Anna McNamara Photography Reviews

10 | Mount Pleasant, SC

10 Reviews for Anna McNamara Photography

Everett · Married on 12/31/2019

Boone Hall Wedding

As a husband, I do not know much about the wedding industry aside from customer service and the people I worked with. Anna Nelson far exceeded my expectations!! She provided a high tier quality that is classic and timeless. She was very modest and showed me her work and I hired her on the spot. She is exceptional with customer service and always answered me in a timely fashion with nothing but cheer and willingness to put out the best product. I thing she is the next big thing around here with regards to photography and I recommend her to everyone even with family shoots!! 5/5 would hire her for all my events!!

Julie Edwards · Married on 05/25/2019

Incredible and kind photographer!

Anna took our engagement photos and knocked it out of the park!!! She was such a joy to work with (even getting my camera-shy partner out of his shell) and took photos that perfectly captured us as a couple. Not only did they make for beautiful Save the Dates for our wedding, but they’re some of my favorite pictures of us ever. Thanks, Anna!!

Adriane Harrington · Married on 05/20/2019

Professional and spectacular

We would highly recommend Anna McNamara photography ! She is so pleasant and such a joy to work with ! We were more than pleased with the quality of pictures received and will be using her again soon !!!

• Justin

Justin Jones · Married on 04/13/2019

Our wedding (and engagement) pictures turned out amazing!

Our wedding (and engagement) pictures turned out amazing!

Sent on 05/18/2019

Kiana Zia Kim · Married on 12/15/2018

Anna is incredible!!

Anna was such an incredible photographer for my wedding! She was attentive, organized and professional from the booking process through the end of my wedding. Every picture turned out so beautiful! I could tell she put a lot of time and love in them! I’ve been recommending her to all of my friends and coworkers! She’s amazing!

Kailey Cheatham · Married on 12/15/2018

Beautifully authentic!

Anna is truly talented and offers the most genuine experience a bride could ever want! During both our engagement shoot and our wedding day photographs, Anna was creative in capturing those special moments while also bringing out our personalities in the photographs. She is flexible and always willing to go the extra mile to make the experience personalized to you. She is an all around wonderful person and provides the most authentic experience! There’s no better option than Anna McNamara!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Kaylee Smith · Married on 10/20/2018

Dream come true

Hiring Anna to shoot our wedding was the best decision ever made . She made my special day even more special by capturing all the sweetest moments! We cannot stop looking at our breath taking pictures that she took. I would recommend her for any occasion 10/10 times!

• Allison

Allison · Married on 10/06/2018

Incredible Photographer!

Anna was an absolute pleasure to work with. Although we didn’t get to meet her prior to our wedding day, she took special care to talk with us on several different occasions about our expectations. The pictures she took were truly incredible. I would highly recommend Anna for any of your photography needs!

Katie Jones · Married on 05/19/2018

Gorgeous photos!!

Anna took our engagement pictures and we had such a great time with her! She helped us feel at ease and she knew all of the most beautiful locations in downtown Charleston :) Her photos are absolutely stunning and I highly recommend her! She is so talented and you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 02/15/2019

Madeleine · Married on 03/10/2018

Wonderful experience!

Anna was professional and so much FUN to work with! She took our engagement photos and had us laughing the whole time. She has a great presence and personality, and captures truly beautiful moments.

Sent on 02/07/2019