Angel's View Wedding Chapel Reviews

157 | Sevierville, TN

157 Reviews for Angel's View Wedding Chapel

Tommy · Married on 05/03/2014

We want to say thank you to Angel's View Wedding Chapel. It was a great experience working with their staff in planning our wedding. They are excellent with customer service. They want to make sure that you have a great experience on your wedding day! The chapel and the surrounding area is beautiful. The cake that we bought from them was beautiful and tasted great! We highly recommend Angel's View Wedding Chapel. Tommy & Sally Married May 3, 2014

Sent on 08/07/2014

Amanda · Married on 03/08/2014

My husband and I renewed ypur wedding vowels at Angels view wedding chapel. The staff was very nice and flexible. We were a few minutes late and they were very understandable and helped us every step of the way! I would highly.recommend this chapel for weddings and renewals. Our pictures were amazing!!!!!! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Sent on 04/09/2014

Leslie · Married on 02/22/2014

My fiancé and I arrived at the Smoky Mountains to find that the wedding chapel we had booked online was a fraud. As you can imagine we were in total panic mode due to the fact that our wedding was to be held on February 22nd 2014 and we only had five days and no chapel to have our wedding.

We immediately search online for a chapel that could accommodate our needs. I called and spoke with Ashlynn.... She was a able to work our wedding for the 22nd as we originally had picked. Ashlynn sympathized with our horrid experience with the previous chapel and worked with us to get our wedding as we hoped it would.

The staff at Angel's View Wedding Chapel are all amazing including the minister that married us... I seriously do not have enough words to express how amazingly easy it was to have the staff at Angel's View Chapel guide us in the most important event in our relationship as a couple. Needless to say our wedding turned out perfect...

From the bottom of our hearts we want to say thank you to everyone we had the pleasure assist us with our wedding.

Angel's View Wedding Chapel deserves five star rating!

Sent on 03/02/2014

Stephanie · Married on 02/22/2014

Nothing but great things to say about the venue, staff and services. Everyone was very helpful and professional. They walked us through the ceremony before hand and answered all of our questions. The ceremony itself was perfect and the chapel was decorated beautifully. The photographer was excellent and so was the on site salon. I would definitely recommend Angels View to anyone getting married in/near Gatlinburg!

Sent on 04/07/2014

My wife and I were married in November last year at Angel's View. When looking for venues, my wife and I came across Angel's View and the reviews were all very good. This is an understatement!! The staff was professional and friendly. They provided my wife with options and worked with her to create the perfect ceremony for us. We stopped in the day before to see the chapel. Absolutely beautiful!! Got to meet the staff face to face, arranged for a little pre wedding pampering for my beautiful bride to be and was fortunate enough to meet the minister who happened to stop by while we there. Everyone made us feel comfortable and relaxed. Our special day was just that. The attention and professionalism with which the staff, photographer and minister conducted themselves made our day truly a memorable one. Our secluded honeymoon cabin was even arranged through Angel's View. My wife and I cannot say enough about the fine folks at Angel's View and would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 04/28/2014

I had the best experience. Everybody were lovely I doily again if I had a chance

Sent on 11/01/2013

Lisa · Married on 10/18/2013

My husband and I were so very pleased with our decision to have our wedding at Angels View. The pictures we saw on the internet did not do the location justice. It was absolutely beautiful and we couldn't have picked a more perfect place. The staff was very friendly and our wedding day was everything we hoped it would be and more!

Sent on 10/27/2013

Shelby · Married on 10/12/2013

Let me start out this review with one simple statement... this place is even more beautiful in person than in the pictures. We had a fairly large wedding for the destination style and had 65 guests, including 6 bridesmaids/6 groomsmen, two ring bearers and two jr groomsmen. Our coordinator, Lacey, did such a great job that I can't even put into words. She arranged everything even though my mother and I really wanted a lot of different things to keep it original. I sent her a couple pictures of flowers, a couple pictures of cakes, etc that we wanted to combine for the bouquets and our 4 tier cake, and so on and so forth... and everything was PERFECT!! We did all planning via phone/email.. and walking into the venue for the first time it was like we had known everyone for years. Ashlynn did such an amazing job with the photos and took all the pictures we requested and more, & Chad did a fantastic job officiating. We rented two big cabins (Windows to Paradise and Fun Buck Cinema) for mine and my husband's families, and rented a cabin for our honeymoon sweet and all cabins were absolutely gorgeous and VERY clean!! We ran into a slight problem (it's life... sh!t happens) and Joyce and Chad were so fantastic and handled it so quickly and above and beyond anything we could have asked for.
    Future brides... no matter where you're from, or what you are looking for in your Tennessee wedding, I can promise you that Angels View Wedding Chapel will make your special day even more beautiful and stressfree than you could ever imagine. There will be nothing to worry about when planning with them! I can not stress that enough!!

