Anna Benton Photography Reviews

6 | Savannah, GA

6 Reviews for Anna Benton Photography

• ctr11b

Christina · Married on 10/28/2017

Anna is absolutely amazing! Everything from our engagement session to our wedding day was absolutely wonderful. Anna and JR make an amazing team and all my guests are still talking about how sweet they both are! Even when I was super stressed out about being late on our timeline, Anna kept super calm and rearranged it all to make sure we got everything we still wanted in like it was all apart of the plan! Thank you so much, I loved all the sneak peaks and cannot wait to see the rest!

JoAnn · Married on 03/12/2016

Having Anna Benton capture the most special day of our lives has been the most rewarding experience. She took both engagement and wedding photos for us and we were impressed not only her professionalism and talent but by her sweetness. She truly puts all of her effort into her clients. My entire wedding party and family kept telling me that our photographer was so sweet and patient. Harry and I loved all of our photos and we are so glad that we get to re-live that special day through the lens of our photographer. We highly recommend Anna!

Alex · Married on 10/24/2015

Anna Benton was an absolute dream to work with! She was so easy to schedule shoots with and was so perfect at making my now husband and I feel comfortable from beginning to end of our engagement shoot and wedding day. She was one of the biggest reasons I believe our wedding day was so perfect. He quality of her work outshines that of any in my research for a wedding photographer. And her prices were unbeatable as well. She lived in thomasville St the time she did our wedding. Even though she is in Savannah now we would chose her again one million times over and cannot wait to do lifestyle shoots with her in the future!

Anna Benton does flawless work when it comes to photography. She is extremely easy to work with and has such a sweet spirit. It has been a pleasure working with her over the past couple of years and having her be a special part of mine and my husband's relationship. Anna is wonderful at portraying and capturing authentic moments and emotions in her photos. She is a must have for any of your special occasions!

Connie · Married on 05/16/2015

I just loved having Anna shoot our wedding! She was easy to get a hold of when I needed. She did not mind meeting me ahead of time face to face to go over the details that I wanted to make sure were covered. She had never been to our venue before so we met there before about a month before the wedding so she could become familiar with it! Anna was awesome and very professional! She was on time to the venue the day of wedding, she shot everything and every detail that I could possibly want! When I received my pictures they were SO much more than I could have ever expected! Every time I look through the pictures, I feel as if I'm there reliving our favorite day again!

Allison · Married on 12/20/2014

I cannot possibly express how amazing our wedding experience was with Anna! She did both our engagement session and our full day of wedding photography. I was impressed from our very first meeting, where she got to know my husband and I as a couple, and took notes of things we wanted and wished for on our special day. The engagement session was perfect and she made us feel very comfortable. When we received the photos, we knew we made the right choice and we looked forward to the wedding. Anna arrived with an assistant on the day of the wedding and they remained with us for the full day. Their kindness and professionalism was so nice and it kept me at ease the entire time. She captured some unbelievable moments and pictures that we will cherish. I highly recommend her services for anyone! Book her today, you will be so happy you did!