Angelique Bridal Boutique Reviews

116 Reviews for Angelique Bridal Boutique

Angelique Bridal Boutique 1
Angelique Bridal Boutique 2

Martha · Married on 05/18/2010

Angeliques provided all the dresses for my wedding and I can honestly say that the staff there are the best in the biz. I was happy with everything the girls did for me. I was worse than a bridezilla and I dont know how they even put up with me as well as they did. My wedding was what Ive always dreamed of and I want to thank the girls at Angeliques for being so patient with me. I still go to Michelle for alterations or special orders and she takes great care of me. Angeliques Rocks!!!

Sent on 10/28/2010

Anquenita · Married on 04/23/2010

Angelique's is the place I would recommend to anyone. My husband and I were very pleased with their professionalism, pricing, convenience and the quality of product received. We were able to purchase gowns and tuxes for everyone in our wedding party at one spot and had no worries over having to travel far from home. I was so pleased with their work for my uncles wedding which used a different bridal shop for their bridal gowns I still took my bridesmaid gown back to Angelique to turn a hideous gown into something wearable. Thanks Angelique’s!

Sent on 10/14/2010

Anguenita,
    You know how much we loved having you and your entire family at the store;you were a joy to work with! I loved the colors you picked out, and the styles; they were perfect for your destination wedding on the cruise ship!I was happy to see you again, and glad we could help you out once again in your 'circumstance".Love you honey!

Carolyn · Married on 02/20/2010

These guys were great! I went shopping for my dress 2 months befor the actual wedding date because we had a very short engagement. They were able to help me find the perfect dress and had it perfect by the time of my wedding with no problem. They were patient and let me try on as many dresses as I wanted. I also ordered my bridesmaid dresses there as well. Some of my girls were only able to be in town the day before and they measured them and had them ready to go the next day!

Sent on 12/06/2010

Mauri · Married on 01/16/2010

I ended up at Angelique's because I had not found my "wow" wedding dress. I had been to several other vendors and felt they were too pushy and wanted me to buy a dress that I was not 100% happy with.

I went to Angelique's with a grim out look, especially since I was trying to purchase a wedding dress 4 months before the wedding, not including the Thanksgiving, Christmas, & New Year's Holiday (which cut my time line by 3 weeks - giving any bridal shop a bit over three months to help me find a "wow" dress), talk about a challenge. Angel from Angelique's had talked to my Bridesmaids and made an appointment for us to come in. I described to Angel what I was "kinda" looking for (hence not making it simple for her at all) and she and my bridesmaids picked out 4 dresses. Hanging I liked all the dresses except for the dress Angel picked. I tried all of the dresses that I like and still did not have the "wow" feeling. I looked at Angel and told her that I was not feeling either of the dresses, she states to me "Well you have not tried the one I picked out for you, I know it doesn't look like a "wow" dress hanging, but if you try it on it will fit like a "wow" dress. I tried the dress on (complaining...lol) and when I looked in the mirror, I was almost in tears! The dress was absolutely gorgeous! All of a sudden I had a "coke bottle" figure... I had found my "wow" dress!! Angel, Yalda, & Ms. Michelle are wonderful people.

I am a bit short for most bridal gowns, 5'2 to be exact, so an extensive amount of the dress had to be altered and hemmed. When I tried the dress after all the alterations, you could not tell that any alterations had been made!!! It was unbelievable, it was as if they had specially made the gown for me....

In the mist of all this, Ms. Michelle had to move her store until the renovations in for her current store were completed. And with all that commotion, you would have never known they were having to move, the girls were calm and very attentive.... They always remembered who you were and what you were there for, the customer service was even better through out their tuff move.

