ANJÉ Soirées Reviews

1 User photo

ANJÉ Soirées 1

Nicole Germain · Married on 02/27/2019

Best money spent!

The best money we spent on our wedding was on Anje!
    Over the months of planning I kept asking my fiancé what was wrong with me because I felt zero stress. He reminded me over and over again it was because Andi was doing such a fabulous job and I trusted her. He was right and the entire planning process was painless and seamless. Every question I had, Andi was already on it. The wedding was one for the books! We cannot think of a single thing that didn't go as planned. It was a week we will never forget and we will always be grateful we hired Anje Soirees!

Sent on 03/05/2019

Kelsey · Married on 02/02/2019

Andi is the BEST!

Our wedding was absolutely amazing thanks to Andi and her team! There aren’t enough stars on here to give to her. Everything she did was executed beautifully. I cannot begin to describe how appreciative we are of everything she has done for us to make our weekend absolutely magical and STRESS FREE. She is on top of her game. There wasn’t a single thing that Andi didn’t think of ahead of time. I woke up the next day with the top of my wedding cake boxed up neatly and placed in the refrigerator, my (signed) marriage license and Ketubah placed neatly by my belongings, my veil nicely returned to the closet, and just about anything else you could think of that you do not think about on your wedding day! Our entire day was planned out to the minute. Having her timeline was extremely helpful in getting our family and friends to the places they needed to be and letting them know the schedule ahead of time as well. Andi is by far the most organized and detail oriented person I know. She is also extremely easy to get ahold of. She responds to emails on the same day and will schedule a call with you whenever you need to talk.

Her recommendations for our florist, our invitations, wedding favor bags, and just about anything else you could think of were wonderful as well. We loved working with all of the vendors she recommended. Each person we met with (flowers, hotel coordinator, etc) appeared to adore Andi which is not the least bit surprising.

Andi from AnjeSoirees is hands down the best and I would recommend her to anyone. She is seriously unbelievable at what she does. She’s extremely organized, professional, knowledgeable about the wedding industry, and overall a wonderful and easy person to work with. She listened to both me and my husband and came up with ideas that would please us both. You will be so happy if you work with her!

Sent on 02/05/2019

Sasha B. · Married on 01/19/2019

A wonderful wedding planning experience with a true professional!

Andi Dyal is, simply put, the best there is. Her experience, professionalism, knowledge of (and excellent connections to) vendors and venues, and attention to detail are all unparalleled. She thinks of details that would never even have occurred to us, and shares her wealth of knowledge, insight and tips along the way. With Andi, you get absolute peace of mind. Whatever the issue or problem, she's dealt with it before and she knows just what to do. Most importantly and irreplaceably, though, she is a wonderful human being. She is compassionate, caring, loving, warm and treats your event as though it were here own. Andi is a joy to speak to every day and is patient beyond belief. Beyond having had a dream wedding and a wonderful road towards planning the wedding, we feel like we have gained a great friend.

Sent on 02/09/2019

Lindsay Koepfle · Married on 12/28/2018

Anje Soirees is a Life Saver!!!

Andi Dyal from Anje Soirees is simply the best. She was able to plan a perfect ceremony and reception in two months!! From the initial phone call, I knew I was in good hands with Andi. She was so attentive to every detail, very organized, and every vendor recommended was amazing! We never had to worry about any decisions or timelines because she took care of it all! If you want to cut the stress out of the wedding planning and have a beautiful day, then Andi is your girl. She is the best!!!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Lori Martin · Married on 12/15/2018

Wedding Weekend Perfection!

Andi Dyal of ANJE Soirees is the consummate professional in every way - organized, detailed, creative and lovely inside and out! My daughter's Ocean Reef wedding weekend was perfection thanks to Andi and her amazing team! Her wealth of connections and depth of experience were just what we needed while planning the wedding from Texas. We never had to worry about any details or timelines or decisions. Andi and her team managed every detail wonderfully, handled every curveball calmly and created the most beautiful and joyful weekend for our family and friends. She is the BEST!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Nicholas Isler · Married on 11/10/2018

Choose ANJE Soirees and don't look back!

