Anna Chiantella Wedding Planner Reviews

5.0 out of 5 rating, 6 Reviews
View more information

Rachel Married on 05/01/2022

Reassuring experience

Anna helped us with all the communication and administration in Italy, as we are two foreigners who were getting married in Liguria. It was really helpful and reassuring to have her there for us, as Italian administration is a maze!
    Grazie mille Anna!

Anna Chiantella Wedding Planner's reply:

Thanks Rachel and Harrison I am so happy to have helped make your dream come true!! All the best for the days to come!
  • Victoria
    Victoria M. Married on 01/08/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Dedicated, hard-working and passionate international wedding planner

Anna was a godsend for our entire wedding planning from the moment we started the process, all the way to our big day. We initially started working with her when we were looking for location to get married in Italy. Although my husband is Italian, living in London meant we didn't have the knowledge or feet on the ground to find our dream location - that's where Anna came in. From the moment we began working with her, I noticed how incredibly organised she was - something extremely important. She was always ahead of the game, always knew what would be next on our to-do list before we did, whether it was legal documentation, or food-tasting. No obstacle was a problem for Anna, she took every issue and solved it - that is not an exaggeration, we had some quite specific requests and all were met! Anna's negotiation skills are outstanding, she secured us so many fantastic deals with all of our vendors and made sure to maintain excellent communications with them in the lead up to the big day. One of the things I admired most about Anna was how she treated our wedding as though it was our own. She wanted us to have to best day possible and indeed we did! We used Anna throughout our planning process from start to finish, including her time during our wedding week. Something great about her services is that you can use as little and as much of her time as you like as she works on an hourly time basis - if you want her to organise every tiny detail she can, or if you simply want her to help with the logistics that’s also possible, you can tailor her skillset to whatever your needs and budget are. She is so efficient with her time as well, achieving so much in the hours you pay her for. I really can’t recommend Anna enough, she made our wedding dreams come true in the most professional, hard-working manner and always with a smile on her face!
    George O. Married on 08/13/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Would have given 6 stars if we could.

Anna has been amazingly helpful, supportive and proactive in helping us. I would highly recommend her for getting married abroad in Italy. It can be complicated navigating Italian bureaucracy and she was a god send at a very reasonable price.

Anna Chiantella Wedding Planner's reply:

Thanks George and Laura! It has been a pleasure to support you...Thanks for loving Italy and its amazing territory...
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Julia Married on 10/05/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Dreams do come true! Because of Anna!!!

What should I say except that Anna is the best wedding Planer? She is amazing, she was thinking about everything. She was totally flexible and lovely! We are so happy to know her and that she has planed our dream wedding. She has done everything and more for us. Always with a big smile. Thank you so much.

Anna Chiantella Wedding Planner's reply:

Dear Julia and Sandro, I shall keep the memory of yr wedding for many many years...really I could feel the vibes of yr true love...thanks again and I wish you all the best for the years to come....
  • Vala
    Vala K. Married on 05/09/2019

Amazing Anna!

Anna is great from A-Z. She is very helpful, resourceful and everything was just perfect on our day, thanks to her! We highly recommend her services!

Anna Chiantella Wedding Planner's reply:

Dear Vala, thanks for yr kind words: it has been a pleasure for me to meet you and yr beautiful family for yr amazing destination wedding in Valpolicella! A big embrace!
    Silvia Married on 05/02/2019

360° support

Positive feedback: Anna is a discreet but proactive, joyful and empathetic presence. I recommend to everyone

Anna Chiantella Wedding Planner's reply:

Thanks for letting me be part of yr wedding...still I remember all the steps we made together to create an amazing day! A big embrace to the little Marta...