Anhalt Photography and Design Reviews

23 | Philadelphia, PA

23 Reviews for Anhalt Photography and Design

Lauren · Married on 11/12/2016

Every time we contacted Jessica, she responds within minutes! We received our engagement shoot photos within days! She gives great direction and produces excellent photos. The same day of our wedding she had already edited and posted 2 photos that night! It just shows the passion and excitement she has toward photography and making her clients day! She was timely to both the engagement session and the wedding day which is truly crucial. Photography aside, she is a wondeful, pleasant, and positive woman to deal with. For our wedding we added her option for the addition of a second photographer, he was great to have along as well. We had a wonderful experience with Anhalt Photography!

Tricia · Married on 10/05/2016

Jessica was an amazing photographer for our wedding. She was extremely nice and made us feel very comfortable. She took the extra time to make sure we achieved every pose we dreamed of. Needless to say when we received our photos we were absolutely blown away. We were so happy with our experience we plan on using her for all of our professional photos!

Cristine · Married on 09/30/2016

I am so lucky to have found Anhalt photography for our wedding! We were recommended by a friend and I am so glad! Jessica is the best! She makes you feel so comfortable and after a while you forget and feel like you are working with your friend! My new husband and I are looking forward to working with her for sure in the future!

Andrea · Married on 06/18/2016

My experience with Anhalt Photography was amazing! First & foremost, Jessica is flexible with just about anything! She works with you on everything! The prices are affordable! The pictures are amazing! I love mine! They came out so good! If you use Anhalt Photography, I promise you won't be disappointed!

leeann · Married on 03/05/2016

Jessica was the greatest. My wedding was the first time I have ever been in a wedding. She gave me great direction. Very professional, respectful and she made it through the night with my crazy friends and family. The pictures she took came out absolutely amazing. They literally brought tears to my eyes. Words can't express how grateful I am!!! Thank you so much Jessica!!!!

Sandra · Married on 02/20/2016

Anhalt Photography and Design was awesome from beginning to end! Jessica our photographer was very professional and attentive when it came to our wedding. Best Experience Ever with a photographer!!!

Alicia · Married on 11/14/2015

Jessica was amazing from start to finish. She did our engagement pictures well before the wedding so we could have them for our save the dates and they were amazing. Circumstances caused us to push our wedding back a few months and she never hesitated to work with us for our new date. Our pictures from the wedding are stunning. She captured the most important moments for us as well as the goofy candid moments. She also was super affordable and very friendly. I will be continuing to use her throughout our kids lives and ours for any pictures we will need. Thank you so much Jess for making our wedding day so amazing!!

Marylyn · Married on 10/24/2015

If your looking for a great Photographer Jessica is the one for you. She was reasonable in price and captured all the amazing moments of my wedding. She was great to work with and made sure I had a stress free wedding. If I could do it all over again she will be the one I would pick again! Thank you so much for the amazing job you did!

Marylyn · Married on 10/24/2015

I honestly don't even know where to begin with how pleased I was with Jessica as my photographer. She went above and beyond to capture every single moment of our big day. She was so flexible with any changes I needed to make. She made sure to make my day an magical day! I couldn't have ask for a better person to be there to take on the responsibility of making my wedding day Amazing with all the amazing picture she took! Thank you much much! Mr. & Mrs. Shirk

Ashley · Married on 10/17/2015

Anhalt photography was great !
    Jessica photographed my wedding not only did she take great photos She accommodated all of my needs she was very sweet .
    I received my wedding photos back less then a week after the wedding I would highly recommend her to anyone
    Also her price range was exceptional!

Jessica did AMAZING work! We had 3 different languages at the wedding, American Sign Language, English and Chinese. She did GREAT job with gestures! I wasn't being great bride, I couldn't focus on the photographer and couldn't stay in one place! Jessica had alot of patient! One thing I regret -- didn't take that much pictures of myself in the gown or with my husband! :(

Overall, Jessica did really great work! I can't wait to see the pictures. I saw some sneak peek and they are amazing.
    She did my wedding AND boudoir pictures. The boudoir pictures came out really beautiful. It was gift for my husband, he loved it!

