Anna Moser Photography Reviews

2.5
      2.5
      2.0
      3.0

Working with Anna started off so wonderfully, our engagement photos were great! Unfortunately our wedding photos were not everything we imagined. Truly, when looking through our photos I had to stop looking because I could hardly find any we loved. The angles, lighting, exposure and many other things were just so off that it was hard to find any to love. There were multiple times we questioned Anna during photos with our family and she assured us the photos would turn out well/she would edit them. We had many questions when we were at our location for wedding party photos as well and so many photos just seemed "off." During the ceremony we asked for specific photos and did not get them. I am so disappointed I wish we could have a do over. We were married on NYE. It has now been 4 months and we have yet to receive any prints, edits, or albums which we paid for. Although we understand Anna is very hardworking/busy, there comes a point when your clients photos should become a priority - luckily we do have the rights to the photos and will be doing editing/printing on our own time.

Sent on 04/18/2016

Anna Moser Photography's reply:

Hi Cody and Jonathon,
    customer satisfaction is my number 1 priority, I was under the impression that you were happy with the pictures. If you would like to meet and go over the pictures you are unhappy with and would like me to re-edit I would more then happy to meet with you. I am willing to do whatever is needed to make this right.
    Please email or call me anytime

Anna