendly, and she made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. We had so much fun during our session with Anna and I highly recommend working with her. I can't wait to have Anna take our wedding photos!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Laura · Married on 07/03/2016

Anna is really great at what she does! My fiancee and I were pretty nervous being in front of the camera, and she helped us feel at ease during our engagement photo session. She got a great mix of shots - some romantic, some fun, some really cool wide shots - and also really captured our personalities and our neighborhood's character. We can't wait for our actual wedding day, which Anna's shooting too!

Sent on 04/29/2016

Carly · Married on 06/05/2016

Anna is an absolutely amazing wedding photographer. Her warmth and energy made everyone feel so comfortable. She even kept her cool when wrangling my very large family for all the pictures afterward - what a saint! We initially reached out to Anna because we loved her portfolio and I had heard good things about her from a friend who also works in wedding photography. But what really made me value her work the most was her positivity genuine excitement for us and to be involved. Anna, you're a rock star. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Rachel · Married on 06/04/2016

Anna was a pleasure to work with. Her warm, sweet personality put us at ease. She gave us wonderful running encouragement during our engagement and wedding day photo shoots. The resulting photos are gorgeously beautiful. My husband says they are the best pictures ever taken of him. We particularly love how well she captures our emotions in the candid shots.

Sent on 07/11/2016

Karen · Married on 11/14/2015

Anna did a candid family session at our home with myself, my husband and our two young children. While it wasn't a wedding, I certainly think I can speak to her talent, professionalism and creativity -- which are absolutely best-in-class. I can't say enough how wonderful and gracious she is to work with, how amazing her eye is for both candids and details, and how she truly can captures a story with her work. There are plenty of great photographers to choose from - but few visual storytellers. I would hire her again in a heartbeat, and tell everyone I know to do the same. Simply amazing work. Can't thank you enough, Anna.

Sent on 12/04/2015

Anna was so patient with our family. even though my daughters were in no mood to cooperate, she managed to snap some amazing photos in their element. Her work on the photos were excellent and the colors are amazing. I recommend Anna for any of your photo needs.

Sent on 11/19/2015

Mandalyn · Married on 10/25/2015

Anna tok our family portraits this fall and we couldn't be happier. She was a joy to work with, made us feel at ease during our session, and delivered images that we'll treasure forever. Thank you, Anna!

Sent on 12/15/2015

Jen · Married on 10/24/2015

Anna was an absolute JOY to work with! She was always responsive to emails and we met a few times in person to discuss details. She was attentive to our needs and provided wonderful customer service from the beginning until the very end. She is incredibly professional, yet fun to be around, and personalizes everything! We are soo happy with our images and would hire her again in a heart beat.

Sent on 12/17/2015

Kelly · Married on 09/12/2015

Anna Zajac was recommended to us through co-workers of my husband who is a graphic designer. It is always nice having designer friends, they always have the best recommendations- Anna is no exception! We are so happy that we went with her as our photographer. Just look at her portfolio- it speaks for itself. Her eye for capturing the right shot at the most beautiful of moments is impeccable. She does the work of two people in one. Anna has great communication and since we are out of town, we had a few Skype sessions to really get to know one another and make us/ her feel more comfortable about the whole experience. I cannot express enough how lovely of a person she is and how infectious her smiles and outgoing personality are- she is professional, but also someone you end up wanting to be best friends with at the same time. Her attention to detail is remarkable. I was really looking forward to outside photos at our state park reception, since my husband and I love nature so much, but after 2 weeks of sunny beautiful weather of course it had to RAIN the date of our wedding. Anna went above and beyond helping to secure a site in a beautiful local greenhouse and really saved the day. I was so stressed and tired of making decisions at that point that when the forecast said rain, I was ready to just accept that we wouldn't get the nature shots I had dreamed of. I am so thankful for Anna, for her dedication to making her clients special day special, for her talent and would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 09/21/2015

Mallory · Married on 08/21/2015

Anna was a dream! So professional and organized. She created an atmosphere of calmness during a wedding day of non stop hustle and bustle. My favorite moments during our day were the private ones that she arranged and captured. I am so thankful for her & the role she played in our wedding day.

Sent on 09/06/2015

Michael · Married on 08/07/2015

Anna was by far the most competent, talented, and caring vendor of anyone I worked with for my wedding. There is literally nothing more I could ask of her, nor any suggestions for improvement; she was perfect! It is apparent she takes great pride in her work, and she invested the time to get to know my wife and I in order to get a sense of our style and desires, which she totally delivered on. Besides her top-notch professional qualities, Anna's open and intuitive nature really sets her apart. She made us feel completely comfortable throughout the whole experience, and seamlessly blended in and out of our intimate wedding; she was like a shadow popping out at just the right time to capture candid moments! Anna also possesses a unique artistic sense that she wielded mightily while we took couple photos after the ceremony. Having previously researched the area, we went on quite a fun romp in the surrounding neighborhood through a series of backdrops that perfectly suited us; the dynamism of her style really let the artist show through. I can't recommend Anna Zajac Photography highly enough, thank you so much!

Sent on 08/26/2015

Kyle · Married on 07/04/2015

Anna is the best!!! My wife and I just got married and Anna was great. Even though we have HUGE families, she organized people to get all the family pictures in a short amount of time. She also made the first look pictures fun. She brings a lot of enthusiasm and joy in her photography and it makes for a great experience.

Our photos turned out beautiful. We are so so happy with them! She also made wedding books for us, and those are something we will cherish forever. Anna is truly one of a kind, going above and beyond for everything.

Thanks Anna! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/08/2015