Ania Bridal Reviews

158 Reviews for Ania Bridal

• Taylor

Taylor · Married on 03/06/2021

Best Experience Throughout

Ania's is an all in one shop for me. They had everything and they offered the best experience during dress shopping. It felt like they truly want to help and the focus was on me and my crew not whether or not I was going to buy a dress that day. The consultant was extremely helpful and made the appointment fun and comfortable. I highly recommend doing the VIP experience if you have a larger crew. It was really cool to have a room all to our selves.

Sent on 01/24/2019
  • Gracie

Gracie H. · Married on 11/17/2020

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I had the best experience at Ania Bridal! Especially, with these crazy times and having covid regulations lingering around. We were able to have our own room and felt totally safe. Kelly was amazing and helped me find my perfect dress. She made me feel confident and comfortable when discussing what I was liking and where my problem areas were. She tailored the experience to my body and was on point with exactly what I was looking for! She was to the point and caring. I shopped at one other local shop and the experience didn’t compare. Thank you for making this day everything I dreamed of!

Sent on 02/22/2021
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/03/2020

Enchanting

As a plus size woman I struggle to feel beautiful and special in a sea of thin perfect bridal models but from the first email to the purchase of my final product, the team at Ania have been so beautiful! They were the guiding hands this bride needed and shared wholeheartedly in my wedding planning excitement! They helped me find the perfect dress and are currently holding it for me while the big day approaches at no additional cost!

Sent on 12/15/2018
  • Carlota

Carlota D. · Married on 09/20/2020

What a wonderful experience!

My experience at Ania was spectacular from start to finish! I really did not want to spend thousands of dollars on a dress, and I happened to stumble upon their sample sale just two days beforehand. They responded immediately to my email inquiry about availability, and were able to squeeze me in for an appointment AND get me in the first round of appointments that morning because there was one dress in particular that I wanted to see. I did not end up going with that dress, but my consultant brought me many other beautiful gowns that fit my style, and I walked away with the perfect dress that I loved, as did my girlfriends who were there to support me. My consultant was just so lovely throughout the whole experience, and so clearly knowledgeable (she estimated what the cost of the alterations would be, and turned out to be spot-on!). I would absolutely recommend Ania to any bride looking for the perfect, affordable dress. I'm so in love with my dress (can't wait to see the final product after alterations), and I only spent $500 on it because of the sample sale (it was originally $2,000)!

Sent on 03/02/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie L. · Married on 09/11/2020

Loved this place!

Their dresses are gorgeous! I also LOVED my experience in the shop. I had Kelly as my stylist and she was amazing. She was kind and supportive, and really wanted me to be happy with my decision. Never once did I feel pressured! She is a gem and I am now going back to find my elopement dress because I enjoyed the process so much. (My big wedding has been postponed bc of Covid-19) She was also very mindful of my budget and still made me feel so special.

Sent on 06/25/2020

Jacqueline B. · Married on 08/29/2020

I found the dress of my dreams!

Ania bridal was the third bridal store I went to. I already had two dresses in mind from other vendors. Kelly asked me to show her photos of them then she pulled two dresses that instantly topped the other two dresses I had in my mind. She is truly a goddess in the bridal industry. I actually bought the first dress I tried on at Ania and it was an amazing experience. I love that they do the alterations in house. They also house the dress for free. Such a great and stress-free experience.

Sent on 09/01/2019
  • Sarra

Sarra · Married on 06/07/2020

VIP treatment!

I had the BEST time finding my dream wedding dress. Kaitlyn was friendly, real, professional, listened to my needs and she listened to my family. I was so stuck on what I wanted, but she helped me branch out and find “the dress!” Thank you so much!! I am forever grateful!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Stephanie W. · Married on 02/10/2020

Best Wedding Dress Shop!

Aish & Libby were amazing! Libby was so fast at responding and made booking the appointment easy and effortless. Aish is so talented and so paitient with me. She understood how nervous I was and my fear with mirrors . She helped me find my persfect dress even though it took over 20 dressed to find the one. She never gave up and really help made the dress experience so postive. Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/11/2020

Ania Bridal's reply:

Stephanie, Thank you so much for your kind review! We absolutely love working with you and can't wait to see you again when your beautiful gown arrives! Best, Aisling and Libby

Nicole C. · Married on 01/25/2020

Ania is amazing!

Love Ania bridal! Everyone was professional, nice and always happy to help with any questions or concerns I had! I worked with Katelyn and Aisling and they were both so amazing! I had a hard time choosing a dress and they were very patient with me, gave me new suggestions outside of what I pictured which helped and I finally found the one!! The alterations appointments were so great and they explained everything that needed done before cutting it! All in all 12/10 recommend Ania!!

Sent on 09/14/2020

Courtney M. · Married on 01/23/2020

First time finder

I walked in having no clue what I wanted and I left with the dress of my dreams. The team there wanted to make sure I was able to feel comfortable and leave with a dress I loved. Which I happened to do both. I would highly recommend Ania for a dress

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 01/23/2020

Mrs. Steinmetz

I was so scared to go dress shopping and the girls at Ania made it so comfortable. I had never felt as pretty as I did in that dress. I would go there for 100 more dresses.

Sent on 03/10/2020

Amelia · Married on 11/01/2019

Kelly was so great at helping me find my dress. I explained what I liked and picked the first one she pulled! She was very accommodating and I never felt pressured once.

Sent on 08/28/2018
  • Maica

Maica P. · Married on 09/22/2019

Wedding dress

They were so attentive and I was able to find my dream dress during their sample sale. I was also able to get my alterations done here and the process was so easy. I strongly recommend them especially if you want a Lazaro dress!

