Ann M Crowley Wedding Consulting & Event Planning Reviews

5.0 out of 5 rating, 9 Reviews
View more information

Madison Z. Married on 10/15/2022

Amazing day of coordinator

We reached out to Ann last minute to work as a day of coordinator for our very difficult DIY wedding at a campsite. She was unavailable that day but recommended her coworker Mariah. Ann was on several meetings and was so helpful. They got everything down and understood my vision in just two meetings and a couple emails.

On the wedding day, it was just Mariah and she absolutely exceeded our expectations. The day could not have gone on without her. There was an unexpected power outage for the entire wedding day (including the reception) and Mariah managed to get everything running off generators. She took my vision to life and handled everything with such grace- to the point that I didn't even know there was a power outage until after the wedding. On top of dealing with the power outage, she managed to get everything set up beautifully outside during crazy winds! She was the most important wedding vendor I booked and she is the sweetest person. HIRE them!! You will not regret it.
  • Caelan
    Caelan T. Married on 11/13/2021

Absolutely Amazing!

We hired Ann as our wedding planner for our November 2021 wedding at Emerson Park in Auburn NY. I simply cannot put into words how thankful we are that Ann was part of our team. She has a keen eye for small details that tied together our wedding vision. Walking into our reception hall (one of my favorite moments from our wedding day, Ann brought us in before the guests came in so we could quietly walk around and look at everything) was like walking into a dream. She truly takes the time to make everything perfect, and it was exactly what we envisioned. Cannot express the gratitude we feel for Ann, she made our wedding day absolutely perfect!
    Meera A. Married on 09/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent Wedding Consultant and Planner!

Ann was so wonderful to work with at our wedding. She was always available, helpful, and provided useful guidance from all her experiences as a Wedding Consultant. Highly recommend you contact Ann to help make your Upstate NY wedding exactly what you want.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Molly N. Married on 07/10/2021

Ann was a huge help!

Hiring Ann was one of the best decisions I made during the wedding planning process. I hired Ann for the whole day. She did all the decorating and helped coordinate the wedding. Ann took what I envisioned for the wedding and made it even better than I could have ever imagined! It was such a stress relief to know that Ann was taking care of all the details so I could just relax and enjoy the wedding. I would certainly recommend hiring Ann to help assist in wedding planning/ decorating!

Ann M Crowley Wedding Consulting & Event Planning's reply:

Thanks so much Molly! So glad you were able to enjoy your
    celebration! You were glowing all day! Best wishes to you both!
  • Sandy
    Sandy G. Married on 07/08/2021

Anne is amazing!

Anne was invaluable to planning both my sons’ weddings, as well as two of my niece’s weddings. SHE IS AMAZING! Both of my sons & their fiancés lived out of state (military) and my sons’ future MILs were unable to be part of the planning process. Pretty overwhelming....We also had to fast track my first son’s wedding in 7 weeks due to changed deployment dates. ANNE MADE IT HAPPEN! She ensures that she has a clear understanding of the bride & groom’s vision, and if they’re not sure, she knows the questions to ask to help them define their own. Anne personalized each wedding to fit the couple, & provided creative & cost effective ways to make the couple’s dreams a reality. Anne’s services are VERY reasonably priced, she is responsive to all correspondences, and she even arranged to have us share some costs with another bride using the same venue that weekend. I would recommend Anne Crowley WITHOUT RESERVATION as your wedding planner!
    Kristen I. Married on 06/12/2021

Above and beyond

Ann has helped my mom plan my sisters and my wedding and each time (3 total) has been BEAUTIFUL! She is so knowledgeable, organized, tasteful and goes the extra mile to make sure you are happy. I was blown away with what Ann was able to do with what I asked for all while in a pandemic. We had to plan my wedding twice and basically start all over due to the pandemic. She made it all happen and then more! She is honest and can be trusted with your ideas/vision. She knows if your ideas can work, or be turned into something better. She was also able to refer me to great vendors. Everyone needs Ann for their wedding planning!
  • Morgan
    Morgan Married on 09/05/2020

9/5/20 Wedding

After changing our wedding day plans for the third time and deciding on doing it at our home in our backyard, I was losing my mind with worry over how it would all come together and all of the small details that I would still need to figure out. I contacted Ann and from my first meeting with her to our rehearsal and wedding day, she was INVALUABLE. It went off without a hitch and so smooth thanks to her. Her vision, thoughtfulness and creative talents helped us to achieve an elegant backyard wedding that felt like a fairytale. If you’re on the fence about whether or not you need a planner/coordinator, give Ann a call!
  • Megan
    Megan P. Married on 08/22/2020

8/22/20 Wedding

Ann was the best thing to happen to my wedding planning process. She has the vision and recommendations to bring your wedding to life. She is so detail oriented and helps you with every aspect— music, floral, cakes, decorations, etc. I felt like I knew what to do every step of the way thanks to Ann’s expertise and guidance. She took so much stress and worry off of myself and my mother. Extremely affordable and worth every dime. Can’t recommend or thank Ann enough for making my wedding day the greatest day of my life!
  • Maggie
    Maggie Married on 08/30/2019

5 Stars for Ann!

It's hard to summarize how amazing Ann was for my husband and I throughout our entire wedding process. She guided me through planning every component of our special day. She went above and beyond to ensure everything was perfect. From accompanying me to my floral consultation, to helping me acquire anything and everything I asked for, or that she knew would add to the aesthetic of what we wanted.
    She continuously went above and beyond to ensure everything was perfect leading up to, and on the day of our wedding. She has an amazing eye for things, and will help you bring your vision to life. I can't recommend her enough. We are so grateful for Ann and everything she did to help us have our dream wedding!