A.N.N Transportation Reviews

42 | Lagrangeville, NY

42 Reviews for A.N.N Transportation

Jennifer · Married on 09/18/2010

I used ANN Transportation for my wedding on September 18, 2010. I hired a 14 passenger van for my out of town guests to be transported from the hotel to the ceremony/reception site and back. I was highly impressed by the professionalism of the company. The driver called me the morning of the wedding to confirm everything with me and I really appreciated that.

Sent on 10/12/2010

Nicole · Married on 08/07/2010

I used ANN for my August wedding and they did a fantastic job! They were on time and very helpful to me (the bride) before and after my wedding ceremony and even when we arrived at our venue. The party bus was clean, nice, and a great time!!

Sent on 08/25/2010
  • O

Krysta · Married on 04/17/2010

ANN Transportation was a pleasure to work with. Very friendly and helpful when it came down to the exact type of transportation needed. They won't overbook a wedding day so there's no fear of not getting the type of transportation you booked. Their cars are completely clean and there is a huge selection to choose from. I would recommend their services in a heart-beat!

Sent on 07/29/2010

Amy · Married on 10/12/2013

A.N.N. Transportation did a great job the day of our wedding! We rented the large limo bus since we had 16 people in our bridal party & it was definitely the way to go! The driver (M. Latempa) was fantastic! He was on time & very professional. He even rolled out a little red carpet for us when we got on the bus after our ceremony! We stopped at several locations for pictures afterward & our driver was very accommodating with our requests...even when it involved difficult parking of a large bus! Overall we were extremely satisfied with the service of A.N.N. Transportation.

Sent on 10/31/2013

Chelsea · Married on 10/13/2018

awesome trip

I booked ANN for my wedding and they wee exceptional. they included snacks and little water bottles and were super nice and accommodating. about a week before my wedding I realized I never asked if they were handicap accessible as my dad is in a wheelchair. I called and they said their handicap bus was out but they would call to see if they needed it or if we could use it. they called me back within ten minutes and got the handicap shuttle. Trinity is an absolute doll and If I never spoke with her I probably wouldn't have booked. the rates are fair and you get what you pay for. one of the staff members needs an attitude adjustment though she was rude when I spoke with her.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Alicia · Married on 07/04/2014

ANN provided limo and shuttle service for our wedding. The drivers were professional and courteous, and the limo driver was extremely careful with my wedding party in the rainstorm on the way to the venue. We were pleased with their services and prices. I did worry when I called the week before the wedding and had a hard time getting the names of the drivers because I had to call the emergency number, but they showed up early and everything went of without hitch on the day of the wedding. I would recommend them to anyone looking for reliable and efficient transportation for an event.

Sent on 08/07/2014
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/01/2013

Nancy was great to work with!!! She took care of all of our transportation needs including an upgraded BMW X5 limo, and a shuttle service from my venue to the hotel. The limo/shuttle drivers were extremely accommodating, they were patient, they cared about our requests, and certainly exceeded our expectations.

Both the limo and shuttle drivers called me days before the wedding to introduce themselves and send well wishes. It helped that we had their numbers days in advance. Hours before the limos arrived, we changed our park location for pictures - the driver was happy to accommodate us and did not give us a problem.

Drivers were punctual. Safe. Good Service. Nancy responds best to phone calls, but email is fine too.

Sent on 11/10/2013

Alana · Married on 11/01/2013

ANN Transportation was a dream come true for our wedding day. They arrived on time for everything; there was never a worry of us being late! We were able to put our snacks and drinks on ice; everything was clean and well taken care of. We would certainly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 04/07/2014

Jessica · Married on 09/08/2012

We went with the BMW X5, which is a beautiful vehicle. It was a great choice. However, it was much smaller than expected, and was tight fitting 12 adults. It was really meant to fit 10 adults. The Air Conditioning wasn't working properly, and kept us moderately cool...but certainly not what we expected.

Everything was perfect. Lou, our driver, made the limo experience AWESOME. Everyone had a BLAST because of Lou!!! He was punctual, personable, respectful, and a pleasure to work with!!! He called me the night before to introduce himself, and ask if there were any questions I had. His driving skills were put to the test, also. We had a near MONSOON come through, and with Lou's driving you would have thought it was 72 degrees and sunny!!! There was even a tornado warning in effect!

