Angels Dream Events Reviews

Eva · Married on 11/08/2013

0.6
      1.0
      0.5

I hired Angel for partial planning let me start by she missed meetings and always dressed unprofessional. She showed up to my wedding in shorts and a polo and a gigantic flower in her hair. Right before I walked down the aisle I was told by the hotel manager that the decorations that were suppose to be assembled were not there. We are talking about an 8 foot structure that I paid for. She was supose to wrap my flowers with ribbons and pin the guys, my flowers were in boxes with plastic on them. She barely set anything up. Then my centerpiece vases that I bought weren't there. She claimed she couldn't use them because they had price tags on them. More than half the decorations I purchased and gave her ahead of time were not used. Please save your money she is not a good planner. I had nothing but complaints from family, hotel and rehearsal staff how hostile she was to them. I can say she did not make me feel special the mooring of my wedding when she told me she had 3 other events going on as if she was overwhelmed. Not what a bride wants to hear. (Married on 08 Nov 2013 )

Sent on 11/16/2013

Angels Dream Events's reply:

This Bride was A good Friend, That Took Advantage of My Company and My self. This Bride received way more then she ever should have. As we are a rental company and we like taking care of our clients. The measures we went for this event are endless, especially considering that the whole wedding party where intoxicated hours before wedding ceremony. Dream events learned from this event and how have a clause in our contract about alcohol and inconsitrate behavior. We have never experienced another event like we did in this wedding. As professionals we know whats best but in this case the client didn't want to listen. All complaints where no contracted items and we tried to make it as smooth for client, even when she did not want to hire more help as her package only came with 1 assistant.

George · Married on 06/02/2017

0.5

This person will steal your money.

robert · Married on 05/16/2017

0.5

Literally the filthiest human being on the face of the earth. DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE.

Vickie · Married on 01/28/2017

0.5

Angel Dream is just this....
    Do Not get involved with her These good reviews that are written here have to be made up by her. All I can tell you is Buyer Beware.

Sent on 05/24/2017
  • Trinette

Trinette · Married on 07/16/2016

0.5

DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THE '5 star' REVIEWS!

Because wedding wire is limited in how much I can write please see my review on Yelp.com. I can give you the short version: This company was a nightmare to work with. We contracted Angel for full coordination services. After almost a year into our contract we figured out that full coordination means you have no control over anything, including knowing where your money is actually being spent. Were were completely kept in the dark about every aspect of our wedding until about two weeks before and information I received did not come from my wedding planner. My Yelp.com review still does not list all of the problems we had with this company as I was still limited in the amount of space they allowed, but I could get say quite a bit more than on this website. Please visit Yelp.com for the list of problems we encountered with this vendor. In short, don't bother with this company. They are not worth your time, money or sanity! I had to rate them something otherwise I would not be able to post this review, they aren't even worth this rating.

Sent on 07/23/2016
  • Y

Yarimar · Married on 11/21/2015

0.5

Does not even deserve one star. I hired her and used her services back in November 2015 and I had to reach out to all of the vendors directly as Angel and her team where never responsive. She moved locations without any notification, did not answer her phone or emails. It took almost a year to receive my pictures when she had them for over 5 months. The DJ was going to walk out on me because she never paid him. Furniture rental vendor never received their payment either!
    I have the emails, videos and links as proof behind all of this. DO NOT EVER USE HER!
    Angel I dare you to say something now.....

Sent on 02/14/2017