Ann Green Invitations Reviews

44 | Canandaigua, NY

44 Reviews for Ann Green Invitations

44 Ann Green Invitations Reviews

Deb · Married on 04/27/2018

Ann was wonderful to work with. She went through 5 iterations with me on the invitations, RSVP cards, Info cards and Thank you cards - and did so with the kindness above and beyond. She also helped me rearrange some things so everything would look better. I highly recommend working with Ann and would do so again!

Heather · Married on 10/20/2017

Ann was such a pleasure to work with from the start! Very friendly and easy going. Responsed to my emails and changes right away. Amazing quality invitations for an unbeatable price! I am 100% satisfied with my order!

Josanne · Married on 08/05/2017

Ann was fabulous, she was open offered options but tailored it to my taste. She was always on time in her communication and captured our day perfectly through the invitation. We were beyond happy with her product and professionalism..20 stars

Ann Green Invitations 1

Michelle · Married on 07/07/2017

Helped a great deal, right down to the placement cards. She took the time to get the right color coral as well. I added some ribbon and a charm and ended up with a very classy looking invitation! My order price was for 200 and I got place cards as well. Great price

Ann Green Invitations 2

Ellen · Married on 03/17/2017

Ann was very accommodating and professional throughout the whole process. She made every change and request possible and was able to customize the perfect invitation for my wedding. I highly recommend her for your special event as well.

Dan · Married on 10/15/2016

Ann Green runs a fantastic business! I, (the groom) was tasked with creating the invitations and Ann helped me every step of the way. The invitations were delivered very quickly and everything was perfect. We ended up needing more supplies and Ann got those to us extremely fast as well. I highly recommend using Ann for your invitation needs. The prices are fantastic as well!

Gabrielle · Married on 09/16/2016

I was very pleased with how fast I received my invitations and was extremely satisfied with Ann's help, and pricing was on point! She made everything so easy!

Kendra · Married on 09/03/2016

I recently got married on September 3rd in Punta Cana. It was a beautiful beach wedding. My Ann Green wedding invitations were absolutely beautiful. They were the perfect blend of classy and carefree beachy. The quality of the material and texture was amazing. I planned my wedding myself so it was stressful at times but working with Ann Green was so easy and very enjoyable. The level of professionalism and care shown to me was unbelievable.

Kendra · Married on 09/03/2016

I absolutely LOVE my wedding invitations. They look even better than the online sample. Ann Green was such a joy to work with and she exceeded all of my expectations. Planning a wedding can be extremely stressful but this was one of the most enjoyable tasks so far in my process.

I will recommend them to everyone who is getting married or planning an event.
    Thanks again Ann.

Beautiful invitations. Ann, the owner, is pleasant and caring. We are very happy with her expertise. Also the pricing is very reasonable. I can't wait to send them out to our guests. Thank you Ann for all your help.

Justin · Married on 03/21/2015

Outstanding customer service!!! Looks absolutely amazing!!! Extremely fast shipping!!! Excellent value!!! We loved our invites and RSVP cards so much, we had to order matching menus, programs and save the dates. Ann was on top of everything!! And when asked for a custom "cards" sign last minute, it was no problem at all. I will use her services again and tell all my friends about her too!!

Amanda · Married on 03/14/2015

I have to give Ann Green 5 stars on my Save the Date cards for our upcoming wedding. She was very quick to respond to all of my questions before placing my order. Once I placed my order she responded immediately with the process and sent my proof within one day. I received all of the save the dates in less than one week. They came out perfectly and all of my guests loved the design and quality. And the best part....they were extremely reasonable!
    I would definitely recommend using Ann Green for any invitations/save the dates.

Ann Green | Owner/Designer of Ann Green Invitations, is an absolute pleasure to work with. She can custom design invitation suites according to your budget. Which is wonderful. Every bride wants perfect invites. Something that would be memorable. Ann made beautiful fairy tale wedding invites for my valentines day wedding, and under $100! She's very friendly. So easy to talk/correspond with and prompt too! I received my PDF sample in one day. Received my samples in less than a week. Wished she did other things because it is so hard to find quality vendors for weddings. She's absolutely and by far the best. Will Definetly use her services in the future stationary/invites! And you should too!

Celeste · Married on 10/18/2014

Ann Green Invitations gave exceptional service , she walked me through the whole process with a fast turnaround. I was beyond happy when I received my save the date cards, the quality of paper was very good. They looked super expensive although they were so affordable. I am happy that I used this vendor for my special day. I will be purchasing the matching invites as well.

• User4202368 · 2+ years ago

I was amazed by the outstanding quality, service, professionalism and speed! I loved that you can order in groups of 10 for brides who are having a very small, intimate ceremony. Ordering was quick and easy!

Melissa · Married on 08/16/2014

Ann is awesome! This was a great experience! Great communication and the order process was simple! Great options to customize to our wedding colors and theme. My invitations turned out beautiful! Highly recommended!!

linda · Married on 03/15/2014

i can honestly say this is one of the most professional services i have ever encountered...Ann was amazing cosidering im not the most straightforward of people...she made me feel it was all about me and was so prompt on the replies to emails etc...The invitations were even better than i imagined...thank you so much Ann

Katherine · Married on 02/23/2014

My invites arrived today as promised and look better than I imagined I'm very happy with them but also the service I got I might have been in a different country but it felt personal so thank you Ann :)

Julie · Married on 11/12/2013

Ann Green is everything you want your supplier to be. She was open to any ideas I had. Very fine quality invitations at a fantastic price. Her service was over the top with attention to detail and fast service. The colors she chose were perfect. Do not hesitate to use her, and you can ignore the old adage you only get what you pay for. She is Champagne quality with a Beer price.

Dara · Married on 10/27/2013

I loved my invitation and RSVP cards

Diane · Married on 10/19/2013

Ann Inviations went above and beyond my expectations.....

I will recommend to all my friends and clients as I do work with the Bodyholiday LESport

gabriel · Married on 09/21/2013

they went above and beyond their comfort zone to make our wedding unforgettable. we love the invitations they made

Trish · Married on 08/31/2013

Was 100% happy with my service AND product! And my family loves them too <3

Maude · Married on 08/28/2013

Tanks for everything i Will use Back your services and i Like your prices

samantha · Married on 06/07/2013

Love the look and quality of the invitations I ordered. Very prompt service, pleasant experience and very fast shipping. I have gotten many complements on these invitations.