Overall, ANN did a great job!

Sent on 09/24/2012
  • Regina

Regina · Married on 05/21/2011

3.5

I had a wonderful experience on ANN Transportation's Party Bus! We used this icnredibly appointed bus that included disco lights, a stereo system, multiple tvs, a bar, a VIP area, a "stripper pole" and snacks and water available, (among other things!) to drop the ladies from the bridal party, and the bride, off at the venue prior to the ceremony. The bus then returned to the hotel where our out of town guests were staying, picked them up, and brought them to the venue. ANN Transportation was easy to make arrangements with and very accomodating (We changed our vehicle choice three times and added the "extra trip" to take the bridal party just a few days prior to the wedding). They arrived on time and the driver, who was very nice and a fun guy, even escorted each member of the bridal party from the hotel to the bus with an umbrella so they didn't ruin their hair/makeup/gowns when it started to pour...We all (family and bridal party) took the bus back to the hotel after the trip and I can't complain about any aspect of the service. It was professinal, prompt, and accomodating. I would definitely use them again despite that it was over my original budget for transportation!

Sent on 06/09/2011

Brittany · Married on 06/09/2013

2.5

Our driver, Gene, was absolutely amazing. He got to the house early, was incredibly sweet and helped us all get in, and even picked up bobby pins when my hair started losing some with all the hugs I was getting. He topped it off by giving us champagne on the way to the reception. We had the stretch BMW, which was a gift from my in-laws, but it is pricey. If you are being cost-conscious you might want to shop around. But if
    you can afford it, ask for Gene and you won't be sorry!

Sent on 07/02/2013
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 04/21/2012

3.8
      3.0

We ordered 1 bmw stretch limo from ANN to pickup the men and women of the bridal party separately. They did a great job and were on time and the driver was very friendly. They also had a carpet out and champagne toast after we came out of the church for me and the groom. The limo fit the bridal party just right. There were 10 of us in total. We also ordered a shuttle to take our guests to an dfrom our hotel at hyatt house in fishkill to dutchess manor in beacon since it is hard to drive to and from that area. They had to make multiple trips but when we signed the contract it said that we authorize them to add on trips if more than 2 were needed. The driver of the shuttle told the people left, including my parents that they had to call to get approval for more trips. They called us in the limo and we had to try and get ahold of the owner. What a pain. I think the shuttle could have been better. Also when meeting up to see their vehicles for the first time they were pretty unorganized and we had to follow them to their location from a car wash.

Sent on 12/18/2012

Sabrina · Married on 05/13/2017

3.6
      3.0

My husband and I used ANN Transportation on 5/13/17. They are affordable, employees are friendly, and they send great detailed email confirmations. Cons: We scheduled a BMW limo to make 3 trips to our venue. When they picked up the groom and the groomsmen, the limo had an incredibly foul smell. They had to drive to the venue with the windows down while it was raining. By the time they arrived to pick me and the bridesmaids up, the limo smelled foul mixed with Febreeze cover up. They were also late to pick me up because they had to clean the limo and in turn were late to pick up our parents and immediate family members. Luckily this did not affect our schedule too much. They also did not provide champagne or water as promised and the radio didn’t work. They gave us a minimal refund for our inconvenience and offer to buy me a bottle of champagne which I found insulting. I will not be working with them again or recommending them for weddings. Might be fine if you need transportation to something less important like a concert.

Sent on 08/07/2017

Delaney · Married on 10/24/2014

3.4
      3.5
      2.5

Overall, the transportation was great for our wedding. The only snag was the second shuttle to the venue broke down, so people had to figure out their own rides to the wedding (which was a little counter productive). The only reason I knew was because of my frazzled guests- The company didn't say anything, or apologize. The overall booking process went very smoothly, with no complaints.

