Angel's View Wedding Chapel Reviews

157 | Sevierville, TN

157 Reviews for Angel's View Wedding Chapel

Julie H. · Married on 02/29/2020

Angels View

Our experience was wonderful! It was in February with snow. The salon did an excellent job on my hair. Nice changing room, the chapel was decorated beautifully. Photos were great, indoor and outdoor. Staff was very nice. Our impression was great! Thank you to all the staff!

Sent on 04/15/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer R. · Married on 02/14/2020

A perfect beautiful day

This was a beautiful place!! Everyone was helpful and nice. The view was amazing.. they helped make it a very special day, I’d definitely recommend Angel's View, can’t beat the price!!

Sent on 01/10/2020

Tammy J. · Married on 02/08/2020

Dwight and tammy jones wedding

Very stress free , excellent staff and service .Everything from the wedding to the food was beautiful very organized would recommend to anyone that is planning a wedding.

Sent on 05/05/2020

Allison C. · Married on 11/19/2019

Wonderful!!

This place is amazing . If you are thinking about booking angels view wedding chapel go ahead and book. It is worth every penny. The chapel is beautiful, the view is amazing and the staff go above and beyond for you! As soon as we pulled up she was outside asking what she carry for us! She was so nice and so helpful. I had my hair done at the salon and the girl was excellent and did a great job on my hair . The minister was a really sweet man and the ceremony was wonderful. The photographer took some amazing pictures that we can’t wait to get! We are already thinking about having our vow renewal there! You will not be disappointed booking with angels view .

Sent on 12/01/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey G. · Married on 11/01/2019

Great wedding venue!

Beautiful venue!! We loved it!! Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Alexanderia

Alexanderia D. · Married on 11/01/2019

incredible venue, best, kind and professional people work here

We had our wedding Saturday 11/16/2019. They answered all my questions leading up to the wedding Fleshia even let me tour the venue twice before the wedding. It was perfect everyone was friendly and kind. we got there right on time, i made all my center pieces and party favors and decorations, All i had to do is hand the storage containers to a worker and they set the reception hall up. It looked perfect just like i had envisioned. The minster walked the groom and me throw the whole process separately. We only had hors d'oeuvres for food, it was fantastic ( chicken tenders and meatballs). I would highly recommend this venue. We even left a pair of shoes in the dressing room Fleshia email me and asked if they were ours and let us come back on Tuesday to get them, when we got there our wedding pictures was ready, the pictures are beautiful.

Sent on 11/19/2019

Linzee R. · Married on 10/12/2019

Perfect Mountain Wedding Venue

It was the perfect venue for my dream mountain wedding! View was breathtaking and the staff was amazing to work with. I was pleased with every aspect of the day and the planning up unto wedding day.

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • Kathy

Kathy D. · Married on 10/12/2019

Smoky Mountain "Gem" to make your dream wedding dream come true!

Angel's View Wedding Chapel is a one-stop shopping venue that painlessly and flawlessly makes your dream wedding come true! They provide every service you need from minister, photography, food, beauty services, table linens, dinner & glassware, etc. Each service is utmost quality in nature, and you won't be disappointed. The best part, and most important in many ways, is the attention paid to pleasing the bride & groom. By that, I mean from the early planning stages (I committed to them in January of this year) right up through our wedding in October, I had myriads of questions and many many changes along the way. Fleshia, the wedding coordinator, was always very responsive, always polite, very patient and helpful with her advice. I can't say enough great things about Fleshia and her staff. She works very hard to ensure you have the wedding you envision, and believe me, she delivers it! We had a very full wedding weekend with 4 events for our guests, and Fleshia and her staff were there every step of the way. At the last event of our wedding weekend (a farewell supper), I actually cried when I said good-bye to Fleshia because she executed my vision beyond my dreams. I'd also add that you can't find a better wedding "package" at an affordable price than offered by Angel's View. Also, not to mention the beautiful mountain views from Angel's View and the gorgeous chapel! I highly recommend you select Angel's View for your wedding -- you won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Amy

Amy N. · Married on 10/10/2019

Outstanding

Minister and staff were very professional and easy to work with. Gorgeous view, could not have asked for more! I also like how they are very flexible with the different packages so everyone gets exactly what they want!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Tami C. · Married on 10/05/2019

Perfect in every way!

Felisha and her staff made sure every thing went perfect for our beautiful mountain wedding, the hair and make up , photographer... everyone was so kind and helpful, it went off so smooth. Couldn't as for anything more

Sent on 11/15/2019
  • Tanya

Tanya S. · Married on 09/20/2019

Beautiful Chapel nestled in the Mountains

Easily stress free environment with a beautiful chapel nestled in the mountains. Scenery was gorgeous and the staff so very helpful.

Sent on 09/27/2019
  • Tammie

Tammie K. · Married on 09/19/2019

Breath Taking

My new husband and I got married at Angels View on 9/19/19. It was the absolute best day of our lives. Everything you want and need is right there. The view with the mountains for pictures is breath taking. Felicia and the staff were nothing but wonderful. Felicia and her staff did everything from the set up to letting us know what to expect. I highly recommend Angels View , you will have no regrets. Whether you just want a small ceremony or family and friends . Felicia and her staff will make sure it's the most beautiful, best day of your life. Thank you Felicia and the staff for making our day special.