We highly recommend ANJE Soirees! We planned our (160 guest) wedding in Miami Beach from New York and Andi Dyal of ANJE Soirees provided us with the guidance and expertise we needed. She was diligent, reliable, extremely responsive and candid. Andi was proactive, anticipating issues we would never have considered. She ensured that everything ran smoothly the day of our wedding and that we could just enjoy ourselves! She also made sure it was the celebration we wanted. Choose ANJE Soirees and you won't regret it!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Lynn · Married on 05/19/2018

Andi with ANJE Soirees, knocked it out of the park for my daughter's wedding. She is kind, professional and is very knowledgeable with the different venders needed to have a fabulous wedding. Andi spends lots of time with you during the planning process. We LOVED everything about my daughter's wedding! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making her wedding an occasion our family and friends will never forget!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Danielle · Married on 03/17/2018

Anyone planning a wedding/event in the South Florida area (or anywhere for that matter!)- we HIGHLY recommend using Anje Soirees! Andi is a lifesaver and her team makes anything possible. We felt immediately at ease once we hired Andi and had the initial conference calls with her for our wedding planning. She is extremely responsive over email, phone and text and never left a single to-do or question hanging for us. I always felt like her only client even though she has a completely packed annual schedule!

Andi is also a strong negotiator with vendors and knew from experience what was possible and what things should cost, which allowed us to save a significant amount in our budget through her connections and negotiations. I was especially impressed with Andi’s speed in finding vendors, receiving price quotes and setting up tours/samples. What would have taken us weeks we received within a few days from Andi. It’s amazing to say the least and the service was worth every penny!

I can guarantee you won’t be disappointed working with ANJE Soirees - Andi is so organized and provides lots of helpful timelines, to-do lists, budget sheets, calendars, RSVP organizers, etc when you start working with her. I am a super organized person from working in finance/corporate positions and she surpassed my expectations! On the weekend of our wedding, her day-of team was also awesome- sweet and friendly but also tough and on top of vendors and timing. Our wedding day was fantastic and not one thing slipped through the cracks- we owe most of the success to the ANJE team!

Sent on 03/25/2018

Caki · Married on 03/10/2018

Selecting Anje Soirees as our wedding planner was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding at Ocean Reef Club in Key Largo. From the moment my mom and I first spoke to Andi, we knew we could trust her with everything. Prior to working with Andi, my mom and I were questioning everything regarding the logistics of the wedding. Within minutes of speaking with Andi, everything became simple. She is a veteran of planning weddings, specifically at Ocean Reef, and knows everything about the venue.

In addition to her organization, Andi is very well connected throughout South Florida. As soon as I came up with an idea (like having a live artist paint our first dance), Andi knew exactly who to recommend. She could also recommend multiple vendors within various price ranges, which made our decisions very easy.

To Andi, nothing is impossible and no request is too large. Since my mom and I do not live in South Florida, we were able to count on Andi to collect all of our pre-wedding items for us. She picked up all of our items for our welcome boxes (including items from local farms over an hour away from her office).

Throughout the wedding weekend, Andi made my family and me truly feel like guests at the party. She was constantly refreshing our drinks and bringing us anything we needed - she even bustled my dress!

Sent on 03/22/2018

Alex · Married on 02/03/2018

Andi was truly amazing to work with. She was so on top of everything and didn't miss a beat. Every detail was handled and was done with ease. There were so many things we didn't think of that she was on top of and helped with. She made the day for all of us amazing and so much less stressful than it could have been. The wedding would not have been as much of a success without her help. We are truly grateful for everything she did and would absolutely recommend her to anyone I know!

Sent on 02/21/2018

Jessica · Married on 01/20/2018

She is the absolute BEST! I consider myself to be a very picky and particular person so I found it very hard to find someone who I thought would be able to carry out all of my expectations, and I think Andi is the only person on this planet that possibly could carry them ALL out and more! She made sure my every detailed was done. I felt save having her around and she ALWAYS answered my calls and messages regardless of the hour. My husband and I would recommend her with our eyes closed. She was amazing and made sure that everything was on schedule and she was firm with the vendors and she really defended and protected our money to make sure we would get the best prices. I really enjoyed working with her and we already miss our group chat!! :)

