Anna Thielen Photography Reviews

117 | Frankfort, IL

117 Reviews for Anna Thielen Photography

Elizabeth · Married on 04/15/2016

Anna was wonderful to work with. Since Anna has so much experience I was able to just pass the baton to her and let her facilitate the picture taking, completely!! The where, the when, and the how....she took care of. I received my photos very quick and they were wonderful! I spent hours looking at my pictures and was in love with them instantly. Anna captured so many wonderful moments.

Sent on 08/03/2016

Katie · Married on 04/09/2016

Anna gave excellent recommendations for poses and picture spots. She was patient and worked well with all lighting especially natural. My pictures arrived quickly and they are beautiful.

Sent on 04/20/2016
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 11/21/2015

Anna Thielen is an amazing photographer! We met her first when she worked on another family wedding and knew that we had to have her photograph our wedding. She knows her craft; knows how to get those wonderful pictures that will last a lifetime. Her prices are very fair and the quality is beyond-superb. She is a no-nonsense professional that will make your photography session worth your while and will provide you with pictures that will make you jump for joy. She offers engagement sessions too and I highly recommend to brides and grooms to definitely take her up on this offer as it gives you time to know her style and for her to see the love between the couple- this all comes through in the pictures. She is courteous, on-time, funny and really gets you the pictures you want for your occasion. I know for me, I will cherish the pictures forever. My husband and I were so happy with Anna and her photography skills. I would absolutely recommend her for any of your photographic needs. She takes whatever direction you want and at the same time, knows exactly what you need (without asking her). She captures both still an action shots. I cannot think of a better person to know and to have as a photographer! I highly recommend you choosing Anna Thielen of Anna Thielen Photography- you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/17/2015

Sarah · Married on 10/17/2015

Unfortunately Anna Thielen was unable to photograph my wedding, but she did photograph my engagement photos (which turned out wonderful!!) Two photographers who work with Anna photographed my wedding, and they did a phenomenal job. They were right on time (even willing to come early or stay late if needed), knew what photos would look great (they were willing to show me the photos from their camera if one turned out beautiful!), and were so personable. I really enjoyed my time being with them, and I cannot wait to receive my album showcasing my special day!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Casey · Married on 09/12/2015

Anna was amazing to work with. We rescheduled our engagement session due to weather, and she was so laid back about flexible. She always replied to my emails quickly, and was so kind during both our engagement photos and on our wedding day. We felt that Anna's pricing was below other photographers we looked at who were including far less in their packages. I can't recommend her highly enough. And, on top of all of that, our photos are absolutely STUNNING! She edited well over 1,000 photos for us, and included copyright with all of them!

Sent on 01/05/2016

So many pictures to choose from! Well priced and wonderful selection! Our only concern was how much focus was on the dancefloor. There aren't many pictures of the rest of the people from the wedding, which makes our reception look like there were only 20 people in attendance. If I had known, I would have asked her to move around and get pictures of everyone socializing, not just the dancing.

Sent on 09/15/2015

Dana · Married on 07/18/2015

Anna did an awesome job photographing my wedding. I am so happy with how the pictures came out - and there are SO many!! She was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 07/31/2015

Kate · Married on 07/11/2015

Anna is absolutely wonderful!!! Her quality of work, professionalism, experience, and reliability make her the best! I recommend her to anyone that wants beautiful pictures, a trustworthy photography and quick turn around time to get your images!

Sent on 08/13/2015

Ashley · Married on 06/20/2015

Anna is wonderful to work with! She did a great job at our wedding. It was really important to me to find a great photographer because after the wedding all you have left to remember it by are the pictures. She did not disappoint! She was very professional and knew what she was doing. She did not miss a shot, and the pictures turned out beautifully! Her pricing is the best around, and she got our pictures back to us within a week or 2. I would definitely use Anna again for any future events.

