Anna Thielen Photography Reviews

117 | Frankfort, IL

117 Reviews for Anna Thielen Photography

Taylor-Renee · Married on 10/08/2017

Anna was wonderful. She captured so many amazing moments.

Sent on 11/28/2017

Christina · Married on 10/07/2017

Anna did a fantastic job photographing our wedding! She is very nice, responsive and easy to work with! She had great ideas of where to take the pictures with different backgrounds and multiple poses with family and bridal party. Anna
    captured the best pictures throughout our day and night and we are so pleased of how the pictures turned out!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Melissa · Married on 09/08/2017

Anna is amazing! She was recommended by several friends and family members. She was very accommodating and super easy to work with! We got our photos back quickly after our wedding and we're thrilled with how they came out! We have so many great options! I will definitely be recommending her to everyone and I'm looking forward to working with her again in the future!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Shelby · Married on 09/01/2017

Anna was a wonderful choice for our wedding photographer! She was so helpful and responsive to any question or concern we had. She provided so many photos for us, but not too many to be overwhelming. She made sure that our entire wedding party and family participated in each photo and was such a delight to work with. Definitely recommend her to anyone for any photographer needs!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Lauren · Married on 08/12/2017

We are so grateful to have had Anna as part of our day! Right from the start Anna was quick to respond to any questions and had our photos edited and back to us in a timely manner. She captured amazing photos of our venue and the entire day. We will cherish our photos forever! We highly recommend Anna to capture those special moments for you.

Lauren & Tomas Ambutas

Sent on 12/09/2017

Cynthia · Married on 06/25/2017

OMG Anna is wonderful!!!!! I booked her for my engagements photo and my wedding which was on June 25, 2017. She is amazing . she made sure our photos came out great. Telling people to remove sunglasses, straighten their necklace , ect. My pictures came out beautiful. She made sure we had some fun pictures as well. I got my pictures back at a resonable time. I highly recommend Anna Thirlen!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Meghan · Married on 06/23/2017

Anna was wonderful to work with for our wedding! She took our engagement pictures and our wedding day pictures. Each and every picture turned out amazing! She was quick to respond to any questions, and her turn around time for pictures was even more quick! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Jessica · Married on 05/28/2017

I'm so thankful we had Anna capture the moments of our wedding. She is super talented, very thorough and great to work with! The quality of her work is outstanding! We can't thank her enough for taking such great pictures of our special day that we will cherish for a lifetime.

Sent on 05/31/2017

Kelly · Married on 03/04/2017

Anna is an amazing photographer! The day off flows smoothly with her and she got our pictures back to us in a quick turnaround time. I'd highly recommend Anna for any photography needs especially weddings!

Sent on 03/13/2017
  • barbiecake88

Jill · Married on 12/17/2016

I'm so grateful we chose Anna Thielen Photography to capture our December 2016 wedding. When booking, my priorities were balancing quality and budget and also working with someone where we were guaranteed to know who our photographer was before the week of our wedding (versus some of the larger photography companies who assign you someone last minute). I was really impressed by Anna's quality of work and down to earth style. Her prices were very reasonable compared to other photographers at her caliber. I'm really grateful Anna offers a complementary engagement session because this was a great way to get to know her before our wedding day.

Leading up to our wedding day, Anna was easy to reach via email and phone to discuss some questions I had leading up to our wedding day. Anna was willing to take a list of "must take photos" that we had, and ensured those all were captured. On the day of the wedding, Anna was so poised, professional, organized and helpful. She was a fount of photo ideas to capture every moment without being intrusive. We had a large 200+ wedding, and she was so patient as we took extended family pictures. I am touched by how kind Anna was to our big crazy families! She was in frequent communication with our parents and wedding party to ensure everything was being captured.

As a December bride, I was nervous about how the weather and limited daylight might affect my picture opportunities. My husband and I decided to do a first look, and Anna beautifully set-up and captured those precious moments. Also, we were fortunate to have some beautiful winter weather that day. As my husband and I were busy visiting and dancing during our reception, Anna pulled us outside at the opportune moment for some nighttime silhouette photos as it was snowing. These photos turned out absolutely gorgeous.

Thank you for everything, Anna! I can't wait to receive all of our photos soon!!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Kelsey · Married on 11/26/2016

If you're considering booking Anna as your photographer, stop considering, and book her. She is unbelievable. Anna photographed my husband's three sister's weddings over the last ten years, and he was insistent we hire her. Now, I'm very particular about how I wanted our photos. I didn't want everything to look posed, I wanted to try a few different things, and I wasted a lot of time looking into other photographers. After comparing prices and service, I gave in and chose Anna and now regret waiting so long to do so. She was so accommodating with booking our engagement session, she has such an eye for things, and she will tell you if a single hair is out of place or if your necklace has turned on you. Before the wedding, she learned everyone's names.

