AW Wedding and Company Reviews

130 | Dallas, TX

130 Reviews for AW Wedding and Company

Beth · Married on 03/13/2010

Angie did a great job!!! Showed up early and did my makeup and hair plus four of the girls hair in about two hours! She is quick and good! Her prices were very reasonable too! We were all very impressed!

Sent on 03/23/2010

AW Wedding and Company's reply:

Thank you Beth! It was such a pleasure working with you! Best Wishes!!! ~Angie

Mandy · Married on 10/09/2009

Angie did my hair and makeup for my Bridal portraits and hair and makeup for my mom and me the day of the wedding.

Both times my hair and makeup looked incredible! I looked like myself just MUCH better. She was very friendly and very professional. She was willing to do or change anything that wasn't to our liking. I just wish she could fix me up everyday, haha!

Sent on 10/21/2009
  • Amanda Cotton

Amanda · Married on 09/26/2009

Angie did a fantastic job on my hair and my bridesmaids' hair! We were running late with the preparations and she stayed completely calm and on-task and made me feel more relaxed. She was very fast, and all of the girls looked gorgeous! I would highly recommend her to every bride. Thanks Angie!
    -The New Mrs. Pastusek :)

Sent on 12/10/2009

Osay · Married on 08/08/2009

Angie Williams was AWESOME!!! I used her 3 different times one of those times was for my wedding and she made me look and feel like a QUEEN. The makeup and hair looked GREAT, and I got many compliments on it throughout the night. She also did my 3 flowergirls hairs and they were as adorable as can be. I would definitely recommend Angie to any future bride to be :)

Sent on 08/19/2009

Laura · Married on 08/01/2009

Angie was a dream to work with! She came to my apartment to do my hair and makeup, both for my bridal portraits and the big day. I had a photo of what I wanted my hairstyle to look like, and she replicated it beautifully! I took my bridal portraits outside, in Texas, in July (sweltering!), and the sweat did nothing to budge the makeup she applied. It looked fabulous! After seeing how my portraits turned out, my mother, sister, and mother-in-law all decided they wanted Angie to do their makeup for the wedding as well. Angie was very flexible in adding all of them to the wedding day lineup, and everyone turned out looking amazing! It really made a huge difference in the photographs having the makeup professionally applied - worth every penny! And I thought her prices were reasonable compared to other hair/makeup stylists I'd spoken with. Angie was personable and made everyone feel at ease while she was hard at work making us look our best! I highly recommend her services to other brides wanting some help looking their best on their wedding day!

Sent on 08/10/2009

Adelina · Married on 05/09/2009

Angie is the best, she did my hair and makeup for both my bridal portraits & wedding. I really never thought of getting a makeup artist, until one of my friend's mentioned it. I tried Angie for the bridal portraits & was amazed. The makeup & hair lasted all day & at the end of a hot day in the sun, I still looked flawless. And to be honest comparing my friend's makeup & hair to mine, Angie's work was in a whole other league. My poor friend's makeup was a joke, she looked like she did it herself. Angie is worth the money, and she gave our wedding party a great package for both hair and makeup.

Sent on 05/22/2009

Dominique · Married on 03/07/2009

First, I want to thank Angie for making my dream day perfect and making me beautiful. Angie was absolutely fantastic to work with and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for hair and make-up services. I could not have asked for better service than what she provided. Not only was she proficient, but amazingly personable. The booking process was extremely easy. She does a fantastic job on both hair and makeup and has the ability to do many different looks and styles. For my wedding, Angie did my hair and makeup and the hair and make up of my maid of honor. She also did hair for my bridesmaid and two flower girls. All were very pleased! After I was done, my maid of honor, whom was previously only getting her hair done, decided to get her make-up done for the wedding. She was immediately on board to have hers done when she saw what a great job Angie did on me. To top it off, the makeup was waterproof and that was a HUGE plus. I knew I would have tears of joy all night long and I wanted my makeup to withstand that. IT DID! I looked just as beautiful at midnight as I did at 1 in the afternoon. Not only am I still raving about her and her work, but I'm also recommending Angie's services to any and everyone who inquires.