My Wedding day was perfect and thanks to Angel who picked out the gown, I was a Stunning gorgeous bride, in a "WOW" BRIDAL GOWN. I gave Angelique's 5 stars on all 5 categories, because regardless of what you need and your time limit, they will help you find it. I had told the girls that I was having a problem finding a bow for the flower girl dress, Ms. Michelle told me not to worry about it, made me a custom bow for the flower girl dress. AMAZING!!!! They are a one stop shop.... and they all know their stuff.
    My best friend who weds in August, has also purchased her dress there and YES, Angel also selected her gown for her... lol. Angel has a gift, she can find your dream dress even if its not what your looking for... :)
    Thanks Girls! You all are truely amazing.... When my daughter grows up and we are planning her wedding, you can bet that we will be coming to you for everything we need (even if it is 21 years away...lol).

Sent on 01/22/2010

Angelique Bridal Boutique's reply:

Honestly, you are one of the nicest brides to walk through our doors. We all enjoyed you so much, and thank you for the patience you showed through the "move" we made. You did look amazing, and we appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review. I also want to remind you that we don't have to wait 21 years to help your daughter with her wedding....don't forget we can put her in the perfect prom dress before she gets married lol.Do stop back in, especially when we get into our "new" store which should be finished very soon.
    Hugs and love to you,

samantha · Married on 11/01/2009

Angelique's Bridal saved my wedding dress!!!! I bought it at davids bridal and the dress had stains and even blood on it. the dress was a special order and still cam in this way. Michelle cleaned the dress and it looked wonderful. All the girls in Angeligue's bridal are very helpful. I always felt I have thee full attention when I was there. Thank You Michelle, Gabbie, Yalda, Angel and the baby!!!!!!

Sent on 11/14/2009

Sam,
    It has been a pleasure to serve you and your family! I was also happy to help you with your gown. And, I am happy that you chose us to supply all of the rest of your bridal pary's attire. The bridesmaids, the flower girls, and the tuxedo's all looked exceptional. I hope your wedding day was everything you wished for. Please don't be a stranger! Do stop in and see us; you are like a part of our "family".
    Hugs,
    Miss Michelle and girls.

Robyn · Married on 10/03/2009

All their gowns are beautiful and so inexpensive - I don't think I saw a dress in there over $1,000. Angel was my sales person. I picked out 7 dresses to try on, but based on my comments, Angel picked dress no. 8 and that was the one! I had so much fun with the girls playing dress up and feeling like such a princess. These ladies know everything about weddings back to front and have everything right there in the store to address your needs. It is a family owned business, so they really care about the customer service they provide. Mom (Michelle) is a very talented seamstress who took care of my fittings with ease. One stop wedding shopping from attire, jewelry shoes, accessories, linens, wedding invitations, etc. etc. And if they don't have it, they know where to get it. I am only so sad the experience is over - it was so much fun, by far the least stressful part of my wedding. After all was said and done, if they hadn't done enough already, they will store your wedding dress until the big day for free. Don't let the purple building throw you off, within lies a truly talented staff that know their inventory, keep to their delivery dates, and make the whole experience fun and rewarding. I will be sending all my friends your way!

Sent on 10/12/2009

Angelique Bridal Boutique's reply:

What a wonderful review! Thank you so much for coming to Angelique's and allowing us to be a part of your wonderful day! All of us enjoyed you so much, and Angel had a real bond with you. The most wonderful advantage to owning this salon is not only do we get to participate in someone's most special memory, but we also make such wonderful friends. Please come in and show us your pics! That too, is the best!
    Hugs,
  • F

feda · Married on 09/26/2009

Angelique Bridals located in Winter Haven Florida is the place to buy your wedding dress. The selection is unbelievable. The customer service is outstanding. The prices are amazing! Whether it's a wedding dress you're looking for or an evening dress, Angelique Bridals is the place to go.

Fefe

Sent on 06/29/2010

Dear Feda,
    You always look amazing in all the gowns you buy from us, but, nothing compared to how gorgous you were in your Maggie gown. I love that you submitted a pic of you to Maggie Sottero and I honestly think you were, by far, so much more beartiful and photogenic in your gown than was the model.All of the girls were beautiful, you know that I just love you too much! You have become more than a consistant and loyal client, you have become a dear friend.
    Hugs and love to you,

Erica · Married on 09/12/2009

I found the wedding dress of my dreams at Angelique Bridal!! Not to mention, also had the most beautiful birdcage veil custom made by Michelle, the owner herself!! I am still receiving comments to this day on how beautiful I looked all thanks to Angelique Bridal! I will recommend this place to anyone and everyone!!!!! Thank you girls so much for helping me!!! :)

Sent on 09/29/2009

Erica,
    Your were absolutely lovely beyond words! We love all of you, your entire family, and have enjoyed doing all of your family's weddings. Please do stop in and show us your pics when in the area. Thank you for writing in, you are more than a bride to us, you are a friend!