Sent on 10/13/2013

Carole · Married on 09/04/2013

Angel’s View Wedding Chapel did a wonderful job stepping in to arrange our wedding with very short notice. We had arrangements with a different facility however when we arrived in Gatlinburg after an 8 hour drive we were unable to make contact with them for two days. We called Angle’s View Wedding Chapel in desperation, our original wedding date had past. Angel’s View Wedding Chapel met with us that morning and was able to accommodate our small wedding the following afternoon. They have one of the most beautiful settings overlooking the Smoky Mountains. Their chapel has large picture window with a beautiful view of the mountains. Their sample photos depicted the actual setting whereas others we visited left us disappointed. Angle’s view was a god send for us. Give them a call if you’re looking to work with kind understanding staff.

Sent on 09/09/2013

Theresa · Married on 08/24/2013

We had a wonderful wedding day. All of the staff was available to help and please us with everything. Everyone was super nice and patient. The minister was also excellent & very nice. The photographer was adventurous and captured all of our special moments. Thank you all for making our day special.

T. H.

Sent on 09/03/2013

Alisha · Married on 08/24/2013

I had my wedding here on Aug 24th 2013. It was absolutely beautiful! I was so impressed with the entire staff. The preacher was really good and the photographer was great. She was very patient with getting all of the family pictures we wanted and they all turned out amazing. I love the mountains in the background of our pictures. I would definitely recommend having your wedding at Angel's View Wedding Chapel.

Sent on 10/07/2013

Lisa · Married on 08/16/2013

My wedding day could have not been better, it was perfect! I would recommend this wedding chapel to any bride to be. Everyone was very helpful and made it feel special. My favorite part was during the ceremony behind the minister the stained glass was beautiful, it looked as if rays of light was shinning down on us. Perfection.

Sent on 08/19/2013

The chapel is beautiful, even more so than the website. Staff was very friendly and allowed us plenty of time before and after the wedding for pictures. A great experience.

Sent on 08/06/2013

Kym · Married on 07/27/2013

We were blown away with outcome of our special day! We could not have planned it any better. Thank u so much to the staff that catered to our every whim. Absolutely love our photos! Planning an anniversary retreat with family members already. Kym and Albert Stoner

Sent on 08/25/2013

Joyce · Married on 07/20/2013

Even though we arrived about 10 minutes late, they were very understanding and got us right in. I loved the area and the friendly atmosphere. The staff was polite and very professional.

Sent on 07/21/2013

Michelle · Married on 07/20/2013

The staff was great. They took very good care of us. Joycee did a great job getting all the details just right. On the day of the wedding all of the staff made sure that all of our needs were taken care of. The chapel was beautiful as well as our ceremony. The Photographer took her time to make sure all of the pictures we requested were taken. The reception hall was very nicely decorated and the food was great. They had someone to serve as well as someone to remove the dishes as we were finished. She did a great job as well. We were very pleased with everything.

Sent on 07/26/2013

Angel's View Wedding Chapel's reply:

Thank you for letting us be apart of your special day. Please come back and visit us through our cabin company www.pigeonforgecabins.com

Tanya · Married on 07/05/2013

I would highly recommend Angels View Wedding Chapel for anyone looking for a beautiful stress free wedding venue. The staff was so helpful and friendly and made everything so easy for us. The place is absolutely beautiful and we couldn't have picked a better place on earth for our special day. They offer everything a person needs to have a grand wedding. They make you feel so special and comfortable. The value was also exceptional. The pictures were ready in just a few days and are gorgeous. Thank you so much Joyce, Felicia, Reverend Chad and Tori for making our day so special :)

Sent on 07/09/2013

Christina · Married on 07/04/2013

My husband and I got married at Angel's view wedding Chapel July 4th 2013 and it was beautiful! More beautiful then we imagined. My mother I(the bride) my flower girls and Maid of honor all got our hair and makeup done before the wedding once again they did a awesome job. The view was beautiful and the staff was simply amazing =] The staff took great pictures and captured pictures none of our family did. I rate this spot 100 and more! We are very happy with our choice getting married at Angel's View Wedding Chapel and believe me when I say we looked at lots of spots in Tn In our hearts I know we chose the perfect spot ever...

