112 Reviews for Anna Malie Design

Place Cards (2)
RSVP Cards (2)
Assembly (2)
Menus (1)

I cannot say enough good things about Anna Malie Designs! Andrea took one of her map designs and helped us turn it into our Save the Date. We got so many compliments on how unique and beautiful it was.
Andrea was wonderful to work with. Very responsive and willing to change anything I asked her to. I can’t wait to design our wedding invitations with her as well!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I love my beautiful map that Andrea created for me! So worth the money. She will revise as many times as you want and will do whatever she can to bring your vision to life. I printed these to be added to my welcome bags, and I know my guests are going to love them as much as I do!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 3/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Design

We requested a hand drawn map of the wedding venue, ceremony site and hotels recommended to be inserted with the invitations. We were very pleased with the final product. This was exactly what we wanted. Revisions were made quickly and product delivered timely. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Patricia, 3/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

It was a pleasure to deal with Anna Malie Design. They were so easy to deal with, even when I requested a custom design and was providing feedback over email from Australia. The quality of their work is exceptional and the final artwork was well and truly beyond my expectations. I look forward to the next time I can use Anna Malie Design and will recommend them to anyone seeking invitations or beautiful artwork.

Profile Picture Jill, 2/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Amazing work! I used Anna Malie Designs for a custom map of my wedding city to use in the invitations as well as a welcome itinerary. Everyone raved about how much they loved both. They added a fun extra for out of town guests. Proofs were delivered to me with in 24 hours of order. Cards were printed and sent very quickly. Andrea was extremely responsive to any adjustments needed for the proofs. Would definitely recommend for any of your stationary needs for any event!

Profile Picture Kristin, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

These stickers were perfect. I used them on my wedding favors and they were exactly what I was looking for. They were so quick to send a proof and were so easy to work with. Plus shipping was really fast!

Profile Picture Robyn, 12/30/17, 1 Review
4.7

Great product for us to match our wedding

Profile Picture Kayla, 12/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Andrea was a pleasure to work with. Very helpful in every way. She responded quickly and was always happy to accommodate all my changes. Totally recommend working with her.

Profile Picture Diana, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I highly recommend Anna Malie Designs! Andrea was amazing to worth with. She did an incredible job, was very patient with us, and was willing to work with us throughout the process. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Hannah, 10/28/17, 9 Reviews
4.7

I decided to make wedding programs last minute. She was very quick and did exactly what I requested.

Profile Picture Molly, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

She is literally unbelievable. We used Anna Malie for most all of our wedding signage - she was and IS the best! I would recommend any one in the world to use her services. Quality of work is unreal, responsiveness is within moments, turnaround time is perfection. I could go on and on, Anna Malie will have my business for many many years to come. I have now used her for thank you cards, baby showers, bridal showers, etc! THE.BEST.EVER.

Photos
Profile Picture Andrea, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I would definitely recommend Anna to anyone. Anna did the design for our wedding invitations which were gorgeous and most importantly the format was perfect for printing. She came back with the first draft within an hour of ordering and she accommodated all our changes with no extra cost! I would definitely consider purchasing from her again and recommend Anna to all brides to be for wedding invitations designs. She made it so easy.

Profile Picture User7193829, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Anna did our table thank you cards and they turned out fabulous and she was quick with getting me the file to have printed! Would definitely recommend her services!! :)

Profile Picture Jamie, 9/24/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

She was so very accommodating and you could expect a response within 24 hours. The format fit perfectly into printing invitations digitally. If you aren't looking to spend a ton of money with wedding invitations, I used this service, then bought a groupon to print invitations from Zazzle that were over 70% off!

Profile Picture User5131722, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Invitations

Anna Malie Designs were seriously so great to work with! She was quick, accomodating, professional, and has BEAUTIFUL products. She let me change everything exactly how I wanted it and met all expectations, which is a tough task with brides :) would 100% recommend. Thank you so much for providing me with such great work!

Profile Picture Brooke, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Programs, Design

Andrea was wonderful to work with in preparation for our wedding. She was so accommodating and helpful through out all the changes, which there were a few, and in the end the final product was perfect!

I hope to have the opportunity to use Andrea again for future design work, as she went above and beyond my expectations!

Profile Picture Madeline, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Design, Custom Invitations

I found this service on Etsy and I used it for my wedding programs. I had the proof within hours and she was so flexible to work with! She customized my programs to fit exactly what I wanted in such a timely manner! I would highly recommend using this company!!

Profile Picture Katy, 6/24/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Programs, Design

They turned out great and she was very nice and easy to work with!

Profile Picture Abby, 6/18/16, 1 Review
4.7

Annamalie's designs are unique, and our wedding programs turned out beautifully.

Profile Picture Toni, 5/29/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Programs

As a bride with a flair for DIY projects, I was certain I could pull off cute itineraries and maps for my guests, but as the big day grew closer, I knew I needed a professional! Anna Malie Design not only created an amazing product, she designed our custom map to complement my already printed wedding itineraries and added a special details section on the back for a very reasonable charge. The turn-around time was perfect, and her communication was above and beyond what I needed in those stressful last weeks. Thank you so much for your amazing, personalized touch!

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/27/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Design, Printing, Shipping

highly recommended!! she was great to work with and fast turn around!

Profile Picture Erica, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Great quality invitations and programs. Easy to work with. Definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/29/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Programs

We had our ceremony programs designed by Anna Malie Design, and the could not have turned out better! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture User6513581, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Anna Malie Design was so great to work with. I was pretty last minute with my request for wedding programs, but Anna Malie Design was so responsive and I had beautiful programs just in time for my wedding. I purchased a design and printed them myself - everything was so easy and they turned out great.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 4/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I had such a great experience working with Anna Malie Design! I used this company for my wedding invitations, ceremony programs, menus, and table numbers. I went with a formal calligraphy theme, and the theme was incorporated seamlessly into all of the paper products we ordered for the wedding. When we sent out our wedding invitations, I got so many comments about how beautiful the design was. What I appreciated most was that no matter how many big or small changes I needed to make, the owner was extremely accommodating to all my requests. I can't wait to use this company again for other big events in my future!

Profile Picture Emily, 4/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Design, Printing, Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards