Anna Maria Island DJ - Chuck Caudill Entertainment & Photography Reviews

103 | Bradenton Beach, FL

103 Reviews for Anna Maria Island DJ - Chuck Caudill Entertainment & Photography

1 User photo

Krista · Married on 06/18/2012

Chuck was very professional and provided great entertainment for our guests. He was very easy to work with and always responded to our emails or phone calls in a timely manner. He has a great selection of music and really tailored songs to our likes and guest requests. The ceremony music was beautiful. Chuck also coordinated with our photographer to keep things running smoothly. I would highly recommend Chuck!

Sent on 07/26/2012

Chuck did an outstanding job!

Sent on 07/26/2012

Amber · Married on 04/14/2012

Chuck did a mix of DJ and performance at our wedding. He did a great job of pleasing the crowd. He had every song we requested during the reception. He also played most of the songs we had given to him as suggestions before the event. He was very friendly and easy to work with.

Sent on 04/19/2012

Carrie · Married on 01/15/2012

Chuck was great, super friendly, and played most of the songs on the list we had on our list. He was also great at wrangling the crowd to do what we'd planned in terms of dances, toasts, cake cutting, etc., which was a real bonus of going for the DJ instead of ipod hookup we'd considered.

Sent on 02/12/2012
  • X

Christina · Married on 11/12/2011

Chuck was awesome! Everyone had so much fun dancing in the sand in the moonlight to awesome music chosen by Chuck. He has a great music selection and picked the right music to play during the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception.

Sent on 02/04/2012
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 09/24/2011

Chuck was perfect for our beach wedding in Anna Maria Island! Without much direction, he knew exactly what to play to make our ceremony great! Thanks again Chuck for helping to make our ceremony amazing!

Sent on 10/10/2011
  • eriefitchic

Shelly · Married on 03/19/2011

You can't ask for a better DJ! My parents were at the Beachhouse Restaurant on AMI. There was a wedding taken place that day and Chuck happenend to be the DJ. My husband and I are in Pennsylvania and asked my parents to do some of our wedding leg work. They thought Chuck did a magnificent job and talked to him about our upcoming wedding. We were in touch with Chuck through email. It was so easy to work with him. We went through and picked out the songs we wanted for the ceremony. We just picked out genre's of music for the reception. The music was fabulous! It catered to everyone of our guests! Chuck is professional , fun and has a great deal of class! I highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/23/2011

Janell · Married on 10/23/2010

Chuck provided awesome service at our daughter's October wedding at The Sandbar Restaurant. The music was exactly what our daughter and her fiancé selected in advance. Chuck added fun and excitement to a really wonderful evening!

Sent on 12/22/2010

Rosario · Married on 10/03/2010

great DJ, provided the music you asked and variety. very professional!!!

Sent on 10/17/2010

Constanze · Married on 07/30/2010

Chuck Caudill did a wonderful job of DJing our vow renewal. We had a diverse group of guests whose ages ranged from 1 to 90. Chuck had my 1 year old neice, my 90 year old grandmother, and just about everyone in between dancing! He played a great selection of hip hop, pop, and country for us and even tossed in a few oldies but goodies and the electric slide. We loved working with Chuck. He was so great and even had the little ones high fiving him. I would select him again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 08/08/2010

Danielle · Married on 05/22/2010

Chuck is a great person and great dj! He plays great music and makes for a fun wedding! He was our wedding dj and we had his wife as our photographer (Dara Caudill, Island Photography). Their combined services made for a fun stress free wedding. Her pictures are amazing. All in all I really reccommend Chuck!

Sent on 12/01/2010
  • jfarkas

Janeen · Married on 03/19/2010

Chuck was amazing. Hiring him and his wife Dara as the photographer made a world of difference in how our wedding flowed. We never had to worry about the timing of anything and he made sure to drag out enough of the crazy music that my husband likes to keep even him happy. I am not a music person so we picked just the required pieces - processional, first dance, etc - and we left the rest up to him. He did a great job. I would highly recommend him for your event and hiring his wife would be another very smart decision.

Sent on 12/01/2010
  • SunSand

Sandra · Married on 02/27/2010

Chuck was great. He is flexible to play whatever you like or ask him. And when you don't know, just leave it up to him. Has a lot of experience and knows how the process works at the Sandbar. He checks on the progress of your pictures and accommodates the events accordingly. He made my stress go away with some things not going exactly right during the ceremony earlier in the day.
    He is also super nice and always smiles. He is really good playing live music too.
    I highly recommend Chuck Caudill.

Sent on 03/07/2010

Megan · Married on 07/03/2009

Chuck Caudill was so easy to work with. The very first day we talked on the phone he sent me all of the information I needed to help me through the music process from start to finish. Providing me with music lists to choose from and an easy form to fill out the layout of the ceremony and reception. He even took the time out of his day to play his guitar for me over the phone so I could hear a couple of songs. I was in constant contact with him, asking him questions about what would sound good and what would be perfect for a beach ceremony. I really enjoyed working with Chuck and his Wife Dara. They are very special people and really do amazing work. He is such an amazing singer/songwriter/guitar player. His equipment is new and in great condition and makes the whole process a breeze from start to finish. Thank you Chuck for performing at our wedding and providing us with entertainment throughout the evening. We greatly appreciate your enthusiasm and hopefully can work with you in the future!

