Anna Thielen Photography Reviews

117 | Frankfort, IL

117 Reviews for Anna Thielen Photography

Stephanie · Married on 07/28/2012

Anna was absolutely fantastic to work with! My husband and I live out of state and only went in to Illinois a few times before our wedding. Anna was incredibly flexible when meeting with us to discuss things for the wedding. She made us feel completely comfortable and we had no worries whatsoever. The day of our wedding, Anna not only showed up promptly, but she also got right to work! She was so good that I didn't even realize she was there half the time! Further, Anna made sure that it was okay to pull us away for a little bit of time from the reception because she had great ideas for pictures by the gazeebo at night. All of our guests absolutely loved Anna! She was very personable and professional! After the wedding, Anna had a few pictures ready for our viewing right away! It didn't take much longer to get the rest of our wedding photos, which all turned out absolutely beautiful! My husband and I are so happy that we chose Anna to capture the wonderful moments of one of the best days of our lives! We would (and have) recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 04/26/2014

Carolyn · Married on 02/25/2012

Anna is an amazing photographer!! Our wedding pictures are unbelievable, she captured everything beautifully! I am so camera shy and she made me feel so comfortable. I highly recommend her- so talented!!!

Sent on 02/25/2014

Marissa · Married on 08/27/2011

I could not possibly say enough good things about Anna's work if I tried. When we booked Anna to photograph our wedding in 2011 we knew we would be happy with the results. When received our album we realized we were not just happy with the results but blown away. She captured all the shots we had wanted beautifully and the candids were just as stunning. Anna not only has a great artistic eye, but her personality makes her a joy to work with. It is always a plus when a photographer can work seamlessly with other vendors to make the big day go off without a hitch. My husband and I were so pleased with Anna's work we continue too use her to capture our son's special moments.

Sent on 02/12/2014

Karisa · Married on 06/25/2011

Anna was wonderful to work with for our wedding and engagement session. She was so good that we recently used her for some family pictures. I would highly recommend her as she was timely, professional, and really customized the poses to suit our personal preferences.

Megan · Married on 06/18/2011

Anna has been our go to photographer for family weddings and now for family and children photos. She is so wonderful and has such a beautiful gift that she loves to share with her clients. Her passion for photography and helping to capture life's greatest, most precious moments shows through her work.

Sent on 02/12/2014

I was referred to Anna by my sister, and I now recommend every bride-to-be to use Anna on their wedding day. I love that I have these breathtaking photos to remeber the details and emotions of my wedding day that went by too quickly. Now that I have a growing family, Anna is right there to capture the special mikestones of my babies. I really couldn't recommend her enough!

Tammy · Married on 08/28/2010

Anna photographed my wedding in 2010. Since then she has also done many family photo sessions as well as my daughters new born photos, 3 month and 6 month photos. She does amazing work! I will probably go to her forever!

Sent on 02/15/2014

Anna Thielen is an excellent photographer and her photos are exquisite. She is responsive, reliable and talented! After our wedding we've continued to use Anna as our family photographer and have never been disappointed! We'd hands down recommend Anna to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Jessica · Married on 08/24/2008

Anna did our wedding pictures, and has since taken our family pictures. What can I say about her? She's amazing!!! She is so wonderful to work with, and takes the most beautiful pictures. I will be using her for years to come.

Sent on 02/11/2014

Anna is a wonderful photographer!! She first photographed my husband and I at our wedding in 2007 and now photographs children!! Anna truly has the gift to capture beautiful timeless photos. I highly recommend Anna for any of your photography needs!! ~AOD

Sent on 02/17/2014

Peggy · Married on 09/30/2006

Anna was great to work with. Very professional and organized. She knew everyone in the bridal party's name, kept our large group on schedule, and took shots of things I wouldn't have thought of or missed out the day of the wedding. Her work is amazing and it was so hard to choose which pics to have because they were all great!

Sent on 02/13/2014

Alexi · Married on 10/23/2016

Anna was absolutely a joy to work with! She got all the shots we wanted but she wasn't in the way. She worked quickly and efficiently but she wasn't cold. She had an awesome attitude and her pictures were absolutely beautiful. She also has a really cool selection of books that aren't overpriced. Only downside was that we had to be in range of Frankfort, IL for our engagement photos and meetings with her, and we live on the North Side of Chicago so it was a bit of a drive. But we would do it again - she's worth every penny!

Sent on 12/14/2016
  • Rachel

Rachel Mabbott · Married on 07/10/2020

Great Photographer

Anna is a great photographer to work with. She was on time and professional. I didn't even notice her during our wedding ceremony yet she got so many great shots! She had all of our photos sent to us within a month after the wedding. I would recommend her to anyone needing a photographer.

Sent on 12/17/2019

Kellie · Married on 06/10/2017

Anna was the best!! I loved our engagement and wedding pictures!

Sent on 11/30/2017

We booked Anna Thielen for our wedding and were delighted with the results of our engagement shoot. What gave us the confidence to book her was that we loved her work, but also knew that we could count on her professionalism on this very important day!

Sent on 12/06/2014

Anna took many great photographs and stayed with us the entire day. She missed a couple shots we would have liked, but overall did a great job capturing our perfect day.

Sent on 09/18/2013

Nicole · Married on 07/19/2014

4.2

Anna captured some amazing shots at our wedding. She was very thorough and creative with poses. My only complaint is that she did not make sure you got all of the pictures we requested on our picture list. We got so caught up the day that we didn't think to ask before she left so we are missing some pictures we would have liked. Otherwise she was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 08/01/2014