Anna Muhhina Photography Reviews

56 | Washington, DC

56 Reviews for Anna Muhhina Photography

Kerry · Married on 05/09/2009

Anna is a wonderful photographer. She captured every little detail from our wedding, and the pictures turned out absolutely gorgeous. Everything we could have asked for. I would highly recommend Anna for any photography needs you have, she's great with children as well!

Sent on 06/08/2009

Kim · Married on 04/18/2009

After a brief internet search, I came upon Love:Photo:Vision. Anna contacted me almost immediately and agreed to meet right away. I was helping my daughter-in-law plan a reception in celebration of her recent marriage (civil ceremony) to my son. Anna arrived at the meeting place as scheduled. She went over her contract, confirmed details of event, and made suggestions to insure things ran smoothly. On the date of the event, she was on time. Despite the fact that we were running behind schedule, Anna remained patient and professional as we scrambled to get back on track. She was pleasant and accommodating and every photo we wanted, she manged to get. The most important thing is the photos turned out beautiful. She captured the most intimate details of the day in the most gorgeous photos. Each photo was stunning. I appreciated that there were no surprises. The cost was as she said it would be and we couldn't have been more pleased with the quality of the photos, the value, and her incredible level of professionalism. It is without hesitation that I recommend Love:Photo:Vision. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/26/2009

Tianchan · Married on 11/22/2008

Anna is a very professional photographer. Her style is bright and I like it a lot. She checked the location several days before the wedding date to decide the best spots for taking photos and get familiar with the route. She is very responsive. I definitely will recommend her to my friends.

Sent on 05/26/2009

Amy · Married on 09/18/2011

Anna was an amazing photographer for our wedding! Her photos were beautiful and she remained professional throughout our time with her. She was always on time and reliable, as well as flexible. She was willing to meet us at any location and time for our convenience to discuss our wedding. We were very pleased with her packages as well. We did not find ourselves wanting more.

Anna captured our wedding through both artistic and traditional photos. She let our opinion guide her, while taking creative liberties of her own. Our preferences were very important to her and as a result, we were very pleased with her work. Anna also took lots of photos that captured every part of our wedding day.

After our wedding, Anna remained in contact with us and was still incredibly helpful. She edited our photos, which was also beautiful work. We plan to create our album with her as well.

Sent on 03/07/2012

stephanie · Married on 08/08/2009

It was a pleasure working with Anna for my wedding and engagement photos. I felt that I was in fully capable hands and appreciated her experience and professionalism. At our meetings prior to the wedding, she identified questions that we should follow up with the church on and provided tips on how to make things move smoothly during the formal pictures at the church. She also identified a beautiful place outside the church for additional pictures. These pictures turned out nicer than the ones in the church and I wish I would have taken more of them there. I would reccommend her services to anyone.

Sent on 11/24/2009

Clarissa · Married on 09/03/2011

Anna was a great photographer, and we are thrilled with our pictures. On our wedding day she made sure to get all of the pictures that we requested, and tons more during the reception without being noticeable or in the way. Overall, we had a great experience.

There was only one issue that we ran into. On the day of our first meeting, we drove to the meeting point and waited. When she didn't arrive, we called and she realized that she had mis-scheduled on her calendar for a week later. She apologized and we re-scheduled for a later date and she offered to meet us at a location closer to our home as well as make a concession in our contract.

After this, everything went very smoothly, we had our engagement session and the wedding day and our pictures were delivered on time and at a high standard of quality.

We would definitely recommend Anna for your events. She has a great eye for photography and is a genuinely nice person to work with.

Sent on 09/29/2011