Sent on 04/13/2010
  • Jenni

Jenni · Married on 05/14/2009

Chuck was amazing! He was extremely helpful in picking out music for the ceremony and reception. His response time was incredible! He played live during the dinner at the reception and then DJ'd the ceremony and remaining time at the reception. He was very responsive with requests and played them in a timely manner. All of my guests were extremely pleased with the variety of music and the quality of music he played. I highly recommend his wife, Dara at Island Photography, when hiring Chuck. They work as an stellar team!

Sent on 06/02/2009

Heather · Married on 03/28/2009

Chuck did a great job of playing selected songs for the ceremony, dinner and reception. I gave Chuck a list of music I wanted to hear and he stuck to the list. He was professional and did a great job of keeping our guests entertained.

Sent on 08/17/2009

Julie · Married on 01/24/2009

We had our reception at the BeachHouse and wanted to find a DJ that was comfortable & good at playing in that atmosphere. We had gone to watch Chuck DJ and also sing beach/island songs, (at the BeachHouse & SandBar). We were really impressed! We chose him to DJ and Dara (his wife) to be our photographer. They made an amazing team! We had given him a list of songs and also had him coordinate a slide show with music we provided. Everyone had such a good time and he really did a great job getting everyone involved, up dancing, cutting loose & having a great time! He was very respectful of what we wanted to hear. Everyone was very impressed and he made our wedding night so much fun!
    Julie & Eric Barber
    Danville, VA

Sent on 10/05/2009

Lindsay · Married on 11/16/2008

Working with Chuck was a wonderful experience! He did our ceremony music as well as our reception music. Even though it was windy during the ceremony all of the music was heard and he had the exact versions of the music we wanted. He and his wife Dara (of Island Photography) worked so well together that they seemed to take all of the stress out of the day. Chuck was very personable and professional. We could have not made a better choice in hiring Chuck!

Sent on 04/03/2009

Kristen · Married on 10/04/2008

My husband and I got married on October 4th 2008. Chuck was our DJ and he was great! I gave him a list of songs my then fiance and I wanted to hear during the wedding and reception and asked him to fill in the remaining music with songs he felt would get the crowd dancing. He did just that and everyone had a great time! I also provided him with a list of song we did not want played at the wedding and he made sure, if there were any requests from the "do not play" list, that the guests got my approval before the songs were played. Overall my husband and I feel he did a fabulous job and we would recommend him to anyone else who was looking for a DJ.

Sent on 10/19/2008

tricia · Married on 09/06/2008

Absolutely perfect. Greta music, great time...he even put up with all the drunk people dancing around his computer all night :)

Sent on 09/26/2008

Larry · Married on 08/08/2008

Did a great job! Very professionsl and extremely personable. All of our guests had excellent comments.

Sent on 08/17/2008

Kim · Married on 06/28/2008

Chuck was so great to work with, he helped us with selections and he just made the whole process so easy. He did the music for our ceremony, then we had him play live during cocktail hour and then dj the rest of the night. It really made that "island feel" complete. The music is one of the most important parts of a wedding reception and he kept our guests on the dance floor and they all had a great time! We used his wife Dara, as our wedding photographer (Island Photography) and the 2 of them work so well together, they're so in sync...we didn't worry about a thing!

Sent on 11/22/2008

Chris · Married on 06/18/2008

I remember once going to the Beach House restaurant a few years ago, and asked the hostess who was playing. Her response "That's our Chuck!" That about sums it up. I have seen him play for over 8 years on my visits to Florida and always enjoy it. When it was time to find a local musician to play at our wedding ceremony, the choice was obvious. He is extremely versatile, and did not disappoint whatsoever. It is as if he knew exactly what was in our minds when he played for us. He delivered more than what we asked for or expected.
    As a musician myself, this is a very important contribution to an event in my opinion. Hearing a song you heard at an event is like a scent. It can trigger memories of something in the past, and make you feel like you are back there again, living the goodness of that moment. Thanks to Chuck, this is something that can happen, and for that, we are grateful.
    When Chuck teams up with his wife Dara, of Island Photography at your wedding, the coordination is wonderful. They are never in your way, and it is truly a successful package to have. We consider Chuck and his wife Dara friends based on all of the assistance and communication they provided long before and well after our wedding. Making what can be a stressful time planning and carrying out a wedding day as calming as they have for us is truly a wish anyone would experience thanks to their participation.

Sent on 09/05/2008

Chandra · Married on 06/08/2008

Chuck did a wonderful job! I relied on him to run the show, and he did a great job mixing up both live music as well as some requests. He made the reception and great time for everyone.

Sent on 09/08/2008

Jennifer · Married on 05/31/2008

I give this entertainment a 5 out of 5 stars. Chuck was easy to get in touch with, answered all of my questions with ease. He is a certified (licensed) I'm not sure which d.j. He has performed at hundreds of weddings. He makes local appearances on the island. He also plays acoustic guitar if that is your desire. He made the night run so smoothly, listened to all of our song suggestions and was able to add to it the perfect mix of fun, music and dancing. I couldn't have picked anyone better. For twice the perfection we were able to hire his wife Dara as our photographer. The two work wonderfully together to make your day and night stress and worry free.

Sent on 06/18/2008