Angel's View Wedding Chapel Reviews

158 | Sevierville, TN

158 Reviews for Angel's View Wedding Chapel

Amy · Married on 03/30/2013

Had a beautiful wedding at Angels View Chapel. The staff was awesome and the pictures were beautiful! Thank you all for making our day wonderfull!

Sent on 04/04/2013

Jana · Married on 02/14/2013

My husband and I were married at Angel's View Wedding Chapel 2/14/2013. I found the Chapel on the internet, researched it thoroughly and read all the reviews before booking our wedding. I had not seen the chapel in person nor had I known anyone who has used the Chapel before booking our wedding so I was a little nervous. I must say I was VERY pleased with my entire experience (which continues today, I will explain). From the moment we arrived we were greeted with a smiling, courteous wedding coordinator who was helpful, knowledgeable and very kind. The minister was very nice and friendly, the photographer was professional, friendly and thorough; the pictures were beautiful. The facility, chapel and grounds are BEAUTIFUL. I couldn't have asked for anything more. Months later (because I hate to say it but I procrastinated), I finally ordered our wedding pictures. I ordered an incorrect item and did not realize it until I received it in the mail and was very disappointed. I called the Chapel and explained my error and disappoint (due to my own error) and Ms. Joyce still exchanged my item for me exceeding my expectations and turning my disappointment into extreme satisfaction. In all my experience was AWESOME, from beginning to end (and my new pictures should arrive next week).

Sent on 07/11/2013

Jennifer · Married on 12/21/2012

Matthew and I got Married on 21Dec2012 and had the time of our lives! I could not have dreamed of a better experience, Big Huge Thank You to Connie and all her staff at the chapel for everything, it was AMAZING! If you are thinking about getting married here, trust me you will not be disappointed!!!! EVERYTHING was Great, the location, the views, the staff accessibility, the salon, the photographer, the food, the cake, the reception area. Connie was so accommodating and all my dreams and wishes came true! Thank you a million times over for making our fairy tale reality!

Sent on 03/19/2013

Jacob A. · Married on 10/21/2012

On October 21st, 2012 we had our wedding ceremony with the most beautiful view of the mountains as our backdrop. We are already planing to return and renew our vow on our First wedding anniversary (maybe by sunset)! My new husband and I can't say Thank you enough to our wedding coordinator Connie. We live in the state of Georgia and planning our wedding over the phone and by email was not something I would have ever thought of doing in a million years, but Connie made planning a breeze and stress free. Connie was able to tailor our wedding to our wants and our dreams. Our pastor, photographer, catering and our entire experience at Angel's View Wedding Chapel was amazing!!! Thanks from the bottom of our hearts!! See you next year :o)!!!

Sent on 11/12/2012

Joanne · Married on 09/26/2012

Joyce and her staff were wonderful to work with, they made us feel more like family than just another couple coming thru the door. Everything was just as we planned and they we very flexible with all our needs. The cabin was in a quiet location, very clean and will surely syat there again. Rodney was our minister and he took special care to include all the things I asked for to make our day special. Our cake and flowers were beautiful, anyone looking for a all in one venue would not be disappointed here!!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/03/2012

Angel's View Wedding Chapel's reply:

Thank you so much for letting us plan your special day. Nobody, is just another wedding to us. We are very proud of our location and I am very proud of my staff they are the best to work with and we want to make you feel right at home. We are professional, but personal goes along way in my book. Again, thank you so much. Joyce owner/operator

Tauna · Married on 03/05/2011

let me start by saying this place is amazing...when i booked this wedding chapel,,the lady joyce was wonderful...my wedding was march 5th 2011 at 5:00..everything was so nice..i got my hair done,then walked to the chapal..whitch was a few steps away ...we cant say in words how wonderful an amazing the people was an the view was breath taking...my hair an make up was done there an the lady was so wonderful to make me feel so relaxed...the minister was also so very nice...my music i brought was great...my pictuers came out breath taking as well...this place is amazing an the people are just so nice an helpful....i would recommend this place to anyone that want a wedding that runs so smothly....thanks to everyone at the angel view wedding chapel for making my wedding day so beautiful an nice.......

Sent on 03/08/2011

Katy · Married on 10/07/2006

I was very happy with their services and it made my wedding day stress free. I would reccomend their services to anyone. Also the chapel was beautiful and everything was just perfect.