Sent on 09/27/2019

Samantha J. · Married on 09/11/2019

Everything was just perfect

Everyone made our special day feel perfect. They was very patient and helped us as we was so nervous.

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Nikki

Nikki P. · Married on 09/07/2019

Perfect setting, perfect day!!

From the quotes, to the zillion questions I had, to the actual wedding day, photography, and wedding planning...the process was wonderful! I'm so happy that I chose this venue. They could not have been more helpful, and worked everything to fit in my budget. I am so incredibly happy with the process and my beautiful wedding day. Thank you!!!

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Joanne

Joanne N. · Married on 07/27/2019

Elope Here

A fantastic place to elope! We had an intimate ceremony and felt completely comfortable there. Such a great enjoyable special day!

Sent on 08/18/2019
  • RANDALL

Randall P. · Married on 07/20/2019

Very pleased!

Highly recommended! We are really pleased with Angel’s View Wedding Chapel. The chapel and surroundings were very clean and beautiful. The ceremony was scheduled short notice and the wedding planner, pastor, and photographer were very professional, friendly, and went out of their way to accommodate us. We love the photos. An unexpected storm occurred during the ceremony; however, the photographer took extra time with the weather to make sure we were satisfied with our photo options. Thank you!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Patricia M. · Married on 07/01/2019

Magical experience

Angel's View Wedding Chapel made our wedding very stress free. They offered a wide variety of services at a very affordable price. Our pictures also turned out awesome. I truly felt like a princess for the day.

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Wedspy1

Wedspy1 W. · Married on 06/28/2019

Patricia and Willie's Wedding Day

The staff members at Angel’s View Wedding Chapel are by far, “the very best!” From the willingness to accommodate our wedding plans on a short notice to the assisting us with changed during the event planning stage, they worked exclusively with us and made our wedding day a dream day. The quality provided is exceptional for the price and we particularly appreciated the various pricing options. It made the venue affordable. Our friends, families and co-workers were wonderfully surprised at how beautiful everything turned out and my wife and I will forever remember this special day, thanks to the wonderful folks at Angel’s.

Sent on 07/14/2019

Kaila L. · Married on 06/25/2019

Wonderful!

Perfect little get away for a small wedding, the view was gorgeous and everything turned out perfect. Better pricing than most of the places I called which included hair and makeup and photography. They did anything they could to make sure our wedding day was perfect! Staff was extremely friendly and accommodating.

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • Autumn

Autumn · Married on 06/06/2019

Such a fantastic experience!

Angel's View Wedding Chapel was such a wonderful place to get married! The venue and location is absolutely breathtaking! The entire team is extremely nice and accommodating. Our wedding day was stress free and so easy! I absolutely would recommend Angel's View Wedding Chapel if you're looking for an affordable, accommodating, and incredibly beautiful wedding venue!

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Alexis

Alexis A. · Married on 06/01/2019

Nothing short of amazing

My June wedding here was nothing short of amazing. It was stress free and beautiful. Everyone there was friendly and there for anything I could possibly need. When planning our trip I was somewhat anxious traveling from NC to get married in Tenn, but the chapel staff was quick to respond to every email and put my mind at ease. There is absolutely nothing I would change about our special day.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Angel's View Wedding Chapel's reply:

We appreciate you choosing us for your special day. I hope you enjoyed our mountain views and enjoyed every minute of your wedding day, Please visit us anytime in the near future at www.pigeonforgecabins.com

Susan B. · Married on 05/10/2019

October Wedding in the Mountains

This venue was the perfect for our wedding of 42 people. The chapel was beautiful. The reception hall was perfect and decorated beautifully. We wouldn’t have changed anything about our wedding day. It was intimate and allowed us the opportunity to visit with each of our guests.
    The Mountain View’s made great pictures.

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda P. · Married on 02/23/2019

Absolutely AMAZING!!

We got married 2.23.19 at Angel's View! The staff made every moment of our day completely stress free! The Chapel is GORGEOUS! I had my hair and makeup done, and I felt amazingly beautiful! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect experience! Thank you, Angel's View!!!

Sent on 02/26/2019
  • Jeannie

Jeannie K. · Married on 12/07/2018

Perfect for Destination Wedding

We had our wedding on December 7, 2018- Our Theme was "Cozy Family Christmas Wedding" and Angel's View Wedding Chapel made sure it was. Felisha was FANTASTIC- if you are thinking about having a wedding in the Smoky Mountains this venue is perfect, the food was outstanding, the entertainment was great, and the team at Angels View made sure the reception hall was perfect for our family and my picky nature. Future Brides a word of advice- Enjoy yourself, don't panic Angels View will take care of YOU and what YOU want for YOUR wedding-- Our family is still talking about how wonderfully fun the wedding and reception was....Thank You---

Sent on 01/14/2019

Angel's View Wedding Chapel's reply:

Thank you for letting us be a special part of your day. We enjoy having people come and see the beauty of the mountains. We love sharing it.

Misty · Married on 11/10/2018

The team was awesome to accommodate my wedding wishes 2 weeks out. The last minute changes seemed welcomed and always smiling. Absolutely love their great attitudes and how they were with us every step of the way guiding us this is beautiful experience.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Angel's View Wedding Chapel's reply:

Thank you for letting us be apart of your special day. Please come back and visit us through our cabin company www.pigeonforgecabins.com