Sent on 01/22/2018

Catherine · Married on 12/02/2017

Andi is the best person to have on your side when planning a wedding. Simply put Andi gets. Things. Done. She will keep you on task, she has wonderful relationships with the best vendors, and she specifically chooses the vendors that she knows work well with your personality and will bring your vision to life. I am a very organized person, yet I am truly in awe of the level of organization that Andi maintains. Nothing slips through the cracks. We had to relocate a large portion of our wedding weekend due to Hurricane Irma, and when Andi called me to tell me the bad news (that our hotel and rehearsal dinner venues both needed to be moved), she also called with a completely solidified backup plan that was already confirmed and was just waiting for us to sign on the dotted line. Our wedding planning process presented some very unique challenges, and Andi handled them quickly, calmly and professionally. After working with Andi for a few months on wedding planning, we decided to hire her to help us plan the rehearsal dinner as well because we saw how fabulous she was and we knew she was the right person for the job. I can’t even imagine what my wedding would have been like without Andi!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Cori · Married on 11/18/2017

Andi was exceptional. From her communication skills to her execution, she truly never missed a thing. We could have not asked for a better wedding and a big part of our wedding’s success was due to Andi’s direction and planning expertise. We are appreciative for the job she did and for making our day so magical - so much so that we partied all night as if we were guests at our own wedding. Thank you, Andi; you’re truly amazing at your craft!

Sent on 11/22/2017
    ANJÉ Soirées 2

Chanelle · Married on 10/28/2017

I can't express how amazing Andi and her team are. My wedding at the Ocean Reef Club was cancelled three weeks before the wedding due to hurricane Irma. I grew up going to Ocean Reef so it was incredinbly sad to have this happen, let alone to have to scramble to still get married in such short notice. Further, being an out-of-towner, it was a daunting task to move everything and change the venue in such a short amount of time with my family flying in to Miami from all over the globe. However, what turned into a disaster was completely salvaged by Andi and her team. In fact, we were able to move my wedding to the Faena which I thought was an even more beautiful wedding venue than the first! Andi didn't sleep to ensure that my wedding was beautiful and still went off without a hitch. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone seeking a wedding planner. She is so organized and incredibly talented. THE BEST! Thank you Andi for everything you did for us.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Julie · Married on 10/21/2017

With less than than 30 days until our daughter's wedding at Ocean Reef Club, (Florida Keys) we received the news that the wedding venue and hotel was closed due to the devastating effects of Hurricane Irma.

Our daughter was determined to marry the love of her life on the date as planned! Without ANJE Soirees and Andi Dyal, I truly believe it wouldn’t have happened.

Andi heard the news about the closing of our venue and went into immediate "venue search". With her assistance, we were fortunate enough to miraculously secure Vizcaya Museum and Gardens and she found lovely accommodations for our 200 guests at a top-notch hotel in Miami. We had a Welcome Party scheduled for the Friday night before the wedding. With Andi’s knowledge and contacts in the Miami area we were able to secure the help of the senior event planning staff at the hotel and local vendors to also make it a night to remember!

Andi knows everyone to call and everything you need to make your event a class act! Need a babysitter? Need a dog day care? Need last minute uplighting? She will find it!

I know ANJE Soirees was dealing with numerous event relocations due to the storm... but they made our bride, groom, and family feel like we were their ONLY relocation ! The girls with ANJE Soirées that were involved in our event were genuinely invested in making our wedding a memorable one. Their professionalism is over the top! Their attention to detail is exceptional!

Andi assured us that she and the vendors were determined to exceed our expectations and THAT THEY DID!

I have learned two things from this wedding experience that I will remember for our second daughter’s wedding! Try to avoid planning a wedding in south Florida during hurricane season. Secondly, don’t plan a wedding without the help of ANJE Soirees and Andi Dyal!

We will be forever grateful for what you did to give our daughter and new son-in-law the wedding they will never forget!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Erin · Married on 10/14/2017

Anjé Soirées is a bride and grooms best friend. Andi takes the best care of every detail from start to finish. She only recommends the best. Her crew is phenomenal and will take care of you like you were their own daughter. I recommend her and her team to any bride that wants the best for her wedding and attention to all the details. Nothing is left unthought of! Thank you Andi. Beyond grateful!

