ANJÉ Soirées Reviews

ANJÉ Soirées 4
ANJÉ Soirées 5
ANJÉ Soirées 6

Donna · Married on 04/09/2017

Andi was so awesome to work with! She is super fun and helps to keep things stress-free, all the while being extremely professional and on top of EVERYTHING.
    My husband and I were planning our Miami wedding from Austin, and Andi couldn't have made the process any easier. She was fantastic to work with, had a cadre of amazing vendors to recommend, and always had great suggestions or work arounds when issues arose (and they always do). She helped us set up a budget and negotiate with vendors, which in and of itself made working with her worth it. She was also extremely creative and thinks out of the box, helping us to identify a venue that isn’t your standard cookie-cutter hotel ballroom. Despite being sick the day of our wedding, she was there with a smile, coordinating all of the vendors on-site and managing our very large, loud family and wedding party.
    Working with Andi was one of the best wedding decisions we made. Because of her extreme professionalism, attention to detail and diligence, my husband and I were able to enjoy our wedding day stress-free. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding planner in Miami.

Sent on 04/26/2017

Lizzie · Married on 03/18/2017

Andi is absolutely the best wedding planner a bride could ever dream of having. Aside from being incredibly detail oriented, she has a powerful sense of calm that is entirely necessary for planning such an event. Andi has the most amazing connections in the industry and has developed relationships with the best, most professional vendors. I knew I was in good hands with her but nothing could have prepared me for how beautifully everything came together. My wedding was flawless, as though it had been rehearsed 100 times. It was a surprisingly stress-free process and I had a lot of fun working with her. I could not recommend her more strongly.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Jessica · Married on 03/04/2017

Next to marrying my now husband (woohooo) hiring Anje Soirees was the best decision I made for our wedding - Andi and her team are the most incredible planners out there!!! We live and work in New York full time and had the difficult task of planning a South Florida wedding long distance. Out of everyone we worked with, Andi was the most responsive and organized vendors we worked with and always kept us focused up until and on our wedding day. The day of the wedding, one of my other vendors fell ill and Andi was able to get a replacement there in less than 30 minutes (if you live in Miami you know its impossible to get anywhere in 30 minutes so this is just one testament to the miracle worker that Andi is ??).
    I'm not naturally a calm person but on our wedding day, with Andi and Carlyn by our side, I was the most calm I've ever been and I was able to take in how amazing our day was.
    Andi is quick, organized, thoughtful and executed the most perfect day. Never in a million years did I think that I would get to marry the man I've been dreaming of in the most perfect wedding and it all came true and then some. From the bottom of my heart, Thank You Andi and Carlyn for the greatest gift of the most beautiful wedding- we are forever grateful for all your hard work! Xox

Sent on 03/08/2017

Jennifer · Married on 01/14/2017

I was hesitant about hiring a wedding coordinator since I am such a control freak, but from the moment I met Andi (over a glass of wine, of course) I knew I had found a wedding angel for the month of our wedding.

My husband and I had already locked down most of the details but this wedding planning situation was becoming a full time job and I was going insane. I was looking to hire someone to be our “wedding coach” who would keep us on track. I had spent so much time locking down the perfect reception venue, rehearsal dinner venue, florist, designer, photographer, stationary designer, band, videographer, yada yada…..but I didn’t have any free time to focus on the special personal details that I so badly wanted for our wedding weekend.

Enter Andi and ANJE soiree’s. Andi is the perfect combination of chic professional/best friend/cool chick and really tough personal “wedding” trainer who doesn’t put up with dilly dallying. Prior to the wedding she made sure that all of our vendor contracts were signed on time, and she pointed out anything we needed to focus on that should have already been done.

The weekend of the wedding she brought two assistants, Carlyn and Jen, who were equally fantastic. They had this wedding game down pat and were ready for any curve balls that would be thrown their way.

I loved every minute of working with Andi and her team and would recommend ANJE Soirees to any bride and groom. You will be in the best of hands while enjoying the greatest night of your lives- without worrying about a thing.