Again, I highly recommend Angie! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 03/19/2009

Kate · Married on 02/28/2009

Angie did an amazing job with my hair and make-up. I would highly recommend her to anyone! Her expertise in up-dos and make-up for photographs completely shows in the work she does. I couldn't have been happier with the way my hair and make-up looked in my portraits and on my wedding day.

Sent on 03/20/2009

Reni · Married on 02/14/2009

Angie was absolutely wonderful! I had a 10 am wedding, she was willing to come at 3 am to do my hair and makeup as well as those for my bridesmaids. She calmed my nerves whenever I became tense with anxiety and made me look exactly the way I've dreamed of looking like for my wedding day. Everyone was commenting on how lovely we all looked; she did a fantastic job! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 03/25/2009

Kristen · Married on 01/31/2009

I have had my share of 'let down' vendors and Angie was a pleasant surprise. I booked last minute and received great service and great quality. She did the hair for all of my girls, and make-up for myself and my mom. My bridesmaids were very impressed and even tried to re-create the make-up look later. I am very confident and happy to recommend Angie Williams.

Sent on 03/24/2009

Melissa · Married on 01/04/2009

Angie was awesome! Very personable, and fun to work with. She did an amazing job on my hair and makeup, and did more than I even imagined. She made my wedding day complete.

Sent on 01/08/2009

Laura · Married on 10/25/2008

Angie did the hair for me and my wedding party, and everyone looked beautiful! She was really great at figuring out what each girl wanted and creating a modern look that lasted all day. In fact, my maid of honor liked hers so much she slept on it and it still looked great the next day! Angie was very professional and finished everyone on time. For the quality of service she provides her prices are a steal!

Sent on 12/30/2008

Vani · Married on 10/25/2008

Angie did the hair and make-up for myself and other members of my family for a few different events over two days, and she did a fantastic and wonderful job every single time!! The hair and make-up was beautiful -- everyone was so impressed. Plus, she was highly professional, flexible, and incredibly nice! Before the wedding, she took the time during the trial hair and make-up session to really come up with something that matched my style and looked beautiful, and on the day of the wedding, she made getting ready such a wonderful experience for us all. If you are looking for someone to do hair and make-up for your wedding or any other event, definitely go with Angie and Perfectstyles!

Sent on 01/02/2009

Jessica · Married on 11/03/2007

Angie did my hair and makeup for both my bridal portraits and my wedding day. She came to me and did my whole wedding party. I didn't have to provide anything!! She has great vision of what styles will look good with your face shape. So, if you aren't sure of what you want, no need to panic. She doesn't allow you to panic about anything, she is very calm, upbeat and professional.

Sent on 01/07/2009

Karen · Married on 10/10/2015

Angie did a fantastic job on my hair and makeup. I received so many compliments on my hair and makeup, and it remained perfect well in to the night! She also did the makeup for my maid of honor and mom. They loved what she did for them as well. I can't wait to see the pictures from the day! Other than dealing with a pricing issue with her assistant, everything went well. I would highly recommend using AW Wedding Hair and Makeup!

Sent on 10/19/2015
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/10/2015

Angie was great! I did 2 trial runs with her and didn't go with either style, but ended up loving my day of style, more than any of the trials. She definitely listens to what you want & doesn't get offended if you don't like what she did.

Sent on 11/16/2015

Sueann · Married on 03/13/2015

I have really really long hair so I was concerned about finding someone that could do what I wanted. I spent so much time on the internet researching, comparing services, pictures and prices due to the fact that we don’t live in the area. After much stress, I decided to go with Angie.
    I selected a package that included hair and make up for engagement pictures, bridal portraits, and wedding day. After the first session, I knew I made the right decision. She assured me she could do what I wanted and was excited about being able to do something with my long hair. She is personable, easy to work with, and better yet always aware of time and keeping herself on schedule. I was never concerned about not having enough time, she kept me and everyone calm and collected. Not only did I receive a lot of compliments but every one of my bridesmaids were impressed and happy with their looks too. She made everyone look and feel beautiful!
    She has packages and prices to fit the needs of every wedding party. I would recommend her to anyone. I believe her availability is limited so if you’re interested book early!

