Anna Maria Island DJ - Chuck Caudill Entertainment & Photography Reviews

103 | Bradenton Beach, FL

103 Reviews for Anna Maria Island DJ - Chuck Caudill Entertainment & Photography

1 User photo

Chuck was great! Very flexible, quick to respond to emails, and did his best to make sure my guests had a great night!

Sent on 11/08/2014

Shonna · Married on 09/20/2014

Chuck was amazing! Communicating and working with him was such a breeze. He helped alleviate any stress and really provided awesome customer service! We were married on the beach and were considering finding a steel drum player. We first met Chuck at the Anna Maria Wedding Festival. That's when we find out he plays the Ukelele. We asked him to play a song and I immediately teared up. We could not have been provided with any better service from Chuck! Highly, highly, HIGHLY recommended!

Sent on 09/21/2014

Jessica · Married on 09/06/2014

Chuck did an amazing job at our ceremony and reception. The music was perfect and he kept our guests dancing and having a great time. The night after our wedding we walked down to the pier to see a familiar face playing and we got a shout out and a song played especially for us. I would highly recommend Chuck, he is great at what he does.

Sent on 09/25/2014

Chelsea · Married on 06/21/2014

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. Chuck did a fantastic job at our wedding. He was always asking my husband and I if everything was okay, and it always was. He performed live while I was walking down the aisle, which was beautiful and he also was the DJ during our reception, which was a blast! Having Chuck and his wife Dara be a part of our wedding was such a blessing. PERFECT!

Sent on 02/08/2015
  • Jessie

Jessie · Married on 04/05/2014

Chuck did such an amazing job being the DJ for my wedding! He was so attentive and professional. He even came to me before the end of the wedding and asked if I had an requests of something I hadn't heard. I was really impressed and received so many compliments on his excellent job! I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 04/07/2014

Kathryn · Married on 02/22/2014

We were SO HAPPY with Chuck!!! We can't say enough good things about him! He played the eukelele as I walked down the aisle and it just set the whole mood..it sounded so sweet and tropical, which I just loved!!! He played all the songs we asked for and had a great play list beyond that. He kept everything running smoothly and on time. He also sang which was just so fun to hear in the background. Him playing the eukelele as we walked down the aisle and back down the aisle after we said I do just really stands out to me..He made it so so special. We can't thank you enough Chuck!!!! Please use Chuck for your wedding, you will be so glad you did!!!

Sent on 03/01/2014

Jennifer · Married on 11/16/2013

We LOVED Chuck! Such a professional and sweet person, so incredibly easy to work with and it was so easy for us to put our faith in him as his number one priority was to make the bride and groom happy! Our biggest request was to keep everyone on the dance floor- Chuck did this and more! Our reception was an absolute BLAST and that was all due to great family and friends and GREAT music played by chuck! Not to mention he did a fabulous job with the ceremony music as well- then ran to reception in time to get things going there! He's simply amazing. We would use him again and we recommend him to anyone for their wedding. It's difficult choosing vendors when you don't live in that particular area- but take it from us, Chuck as your DJ is a GREAT choice!!!

Sent on 12/01/2013

Shannon · Married on 06/13/2013

Chuck is a great entertainer and DJ. He played acoustic guitar for my ceremony canon in D, which brought tears.... So beautiful.
    We provided a very specific and detailed list of songs that we wanted to play at our reception, he brought our vision to life!
    Our ceremony was wonderful and our reception was so much fun. He had people out on the dance floor all night long.
    You can't go wrong with Chuck. He has a microphone and speakers for the ceremony so everyone could hear our vows on the beach. He had the lights, he had the equipment, he had all the music. Thank you Chuck for an amazing evening!

Sent on 06/27/2013
  • Jody

Jody · Married on 04/18/2013

Chuck was willing to go with everything that we wanted. Guests commented that he played music at a volume that allowed them to talk while others danced. He was a great DJ!

Sent on 04/20/2013

Amanda · Married on 04/04/2013

Chuck did an amazing job at our wedding! He played some great music for all different ages and we really enjoyed his live music the best! He made our day extra special and we are so grateful to have found such a wonderful DJ! His wife Dara also did an amazing job with our photography. My husband and I would highly recommend Chuck and Dara for an amazing wedding experience.

Sent on 04/09/2013

natalia · Married on 03/31/2013

We chose Chuck and Dara as our DJ and photographer for our wedding in March of 2013.

Dara was an amazing photographer. Her demeanor is great for coping with a crazy wedding party and a demanding family when it comes to the personal photos that make a wedding album. We haven't received the pictures yet, but she did show us a preview of some them and one was published in Anna Maria Island Sun and it was a great shot.

Chuck did an amazing job of handling our guests requests. Our guests requested A LOT of Spanish music that is out of his field of expertise, but he handled everyones request with a great attitude. As a former party DJ, it is extremely difficult, to not only fill everyones request, but to have the demeanor to welcome them back for another request.

Chuck also performed live music before our ceremony which provided a really unique experience that my wife LOVED. It really helped to make our wedding day feel special. At a very affordable price, Chuck and Dara went above and beyond any of my expectations.

