Anna Christine Events Reviews

63 Reviews for Anna Christine Events

1 User photo

Erin · Married on 10/23/2015

ABSOLUTE LIFE SAVERS!

What a powerful duo these ladies are! They made sure that my wedding day was stress free and all about enjoying that special time. They were so helpful in giving us ideas to personalize the reception, and ways to be unique.

When it came to the actual wedding day they went above and beyond! Not only did they set up the reception (BEAUTIFULLY), they went out of their way to load up their car with all of my centerpieces and drive those over to the venue. Serious lifesavers.

When it came to the vision of the wedding, I wasn't sure how to describe what I wanted, but they were able to show me my dream wedding that I didn't even know I had wanted. BEST DAY OF MY LIFE. Walking into the reception I was completely in awe. It was absolutely beautiful.

Anyone who decides to book with the ladies is making the best decision. I will be recommending Anna Christine Events to as many people as I possible can. Thanks to them, I wouldn't change a single thing about my wedding day.

Not only are they amazing wedding planners, they make you feel so comfortable, and like a part of their family. They are just great people in general!

I AM SO HAPPY!

Erin

Sent on 11/11/2015

Anna Christine Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Erin! You were a joy to work with and we're honnored to be part of your day!

Lindsay · Married on 05/23/2015

Christy is fantastic, and we can not say enough great things about her!! We choose Christy for our day of Coordinator and this was the best money we spent the entire wedding! Christy is an absolute gem to work with and was such a blessing to have on our wedding day. Christy and her team were one of the first ones to the venue on the day of the wedding and were the last ones to leave. They made sure everything we wanted was done exactly how we had envisioned it and exceeded all of our expectations! There were several minor things that could of went wrong, but Christy was right there every time with a solution. We were able to relax and enjoy our entire wedding day because we knew we were in excellent hands with Christy and her team! Thank you Anna Christine Events!! :-)

Sent on 06/03/2015

maritza · Married on 05/15/2015

Christina is an amazing person when I won the grand prize and met her she took the time to listen to me get to know me asked me questions about my relationship she is very respectful courtesy and professional she is a kind Warmhearted person this vendor is an amazing vendor I highly recommend them..... She made my wedding more than I ever expected I can do on my own she put the Wizard of Oz theme which I love so much corporative into my wedding it was beautiful romantic and elegant once again I highly recommend this vendor..... She is truly blessed and her talents and her vision and making a bride vision come to reality.......

Maritza and Carlos
    11-7-14

Sent on 11/20/2014

Kristin · Married on 05/09/2015

Christy was amazing. She helped guide me through any planning questions, and the day of went so smoothly. I couldn't have done it without her!

Sent on 05/22/2015

Cristina · Married on 04/03/2015

Wonderful to work with. Very easy going and professional. I felt entirely comfortable leaving everything in their hands on the day of my wedding.

Sent on 04/16/2015

Selina · Married on 12/27/2014

I cannot rave enough about Christy and Keisha from Anna Christine Events! I used Anna Christine Events for day-of coordination, but you would have thought that we had been working together for months! I had looked into several coordinators, but Anna Christine Events was by far the most cost effective. I definitely feel like their services were well worth it. Things I had only mentioned one time briefly during my initial meeting with them were executed to a T. I was the opposite of a bridezilla and was probably actually a little too carefree, but they stepped up and filled in all of the gaps that I wasn't prepared for. They were so sweet to my guests and blended right in.

Sent on 01/19/2015

Taylor · Married on 11/16/2014

Could not have asked for a better wedding planner! Christy was amazing as was the rest of her team. So glad I went with Anna Christine Events! -Taylor

Sent on 11/24/2014

Melody · Married on 09/27/2014

"We chose to use the smaller of Christy's planning packages that allowed us access to her and her brilliant and helpful ideas about a month out from the wedding. She was flexible and accommodating, responded quickly to e-mails and was very professional and pleasant. She made sure to contact all of the vendors and make sure everyone was on point and prepared, and she helped the rehearsal move swiftly. On the day of she arrived early and had a hand in everything being prepared and constantly checked in with me. She was always available and helped ensure our perfect day ended without a single issue. We couldn't be any happier with our choice for our coordinator, and would highly recommend her for your wedding as well. Thank you for a perfect day, Christy!"