Sent on 07/15/2013

Katie · Married on 06/15/2013

Everyone was so nice, my wedding was beautiful, I live in Ohio so I was worried that the pictures of the place won't be as beautiful in person. It's scarey not being able to personally see the place your getting married at till the day of, but they answered all my questions and was very sweet. They are the most beautiful chapel in the gatlinburg area, it has a huge window that you get married in front of and it oversees the mountains! You will not get a better view than that! My family and friends talk about how beautiful my wedding was, even to this day! You would be crazy to pick a different place or to have disliked getting married there!

Sent on 09/01/2013

Melissa · Married on 06/07/2013

Our wedding day was on Friday June 7th,2013 and I have to say that our day was absolutely perfect!! I am blown away on how wonderful this chapel was and the staff. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect place to get married. My husband and I were looking at chapels about a year ago around Gatlinburg, TN and I would find beautiful pictures of these chapels but once we seen them in person they never looked as good as the picture. Then finally at our last chapel we stopped and looked at Angels View Wedding Chapel. And I never thought that we would find a wedding chapel that looks even better then their pictures on their website. Beautiful!! We fell in love with this chapel and we knew this was the one!! This place had everything that you needed. They definitely made it stress free. It was wonderful!! I had my hair and makeup done there and the bride and groom had their own dressing rooms with their own bathroom and it was a perfect size. And we had Chad as our minister and he was awesome!! He explained everything perfect and he knew I was a little emotional and nervous but he handled it very well. Our wedding was at 6 and they had another wedding at 7 but he kept reminding me that I could take my time and there was no rush, which was perfect. I would get married there again and again. That's how wonderful they were. We also stayed at one of their cabins called Beneath the Stars at Black Bear Ridge Resort. Absolutely Beautiful!! It was so close to the chapel that you could walk there if you wanted to. We were both very impressed with both the Chapel and the Cabin. Thank you so much for making our day perfect!!!

Sent on 06/13/2013

Crystal · Married on 05/25/2013

Not only is the chapel beautiful, but the people are so amazing and willing to help. They were always quick to respond to an email and answer any question I had. Even on the phone, they are polite and courteous. They truly want to make your "special day" become spectacular! They set up the reception room with beautiful black and white table clothes that just made it elegant, but simple. The servers who stayed with us during the ceremony were so sweet and helpful. And so far what I have seen of my photos are OUTSTANDING! Can't wait to see them all. I recommend Angels View Wedding Chapel to anyone, who wants their day to be beautiful and stress free and focused on you, the bride and groom!!

Sent on 05/31/2013

Natalie · Married on 05/11/2013

Angel's View exceeded our expectations! The views were amazing and the staff were awesome.

Sent on 05/18/2013

Heather · Married on 04/20/2013

There were a few hiccups with other ceremonies running behind but the staff were fabulous! They took such great care of us! I highly recommend this facility to any couple wanting a stress free day!!!

Sent on 04/23/2013

Lauren · Married on 04/05/2013

I live in New Orleans and did all my planning over the phone with Joyce. I have to admit my wedding turned out just as I had hoped and even better. The Chapel and Reception area was beautiful and extreamly clean. The staff from Chaplin, Photographer, Assistant prior to the wedding and the serving staff were wonderful. True Southern hospitality. The dinner was excellent and my cake was beautiful. I highly recommend Angel View Wedding Chapel to anyone. Feel free to contact me at bunneyl@att.net Lauren and Bruce

Sent on 04/24/2013

Amy · Married on 03/30/2013

Had a beautiful wedding at Angels View Chapel. The staff was awesome and the pictures were beautiful! Thank you all for making our day wonderfull!

Sent on 04/04/2013