Sent on 01/15/2008

Martha · Married on 03/13/2018

We absolutely loved Angel's View Wedding Chapel! The venue was perfect for our small wedding and the pictures over looking the mountain were gorgeous! Everyone was friendly and accommodating.We had some changes made at the last minute and they were more than willing to make them happen for us. We also really liked the pastor that performed our ceremony. He read scriptures we asked and had very sweet prayers and well wishes for us!

Sent on 03/29/2018

Julie · Married on 09/16/2017

My son and daughter in law were married there this past weekend. They found Angel view a year ago and planned their wedding there. They did most of the planning and I only dealt with Felicia a few times on the phone. She was very patient and personable with my questions.
    Since we would be traveling near there on our way back from vacation, my husband and I "popped in" without an appointment a few weeks before the wedding. We wanted to check out the venue since we had elderly guests coming. Felicia was equally as nice in person. Again, very patient with all our questions and showed us all around! Never seemed like she was rushing us through things. She seemed very attention to detail. I was still skeptical as to, would things really be as she described the day of? I am a hard one to please.
    Well, I am happy to say that Felicia was incredible! I was in amazement all evening! She was very much attention to detail, even down to making sure she grabbed a baby blanket out of my hand right before I was to walk down the isle with it in my hand! lol! She was attentive to all the guests, served, cleared plates, cut the cake on her own. She made sure we got all of our things boxed up. I can't say enough about her! What a wonderful job and they are lucky to have someone who genuinely cares about doing a great job!
    If I had one critique about Angel View it would be the food and DJ. I know that it is catered and it sits for a while, but the broccoli was overdone and the meats were dry. The DJ was very sweet and played any requests we asked, was very professional, but thought he needed to interact with the guests more to get them energized and up dancing. That's the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars.
    The cake was absolutely beautiful!
    Everything else was perfect! Thank you for the beautiful setting!
    Julie Prusinski

Sent on 10/25/2017

Jesse · Married on 01/09/2015

We were married here in Jan. 9th of this year and I would recomend them to everyone. The setting, the veiw and the chapel all I can say is WOW,WOW,WOW. Its one of the most beatiful places on the face of the earth. The staff is great and very professional and the photos they take of you are breathtaking. They take the time out to make sure everything is perfect for your perfect day and at very reasonable rates. This is were we will come to renew our vowels when the time comes

Sent on 01/16/2015
  • User4420014 · 2+ years ago

The staff at Angel's View Wedding Chapel made my fairytale wedding a reality. The minister, Chad, is simply wonderful to work with. Fleshia went over and beyond to make sure my day was perfect. The food was fabulous and the venue is breathtaking!

Sent on 09/23/2014

Cindy · Married on 04/27/2013

Angel's View Wedding Chapel was an amazing venue for our intimate wedding. They took care of everything. They arranged for my groom's tux, the cake, photographer, and flowers. They even arranged for a cabin in the Smokey Mountains. There was a fire at the resort a few weeks prior to our wedding and our original cabin had burned. They upgraded us to a larger cabin with no extra charge. The ceremony was beautiful. The photographs turned out great. I highly recommend Angel's View. Oh, and the view is amazing!
    Cindy and Rick Griffin

Sent on 05/05/2013

Ericka · Married on 11/19/2012

My husband and I were extraordinarily pleased with everything.... Venue, contacts, minister, flowers.... You name it. It was beautiful and stress free. The only thing I was not happy with were the pictures but after explaining my concerns the staff was quick to respond and gave me choices to make the situation right. Will continue to recommend!

Sent on 04/23/2013

Darryl · Married on 06/02/2017

We had a great time,everything was excellent

Sent on 06/24/2017

Tonia · Married on 05/27/2017

Wanting a Smokey Mountain wedding was the easy choice, researching the venues and making a decision without seeing the location in person was more daunting. I searched all the wedding venues that I found in the Smokey Mountain area and finally decided on Angel's View Wedding Chapel. Felicia was Fleshia, my wedding consultant was incredible. She answered all my questions and assisted me with my requests with courtesy and grace. Upon arrival to the area, I drove to the venue to make sure I knew how to get there and Fleshia was there and gave me a tour of the chapel, reception hall, salon, etc. This reassured me that I made the correct decision, because the wedding chapel and reception hall is BEAUTIFUL! On the wedding day, the staff were very attentive to my needs. Of course, they do weddings on a daily basis and this is just another day for them, but they made me feel that I was the most important person.