Our wedding was 2.5 hours from where Anna lives and this was her first time photographing our venue, which made me very nervous. Not only did Anna come early and explore every nook and cranny of that venue, she was able to see shots that the regular photographers might have missed as she came into it with fresh eyes. Now all of this isn't even the best part. The day after our wedding, 90 of our photos were edited and posted. ONE WEEK LATER all 2000 pictures were done. I know friends who were married 6 months ago that still don't have their pictures back. Her turnaround time is UNBELIEVABLE, and the quality of the photos was not compromised in any way. Anna is a fabulous photographer, is very reasonably priced, very professional, and will not disappoint.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Kristina · Married on 11/05/2016

Anna was recommended to us by a friend, and we could not be happier with our photos from her. She is an incredible photographer who is also affordable, which is very hard to find! She blew us away with our engagement photos, which made us so excited for our wedding photos. Anna made sure we got every single shot that we wanted, and literally all of the photos are absolutely stunning. She was so much fun to work with on our wedding day, is so sweet and accommodating, and you can trust her to get the job done right. She even edited and uploaded some photos when she got home the night of the wedding and posted them for us to see right away! We got our Engagement photos back within days, and all of our wedding photos within 3 weeks. I highly recommend using Anna for your big day!

Sent on 01/05/2017

Tanaz · Married on 10/29/2016

Anna is AMAZING! I informed her I was planning this wedding from a distance and that we wouldn't make an engagement session that she offers in her wedding package. So she offered me extra time and a canvas print!! She was an absolute joy to work with. Very flexible and is amazing at her job. I warned her that my husband is not a picture person but she made it work for him! Loved working with her. I loved that when we were going to the tables to take pictures as we were greeting/saying goodbye to people after getting the picture she would have the next table up and moving into place. Serious about her job and it shows. I'm blown away by the pictures.
    THANK YOU ANNA!!!!!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Stephanie · Married on 10/22/2016

Anna is amazing. Her work is beautiful and a very fast turn around. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 01/02/2017

Nicole · Married on 10/14/2016

Anna did a fantastic job capturing al of the important moments of my big day! My husband an Diane extremely pleased with the quality of the pictures. I would highly recommend Anna Thielen photography for any special occasion.

Sent on 12/09/2016

Aly · Married on 10/09/2016

Anna was absolutely amazing!!! She made our whole wedding day go so smoothly and paid attention to every detail especially me the bride to make sure that every picture came out perfect!!!! Words cannot explain how gorgeous the pictures came out!!! We definitely have pictures for a lifetime to remember and cherish!!! Anna will forever have our business!!!! Thank you Anna for bringing our wedding day to life with all the beautiful pictures taken!!!!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Kelsey · Married on 09/30/2016

Anna was great to work with! We worked so well together. She got so many great shoots from the wedding it so hard to pick my favorite. I had a list of pictures that I wanted and she made everyone happen. Just amazing and wow by our pictures. Just loved her!!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Anna photographed our wedding and she was amazing! Kept us all on track and made sure to get all the photos we wanted. She was even willing to work with us and our animals which made for beautiful pictures and a day we will never forget! Very professional and got right into the action to capture everything - I would recommend her in a heartbeat!

Sent on 12/16/2016

Molly · Married on 08/20/2016

We are SOO happy we chose Anna to capture our wedding day and engagement pictures. She was WONDERFUL to work with! Anna was great from the moment we booked her, she always got back to us quickly with answers to our questions regarding planning and was very helpful when discussing all the pictures we wanted to be taken. We had a very big wedding party and she helped everything run smooth and organized. She was great with our wedding party, everyone complimented on how great she was! We love how our pictures turned out and we received them SO fast! We definitely recommend Anna to anyone looking for a photographer. Thank you Anna :)

Sent on 12/09/2016
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 07/16/2016

We booked Anna for our wedding photography and included in her services was a complimentary engagement session. We were so excited about this and finally the day came to take our photos which turned out amazing! So many compliments on the photography that we couldn't wait to use for our Save the Dates. I can't wait until next July to see what shots she will take for our wedding.

Sent on 09/10/2015

Lindsay · Married on 07/02/2016

Anna did an amazing job on both our engagement photos and our wedding photos. Both times our pictures were up to look at within the week. I got our USB for our wedding pictures within 2 weeks! We did not have to wait at all. Anna has wonderful and creative ideas for photos and will take care of everything without worries on your wedding day. She is willing to use your idea for photos too! The photos came out amazing! I seriously can not stop looking at them, I love them. I recommend Anna to all my family and friends. She is fantastic and has years of experience! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/06/2016

Colleen · Married on 06/17/2016

Anna is very talented, timely in her responses, fairly priced and professional. We had a large wedding party of 10 bridesmaids and 10 groomsmen and she kept everything moving very smoothly. I was VERY happy with our pictures and have referred her to a couple of my engaged friends. Thanks Anna!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Michelle · Married on 06/10/2016

My husband and I absolutely love the photos that Anna captured for us. She made sure she took the pictures that I asked for and was very creative with others! We had a great time working with her and would recommend her to anyone looking for a hardworking and creative photographer!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Amy · Married on 05/28/2016

Anna was an amazing photographer!!!!! She is honest, quick, and efficient. We could not be happier to have worked with her as our photographer at CD&ME. She worked well with our family, friends, and videographer. We highly recommend her for any upcoming weddings!

Sent on 08/20/2016

Samantha · Married on 05/14/2016

Excelent photgrapher. Absolutely does a beautiful job and you get your pictures back very quickly. You get the rights to all of your pictures and she make wonderful wedding books. Not only did in use her for my wedding but she did our engament photos, maternity photos, and will also do new born pictures of our baby. I highly recommend anna for all weddings and any other events.

Sent on 08/02/2016