Sent on 10/30/2015

Alison · Married on 06/12/2015

Anna was wonderful to work with! She quickly responded to any and all emails/text messages/phone calls, and was always professional and friendly. We got wonderful outdoor wedding pictures despite light rain and cold weather. Anna was more than willing to work through the conditions to get the pictures we wanted. They turned out bright and beautiful, and you would never guess that it was raining. She consistently checked in with us to make sure that we were getting all the moments we wanted documented. I would definitely recommend her to anyone searching for a wonderful wedding photographer!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Jessica · Married on 06/07/2015

We were so impressed with Anna. She was so sweet and not the least bit intrusive. Our pictures came out amazing. All thanks to her and we have memories of our wedding that will last a lifetime. Thank you Anna for everything!!!!

Sent on 07/18/2015

Kelly · Married on 06/06/2015

I absolutely loved Anna. She was fantastic to work with. She had lots of great ideas and she made us feel very comfortable. She made sure we got every photo we wanted on our wedding day and reminded us of photos we should get.
    When we met this Anna she was very honest and answered all our questions. After booking her she kept in contact and gave great recommendations. With our booking we received a free engagement sessions. She recommended a few places and we chose one and we met and again, she made us feel so comfortable and she really captured our personalities in the photos. She had my photos back to me within 2 weeks. She texted when she mailed them and checked in with me to make sure I liked them.
    We also booked a second photographer for our wedding day and he was fantastic. I would highly recommend getting both. We got some great shots and it was great to have another creative eye. Having 2 made it very easy to get through our family shots quickly and we're able to get more of just my husband and myself. Our 2nd photographer was also extremely easy to work with and worked great along with Anna.
    Along with a 2nd photographer we booked a photo booth through Anna. It was also amazing! They were very affordable. We received a memory book and a copy of every photo taken. It was an open booth and they provided props; which were great. The attendant was friendly and my guests spoke very highly of him as well as the photo booth. It was worth the extra expense.
    I cannot say enough great things about Anna. She had my 1400+ photos edited and available for viewing online within 2 weeks and she texted me when she mailed our flash drive; which I received 24 hours later and had our photo release attached. (We own the rights to our photos)
    I could not have asked for a better person to work with. I will definitely have her doing all my important photos!

Sent on 07/12/2015

Mari · Married on 06/05/2015

I would definitely recommend Anna Thielen Photography - she is very detail oriented and professional when it comes to pictures. I was impressed by her creativity and all the shots she captured throughout the wedding. Her turnaround time for sending back proofs is amazing too.

Sent on 07/09/2015

Melissa · Married on 05/30/2015

I randomly stumbled across Anna's website when searching for wedding photographers, and I am so happy that I did. She was absolutely wonderful to work with! She did both my engagement and wedding photos and we could not be happier with how they turned out; I have also gotten so many compliments on our wedding pictures from both guests and the wedding and non-guests. She is efficient, professional, and open to suggestions of any poses we wanted to try. Very flexible with making meetings work. Very fast turn around for engagement and wedding photos (our wedding was on a Saturday and the following Tuesday she texted me that the photos were done) and she gives you the rights and the edited images, which is really really nice. Overall I am so happy that I found Anna Thielen and plan to go back to her in the future for family photos :)

Sent on 07/12/2015

Christina · Married on 03/14/2015

Awesome pictures and so friendly and easy to work with!

Sent on 03/27/2015

Ashley · Married on 01/30/2015

Anna was very accommodating and thorough! Open to any pose suggestions as well!

Sent on 07/09/2015

Erin · Married on 01/17/2015

It was such a pleasure to work with Anna for our wedding. We chose her after viewing her website and seeing all the beautiful and unique pictures she has taken. She was very prompt when responding to calls and made everything very easy and simple. She was so easy to work with and was nice and friendly to everyone. I feel like she really captured both of our personalities in the pictures she took. Our wedding was in January so for our pictures we were in the snow and it was a bit chilly out. Anna never rushed anything. She always asked me or my husband if we wanted to take anymore pictures before she wrapped up. It was also great that she releases all of the photos to you. We received our pictures 6 days after our wedding and received the flashdrive 7 days after the wedding! I highly recommend her for anyone looking for a photographer and I will definitely be going to her for any future events.