Sent on 02/17/2017

Jesse · Married on 12/10/2016

Andi and her team at Anje Soirees were amazing. Not only were they able to get my family and my bride's family on the same page and ready to go for the big day but the entire production seamless. Andi had everything planned out from start to finish. Having Andi and her team on board made it possible for my bride and I to enjoy our big knowing everything was being taken care of and was under control. What the Anje team was able to do was no less than a miracle in my opinion and I would gladly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding planner or for day-of help!!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Allison · Married on 11/05/2016

Andi is the best! Anything you want she makes it happen. She always responds immediately, knows a plethora of vendors, and just keeps you sane throughout the process. She's amazingly organized and dedicated. The day of the wedding there were so many moving parts and she and her team made set up seem like a breeze and kept the timeline moving on schedule. Highly recommend Anje Soirees for your wedding planning needs!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Michelle · Married on 10/22/2016

I couldn't have done it without her, thats for sure! Andi was such a lifesaver on so many levels. I had hired her for the month of/day of and she made sure everything and anything was taken care of. If you're considering a weddding planner look no further! And if you're not sure if you need one or not, you do. She thought of things that never crossed my mind. Most importantly she makes the day of as stress free as possible!

Sent on 11/13/2016

Margot · Married on 09/24/2016

I am so happy I hired Andi for my wedding! When you meet her you can just tell that she is a kind and caring person that works her butt off. She was always 10 steps ahead of me (and I worked in the wedding industry, so I was impressed. She followed up on everything several times so nothing could possibly fall through the cracks. I truly was never worried. On the day of the wedding, I was completely blown away-- everything was perfect and beyond what I ever could have imagined. It was a stress free day and I was able to focus on what is important-- friends and family! If you are going to get a full time planner, Andi is your best bet!

Sent on 10/07/2016

Elisabeth · Married on 09/17/2016

I'm not sure where to begin writing my review for our experience with ANJE Soirees. When planning your wedding, you want to make sure that everything is perfect from the decor, to the music to the food, and Andi did just that. She not only helped coordinate between vendors, but she was patient and most importantly LISTENED to our needs and wants. She understood any concerns we brought to the table, and was able to make sure we went into the weekend stress free. Andi brought some unique ideas to the table, and really just went above and beyond all weekend.

Sent on 05/14/2018

Karine · Married on 06/18/2016

ANDI of Anje Soiree is the absolute BEST in the business and I could never thank her enough for how she made our wedding day so perfect. She is worth every penny. And more.
    From the moment Andi took on our disorganized and already over-budget wedding, we felt this instant sense of relief. She is the most thorough, organized person I have ever had the pleasure of working with. As a super TYPE A personality, who could drive any person mad with my never-ending list of questions, I couldn’t believe that not 1 of the ridiculous requests I came up with even so much as fazed Andi.
    When you ask for something, she replies in seconds. SECONDS! I am from NY (or at least pretend to be) and this is everything. She’ll also bring you back to earth when your dreams just cannot be achieved within your budget—and that sort of sense of reason is incredibly important when planning a lavish wedding. Because you will have to cut $$ somewhere at some point, and there must be someone willing to tell you the truth. With that said, she helped us design our dream wedding & negotiated the hell out of all vendors to make sure we pulled together all the amazing things we wanted, at a price we could afford. She'll also force you to make a decision when it’s time to finally move on from one project to tackle the next. I needed this. Andi finalized every single minute detail of planning for me: Decor, invite design, guestlist, dance floor, entertainment, photographer, menu, linens, even furniture rentals. She does it all and makes it look incredibly easy. Well, it’s not.
    Her wedding day execution left us in complete awe. Friends were all raving!
    I could never find the right words to recommend a person as highly qualified as Andi—she is quite simply THE BEST.
    Do yourself one big favor. Hire ANDI at Anje and you will have made the BEST decision of the entire wedding planning process. Mark my words. And do it before you pick your venue—the earlier, the better. Even more time to spend with her!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Nina · Married on 04/03/2016

Andi went above and beyond. As a bride, every single detail of your wedding is important, and she handled everything methodically and very effectively, with perfect organisation. Andi was a consummate professional and was more responsive than anyone I have worked with, responding instantly to our random emails at nights and on weekends. In fact when I was choosing planners, I started calling around on a Saturday and Andi was the only one that responded right away and got on the phone with me. Nothing was ever too much and she always had a smile and a positive attitude. After the wedding my mother, who has run a large organisation for many years, told me "Andi was so professional and on it, you guys were very lucky!" You will feel very lucky for choosing Anje Soirees to plan your event. I honestly could not have pulled off my dream wedding without Andi and her team.