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Emily

Emily B. · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing time dress shopping

I went to Ania back in August of 2019, I had an idea in my head of what I wanted my wedding dress to look like but I was super open to trying different styles on. When we arrived, everybody was very welcoming. I had a party of 7 with me so it was a bigger group which Ania was more than happy to accommodate. Amanda was nothing but AMAZING during the entire process. This girl does wonders. I showed her a picture of a dress I saw on Pinterest that I loved. Amanda looked at the picture, grabbed some dresses and the first dress I tried on is the one that was very similar to the picture I showed her. And that is the dress I bought and fell in love with from the beginning. She was so helpful with every aspect of my appointment that I left and emailed Ania telling them about my amazing experience. I have recommended several friends to go to Ania to go dress shopping and the friends that have gone there have all had an amazing experience. I just had my first official fitting with Amanda last weekend and the dress fit perfect. I had such a great experience. My sister actually just got engaged and made an appointment at Ania for August with Amanda. I will always tell people to go to Ania :) Also a side note - Ania is not pushy, AT ALL.

Sent on 03/06/2020

Loyce · Married on 08/17/2019

Ania Bridal

My dress.... Amazing! The ladies at Ania Bridal are nothing short awesome. They were supportive every step of the way. They made my wedding dress experience THE BEST EVER!! If you're in need of a wedding dress, go to Ania Bridal!

Sent on 10/12/2019
  • Eilia

Eilia · Married on 08/05/2019

Great experience

I really enjoyed my dress shopping experience at Ania Bridal with Amanda. She is super amazing, supportive and fun! Everything from my dress selection to alterations to pick up was superb.

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Diana

Diana L. · Married on 07/31/2019

Could not have been a better experience from start to final fitting . . .

After attending wedding dress shopping excursions with her bridesmaids, MOB and the prospective mother-in-law (in Orange County, Los Angeles and San Francisco), it was just my daughter/bride and me at Ania in Portland the day we found "the" dress. We worked with Kaitlin at each and every appointment that followed and actually felt like inviting her to the wedding as a cherished new friend. She was truly amazing in the genuine interest she displayed, her sincere kindness and enthusiasm as well as expert knowledge and obvious desire to serve her clients. Hands down, if it's time to select your dress dress (whether mermaid, fit-and-flair, A-line . . . so many choices!), head straight to Ania. As the owner/operator of La Bastide, a Venue in Oregon's Willamette Valley, I refer my brides to Ania and insist they ask for Kaitlin at every tour I give.

Sent on 08/03/2019
  • Briana

Briana · Married on 07/08/2019

I regret not choosing you, Ania!

After going to three different bridal salons in the Portland area, I ended up finding my perfect dress online, which was only available at one particular store in Los Angeles. In all honesty, while I did love my gown, I deeply regret not being able to purchase it through Ania! While many salons feel uptight or sales-oriented, Aisling made me feel truly comfortable and gave my entourage and me the best experience while shopping for a dress, by far. I did return to Ania to get a dress for my maid of honor and was completely satisfied with that trip, as well.

If you can, I highly encourage any potential visitors to reserve the VIB suite! It's not just spacious and beautifully decorated, but private as well, which gives you a nice, quiet space for trying on dresses and enjoying the company of your wedding party.

Sent on 10/25/2019

Nick · Married on 05/03/2019

This was the first placed I stopped at for dress shopping and I’m so glad I did! I didn’t think I’d end up finding my dream dress the first time around but my consultant Kelly was so helpful. She made you feel very comfortable and relaxed about it. And I didn’t feel rushed or pushed into buying a dress. It made my dress shopping experience so easy!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Angelique · Married on 08/11/2018

My dress was amazing and they were so helpful in finding me the best look for my style and budget. I was fortunate to hit up a sample sale but the dresses are well priced for what they are regardless!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Justine · Married on 07/20/2018

Kelly was an amazing consultant who took care of me from my very first visit to when I took my dress home. The entire staff are professional and their dresses are well kept. Thank you!

Sent on 07/27/2018
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 07/07/2018

Love Love Love Ania Bridal! It was our last stop on a day filled with dress shopping. Shelley was so helpful and sweet! I'm all over the place when it comes to what I want in a wedding dress and she was great at being flexible and getting me to think about why I liked certain dresses and not others. She as super knowledgable and did a great job of handling all the opinions in the group.
    I haven't picked a dress yet, but narrowed it down to a few we looked at there. I'll definitely be back!

Sent on 03/19/2017

Tenielle · Married on 06/30/2018

I had an absolutely incredible experience at Ania. I 100% recommend Krystal as your bridal stylist. She made me feel comfortable and confident. She asked the right questions and quickly understood what I was looking for, even if I did not. I booked an appointment for my sister with her after my appointment because I wanted my sister to have a great experience too. Krystal went above and beyond to share her knowledge and truly cared about our individual experiences. It was like talking to a professional friend throughout the entire process. Thank you! The store was incredibly elegant with stunning photo opportunities and gorgeous gowns! We loved our time here.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Carlee · Married on 04/28/2018

Ania was the first place I stopped in and Kelly set the bar high! They provided me superior customer service and made me feel sincerely valued as a customer. Kelly was extremely comfortable and supportive through the process. She is absolutely amazing! We found my dress pretty quickly and only had to do slight alterations to it. My ONLY complaint is that my bustle broke at my wedding. They fitted my dress with a single bustle on the back. During your alterations appointment, ask them to do two or three to be on the safe side. One of my girlfriends is getting married next year and I already recommended Ania and Kelly!

Sent on 05/11/2018

Meredith · Married on 11/11/2017

I had a wonderful experience here. Lyndsay was amazing and helped me sort through a variety of styles until we nailed down my perfect dress. She ordered a size for me that was not in stock, and it came out magically fitting perfectly. Amazing. I am still not sure how that happened.

Sent on 11/19/2017