Anna Moser Photography Reviews

51 | Waukee, IA

51 Reviews for Anna Moser Photography

Jasmina · Married on 05/14/2010

Anna was wonderful. I can't imagine people not being able to work with her. She is professional and talented. I really liked how she kept everyone moving right along for the family portraits and wedding party shots. You kind of have to be bossy with those slow pokes every family has, but in a way that does not offend anyone. She pulled it off wonderfully. =)
    All in all, I would recommend her to anyone. Great quality pictures, great price and an awesome personality.

Sent on 08/04/2010

Nikki · Married on 05/01/2010

My wedding day was one of the most stressful days I have ever had, but photography was something that I didnt have to worry about.... thanks to Anna. From the moment I met her, I felt that she was one of my long time friends. She was completely professional and friendly and didnt pressure me or my wedding party what so ever during the day. Her pictures turned out absolutely beautiful and I am so glad I chose her to do our wedding! I would recommend her in a heartbeat to anyone that is looking for a photographer.... I promise you, you wont regret it!

Sent on 05/18/2010

Sarah · Married on 03/06/2010

Anna was awesome to work with and was always willing to do what she needed to meet my needs. She drove to Cedar Rapids for my wedding and was on time and professional. She took any and all pictures that I wanted and was priced very well for the amount of pictures I received. I would recommend Anna Moser to anyone who is looking for a great photographer.

Sent on 05/16/2010

Andrea · Married on 01/02/2010

After going to a lot of photographers, Anna Moser won me over.I was very impressed with the photos. In addition,my photographer, was wonderful to work with and a pleasure to have around on my wedding day.

Sent on 02/04/2010

Crystal · Married on 10/24/2009

Anna did a great job at our wedding, she is a great value for fantastic quality. She was fun to work with, she made our whole wedding party's smiles authentic by her upbeat, genuine attitude! Anna knew how to use the scenery/background around us to make great, original photos. We highly recommend Anna to anyone who wants to have a wedding they can remember through great pictures!

Sent on 11/19/2009

Melanie · Married on 10/17/2009

I would hire again to do my wedding and look forward to using her for other important moments, times and memories that need to be documented in life. She is very friendly, easy to work with, and makes things very easy.

Sent on 11/23/2009

Kate · Married on 09/12/2009

Anna was exactly what we were looking for in a photographer. She is young and fun and knew exactly what we wanted. Our entire wedding party loved her attitude and the fun poses. She did family portraits and wedding party and a ton of just us two. She knew what she was doing and did an awesome job at keeping things moving and fun. She was early and ready to go when she got there. Best of all, the photos were up on her website for us to see the very next day!! She was even a good sport when I made her take a picture with me :) We will definately use Anna for any future needs! Thank you Anna for make our special day so much fun. We love the beautiful photos!!

Sent on 10/02/2009

Megan · Married on 08/15/2009

Anna did a great job! I loved Anna's work so much that I hired her when I knew she was expecting her baby a week after my wedding. She planned ahead and managed to find another photographer to take the pictures at our wedding in the event that she would be unable to make it. Luckily, she was able to take our pictures but we still had the other photographer as well. Anna was extremely flexible in what pictures we wanted as well as professional when it came to organizing our large family pictures! I would recommend Anna to anyone!
    Thanks for a great day!

Sent on 10/09/2009

Susan · Married on 07/25/2009

Anna was a wounderful photopher. She was very helpful and fun at the same time. She captured every moment that was important to us on our wedding day. I am very pleased with the book that was ordered and the DVD she put togeather. I will recomend her to all my friends and family.

Sent on 09/30/2009

Mandy · Married on 06/20/2009

Anna was wonderful, attentive and reliable!! She was a joy to work with. She gave us beautiful wedding photos that we'll treasure forever!

Sent on 09/29/2009

Kim · Married on 05/23/2009

Anna did a wonderful job and took great pictures for our wedding. She is really easy to work with and was always easy to contact.