Sent on 10/16/2017

nikki · Married on 10/07/2017

There are no words to describe how amazing Anjé Soirées is. Our wedding had to be relocated 20days out due to hurricane Irma, Andi had options and solutions before the first tear could fall. Her entire planning process was thoughtful, organized and extremely smooth even with the relocation. No matter what the topic was, she was on it, and available to walk us through it. Her contacts are A list, her venders are top notch, and she is a dream to work with. Even as the only rain cloud in the entire state of Florida camped out over my beach ceremony at the exact moment the bridal party stepped on the sand, she was calm cool and beyond collected. Our wedding was a gigantic success because of Andi's professionalism and solution based mentality. My husband is "in the business" I 100% understand why she was his choice for a wedding planner. Simply put, if you want your perfect wedding, Anjé is hands down the best choice you could make. Thank you Andi for smiling through the rain, laughing with us and our crazy family, but above all for making this entire process fun!!! Xo

Sent on 10/09/2017

Sandra · Married on 08/19/2017

I was struggling planning a rehearsal dinner for my son and his fiancé at Ocean Reef Club on Key Largo--a place I had never visited-- from Birmingham, Alabama. In comes Andi to the rescue! She was very familiar with all the restaurants on site, and emailed me pictures of all along with pros and cons of each. Once I selected the restaurant, she knew its specialties to help with the planning of the menu. She did all the coordinating with the restaurant regarding times, table arrangements, cocktail hour, wine selection, etc. I was planning to select the rehearsal dinner invitations locally and handle those myself. When that time came, my husband had emergency open heart surgery, so Andi stepped in, selected several invitation options, and emailed them to me to choose from. Of course she knew exactly what I had in mind! She then did the wording, ordering, addressing, mailing, and receiving the RSVPS without batting an eye. She coordinated with the florist, so the day of, she made sure the floral arrangements and place settings were just so. During the evening, she kept checking on us to make sure we didn't need anything. In the months leading up to the wedding, Andi was accessible from early morning until late at night. She was super organized, and always pleasant. If you want a fairytale perfect wedding anywhere in the world, Andi is your planner. I would recommend her 1000 times over!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Erin · Married on 08/19/2017

You know the saying “she’s a breath of fresh air”? Well, Andi Dyal is literally that! As a bride, groom, mother of the bride/groom, maid of honor, or anyone else that has decisions in your wedding- one thing you hear a lot is “relax and take a deep breath.” Andi was my deep breath. My Mom & I called her one afternoon, we were doing our best to organize my wedding ourselves, but frustration led us to call and see what she had to say… thank goodness we did!! The first time I spoke to her she made me laugh, she was so refreshing and easy to talk to, she asked a few questions and an hour or two later I had an email with a full list of everything I needed! Wow! The same agenda that gave me so much frustration was so simple and so easily handled by Andi, at least that is how she made it look! I knew that hiring her was going to be a great decision, I just wish I had called her sooner! In only two hours she had my mind at ease and decisions were already being made!! She sent me lists of vendors in my price range and set up conference calls with them so we could discuss the plan together and BOOM just like that we were through planning.She will speak up for you, ask questions you don’t think to ask, she will call whoever, go wherever, or find whomever she needs to get things done for you! On time! Just like you dreamed! With zero stress! I had the most beautiful wedding, better than I could have imagined. I am so grateful that she allowed me to enjoy the process instead of remembering it all as a headache. Thank you Andi for helping me make these memories, and for being what feels like a best friend. You were my right-hand-man and it wouldn’t have been the same without you!

Sent on 08/25/2017

Stephanie · Married on 08/05/2017

Hiring ANJE was hands down the BEST DECISION we made when it came to planning our wedding. Andi is extremely knowledgeable and unbelievably organized and professional. I never felt stressed because I knew I was in the best hands. She thought of everything down to the last detail (e.g., making sure that the catering staff was waiting for us with plate of food and champagne right after the ceremony; having all our belongings delivered to the hotel suite before the end of the night, to name a few). Several people have told me that I was the most laid back and easygoing bride - and that's ALL thanks to Andi. She made wedding planning fun and stress-free, and I was truly able to enjoy my wedding day because I knew she and her incredible team had everything under control. My husband and I have very demanding jobs, so I literally could not have done it without her. Not to mention that she set me up with most amazing vendors who made my wedding absolutely spectacular, and, more importantly, constantly made sure we were within our budget! I could not have asked for a better person to help me tie the knot! TRULY THE BEST.

Sent on 08/11/2017

Ariel · Married on 06/03/2017

Andi was absolutely fantastic!!! As a bride, there are so many things to be stressed about, and Andi GUARANTEED will take away all of this stress if you work with her. We had her do our wedding coordination, but if we did it all over we would have her do all of our planning! She is so organized, detailed and really helps keep any bride on track. The moment we met Andi was actually on a Saturday when she was in the middle of organizing another wedding at our venue. She was cool, calm, and collected. The first thing I saw was her FANTASTIC timeline for the wedding, which planned out every 2-3 minutes of the wedding. From that moment on I knew we would get along perfectly. If you're anything like I am and very into lists and checking boxes but you want to delegate this task to someone you can trust at your wedding, Andi is definitely for you!!