Ashley · Married on 10/26/2014

My wife and I knew from the first time we met Jessica that we had found the perfect person to capture the special moments of our day. Jessica was so personable and easy to talk to, it felt like we had known her forever. She was also open to any ideas that I had in regards to special shots I wanted. When it came to the special day, Jess was on time, prepared, and confident. She was such a calming presence that whole day. She was patient when it seemed others were frazzled, and she always remained professional. Jessica Layburn is the real deal...you will not be disappointed.

Amanda · Married on 10/25/2014

Starting with out initial meeting, I could tell that Jessica was a perfect balance between being professional, while also being relatable and personable. Neither myself or my husband are "picture people" but she made us feel very relaxed and natural during out engagement session. She captured shots most people would never think of and they turned out amazing! She also did my bridal shower, again capturing memories I will forever treasure. Jessica was very helpful in recommending other vendors, and I actually used her recommendations for our videographer, DJ, and hair/make-up artist. Our ceremony was at church, then we went to a 2nd location for bridal party pictures, before finally arriving at our reception hall, and never once did Jessica seem to be bothered by the travel. Due to a tragedy during our reception, most of the bridal party, including myself and my husband, were missing for a good part of our reception, but Jessica still managed to capture all of our important moments, as well as candid shots of our guests. Our photos were available very quick (I'd say approximately 6 weeks, possibly less, although I'm sure it would have been sooner, because she had a pre planned vacation which she made me aware of well in advance, allowing me to make sure all of my guests took candid shots so I had pictures to look at right away). I recommended Jessica to 2 friends who booked her for their weddings, as well as multiple friends and family for newborn, Christmas & family portraits. I have a current appointment for a boudoir session, and will continue to use Jessica's services for all of my life events. Jessica has become more than just my photographer, she has become a ffriend who just so happens to make people's memories magical.

Emily · Married on 10/04/2014

I would give a 10 star rating for value!! Jess was amazing and gave me everything we talked about and then some!! Also my mother was extremely satisfied and pleased with EVERYTHING and she's a tough cookie!! Jessica is a MUST for the perfect wedding day pictures!

Jessica did an amazing job on our pictures! Everyone loved them! She took pictures of whatever I wanted and was a pleasure to have with us on our special day. The one thing I was thrilled with is that the pictures werent all posey, I prefer the action shots!

Molly · Married on 09/27/2014

Jessica was an amaaazing asset to our big day. Capturing every moment possible!

Joan · Married on 05/09/2014

I found Jessica layburn photography threw Facebook. And I can honestly say I couldn't be more happier with all the services she provided for my special day. She truly is an amazing and talented person. I was totally impressed with everything. Her personality is truly unique her work is breath taking. Not to mention I was a over worried bride and she was available for me too talk too any day and time of the week. He'd prices are the best and quality of work is behind terrific. When I meant her for the first time I felt like I knew her forever. Thank you so much for making my day truly special and behind my expectations.

Robin · Married on 04/04/2014

Anhalt photography was recommended to me by a friend and I'm so glad I listened! Jessica was easy to get ahold of and quick to respond. She listened to my ideas and vision and made it happen. On my wedding day she was very professional and my family complemented on how great she was. I even got my pictures back very quickly and they were amazing! They are hanging in my living room and I always get complements them.

Christina · Married on 07/20/2013

Loved her attention to detail,
    Great value! Very easy person to work with ?

shirley · Married on 07/19/2013

Jessica is willing to do whatever you ask to make you happy. She also has awesome ideas. Her prices are very reasonable. My overall experience was great. Being a bride is stressful enough she took the lead and I had one less thing to worry about. We now usr her services for all our portrait needs.

Laura · Married on 08/03/2014

Jessica was my photographer for both my engagement shoot and my wedding. We LOVED our photos, my husband and I were very pleased with the out come of our album and quality of photos. I would deff recommend her.

Jess did an amazing job photographing my wedding! Everyone was runnning late getting ready so time was tight to get headed to the ceremony. She definitely has decent prices for her wedding packages. She gets right back to you. She did an awesome job with one picture I wanted done. My bridal party and I pretended to be running from a dinosaur. She was able to make the picture look like there was a T-Rex in the background chasing the wedding party. Definitely would recommend her to any soon to be bride! She also does all different types of photography. She recently did a family session for a decent price. Definitely hit her up!