-Mrs. Wilson

Sent on 10/07/2014

Leigh · Married on 08/30/2014

Christy is amazing to work with. She helped me plan my dream wedding with enthusiasm and professionalism. I can't say enough positive things about my experience working with Christy and I can't thank her enough for everything she did above and beyond my expectations.

Sent on 09/02/2014

Kathy · Married on 05/10/2014

Christy is passionate about what she does and it shows! She loves making the day of your dreams a reality and she and her team will be there for you 110%. Christy is an expert at listening to your vision and going above and beyond to make it a reality, and the extra touches and care that she throws in will more than exceed your expectations, resulting in your day being MORE than you could have ever dreamed of.

So many people think they don't need a wedding coordinator but it is sooo worth it and what you'll pay will be saved in the amount of time and money you'd spend trying to do everything yourself. Once Christy and her team know your vision and budget, they will have your vendors limited to a handful rather than you having to start looking from scratch. And on the day of your wedding, you don't need to worry about a thing or have a friend or relative try to direct things; let your guests be guests and Anna Christine Events will take care of everything to ensure your wedding will be the best day ever!

Thank you so much, Christy, for all that you do and for helping us pull off the best party of our lives!

Sent on 11/12/2014
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 05/03/2014

My husband and I live in Brooklyn, NY and decided to have our wedding in Orlando, FL as most of our family lives their. We tried planning on our own but found that it was too overwhelming. So we decided to hire a wedding planner to assist us. We interviewed a few coordinators before Mark and I met Christy Subler. From the start, We could tell Christy was very organized and honest with our expectations.

Working with her this past year has relieved so much stress in regards to planning since this was considered a designation wedding. Christy provided me with information on different vendors and organized our meetings and itinerary whenever we flew into Orlando. Once we made our decisions with the vendors she coordinated the rest from there and handled any issues and/or request we had. She made herself available at all times via email, text, or phone and was always quick to respond with feedback that needed research.

If you are thinking about hiring Christy Subler as your wedding coordinator, DO IT! She was there for us every step of the way and always understanding to our needs/request. She really does loves her job and it shows. Mark and I were every impressed the day of the wedding. Christy and her assistant Laura went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. They even made a stop at Publix to get me a box for the top portion of my cake without me even knowing!

Christy and Laura-Thank you SO much for helping us out on our special day!!!

Sent on 05/15/2014

Danielle · Married on 04/12/2014

Christy was great to work with and made planning a wedding so much easier! She helped us find the PERFECT vendors in our price range and was always there with expert advice. When it came time for the wedding she took over everything so we didn't have to worry about anything and could completely enjoy the big day!

Sent on 07/18/2014

Amanda · Married on 03/22/2014

Christy is an amazing, thoughtful, and talented person! From the moment we sat down to meet with her we knew she was the right fit for our family and our wedding. She carefully listened to all of our ideas and expanded and elaborated on them to create a fairy tale wedding. While most wedding planners would have shied away from the challenges of finding a catering company to create a vegan menu and ordering over 500 strawberries as wedding gifts, Christy dove head into accomplishing these feats.

We were so impressed with Christy's ability at organizing all the vendors on the day of the event, as well as all the guests. She kept everyone in line and the event moving along (even the bride and groom ;) ) We also want to mention how much we appreciated Laura's help (Christy's assistant). She always kept a calm and cheerful demeanor when dealing with the vendors and the guests.

You both brought all our wedding visions and wishes to life and we cannot thank you enough!

Best wishes in the future!

Sent on 05/06/2014
  • User3719594 · 2+ years ago

Christy was great to work with. We hired her for the month-of planning, and we couldn't have done it without her. Christy met with us several times to talk about detials, went to vendor meetings with us, and picked up all of our homemade decorations and set everything up perfectly for us. We had a very big wedding, with a lot of homemade decorations, and we didn't have to do a thing the month of. When I had a little hiccup with a separate vendor, Christy reacted immediately to fix the situation and kept me from freaking out (because as a bride, any small thing gone wrong can quickly escalate into a big ordeal). Her assistant also SPRINTED to get an umbrella over my head when it started to rain just before I walked down the isle. Our wedding was SO beautiful and went so smoothly because of her help. Thanks Christy!