Sent on 06/18/2009

Mark · Married on 05/16/2009

Anna was nothing but a joy to work with from the initial contacts and through the entire wedding and reception. Her initial responses to my inquires were extremely quick and we we able to schedule a time to meet and discuss the initial wedding packages and then choose one that worked the best for us. Her prices were within our budget and that was something that seemed to be hard to find. The day of the wedding she was prompt, professional, smiling, having fun and helping us have fun with the different poses and helping me relax because I was a tad bit nervous. She has shots she wants to take but is so open to anything it was just wonderful. All the guests were provided an opportunity for a photo of their choice and she made sure that everyone was afforded the opportunity. Her assistant Faith was also fun to work with and they both work so well together.

I would work with Anna again anytime, in fact I will only use her for any future photography needs I might have for my family.

Sent on 05/17/2009

Gina · Married on 05/09/2009

Anna took GREAT pictures and we were VERY happy with everything!!!

Sent on 05/18/2009

Mellissa · Married on 04/25/2009

Anna not only did a fantastic job of taking beautiful photos, she helped me (bride) relax as I was so stressed out. She was a pleasure to work with and her prices and quality are unbeatable
    Also, I almost forgot to add, she came earlier than expected and stayed later to take more pictures :) I think she took over 1000 pictures.
    Also, the I will be getting my pictures within a month of my wedding :)

Sent on 05/12/2009

Lindsey · Married on 03/07/2009

Anna was very easy to work with. I planned my wedding in a few months due to school obligations and Anna was very fast to respond to all my questions and comments. She did a great job with the photos.

Sent on 04/14/2009

Breana · Married on 01/31/2009

Anna Moser did a great job, and so did her assistant! i would recommand them to anyone and everyone i know thats getting married! her pictures were very nice! My husband and i are very pleased

Sent on 02/20/2009

Gina · Married on 01/24/2009

Anna was awesome to work with and we love the pictures! She was flexible in helping us put together a package and working within our limited time frame.

Sent on 02/05/2009

Erica · Married on 11/15/2008

She did a great job and we are pleased with the results. The proofs were available the following day for review.

Sent on 11/25/2008

Hannah · Married on 09/27/2008

Anna was great. She answered all of my questions quickly. Since I was planning this wedding from a distance I never met Anna until the wedding day but she was fantastic and took amazing pictures. Everyone was impressed with how hard she was working and how fun her pictures were!

Sent on 10/20/2008

Gayle · Married on 12/29/2007

Anna was very easy to work with and responsive to what we wanted. She went over the expected in keeping everyone happy and enjoying the day.

Sent on 10/15/2008

Audra · Married on 01/27/2007

Everything turned out beautifully. Anna went above and beyond what I could have expected.
    I recieved my pictures a couple of weeks later, quicker than I expected. We couldn't narrow it down to just one that we love so we printed them all.
    Anna has an eye for photography that is very refreshing.

Sent on 10/15/2008

Darla · Married on 09/19/2009

Anna is very creative in her job, when she loves a shot and knows it will be a nice picture she goes for it. She does her job well and make it very hard to choose the shots you like the most you end up liking them all.

Sent on 09/29/2009

Anna really took some great photos of our wedding, and I feel we got a great value for the price.

Sent on 07/17/2012

Sanja · Married on 08/08/2010

Anna was so much fun to work with! She has a great attitude and was open to the ideas we had about what we wanted for our pictures. She has so much spunk and energy, you'll love working with her!!!!

Sent on 11/30/2010

4.2
      3.0
      3.5

I loved the work that Anna provided, very well done and fun. She was very fun to work with and was always positive and energetic. We loved the pictures from our wedding and our engagement. One downfall is I thought it was a little hard to get a hold of her a lot of the times. It sometimes took a couple of emails or phone calls before I would receive an answer. Other than that, i was very pleased.

Sent on 04/02/2014