Sent on 04/25/2015

Ariana · Married on 12/31/2013

Angie did my hair and makeup as well as my mom's and my sister's, who was the MOH. I think we all looked fabulous! The makeup was flawless. She is extremely professional, nice and punctual. I would definitely recommend her. Thanks again, Angie, for contributing to making our wedding amazing :)

Sent on 10/07/2014

I loooved my updos. I brought her a few pictures and she exceeded my expectations. Even the best man's toast at the wedding gave a shout out to whoever did my hair! Angie was prompt to respond to all my emails and on time ready for each appointment- with a beautiful smile on her face! She was flexible and eager to help me feel confident in my own skin. The traditional makeup used during my trial run felt a little cakey on me (I normal don't wear much makeup), so on my actual wedding day she was fine using my regular kind which I really appreciated. Her /my eye makeup was my favorite part especially since it was waterproof! We had a small overall wedding budget so it seemed somewhat expensive, since she requires booking a minimum of 3 people for Saturday weddings, but I saved my money and made the extra investment to have her- since she is the best of the best in Dallas! She is so sweet and kind. Her calming personality is just what I needed the day of the weeding! If you want to look and feel your best please book Angie Williams! You will not be disappointed. I got tons of compliments on my hair and makeup

Sent on 07/17/2012

Sonal · Married on 10/25/2008

Angie was great. Very responsive and easy to work with. The bride was relaxed and looked great.

Sent on 01/03/2009
  • janica

Janica · Married on 10/21/2016

I found Angie using Wedding Wire and saw all the amazing reviews and knew I had to book her and I am so glad that I did! Her packages and options fit perfect for what I was looking for, she travels to my venue on the day of the wedding, and I had my hair/makeup done for our engagement photos! I was so in love with how my hair and makeup turned out! I went to a family dinner that night, and everyone kept complimenting me on my makeup and it lasted all day long in the humid Texas weather! I cannot wait to work with Angie and her team on my wedding day come this October!!

Sent on 07/01/2016

Arielle · Married on 03/08/2015

Angie was so great! I had a hard time finding a hair and makeup person for my wedding - bridal hair and makeup is EXPENSIVE! But Angie was the most reasonably priced and her work looked amazing. In addition to myself, I also wanted hair and makeup for my mom, my mother-in-law, and my sister. Angie is the only place I saw that charged less for moms, which makes SO much sense. Both myself and my MIL had trials with her - we were very pleased with the results, and she was just so friendly and easy to talk to. The wedding was no different. I had a morning wedding, and she was there with two assistants at 7 a.m. sharp, which makes a bride feel so relieved! We had a great time getting ready. She convinced us all to get fake eyelashes (we were all a bit hesitant) but we're so glad we did! Everyone was very pleased with the final looks, and it lasted the whole day! I love how everything looks in pictures, too. I highly recommend Angie!

Sent on 03/26/2015

Meryl · Married on 05/25/2014

Angie was so nice! She was on time and made sure everyone was comfortable. She did hair and makeup for two bridesmaids, my mother, and I. We felt like celebrities during and after our hair and makeup pampering. I would definitely recommend Angie as your hair and makeup specialist during a wedding or event. She is awesome!

Sent on 05/28/2014

Emily · Married on 08/20/2016

Overall, Angie was great! I booked her pretty last minute, but am happy I did. She and her assistant were kind, professional, and calming! They had a great presence in our hotel that day when we were getting ready. I used her for hair and makeup for all bridesmaids, 2 jr bridesmaids, MOB, and myself including airbrush and lashes. It was worth it!

Sent on 10/02/2016
  • chaos05

Amy · Married on 10/12/2017

My future wife and I used Angela to do our hair as well as my makeup. She did a great job and was very prompt. It took much less time than I thought it would for her to finish up. We were happy :)

Sent on 07/15/2017