I chose to have hair and makeup at the venue and the salon area is very comfortable. I got airbrushed makeup and it was wonderful. It really does make your look flawless. The hair stylist worked well with me as well. I didn't get the look I wanted, but the look I got was nice. The photographer did a great job as well. I did feel a little rushed with the pictures and didn't have the choice of taking family pictures inside and outside, which I would have preferred, but the pictures that were taken were good. The preacher that preformed the ceremony talked with me and the groom before the wedding and reviewed what to do and when.

I had the reception onsite and the food was delicious!! Fleshia took care of everything and actually boxed up food for me and the groom for us to have later. This was great, because I was too nervous to eat much onsite.

I would highly recommend Angel's View Wedding Chapel for all of your wedding needs.

Sent on 06/08/2017

Monica · Married on 11/07/2016

The staff at Angel's View Wedding Chapel was very helpful when it came to planning our wedding. We were looking for a venue to have an intimate mountain top wedding and the views there were exactly what we were looking for. The salon staff knew exactly how to style my hair and makeup to match my dress and the vintage look I was going for. We were very pleased with the timeliness of responses to emails and phone calls and the additional information provided by the staff was helpful in planning our week long stay in the Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg area. All in all, we were extremely pleased and would recommend Angel's View Wedding Chapel to anyone looking to marry in that area. The wedding package was well worth the money.

Sent on 11/20/2016

Shawn · Married on 09/12/2015

We had a very good experience working with Joyce, she was very friendly and professional and took very good pictures with a lot of options for us to choose from. We were very satisfied

Thank you...... Shawn and Kim

Sent on 11/09/2015

Terry A. · Married on 09/04/2014

Angel's View was spectacular. we thought we were in a dream world. It was so beautiful we could not have ask for a more beautiful venue. Our wedding was everything that we ask. I would do all over again and stay longer with the mountains views. Thank You The Robinettes

Sent on 09/25/2014

Stacey · Married on 09/16/2017

3.5

Beautiful mountain views, beautiful chapel, and great staff..... perfect for a 10 year Vow Renewal! Would have been perfect if they'd personalized the ceremony our specific religion!

Sent on 09/24/2017

Leonilo · Married on 08/23/2014

Besides being absolutely thrilled to learn that our marriage on 8/23/2014 fell on the same date as Angelina Jolie/Brad Pitt's wedding, Angel's View Wedding Chapel made ours absolutely gorgeous from the very first day we made our phone call to Flescha to set our wedding date up to the the end of the photo session after the ceremony. The whole staff including the officiant was very helpful, courteous, and attentive to our needs. We just wished that the personal songs we prepared for the wedding could have been played much longer instead of just a few lines. Other than that, overall me and my wife are very happy with the way it turned out.

Sent on 09/07/2014

Michele · Married on 04/22/2013

They took care of everything: wedding planning, flowers, hair, make-up, photography, unity candle, officiant, ceremony music and our choice of location to get married (chapel, gazebo or tower)

It really was a beautiful day

Sent on 04/23/2013

C · Married on 10/24/2009

Thank you to all who made our wedding day exactly what we wanted it to be. Everyone was very nice and made me and my guests feel right at home. We will never forget this day. Our pictures were great and the dvd was really nice too. Again thank you!

Sent on 11/19/2009
  • Chantal

Chantal P. · Married on 06/03/2021

Beautiful View and Great Hospitality!

A second and third wedding for us, we wanted a simple and intimate wedding that was reasonably priced. Our wedding at Ange'ls View Wedding Chapel was exactly what we had envisioned. The chapel is located up in the mountains of Tennessee and the view is absolutely magnificent! The staff was friendly and responsive to our needs. Services received were of quality and we enjoyed a beautiful and meaningful spring day at one of the most gorgeous locations ever!!! Thank you Angel's View for making our wedding a most wonderful experience! Richard and Chantal Tyminski

Sent on 06/02/2019

Cynthia · Married on 04/29/2017

3.5

We loved the venue it was a very easy and simple ceremony. It was as stress free as possible. I would definitely recommend to friends in the future.

Sent on 05/23/2017

Robin · Married on 10/16/2017

Staff was very friendly and helpful. We weren't looking to have a large wedding but wanted a personal and memorable day. If you need an updo the stylist is fantastic! Photographer took lots of great pictures for our special day! It was a perfect day! :)

Sent on 01/22/2018