Sent on 08/08/2016

Hiring Anje Soirees was without a doubt one of the best and easiest decisions! Andi is such an incredible, organized, and diligent person I never had to worry about one single detail from the day we hired her until the wedding ended! Not only is Andi (and her team) extremely professional, but she is always reachable and responsive, which is really important for those last minute details and changes! I can't say enough positive things about my experience with Anje - Hire them, you will NOT regret it!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Chassidy · Married on 12/12/2015

I can't say enough great things about Anje Soirees. We hired Andi on the spot during our initial conversation with her and knew it was the best decision ever. She was extremely organized, made sure we stayed on track and was always so pleasant to work with. She truly made our planning stress free and I don't know what we would have done without her. She knew all the best vendors to hire from decor to entertainment and our wedding weekend was absolutely perfect and the exact vision of what we imagined it would be. Her planning and attention to detail made the weekend go so smooth....our wedding party kept commenting about how wonderful the planners were...that says asp much! They were beyond exceptional....from ensuring all guests were accounted for on the searing chart to having everything back in your room all organized after the wedding. As mentioned before - hiring Anje Soirees was the best decision ever - Andi was not only our planner, but also became our friend through the process. These girls are truly gems and we can't thank them enough for an absolutely perfect wedding weekend that will be our treasured memories for the rest of our lives! I highly recommend their services - they do a tremendous job!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Katie · Married on 06/13/2015

There are not enough good things I can say about my experience with ANJE Soirees over the year+ I spent planning my wedding with them. Andi (our planner) was not just my wedding planner, she was (and is still) my friend, and made the whole process of planning a massive black-tie wedding enjoyable rather than stressful. I was constantly amazed by how much she knew about dealing with vendors, what questions to ask, what were industry norms ect. I felt totally comfortable reaching out to her with any questions/requests I may have had and she ALWAYS responded in a timely manner. Her organizational and note taking skills during meetings was impeccable and she never missed a beat. The day of the wedding everything went perfectly smooth and I could not have asked for a better overall experience. Even our vendors complemented how organized the day of the wedding was and how far ahead of the event they had the full timeline. Our experience with ANJE Soirees was absolutely amazing and I would recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Sam · Married on 02/21/2015

We lost count of how many guests told us that they have been to so many weddings and never experienced one that was so well run, so professionally done, so perfect, until ours. ANJE, and Andi in particular, provided the ultimate level of service, was on top of every issue no matter how small, and provided recommendations that we never ever considered. The service Andi provided was so exceptional we feel like getting divorced so we can get remarried and use ANJE again. She made every step in the process comfortable and reduced the stress immensely. When the big day came, her personal attention to detail and every party involved (bride, groom, wedding party, etc.) was amazing and made our special day better than we could have ever imagined. We could not imagine using anyone else and feel so blessed that Andi and ANJE were there for us. Simply the best!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Minda · Married on 01/18/2015

Planned my wedding from New York in Miami, and Anjé made it so easy and fun to plan! I was so happy with their knowledgeable advice and tailored services.

Sent on 08/09/2016

Dianne · Married on 10/26/2013

One Hundred Percent Perfection!!

Total perfection! The entire rehearsal dinner and wedding weekend was flawlessly executed. As was the entire planning phase for both events at The Ocean Reef Club. Andi is the consummate professional with impeccable attention given at all times to details, time lines, communication, and always available to answer any and all questions. She made the entire process so easy - she handled each and every aspect of the rehearsal dinner and wedding. I highly recommend this extremely talented, skilled professional and promise you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Sarah · Married on 03/19/2011

They are truly amazing!! Wonderful, spectacular, and so on top of things. They were by my side the entire time. They were instrumental in making our wedding everything we wanted and more. I would work with ANJE again anytime!!

Sent on 03/28/2011

Dana · Married on 03/25/2017

ANJE Soirees is the BEST. I live in Cincinnati and planning a destination wedding from another state is not easy! Andi is EVERYTHING. I absolutely loved working with her. She was responsive, fun, upbeat and professional. My husband and I were very hands on in the planning process, so we didn’t bring Andi and her team on until our wedding month. I cannot imagine how stressed out I would have been without her and the Anje team on the day of the wedding. As a bride, the last few weeks before the wedding were undoubtedly stressful, but ANJE Soirees took every task that they could off of my plate which allowed us to cherish every moment on our wedding day!

Sent on 04/25/2017