Angelique Bridal Boutique Reviews

116 Reviews for Angelique Bridal Boutique

Angelique Bridal Boutique 1
Angelique Bridal Boutique 2

Jenna · Married on 10/20/2012

I went to Angelique's Bridal to find a wedding dress and ended up with an amazing experience. All of the ladies were very professional and helpful! My dress was the second one I had tried on and they made me feel even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Everything was done on time and to a high standard. I recommend anyone and everyone to go to Angelique's Bridal to find their wedding dress! They have a beautiful selection and they will make you feel like their number one priority. Thank you so much ladies and I cannot wait to wear my dress in October!!! --Jenna Cheney

Sent on 09/28/2012

Angelique Bridal Boutique's reply:

Jenna, sorry for the late response but thank you for such a lovely review. We were glad to help you and your mom were a pleasure to work with. You guys had great taste! Thanks again!

Beverly · Married on 09/23/2012

Michelle and her staff were a pleasure to work with. It was a very personal experience and she was willing to work with me on price, fitting, and ideas I had for my gown. They were very professional and worked with my time frame. The embroidery on the inside of my gown was one of my favorite parts that Michelle and I were able to brain storm on together. I will definitely be using them in the future and have already taken friends there to shop for their gowns as well.

Sent on 06/26/2013

Summer · Married on 05/27/2012

The people there are so personable & truly care for their clients! Michelle took such great care of us!!! We just love her!!!

Sent on 06/20/2012
  • Lindy

Lindy · Married on 04/14/2012

Ms Michelle - oh how my entire wedding party loves you! I truly am greatful for everything you did! Thank you for being a part of our special day!

Sent on 04/21/2012
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 12/03/2011

I got my wedding dress from here and i really enjoyed working with them, They were all very helpful. recommend to any bride to be!

Sent on 12/29/2011

Jaclyn · Married on 10/15/2011

My Name is Jaclyn and i just purchased my bridal gown from Angeliques. The customer service is excellent and they are extremely flexible with my schedule. I live about 45 minutes away from their facility and I knew as soon as I entered their shop, it would be well worth the commute. Their selection of dresses is amazing and their staff is extremely knowledgeable about what style of dress will look best with your body type. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 10/15/2011

Erin · Married on 07/16/2011

I went in to Angelique's to a trunk show and soon came out with friends. They were so friendly and helpful in choosing my dress. Once the dress came in the work really started. I wanted sleeves and a different back. They reconstructed the entire thing, including a custom bustle. When my bridesmaids couldn't figure out how to zip and bustle the dress Michelle came in especially for them to show them exactly what to do. It was wonderful and stress-free! Thanks so much!

Sent on 08/03/2011
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 04/23/2011

This was the first and ONLY bridal salon that I went to when I began my dress search. When I walked in for my first appointment, I had absolutely no idea what I wanted because I figured I would know as soon as I stepped in to it! All the women at the salon were beyond helpful with pulling out dresses and I loved every second that I was there. The selection was amazing and everyone was so accommodating for appointments. I also ordered my shoes from Angelique's and had them dyed to match my bridesmaid dresses. All of my guests were complimenting me all night about my gorgeous Maggie Sotero dress and pink shoes ;) My wedding was wonderful and would have never been the same without Angelique's! Thanks so much and I will be sure to post pictures on Facebook once I get them!!

Sent on 04/25/2011
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 04/16/2011

I could have not asked for a better experience when purchasing my wedding gown! EVERYONE in the store was very knowledgeable and most of all friendly. I have to say that Michelle was simply amazing. She took her time to make sure my dress was perfect (and let me tell you there was A LOT of dress to work with)! I would definitely send anyone to Angelique’s whether they’re looking for a wedding gown or any other type of formal dress. Thank you for making my dress prefect for my special day!

Sent on 05/03/2011
  • Y

Jessica · Married on 03/26/2011

I was really happy with my dress experience. I first went dress shopping in July of 2010. I found the absolute dress of my DREAMS! It was absoluetly amazing and wonderfully priced. I knew instantly that it was my dress, and we purchased it that evening. It happened to be a sale dress, and perfectly my size, so we were able to take it home with us. In November I found out I was pregnant and due in July of 2011 (wedding was set for March of 2011). My dream dress, that was extremely figure flattering and slimming became a concern for me. I didn't want change my dress and was guaranteed they could make it work for me. Angeliques changed my dress from a zipper back into a corset. When my wedding drew closer and alterations came my dress still looked amazing, but I had a different concern... I was very proud of my baby bump and wanted it highlighted in my gown. This dress had been so slimming on me, and was still doing that which was now not what I wanted. Michelle could sense that I really wasn't happy in my once perfect dress. Michelle made an exception to her no return rule for me and helped me to find my NEW perfect dress. This dress made me fall in love all over again. After a few alterations, my new dress highlighted my baby bump and I couldn't have been happier. My wedding dress has received amazing compliments from everyone. I'm confident I couldn't have gotten a more amazing dress from anywhere and wouldn't change it for the world.

