AW Wedding and Company Reviews

130 | Dallas, TX

130 Reviews for AW Wedding and Company

Nina · Married on 11/07/2015

I can't praise Angie enough! She is the sweetest person in the entire world and she has such a calming nature. Sometimes you need that during wedding planning! Angie did my hair/make-up for my engagement pictures as well as my wedding day and she made me feel and look so beautiful. I could not have been happier on my wedding day!!

Sent on 01/21/2016

Angie is amazing! I did my due diligence and received RFPs from a few of the top reviewed makeup/hair artists around Dallas. Angie was the cheapest, but I could only find one bad review. I even asked her to sit down with me so I could interview her before I hired her and asked her about the one bad review. Satisfied, I hired her. And I am so happy I did! She's absolutely wonderful and I looked fantastic at my trial run, my bridals and my wedding day (and of course my girls and the moms, too!)! On top of that, she's wonderful to work with and has a wonderful personality. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Gaby · Married on 05/24/2015

I wanted to look like me on my wedding day. I didn't want to look like I had a 1" plaster on my face. Angie is amazing! I was so happy to find her! Loved my hair and my makeup! I felt beautiful! And it lasted through the crying and some more crying. My false lashes looked so real and I did I say I loved my hair!?

The girls and my mom also loved their hair and makeup. She makes you look like the best version of yourself.

Sent on 09/17/2015

Rachel · Married on 04/25/2015

Angie made my bridesmaids and I look gorgeous for my wedding day! She is very professional, friendly, and efficient. She works so quickly too! I had a beach wedding in Florida and all of our hair and makeup lasted through the night and was even looking awesome the next day!

Sent on 08/07/2015

Michelle · Married on 02/28/2015

Angie is wonderful!!

I did a trial run with her and she made me look amazing! I loved the hair, and loved the make-up even more. I've never felt more beautiful! I almost cried. She so sweet and laid back, I know she'll keep me calm on my wedding day!!

I feel very confident knowing I'm in Angie's hands. :)

Thanks Angie, can't wait to see you soon for Bridals!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Anita · Married on 12/22/2014

It was suppose to be a simple courthouse wedding as my husband is military we had very little time to put much together. Although there wasn't much time the most important things to me was my hair , make up, and my dress and it was all for my pictures . I couldn't be more happy with Angie. I already knew she was amazing because years earlier she did one of my best friends wedding and I was a bridesmaid Angie did my makeup and I promise it was so beautiful I never forgot it, as for the bride she still receives compliments to this day about how beautiful her hair and makeup was. I was so blessed because my wedding was on a Monday just two days from Christmas being last minute it was just my luck that Angie was available. First off she was very prompt she arrived at my location at least 20 minutes before time and patiently waited for me. Angie did my hair and airbrush makeup, I decided to go with a down hairstyle verses an up do and I was very worried about it holding its body, but it did they whole time. I am very pleased, more than satisfied with the results it was everything I had expected and hoped for. I received so many compliments about what a stunning and beautiful bride I was. I felt like a little princess. If you are looking for someone to give you a magazine cover makeup and hairstyle that make people just gasp by how stunning you look then this is the right person for you. Love Angie and I would use her every single time.

Sent on 12/28/2014

Megan · Married on 11/14/2014

It seems like there's not a picture or reference that Angie can't duplicate and actually improve upon! She was so open and responsive to all of the pictures I showed her during my trial, and came up with a combination of all the ideas that was breathtaking. And then, on my actual wedding day when I felt I needed to make some tweaks, she didn't even blink and gave me the perfect look that lasted all night! She's super friendly, easy to work with, and is guaranteed to make you look your absolute best for any occasion!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Valerie · Married on 10/25/2014

I have never looked or felt as beautiful as I did on my wedding day and it is all in thanks to Angie!!! She is remarkable! All my girls got their hair and make-up done the day of by Angie and Christy, everyone looked amazing, and not only did they look that way for photos but they looked that way ALL Night!!!!!!! No one ended the night looking like Gene Simmons from Kiss!!! Angie is not only amazing at the hair and make-up but has a wonderful personality that is so much fun to work with. we had a blast hanging out with her all morning while she did hair and makeup for our group!!!! Even my photographers asked about her because they loved her make up so much and how beautiful the photos turned out because of her skills!