Sent on 06/02/2013
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 03/21/2013

Chuck did an fantastic, perfect job! He and his wife Dara, our photographer, worked together perfectly and it actually made the wedding run smoother! The mood he helped set was what we envisioned. I didn't realize how great he sounded live till I heard at our wedding! We loved it and all our guests are still raving about Chuck's music and that it was the best wedding! I'm so sad it's over! Stephen's dad caught everything on video so we can hear everything we missed. The mic set up was also appreciated at the ceremony so everyone could hear! We're so happy to have met Chuck and don't think anyone could have done a better job. And not to forget the light show; it was spectacular! I'll say it really was the coolest wedding ever, even if it was mine! Choose Chuck!
    Amanda & Stephen

Sent on 04/08/2013

KRISTEN · Married on 03/16/2013

Chuck did a great job at our wedding. We had him provide the equipment and play the music for the wedding ceremony. He then sang and played acoustic for the cocktail hour and ended the night by being our awesome DJ! He is a man of many talents! AND his wife was our photographer! What a great team!

Chuck was fantastic all around and played off our request list AND played some songs that were perfect for the moment that I hadn't even thought of! I highly recommend Chuck as a live entertainer or as a DJ.

Sent on 03/23/2013

Kendra · Married on 01/03/2013

Chuck was amazing to work with. He was so helpful and listened to our requests and desires and followed through on all of them, even learning several new songs to play at the ceremony. So many of our guests complimented the music and how personable Chuck was and he no doubt made our reception extra fun! I can't say enough great things about him and how happy and satisfied we were. We highly recommend Chuck and rate him the highest quality/stars!

Sent on 01/15/2013

Amy · Married on 11/30/2012

Chuck was the perfect DJ/performer for us! He was quick to respond to my many e-mails and his song suggestion list was super helpful! His ukulele was perfect for our beach wedding ceremony music. At the reception, he played every song I requested beforehand and kept the music to suit our interests. From the light dinner music to the bumping reception, the song selections were perfect! He kept people on the dance floor all night and we had a blast! He honored every request we had and is willing to be as involved as you want him in keeping the reception events moving. Trust me, you won't want anyone else for your wedding and reception! Chuck is fantastic!

Sent on 05/02/2013

Amber · Married on 11/28/2012

Chuck was awesome to work with. He had every song we requested and if it wasn't in his music library he found it. He also did a beautiful job on the live ukulele music for our ceremony. He was a lot of fun too!

Sent on 12/17/2012

Aubrey · Married on 11/11/2012

I used Chuck as our DJ and Dara as our Photographer. Couldn't have been happier. Chuck was our DJ for the wedding ceremony and reception. He was so much fun, and we had a great time. I got to dance all night at my reception!

Sent on 11/14/2012

margarita · Married on 11/10/2012

This professional knows his stuff. Mr Cuadill played music of different backgroumds without missing a beat.His mixing of dance, slow and in our case salsa music made for a enjoyable event. His professionalism showed. Thank you Chuck.

Sent on 11/11/2012

Kelli · Married on 11/09/2012

Chuck was absolutely amazing to work with! I planned my wedding in Florida from Chicago, and could not be happier with how everything turned out. Anytime I contacted Chuck he was quick to respond, and made every effort to accomodate myself and my wedding party. The day of the wedding was perfect. He really knew what music to play to get the party going, and I was very impressed with the choice of songs! He was also a blast to work with. All of my guests had a blast, and everyone was impressed. If you are having your wedding in Anna Maria, I absolutely reccomend Chuck as your DJ, and his wife Dara Caudill as your photographer. They were both fabulous and you won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 12/03/2012

Aimee · Married on 11/08/2012

Chuck was wonderful! We chose all our own music and he was very flexible and professional. He has a great lighting system and he did an amazing job of directing the course of the evening. Thank you, Chuck!

Sent on 11/18/2012

Scott · Married on 11/04/2012

Chuck did a phenomenal job at our wedding and reception!

In addition to providing DJ services, we asked him to provide sound system support for live performer (guitar + vocals). He coordinated with the performer ahead of time and everything went smoothly and sounded great on the big day.

Beyond that, Chuck did an amazing job of respecting our schedule, playing the music we requested, playing great music to fill in the gaps, and of course hosting the ceremony (making announcements, running the activities, etc.). We could definitely tell by the way things just magically came together that Chuck Caudill, the event planner, live performer, photographer, and videographer all communicated closely...and things went perfectly as a result.

Although we did not ask him to perform at our wedding as a live musician, we have watched him play at the local restaurants several times. He's an outstanding musician, and I would definitely recommend him for anyone looking for live music entertainment (Wedding or otherwise).

We could not be more pleased with how well our ceremony and reception turned out, and Chuck deserves a great deal of the credit. I highly recommend him!

Thanks Chuck!

Sent on 11/18/2012

Allison · Married on 10/27/2012

Great DJ! He had a variety of different songs to pick from and was very helpful and open when it came to planning our big day! Everything went very smoothly and if there was any question he was sure I ask my husband or I before changing any plans from our itinerary! I would definitely refer him to any bride looking for a DJ in his area! Thanks Chuck!

Sent on 11/13/2012

Chuck did a wonderful job at my wedding at The Beachhouse Restaraunt. The songs were perfect, the sound was flawless and he was very responsive to my guests requests. Thank you Chuck!

Sent on 11/03/2012

Devon · Married on 10/06/2012

It was an absolute pleasure working with Chuck up to and on our wedding day. I had multiple people come up to me and say that he was the best wedding d.j. they've ever heard, and my husband and I wholeheartedly agree. I would recommend Chuck to anyone who wants their wedding reception to be a total blast!

Sent on 11/06/2012

R · Married on 10/05/2012

Chuck DJ'd our wedding and his wife, Dara, was the photographer. Chuck was absolutely wonderful - the perfect DJ for us - and the price was right! He even played specific songs we requested on the guitar as the ceremony started. We could not have asked for more - friendly, professional and fun! I would definitely recommend Chuck to every bride!

Sent on 11/01/2012