Barbara · Married on 09/05/2009

My husband and I were about to celebrate our 30th anniversary. I had planned to surprise him with a trip to Las Vegas. After meeting and talking with Michelle it was decided to pull out all the stops and do a first class wedding. Everyone was amazing with their help and suggestions. They helped me choose the dress and I felt like a goddess in it. Michelle has an eye for what looks the best. I got every single item I needed and my husband's tuxedo as well. They graciously packed everything for me so that I could take it on the plane and all of the clothes survived the trip with little to no wrinkles and my husband never figured it out.....thanks to all of you!!!!!! The wedding was amazing and my husband was so surprised and happy. We had the "Night to Remember" thanks to everyone there. Thanks so much for all of the help, advice and last minute suggestions. You are what made our 30th everything I had hoped for and so much more....

Sent on 09/09/2009

Angelique Bridal Boutique's reply:

It was a joy to be a part of such a surprise event! When you first came in and told us your plans, and they "grew", it was such fun to be in on it from the beginning! And truly, I would have liked to have seen your husband's face when he got to finally see his "bride" of 30 years looking so incredible in a mermaid gown!It was a pleasure to meet you, and the pictures were wonderful. I hope you will not be a stranger; do stop in and see us ! You are not just a client, you have become a friend!

Angela · Married on 09/05/2009

Walking through the doors of Angelique's Bridal was the best move I could have made. I live in Davenport, Florida and shortly after my engagement, I began to scan all of the wedding magazines. I looked up some of the designers online and discovered that Michelle's store in Winter Haven carried all of the designers I liked. I walked in just to "browse", and Michelle pulled a few dresses for me. She respectfully pulled some of the ones I had chosen, but kindly asked me if I would try on one that she thought would be perfect for me. Thank God I was open-minded, because the rest is history :) Michelle picked the most perfect dress for me (one that I would have glossed right over on the rack). Michelle's experience and perfect judgment made my wedding day so perfect. I felt AMAZING in the dress and I owe it all to her. She couldn't have chosen anything more perfect. It's like the store has the perfect dress for each and every unique bride. I know this because my sister bought hers from there, and my best friend just found one too! Michelle's staff is absolutely amazing and I can honestly say that you will not find better customer service or personalized attention anywhere else. The staff at Angelique's takes care of you and ensures that everything is flawless. Special thanks to their amazing seamstresses who made the dresses so perfect. If you have to drive out of your way to go to the store, I can tell you it's well worth the drive. The staff really gets to know you and it's like inheriting another family. This is a family owned business who cares about their customers and I am so thankful that I came it that day. Thank you so ladies for everything! You are all truly amazing!!

Sent on 09/19/2009

Dear Angela,
    You know how much we have enjoyed you, your sister, and your Mom! It has been our pleasure to serve all of you, and you are right, you are all friends to all of us, I know your fiance just loved how all of you looked, but especially YOU! I do hope that you guys stop in and see us, and do send us a pic for the store! We love all of you, Do stop in soon!

Gwen · Married on 08/15/2009

We went to Angelique to "look" but it didn't take long for our bride to know if she wanted the personal attention she deserved she had came to the right place. Once you walk in the door you are treated like you are the only one who every got married. Michelle and her staff are the best bar none. I think their motto is making sure each and every customer is happy and a friend when they walk out the door. We had planned on only getting the brides gown there but we ended up getting everything (bridal gown, grooms tux, 4 bridesmaid, usherette, usher tux, father of the bride, 4 groomman & 1 child tux). We had an usherette instead of an usher and they knew exactly how to get her the right dress that would compliment not only the bride but the entire wedding party. All of our attire was available when we were told and minor problems were fixed right away. But to us personally we would like everyone to know what great people the whole staff is ( because clothes speak for themselves). We will always be so greatful to Michelle and her staff for making us so welcome in their shop every time we came. If you are looking for a Bridal Shop that really cares about you and your wedding party and will give you the personal touch you deserve on your big day you should look no farther.