Sent on 11/08/2014

Amanda · Married on 08/23/2014

I used Angie for makeup for my bridal portraits and I also paid for all 8 of my bridesmaids to have their makeup done for the wedding! She was SO amazing! I hardly ever wear makeup, let alone make up for portraits or a wedding, and she made it so natural! Everyone looked so great and it didn't look "cakey" or fake...just beautiful! She is very flexible and was always quick to respond to emails and texts. Angie is such a great person and we had a lot of fun with her on my wedding day! I highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/09/2014

AW Wedding and Company's reply:

Thanks Amanda ! You and your girls were so so fun. Thanks for letting me be apart of your special day!

She was so easy to work with and so many people complimented my hair and make up on the wedding day. I couldn't be happier! Also, she was always so respectful, on time, and easy to talk to. Very reliable and professional. She was super quick as well.

Sent on 08/03/2014

Krissy · Married on 07/19/2014

Great! I wasn't really sure what I wanted, but Angie helped me find something I loved and was willing to change anything to make sure I thought it was perfect. I had a morning wedding so she even came SUPER early!

Sent on 12/05/2014

Stephanie · Married on 05/30/2014

Angie is by far the cutest person ever. All of my bridesmaids LOVED her and she was so much fun to work with. She is very professional and easy to keep in contact with. I had my bridal portrait trial with her and she knew off the bat from little to no pictures as to what I wanted. In addition, I had decided last minute to do bridal portraits and she luckily squeezed me in super early in the morning!! She's quick and extremely talented. On my wedding day, I loved that she could travel to the site and not charge a traveling fee. My makeup and hair on the day of looked absolutely GORGEOUS! I usually wear little to no make-up and even with the airbrush she made me look flawlessly natural and not cake-like. I can't rave about her enough!! Definitely passing her on to future brides! She's a busy woman so BOOK EARLY!

Sent on 06/04/2014

Hilary · Married on 04/12/2014

Angie was so wonderful! She was right on time, equipped with everything we needed to look beautiful the day of my wedding. She and her team worked so quickly and efficiently. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/23/2014

Michelle · Married on 12/31/2013

Angie did hair and make-up for my NYE 2013 wedding. Angie and her assistant kept me and my girls looking beautiful! She had a very busy NYE that year, so we had our hair and make-up done around 9am, for my 7pm ceremony.

I have incredibly thick and heavy hair, and I was worried about the curls falling and losing shape throughout the night. Also, you spend a pretty penny to stay looking gorgeous the whole day, and with the waterworks in full swing, you want to make sure you don't look like a mess before dinner. Pictures are forever, after all!

The test-run alone proved the quality of her work, so I was excited about the real deal. As expected, well after midnight, my hair still looked fabulous, and my face was just as fresh.

During the planning process, Angie was always very responsive and quick to answer any questions I had. Her prices are comparable to her competitors, if not better priced than most, and her demeanour and friendliness was top notch.

I know DIY is a trend these days, but leave your hair and make-up to the pros! Especially if you're the bride. It's a big day, and the pampering is worth the cost.

Sent on 03/01/2015

Ashley · Married on 10/13/2013

Angie was the best! She was so nice and made me and my bridesmaids look beautiful. I would recommend her to any bride who is getting married

Sent on 10/24/2013
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/14/2013

Angie was amazing to work with, she made my dreams come true with the most perfect hair and makeup for my girls and I. Words can't describe how happy I was with everything, and I have already recommended her to a few future brides.

Sent on 10/14/2013

Lavi · Married on 08/15/2013

Angie is amazing at what she does. She was very professional and showed up on time. She did hair and make up for me, my 6 bridesmaids, 2 flower girls and my aunt. Everyone were so happy about how they looked. The hair and make up last all night even with the Texas heat. Thank you Angie!

Sent on 08/31/2013

Monique · Married on 08/02/2013

Angie was a delight to work with. She is so flexible, responsive and what she did and how she made me feel was absolutely the best. Her rates were great for our bridemaids and my daughter. She did my trial makeup and hair right before our engagement pictures and it came out beautiful. She drove to my hotel bright and early and whipped through 6 bridesmaids' hair, 2 bridemaids makeup, 1 nervous daughter hair and my hair and makeup. She was done by 1pm with plenty time to spare.