Sent on 01/30/2015

Megan · Married on 11/15/2014

We had a great experience with using Anna Thielen for our photography services. After meeting with Anna, we knew that she was the one we wanted to book to help create the special memories from our wedding. The complimentary engagement session included with the wedding package was an added bonus! Anna was professional and patient with our specific photo requests throughout the day. She has a great eye for detail- making sure everything was perfect in each photo. We couldn’t be happier that we found Anna, and will definitely be contacting her again in the future to help us capture more memories!

Sent on 11/22/2014

Steven · Married on 11/01/2014

My wife and I are extremely happy that we chose Anna as the photographer for our wedding. Anna is very kind, professional, and skilled at her trade. She took well over 1,100 pictures on our wedding day, lasting from 11am to 10pm, and being a pleasure to work with the whole day through. Anna took a variety of photos, giving us an opportunity to sort through to find the ones we love the most. She helped us and our family/friends pose for shots and was always a pleasure to work with. Anna was extremely responsive on e-mails, phone calls, and text messages, which really helped when we were stressing about getting things organized just so. Anna included in her price an engagement photos session which was a real pleasure. Not only did we get some great photos from that session, but we also got used to her photography style in advance of the wedding. Lastly, and definitely one of the most important reasons we chose Anna Thielen, is the fact that she released the rights to the photos that she took of us. This was one of the key reasons we chose her, since many photographers refuse to give up those rights and want to charge you a fortune for photos even after you've paid a small fortune just for them to take the photos. Anna provided considerable value not just in providing us with those photo rights, but also in being a fantastic photographer, organized professional, and lovely person. We would definitely recommend Anna to all of our friends and family for their special events.

Sent on 11/14/2014

Anna was absolutely amazing this past Saturday as the photographer for our wedding. She was early to start and even stayed a bit later to capture some memorable pictures. From the start, she was easy to work with and did a great job capturing our engagement pictures in the summer (which were complimentary!). She knows her stuff that's for sure! Anna had our pictures to us within days of the wedding (I just received the flashdrive in the mail today and our wedding was just 5 days ago) and even put up a few sneak peeks that night! Thank you, Anna for capturing our day!

Sent on 10/30/2014

Gail · Married on 10/18/2014

Anna was so great and fun during my wedding! My bridesmaids kept throwing ideas for pictures at her and she rolled right along and the pictures came out amazing! By the time that I returned from my honeymoon, she had posted many pictures to my Facebook, a few days after that she emailed the link for the edited pictures and within 2 days I had the flash drive! So quick and the pictures were amazing!! Will use her again for any other photography needs!

Sent on 11/02/2014

Jenna · Married on 10/04/2014

Anna was phenomenal to work with. I cannot express how grateful we are for using her services on our big day. Her work is amazing, I cannot believe how great our pictures turned out. She is the best! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Jennifer · Married on 09/19/2014

Anna was wonderful to work with. We had our wedding at 5:30pm so we started to lose daylight pretty quick, she knew just what to do to get the right lighting for the outdoor pictures. She was very professional and I just loved how she knew exactly what to do and how to get everything done in the most efficient way. She posted a few pictures on my facebook page and I can't wait to see the rest of them. I would definitely recommend Anna! She was wonderful!!

Sent on 09/23/2014

kristen · Married on 09/13/2014

Anna was absolutely wonderful! She was already taking pictures as I entered the venue! She was very professional, and ensured that we got all the photos we wanted. She was super creative and had us do many fun poses. Our pictures were ready 4 days later! And they were stunning! We will definitely use her services in the future !

Sent on 09/17/2014

Sheryl · Married on 09/06/2014

Anna was awesome for my wedding. She was prompt, courteous and professional. She took many pictures and they came out beautiful. I will recommend her to others, thank you Anna.

Sent on 09/12/2014