Anna Gram Photo Reviews

11 | Chapel Hill, NC

11 Reviews for Anna Gram Photo

Julie · Married on 10/01/2016

Anna was wonderful. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 12/08/2016

Anna did such a wonderful job! I wanted a photographer who shoots very natural photos that aren't overly edited. I was going for the style of timeless and classic. I really loved working with Anna. She was willing to work with me. I like how you have her for the day and not just the standard 10 hours. She is so sweet. I can't wait to work with her again.

Sent on 04/15/2015

Tera · Married on 08/23/2014

Anna is such an amazing photographer! Every shot she takes is just gorgeous the way she captures the emotions of each moment. She is so professional, so fun, so natural and makes you feel so relaxed taking pictures. Anna truly loves what she does and it shows. If you want memories that will last you a lifetime, you definitely want Anna to capture your special moments:) (I know super cheesy but it's so true!!)

Sent on 11/24/2014

Mallory · Married on 04/05/2014

We can not say enough about Anna Routh Photography. The first time I met with Anna, she said to me "I am going to take pictures the way you want to remember your day". That is EXACTLY what she did. I could not have asked for higher quality, more stunning photos that fully captured the emotions of the day. The photos she took tell the story of our wedding in such vivid, vibrant detail. I am absolutely thrilled with the way they came out. She captured every detail and more! Friends and family continue to tell me how stunning the photos are.
    Furthermore, she was incredible to work with. She was always quick to respond to questions, easy to meet up with to soothe our nerves, and extremely approachable. She was open to any and all ideas we had and also incorporated her own creative approach. She made the "official" picture taking part of the day a breeze and continued to capture other moments along the way. She truly was one of, if not the, best wedding vendor we encountered along our journey. I would (and have) highly recommend her to any bride to be!!

Sent on 07/30/2014

Julie · Married on 05/26/2013

We could not be any happier that Anna was the photographer for both our engagement and wedding photos. It was a serendipitous event that we bumped into her husband the same weekend we were celebrating our engagement with friends. Her work is amazing and she is such a fun, sweet person to be around. She kept us laughing during our engagement photos and kept us smiling during our big day. She took the time to sit down and get to know us on a more personal level. I have had so many friends ask who my photographer was because they loved how our pictures turned out. We also took advantage of including the amazing HotDog photobooth on our wedding day. All our guests raved about how fun, creative, and different it was. Anna helped design our backdrop and even took the time out to create adorable caricatures of us to place on the bottom of the photo strips! To sum it all up, we are so grateful that Anna was part of one of the biggest days of our lives and would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/17/2013

Sara · Married on 10/20/2012

Anna is AWESOME! Super responsive and flexible, and the final product is amazing. Through our process, Anna took our engagement photos and patiently worked with our puppy. She also joined us at the State Fair the day after the wedding to catch shots of us with our friends and out corn dogs. Her photo booth - The Cheese - was one of the highlights of the wedding. Our guests loved it, and we're excited to have fun photos of our friends and family in addition to the more "traditional" wedding pictures.
    Most importantly, Anna is just plain fun to be around!!

Sent on 11/05/2012

Ashley · Married on 07/10/2010

Anna was absolutely fabulous to work with. She was referred to me by a close friend and from day one she has been amazing. We had a destination wedding in Mexico and Anna was able to provide an affordable package for our needs. She shot my engagement photos at 2 different locations in 2 different cities and did not hesitate to take as many photos as we were willing to do. Anna scoped out numerous locations around Dallas/Ft. Worth that would suite my needs for a bridal session and we finally decided on the Ft. Worth Botanical Gardens and she shot an amazing session there. Our Mexico wedding was absolutely gorgeous and it was all because of the photography provided by Anna. They colors and shots she got were one of a kind and you can definitely tell she has an eye for the perfect photo! She was so easy to work with from beginning to end and I am sad that our "wedding" photog relationship is complete. I will definitely be using her services again and I would recommend her to anyone in need of a professional photographer.

Sent on 09/01/2010

Ashton · Married on 05/16/2010

Anna!

You were fantastic! Very professional and fun to be around at the same time! We loved having you as our photographer and we will definitely recommend you to our friends! We will let you know if we need you for the future... baby pics;) Please keep in touch! ANNNDD goodluck with the wedding planning!

Hugs,

Ashton

Sent on 09/03/2010

Kaitlin · Married on 05/12/2010

Anna was an amazing photographer! Her pictures range from beautifully artistic to traditional. She really stayed behind the scenes throughout the entire wedding - nothing was staged and nothing was forced - which is exactly what I wanted! Also, she was more an adept at dealing with demanding family members - I was truely impressed! If you're looking for a photographer you can do no better than Anna! She is the BEST!! My wedding pictures are fantastic - more than I could have ever hoped for!

Sent on 09/02/2010

Meredith · Married on 05/09/2010

It was a privilege to work with Anna. I really couldn't have asked for more. She is incredibly talented, so kind, very good with groups and under pressure, unobstrusive, and to top it all off - better than competitively priced. As Anna continues with her wedding photography, she is definitely going to make a name for herself. I would recommend her highly and without reservation.

Sent on 09/01/2010

Kathryn · Married on 03/23/2013

Loved working with Anna! She put up with our crazy family and rowdy reception and captured it all on film. I think it's important to select a photographer you are comfortable spending a lot of time with, and Anna was professional and fun. You will love working with her!

Sent on 05/23/2013