Sent on 09/19/2009

Angelique Bridal Boutique's reply:

What a wonderful review! Thank you for the lovely things you have written! Please know that it was our pleasure to serve you and I am so happy to know that your wedding day was everything that you wanted it to be! We feel the same way, and that is, you are friends to us as well. Please stop in and show us your pics; we never get tired of seeing the final results of all of the planning.

Bonnie · Married on 04/04/2009

My son's fiancé chose this store for her wedding dress. We ended up getting all the bridesmaids dresses, all the groom and groomsmen tuxedos, myself and the bride's mom got our dresses also. All the girls and moms got our shoes here too! Everything was perfect. Everyone was very satisfied with their dresses and tuxedos. The wedding was PERFECT and Michelle and everyone at Angeliques were very nice and helped in every way possible to make this a GREAT day for my son and his wife. We only had to be at the store one time and they remembered who we were every time we went back or even called to ask questions. They complimented our children and went above and beyond their duty to make sure everything went smooth for their wedding. We appreciate all they have done and I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone I know!

Sent on 04/06/2009

Angelique Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such lovely things about our store! We had a wonderful time with each and everyone of you, and we are all so very happy that your day was everything that you expected it to be. Please stop back in when you get your pictures so that we may re-live the moments with you.
    Miss Michelle and staff

MARY · Married on 10/18/2008

I write as mother of the bride. I, my husband and our daughter are from England and the wedding took place in London last year (2008). We come to Florida regularly and decided to try to look for a wedding gown while there. We found Angelique Bridal and Formal on the internet and followed this up with a telephone call. There was only a week available to complete our 'mission' and Miss Michelle and her staff were so helpful, even offering to open out of normal hours, we could not believe it. The whole atmosphere in the boutique was friendly and relaxing and the choice of gowns amazing. Miss Michelle showed endless patience during the process of deciding which was to be THE gown. The alterations were completed in time for us to return to England with the gown, delighted with the excellent and friendly service.

We feel most fortunate to have found Angelique's and have fond memories of everyone there....in fact, we called in to see them on our visit to Florida this month. Thank you, Michelle.

Sent on 05/24/2009

Angelique Bridal Boutique's reply:

It is always wonderful to be a part of some one's special day. However, it is even more important the friendships that we have garnered through the years. It was our pleasure to assist you, but even more important, to have met such lovely people as you. I will always look forward to your visits from England; both you and "the accessory"

Kate · Married on 05/31/2008

I bought my wedding dress, bridesmaid dresses, and flower girl dresses at Angelique's and had a wonderful experience from start to finish. From the first time I walked into the shop I was treated like a princess and knew this is where I would find my dream dress. The staff made me feel beautiful and really helped me find the "perfect" dress for my special day. They took care of the alterations, helped me find shoes, jewelry and a veil. It was overall an amazing experience. I have nothing be great things to say about this bridal shop. =)

Sent on 01/17/2011

Michelle · Married on 06/09/2007

Michelle and the staff at Angelique's provided us with all of our wedding attire. I got my dress, my bridesmaids dresses, my mother in laws dress, my husband and groomsmans suits. My mom had a stroke 3 months before our wedding and we never had the chance to have her fitted for her dress, so Michelle took time out of her schedule to go up to the hospital with me and measure my mom and alter her dress. All the staff was very helpful and I felt at home whenever I was in the shop. Everyone there knew my name and my special situation with my mom and was very accomadating. They even helped me after the wedding to have my dress preserved.
    I was very satisfied with the service that I received from Angelique's and feel like not only did they make the best day of my life happen, but I also aquired a new group of friends.