Andi is also extremely understanding and considerate of what the bride and groom want, even if it presents organizational challenges. We had some rain on our wedding day and Andi did an unbelievable job making sure we kept our ceremony outside. She got each of our guests umbrellas in case the rain started up again.

I cannot thank Andi enough for making our wedding so special and I truly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 07/29/2017

Donna · Married on 04/09/2017

Andi was so awesome to work with! She is super fun and helps to keep things stress-free, all the while being extremely professional and on top of EVERYTHING.
    My husband and I were planning our Miami wedding from Austin, and Andi couldn't have made the process any easier. She was fantastic to work with, had a cadre of amazing vendors to recommend, and always had great suggestions or work arounds when issues arose (and they always do). She helped us set up a budget and negotiate with vendors, which in and of itself made working with her worth it. She was also extremely creative and thinks out of the box, helping us to identify a venue that isn’t your standard cookie-cutter hotel ballroom. Despite being sick the day of our wedding, she was there with a smile, coordinating all of the vendors on-site and managing our very large, loud family and wedding party.
    Working with Andi was one of the best wedding decisions we made. Because of her extreme professionalism, attention to detail and diligence, my husband and I were able to enjoy our wedding day stress-free. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding planner in Miami.

Sent on 04/26/2017

Lizzie · Married on 03/18/2017

Andi is absolutely the best wedding planner a bride could ever dream of having. Aside from being incredibly detail oriented, she has a powerful sense of calm that is entirely necessary for planning such an event. Andi has the most amazing connections in the industry and has developed relationships with the best, most professional vendors. I knew I was in good hands with her but nothing could have prepared me for how beautifully everything came together. My wedding was flawless, as though it had been rehearsed 100 times. It was a surprisingly stress-free process and I had a lot of fun working with her. I could not recommend her more strongly.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Jessica · Married on 03/04/2017

Next to marrying my now husband (woohooo) hiring Anje Soirees was the best decision I made for our wedding - Andi and her team are the most incredible planners out there!!! We live and work in New York full time and had the difficult task of planning a South Florida wedding long distance. Out of everyone we worked with, Andi was the most responsive and organized vendors we worked with and always kept us focused up until and on our wedding day. The day of the wedding, one of my other vendors fell ill and Andi was able to get a replacement there in less than 30 minutes (if you live in Miami you know its impossible to get anywhere in 30 minutes so this is just one testament to the miracle worker that Andi is ??).
    I'm not naturally a calm person but on our wedding day, with Andi and Carlyn by our side, I was the most calm I've ever been and I was able to take in how amazing our day was.
    Andi is quick, organized, thoughtful and executed the most perfect day. Never in a million years did I think that I would get to marry the man I've been dreaming of in the most perfect wedding and it all came true and then some. From the bottom of my heart, Thank You Andi and Carlyn for the greatest gift of the most beautiful wedding- we are forever grateful for all your hard work! Xox

Sent on 03/08/2017

Jennifer · Married on 01/14/2017

I was hesitant about hiring a wedding coordinator since I am such a control freak, but from the moment I met Andi (over a glass of wine, of course) I knew I had found a wedding angel for the month of our wedding.

My husband and I had already locked down most of the details but this wedding planning situation was becoming a full time job and I was going insane. I was looking to hire someone to be our “wedding coach” who would keep us on track. I had spent so much time locking down the perfect reception venue, rehearsal dinner venue, florist, designer, photographer, stationary designer, band, videographer, yada yada…..but I didn’t have any free time to focus on the special personal details that I so badly wanted for our wedding weekend.

Enter Andi and ANJE soiree’s. Andi is the perfect combination of chic professional/best friend/cool chick and really tough personal “wedding” trainer who doesn’t put up with dilly dallying. Prior to the wedding she made sure that all of our vendor contracts were signed on time, and she pointed out anything we needed to focus on that should have already been done.

The weekend of the wedding she brought two assistants, Carlyn and Jen, who were equally fantastic. They had this wedding game down pat and were ready for any curve balls that would be thrown their way.

I loved every minute of working with Andi and her team and would recommend ANJE Soirees to any bride and groom. You will be in the best of hands while enjoying the greatest night of your lives- without worrying about a thing.

Sent on 02/17/2017