Sent on 09/05/2011

Dear Jessica,
    What wonderful review! We so appreciate you taking the time to write in such a lovely review! You were absolutely amazing, and of course, your "baby bump" was very prominent. And, of course, he is beautiful! I have loved all of the pics from NC Life photography! Please, when in the area, please do bring him in for us to oooh and awwww over!

elizabeth · Married on 01/15/2011

Okay, I LOVE Michelle and all of the girls there! They were so nice, professional, and knowledgeable. I drove from Tarpon Springs for the Maggie Sottero trunk show and knew I was going to buy my dress from them because they had the best customer service out of all the salons I had been to, and there were a lot! They helped me after I changed my dress purchase to a dress I had never seen or tried on. Michelle reassured me everything would be perfect and my dress was more beautiful than I could have imagined. Michelle created a one of a kind bustle for my dress and it was beautiful. Thank you all so much for making my day perfect. I had no worries about my dress, not once.

Sent on 02/24/2011

sarah · Married on 11/30/2010

WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE! The staff was so helpful and made me feel like the most special bride in the world! They were so willing to alter the dress so that it fit PERFECTLY. Great selection of dresses! Friendly and helpful staff. Flexible with out of town bridesmaids and fittings. Prices were better than other stores!

And just to mention, I went to 27 other bridal shops so I know what's out there...this was the BEST!

If you are looking for a bridal gown or bridesmaids dress...GO TO ANGELIQES!!!!!!!

Sent on 12/01/2010

Sarah,
    We so enjoyed you, your Mother, sisters, and bridesmaids! As I have said before, your gown is perfect on you, both front and back views! Please check with your photographer about a 16 x 20 for the "wall of fame"; I would love to see your pic hanging on our wall. Please bring in your photos so that we may enjoy them all.Don't be a stranger,

Cherish · Married on 11/26/2010

Without Angeliques I would be lost! I made the horrible mistake of buying my dress online trying to get a bargain. What I thought to be a beautiful Maggie turned out to be a chinese handmade gown that looked nothing like the photo and fit in all the wrong places!! Worst experience ever!! Michelle showed me there was hope and has been more helpful than words can describe! I will recomend Angeliques to anyone and everyone i know. I drove from Tampa and it was well worth the drive!

Sent on 09/24/2011

Billie · Married on 10/23/2010

After having awful dress experiences in my home town. I ventured out to Angelique's were they instantly treated me how a bride should be treated. Michelle and Angel were warm, friendly and outgoing which made for a wonderful experience!

Sent on 11/09/2010

Hayley · Married on 10/16/2010

My name is Hayley, I got my bridal gown and 5 bridesmaid dresses from Angelique's. I had an amazing experience, they treated all of us like we were family. Nothing was too much trouble. Michelle, the owner, completely hand sewed hundreds of crystals and beads on my gown and changed the design to exactly how I wanted it to be. It really was the exact gown that I wanted. Michelle is a very talented person and all he ladies there are the best. The customer service is second to none. I really had the best experience and would recommend any of my family or friends to go to the store. In fact I would recommend anyone!!!!!

Sent on 02/02/2012
  • jstroud4181

Jessica · Married on 10/02/2010

Angelics provided for me my wedding dress and my whole bridal party dresses and tucks! They are there for your every need! Prime example, two days before my wedding my cat pissed on my dress! I am on the phone with my mom balling my eyes out. I call Michele (owner of Angelics) and she tells me to bring the dress to the shop and don't worry! She got the stain out and smell out with no charge! She turned my nightmare into my beautiful (and smell good) gorgeous dress again! Thank you so much Angelics :-)

Sent on 10/14/2010

Dear Jess,
    Heeehee, only you could tell it like it is! I am sorry your cat "peed" on your gown, but I am glad we could help you out of a potentially bad situation. Let me also tell you how proud I am of you for losing so much weight! Losing over 35 lbs. is a huge accomplishment. I am always happy to take in gowns for that accomplishment. I saw your pics on line; they are simply gorgous! As we discussed, I am looking forward to recieving your portrait to hang on our "wall of fame". Bring in your pics when you recieve them so that we may look at all of them. Love you honey.
    Michelle

jamie · Married on 09/11/2010

beautiful gowns, staff very helpful and sweet!

Sent on 11/19/2010

Heather · Married on 09/10/2010

Angelique’s Bridal is AMAZING! The entire staff was such a pleasure to work with. The girls were able to get me my dream gown, bridesmaid’s dresses, and tux in a very short amount of time. Michelle was very willing to do last minute alterations to ensure I looked the best. I cannot say enough about how great Angelique’s Bridal is. I recommend them to everyone. Beautiful dresses and great customer service!!

Sent on 10/06/2010

Heather,
    It truly was wonderful helping you and your group have your dream wedding! We love being able to help achieve your special day. I also loved how your gown looked after we converted it into a lace-up gown.You were wonderful in the gown. And, I loved the print bridesmaids gowns as well.Please stop in and show us your pics. I would love to have an 18x20 framed pic to add to our "wall of fame". Hugs to you,

Dottie · Married on 09/04/2010

Mrs. Dottie Jean King-This is the best services I have ever received here in the Florida area. I felt like my mom was taking care of me. Very caring and concerned about me having a wonderful wedding day. Everything I needed and wanted Michele provided it. Thank GOD for this store. I will be back for other thngs. I will also recommend all bride to visit the store.Thank you so much.