Sent on 05/21/2009

Angelique Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful words of appreciation! All of us at Angelique's felt that it was a privilege to be a part of your special day. All of your wedding party were a joy to work with. And we also enjoy the fact that, not only were you a great client, but we also consider you to be a great friend as well.

Tosha · Married on 05/23/2007

I used to live in Florida and Michelle and Angelique Bridal helped me with my prom dress. When I got married I lived in Florida and flew into Florida so she could fit me with my wedding dress!! She and her crew are amazing and I would recommend them to every bride!!!

Sent on 10/19/2010

Allison · Married on 06/03/2006

Angelique Bridal did an amazing job helping me find the perfect wedding dress. Proprietor Michelle Whelpley's years of experience in the business and love for formal ware are an asset to the professionalism and quality of service I received. Her desire to make brides happy and beautiful are obvious from the minute you walk into the store. My wedding portrait was even featured in a local magazine thanks to Michelle's help in picking out the most gorgeous and perfect dress for me.

Sent on 10/13/2010

Dear Allison,
    You would be amazing in whatever you chose to wear. You are simply a beautiful woman. I truly mean that. Sometimes selecting gowns for a bride to try on is the easiest part of my job when they look as you do. You are a gracious and charming person; it was my pleasure to be able to serve you and yours for your special day.And, your Mother was and is just as charming as you. And I musn't forget your groom. What a character he is! You two were a match made in heaven!May the two of you have blessings and a long and happy life together. Love to you,

Tabitha · Married on 10/29/2005

Exceptional service, friendly caring staff, beautiful dresses (and store), and much much more is what my groom and I found at Angelique's Bridal!! Who else, but Michelle and her wonderful family staff, will spend the hours necessary late into the night to help a bride find that perfect dress! And that I did! Not to mention the veil, shoes, and jewelry accessories to accentuate! Oh, and did I mention the tuxes for the gentlemen! It was a one stop shopping experience...they even helped me find all the other services I needed as well (photographer, caterer, DJ...). Once you find this wonderful store and amazing staff, you need not look elsewhere. They are the best!!
    Thank you Michelle and "family" for helping me find my dream dress, and making what could have been a very frustrating experience an exciting and exceptional one that I will never forget!

Sent on 10/26/2010

Nicole · Married on 06/04/2005

I got two gorgeous dresses at Angelique. The search for my perfect performing dress took me to so many dress shops, a few in Chicago, and several in Florida. I live in Orlando, and had to drive over an hour to get to Angelique, but not only did I find one perfect dress (and I'm picky and know exactly what I want), but I found a second one! And knowing how many dress shops I had searched in, this was a real find!
    I needed many alterations for my performing gowns and everyone at Angelique was so kind, patient and helpful. I felt like they really cared about making the customer happy and getting it right. It seems like today, good customer service is hard to find, but at Angelique I was very impressed with their customer service! When I need alterations, it's a long drive, but I trust them and know that they will do a great job! Here is a link to a video of me performing in my new gown:

Sent on 09/21/2012

Brandi · Married on 04/16/2005

Mrs. Michelle and her staff are WONDERFUL!!!! From the time I walked in her shop they treated me like I was a QUEEN. I did not have to do anything they would bring be dress after dress until I found the one that I could not live without. Mrs. Michelle also done the same thing with my mom. Before I found Angelique's I made the mistake of ordering my bridesmaids dresses from another Bridal store. When the dresses arrived the junior bridemaid dress was two sizes to small. The other store would not try and fix the dress or would not order another one. I called Mrs. Michelle and she saved the day! We did not have time to reorder a new dress so her staff worked their magic and fixed the dress so that it would fit the junior bridesmaid. Now if I hear of anyone needing any kind of dress I send them to Angelique's Bridal. It has been five years since my wedding and Angelique's still treat me just as special as if it was my wedding day all over again. If I hear of anyone needing formal wear I am the first to say you need to go to Angelique's Bridal.