Sent on 12/06/2013
  • User3319913 · 2+ years ago

Christy from Anna Christine Events really made our wedding special. She thought of details we didn't and made sure everything came together. It was an amazing day, thanks to her help!

Sent on 06/12/2013

Christy was great! She was attentive and helpful.

Sent on 06/07/2013

melissa · Married on 04/07/2013

Anna Christine Events made my wedding day absolutely amazing! My entire wedding was coordinated in 2 weeks and I thought it couldn't be done. Christy's services, connections and, ideas made my day so relaxing and enjoyable. She has great vendors she works with and gave me so many great options to choose from it was hard to pick. She responded to my emails very promptly and was able to meet with me when needed. She coordinated the whole flow of the actual wedding day and was there to help with whatever needed. The wedding day wouldn't have been the same without Anna Christine Events. If your looking for the perfect wedding coordinator look no further!!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/11/2013
  • User2093599 · 2+ years ago

Christy was my hero on my wedding day! If it wasn't for her my wedding definitely wouldn't have gone as smooth as it did. She was amazing with handling both of our huge families and my 7 bridesmaids :) I am so thankful that we had her and I would highly recommend her and the company to anyone getting married!

Sent on 03/16/2013

Ashley · Married on 11/04/2012

Anna Christine events is amazing. She was always available when I needed her and was always prompt on solving any issue that came up. She is great at keeping things organized and keeping the bride 'me' sane. I can't thank her enough for the amazing day she helped put together.

Sent on 11/06/2012

Jen · Married on 10/08/2012

Christy did an amazing job in heping us plan our wedding. She knows a lot of vendors and came with us to meet with them. She had a lot of great recomendations. I had been to A LOT of wedding shows and could have possilby been able to plan everything on my own, but I think that would have been stressful and much more expensive. It was well worth it to have Chrity and all her knowledge.

Sent on 11/06/2012

Jennifer · Married on 09/01/2012

Anna Christine's wedding planning was a dream come true. I had a vision of what I wanted my dream day to be like and she made it happen!! Christi and her team went over and beyond to make sure every detail was perfect. Thank you so much for making our special day truely magical.

Sent on 10/26/2012

Jonathan · Married on 06/09/2012

As a physician I neither have the ability nor the time to plan a wedding. Anna Christine Events took my last minute debacle of self planning and produced a ceremony and reception of heavenly proportions. Christy works tirelessly to give her clients the wedding of their dreams. She has numerous ways to communicate with you (email, phone, video chat), and her industry connections are seemingly endless, which is a tremendous assistance when you discover exactly how much goes into a wedding. Could my wedding have been nice if I had planned it on my own? Yes, probably. But, I am overly confident that it would not have been the ceremony or reception that I had always dreamed of, and that's that magic and skill Anna Christine Events possesses.

Sent on 08/02/2012

Linda · Married on 04/07/2012

Christy Subler was amazing! She helped ease my mind thru the planning process. Anytime I needed her, she was always there, and always had some amazing ideas. My wedding was the wedding of my dreams, and I owe SOO much to her for it! Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 04/16/2012

Heather · Married on 10/16/2011

Christy is ABSOLUTLY FABULOUS! I would highly recommend her for planning any event. She helped in the planning of my wedding, sisters wedding and my fathers retirement party. All went off with a great out come. She is very professional, attentive and most of all a wonderful and friendly person.

Sent on 11/05/2011

Melissa · Married on 05/07/2011

I can't say enough about Christy...she was AWESOME I could not of done it without her. Christy brings with her not only experience and organization but provides an atmosphere that is calming during a stressful time in your life. I can say that not only did she do an amazing job for my wedding ...I still continue to keep in touch with her and can say I made a true friend. And If ever I needed anything in the future I would not hesitate to turn to christy for her advice and assistance...she has never in her busy schedule made me feel as though I was a bother to her at anytime of the day.

Sent on 12/13/2011