I can't wait to work with her again in the future. Thanks Angie for making my day wonderful!

Sent on 08/12/2013

Angie is so much fun to work with and incredibly talented - yet still has reasonable pricing. She did my hair and airbrush makeup, as well as the hair and makeup for multiple bridesmaids and others. She did exactly what I had asked her to do on my hair and make up - I just looked like a polished prettier version of myself. I was afraid of looking too made up, but I did not have that problem at all with Angie. The video and pictures show that the make up and hair stayed flawless all day long. On my honeymoon, my husband asked if I could just have makeup like that every day! She is absolutely worth every penny!!

Sent on 08/29/2013

Lindsey · Married on 07/27/2013

Okay. Angie and her team are AMAZING. I have never felt more beautiful as I did on my wedding day. My hair and make-up were flawless. She had 12 girls total to get ready on my wedding day and she didn't give it a second thought. We all got ready in a big hotel suite and it was so much fun having Angie and her team there. We jammed to music and laughed-it was a blast! We didn't want her to go! You may think it is impossible to make 12 girls completely happy, but Angie does it. She is very professional and VERY good at what she does. You will be so happy if you go with Angie. She is truly a talented artist!!

Sent on 08/20/2013

Kelsey · Married on 07/13/2013

Angie is so sweet and wonderful to work with! She did a great job on myself and my bridesmaids!

Sent on 07/20/2013

Melissa · Married on 06/09/2013

Angie Williams is such a delight! First of all, let me just say that I had hair/makeup trial runs with several different hair/makeup artists, and just could not find one that I “clicked” with, and where I was completely happy with the results. So, with a little discouragement, I made my trial run appointment with Angie – I was THRILLED with the results! Angie really took the time to understand the look that I was trying to achieve, and she absolutely nailed it!
    For our wedding day, Angie and her assistant were absolutely amazing! They showed up on time, did a WONDERFUL job with all the girls’ hair/ makeup, and finished up very quickly giving my bridal party enough time to get something to eat and relax before having to go to the chapel. Time/following a schedule is something that you cannot truly appreciate until your wedding day gets here – it was so nice to be able to not have to worry/ rush to the ceremony venue, and Angie helped give me that piece of mind on my wedding day. I would HIGHLY recommend Angie to anyone – you won’t be disappointed!!

Sent on 07/08/2013
  • tiffanysharp

Tiffany · Married on 06/02/2013

Angie is absolutely amazing! She did such a phenomenal job on my hair and makeup. I knew how I wanted my hair, which she recreated perfectly. But I had no idea how I wanted my makeup and she looked at me and pinned me exactly on what would look good on me. I got compliments all day on how beautiful I looked. She is also very sweet, we got along great and talked the entire time. I felt like it was a friend doing my hair and makeup. She responds very fast to emails and is very flexible with times. I highly highly recommend her and wish I needed to get my hair and makeup done again just so I could use her again!

Sent on 07/18/2013

Lauren · Married on 06/01/2013

Angie did my hair and makeup for both my bridal portraits and wedding. She was very punctual, super friendly and did an amazing job. I showed her a few pictures as to what I wanted my hair to look like but had no idea for makeup. She worked her magic and made me look like the absolute best version of myself (opposed to some people who look completely different in their wedding or bridal pictures). On the wedding day she did hair and makeup for myself, my sister and my mom and we all LOVED our look. We had an early wedding, and I was a little worried that hair and makeup would run too long, but she arrived at 6:15 am ready to work and was finished by the exact time we asked! I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/14/2013

Sarah · Married on 06/01/2013

I love Angie! I'm always a little nervous when I get my hair and makeup done because too often it turns out looking like Glamour Shots, but she made me look just like a bridal version of myself. My husband thinks I look best without a lot of makeup, and he thought it was perfect. The makeup looked so natural and both hair and makeup stayed through the entire wedding and reception. She and her team also did an amazing job with my mom and bridesmaids - my mom looked beautiful and my bridesmaids looked uniform but they still highlighted their unique beauty. One of my bridesmaids actually booked AW for her own wedding afterwards! Angie was also super professional, they arrived on time and they actually finished up early, which I didn't even think was possible, considering we had 10 people and one of my bridesmaids who had requested not to have her makeup done decided during the appointment to get hers done after she saw their amazing work. Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/24/2013