Sent on 10/12/2010

My sweet Brandi,
    You will never know how much you and your family have meant to me these past few years! I had so much fun doing yur wedding; from the make-up to attending; there was a bond instantly wasn't there? And of course the special "things" that have happened that could only be "God things". Thank you for writing, it means so much to me. You are so special; may you continue to be blessed through out yur life. Hugs to you,

Rhonda · Married on 10/03/2009

Angelique Bridals and Formal by Michelle was a positive experience for me as a bride. They not only have the best alteration service around by far, they are professional, uplifting, and NICE! They will fit your dress perfectly to you but CALM your nerves as a bride. I absolutely will purchase all my evening dresses from Michelle as well.

Thank you! You are the BEST!
    Rhonda

Sent on 12/24/2009

Dear Rhonda,
    Thank you for taking the time to send in such a lovely review.It truly was our pleasure to serve you.I am also glad we were able to calm your nerves because we know how much anxiety is involved in planning a wedding. And, we look forward to seeing you in the future for all of your formal needs.May you have a blessed and Happy New Year!

Jenn · Married on 04/09/2016

I truly don't know where to start. I had been to several other bridal shops from Orlando to Tampa. (For wedding gown and bridesmaid) I wasn't finding anything and sometimes I just didn't like the service. I'm so thankful I found this place. After spending 4 hours with me the first time because they had so much to choose from that looked really good on me. I found my dress. And it needed still some changes. Then they spent another couple hours with me when I chose to get my bridesmaids dresses. We we're doing different color pinks and they help me visualize it and put it together seamlessly. My dress came in. I had 7 fittings! Lol I was getting a little frustrated but what I didn't realize at the time is they were truly custom fitting my dress to fit my body and oh my goodness, it was one of the most taked about things at my wedding :) they were so patient with me for each process. There was a lady there (sorry forgot her name) she has curly dark hair, she was amazing. She never made me feel like I was being too picky and she even suggested alterations that I didn't see. She was great. I want to go try on dresses again. :) the only reason I gave less than 5 for flexibility was I have Sunday Monday off and they close early on Saturday. It was a little difficult for me and also to get all bridesmaids there with the hours. But other than that it was perfect.

Sent on 04/24/2016

Jenn,

Thank you for all of your kind words! You are such a sweetheart! From the moment you, your mom, and friend walked in the store we had a blast! You looked beautiful in everything you tried on and the final choice was perfect! It definitely became a custom dress! The changes that you envisioned along with us made it a truly unique gown. We know that making the time to come over for each fitting might have been a hassle but we wanted to make sure your vision was met! Miss Maria and I (Yalda) loved helping you! If you had to come back a hundred times that would have been fine with us we loved having you in here, laughing and joking with us. The the colors for the girls were beyond perfect! The colors and styles definitely fit there personalities! We hope you you come and visit us anytime! We are going to miss you in here! Best wishes-The Angelique Team

Kathryn · Married on 02/19/2016

My dress turned out absolutely gorgeous thanks to Miss Maria (seamstress). I had about 5 fittings, and they were very helpful and patient with me! Thanks Angelique team!!!

Sent on 03/31/2016

Kathryn,

It was our pleasure to help you in your bridal process. You picked the perfect gown to fit your personality! Miss Maria does work magic! Thank you for your kind words. Don't be a stranger!

Love,
    The Angelique Team

Tara · Married on 11/15/2014

I love the dress I received from Angelique's. Everyone was very friendly. The alterations were a little expensive so I ended up using another vendor but other than that I had a wonderful experience choosing my gown from Angelique's.

Sent on 12/10/2014

Angelique Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you for the review, we are happy that we were able to help you. Please keep in mind that our prices are half of what the price in Orlando and Tampa are. We must charge fairly for our seamstress's work. But we are glad that you were able to find someone else in your price range to do your alterations. Please remember to share your pictures with us! Best of luck as a newly wed!
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 05/25/2014

Nice shop the girls are great. gabby was awesome she pulled dresses that I loved like she knew my taste to a T.

Sent on 05/25/2014

Angelique Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Shannon! You and your girls were a pleasure to work with. Please remember to stop by in with pictures!