Sent on 12/24/2014

Lisa-Marie · Married on 10/15/2011

1.2
      0.0
      2.0
      1.5

Many things are important on the day of your wedding. Some might say getting to the church on time is highly important. On the day of our wedding October 15,2012 I was a full half our late to my own wedding due to the drivers at ANN Transportation. On the day of our wedding we asked for two limos. We had a large party plus my in-laws. The first Limo was to pick up the groom, groomsmen and my in-laws and drop them off at the church and then meet the second limo at my parents house. My husband sent a detailed itinerary to ANN Transpiration in advance to avoid confusion. What happened was the second limo go lost going to my parents house. The mix up happened because my parents live on Miller Hill Woods, which is off of Miller Hill Road. In all fairness to the Ann Transportation my husband forgot to include “woods” in the address. My problem is that the drivers never ever called to confirm the address. Instead the second limo waited to link up with the first limo. Both limos drove up and down the wrong road for Half hour with out calling. If it had not been for my Dad going to look for them who knows how late I would have been. I never took this complaint to the company because my lovely husband made a typo. Overall, I was put off by the drivers not calling any of the three numbers that had been listed to confirm the address as well as their overall attitude when they did arrive. Aside from this all I can say is at least the limos where clean.

Sent on 07/23/2012

Kaitlyn · Married on 11/26/2016

1.2
      1.0
      1.0

I would NEVER recommend this company to anyone for their wedding day. We booked months in advance, and had no issues until the wedding day. Everyone we talked to was so sweet and pleasant (Nancy!) and we were really thrilled as we thought we had found a great company and I truly had not a single worry about them, going into the day of. Our wedding was at 5:30PM. They were contracted to bring guests to the ceremony (2 trips with times they gave us, which we had agreed to) and home from the same location at 11pm (again 2 trips). This was a 24 passenger bus, we had about 45 people needing transport including my husband and I. At 5:30pm, the guests from the hotel had not arrived. They were frantically calling trying to find out where the transport was. The driver claims there was an accident, however my family came from the hotel in their own car, and passed said accident, and arrived 30 minutes before the bus. Long story short, my ceremony started very late with the guests rushed. As the night was coming to a close, my husband and I were arranging people to start getting themselves ready for the shuttle as we knew they needed to be split into 2 trips. At 10:50PM, one of my bridesmaids is told by the driver, that she is leaving right now and she is not going to come back because we aren't on the shuttle...mind you we were contracted for 11PM. Not only was she refusing to make 2 trips, she was threatening to leave us as well as the guests with no transport. After paying $800. My husband spoke to her, as I RUSHED all of the guests to run to the shuttle. The staff at our venue was frantic trying to make her stay and wait for our guests who were not even late to the shuttle! Then she packed 30 people on a 24 passenger bus. I had my bridesmaids sitting on their dates laps trying to all be safely in seat. It was complete madness and the only vendor that was an issue. I hope to spare other brides from the mess this driver caused us.

Sent on 01/17/2017

Stephanie · Married on 10/24/2015

0.4
      0.5

Horrible experience for several reasons. I originally booked the 24 passenger bus as a way to save a few hundred dollars from a limo service and also to be able to fit all of our bridal party into it for wedding day ceremony/church transportation. I was originally told by Charlie (who is apparently new and has not been well trained) that the fee for this would be $700. I was then told by someone else on my second call that that is last year's rates, this years would be $800 for the service. So fine- I booked that service and was sent a CONTRACT which detailed all of our pick up times, locations, etc. on it and the vehicle type. There is no mention of cost ANYWHERE on their website or contract which I feel is a very poor business choice, and it also was left off of the personal contract they sent via email to me so I asked them to please put it on there. I was sent a new contract with price of 800, then was called by charlie stating that he made a mistake and the actual cost of wedding day service as I am requesting is $1,000. I was sent an updated contract right after the other one that stated $1,100 (yet another discrepancy from the $1,000 I was quoted over the phone). I explained how very unprofessional this is that they would re-quote me after putting in WRITING on a contract the original lesser amount of 800 (which by the way is for the same EXACT type service as their supposed "wedding day" package- only difference is the transportation's to and from a church and not to and from hotels, which once again is stated NO WHERE on the website that the passenger bus transportation can't be used this way). All I was told after all of this back and forth was "once again we are sorry but this is the price" in a nut shell. Needless to say I will not be booking with ANN for my wedding or at all in the future. Very unprofessional and too much hidden on both website and contracts! I suggest looking elsewhere....

Sent on 02/11/2015