Sent on 11/14/2010
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 08/14/2010

I could not have asked for a better place or better people to buy my wedding dress from! When i came in the first time, I told Angel that all I knew was I wanted something whimsical looking and she pullled out the most gorgeous Maggie Sottero dress, that was the most flattering thing for my body type. I couldn't believe that after months of trying on dresses at other stores, I had finally found the dress I loved! I couldn't buy it right away so I told Angel I would be back, and when I came in a month later to buy it, she remembered my name and the exact dress I wanted!
    Then everytime I came in after that, the entire staff was wonderful. They all talked to me like I was their best friend and made me feel like the most beautiful bride everytime I tried on my dress. They treated me and my family like the most important people in the world everytime we walked in! When it was time to pick up my dress, it was raining outside and Angel searched and searched for an umbrella and then she used it to cover up my dress as she ran it out to my car! My dress didnt get a drop of rain on it, but she was soaked!!! I really cant say enough wonderful things about the wonderful people who work for Angelique's!
    And on my wedding day and even way after the wedding, I have gotten SO many compliments on my dress. It really was the prettiest one ever!

Sent on 10/12/2010

Dear Katie,
    You truly were one of the most beautiful brides to enter our door! You were gorgous; I have looked at all of your pictures on Facebook, and they were wonderful. You looked like you and yur groom had the time of your life.And, I didn't know about Angel going in the rain to take your gown out for you. That was going above and beyond the call of duty. Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review. I can't wait to recieve your framed picture to put on our"wall of fame". Don't be a stranger; if you are ever in town, do stop in.

Kristen · Married on 08/14/2010

They are Amazing!! On a mission to find the right dress for me, I shopped all over Florida... from Tallahassee to Orlando to Fort Lauderdale. As a girl who hates to wear dresses, wedding dress shopping was not too fun for me. But the service and professionalism I experienced at Angelique Bridal was incredible! I lived 5 hours away from their store but they were willing to work with me as an out of town shopper. I got the dress I wanted at a price significantly lower than the other stores I found that offered it. The bottom line is I had a wonderful experience with them and I would recommend Michelle and Angelique Bridal to anyone!

Sent on 12/12/2010
  • W

wish · Married on 08/14/2010

I could not have asked for a better place or better people to buy my wedding dress from, every body was wonderful to work with miss Michelle husband help me to pick my dress in the first one i try on he say that was the dress in it was the dress so i want to thank them so much and they help all my girls with they dress and every body was looking so good. so thank you so much for everything. the entire staff was wonderful they all one family and they treat you like you was one of they family.

Sent on 01/05/2011
  • Fida

Fida · Married on 07/12/2010

I love Angelique's!! They helped me soooo much! I didn't buy my dress from Angelique's I actually bought it from Jon's Bridal. Michelle helped me so much with my problem. I ordered a jacket to match my dress, it came 2 sizes to big because I was told that the jacket ahs to be the same size as my dress, the color was way off, I was told it can only be long sleeved when in reality it was allowed to be short. I went to Michelle for help and she did AMAZING! She ordered my jacket exactly the way I want it short sleeved and ivory! And for a lesser cost! I love going to Angelique's all the girls are great and Michelle is great at what she does, I would recommend anyone to go there!!!

Sent on 08/28/2010

Fida,
    Your Mom stopped in last week to show us your photos; they were flawless!!!! You were breathtaking, and I am so glad that your wedding was as you imagined it would be.I have asked your Mom to supply us with a 16 x 20 photo of you to hang on our"Hall of Fame".I am so happy to have met you,and was glad that we could help you with your gown. Please stop in when you are in town,
    Miss Michellle

Taylor · Married on 07/10/2010

Best experience I've ever had. They knew exactly what I wanted and were always so helpful and caring. They will go out of their way to make sure the bride and bridal party is happy.

Sent on 10/12/2010

Taylor,
    It was our pleasure working with you, your family, and of course, especially, Miss Dotty, who we love and adore. You were beautiful, and we have requested a 16x20 framed portrait which we cannot wait to recieve and hang on our"wall of fame". I hope you are doing well, especially since the move, and do stop in and see us whenever you are back in town. Hugs to you,

TRESCA · Married on 07/04/2010

THERE SERVICE IS WONDERFUL, THEY OUR VERY FRIENDLY AND PLEASENT WONDERFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE I PLANNED MY WEDDING IN THREE DAYS AND THEY FOUND ME A DRESS AND EVERYTHING I NEEDED TO MAKE MY WEDDING DAY THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE I COULDNT OF DONE IT WITH OUT THEM THANKS FOR THE GREAT SERVICE AND HELP I HIGHLY RECOMMEND ANGELIGUE BRIDAL AND FORMAL BY MICHELLE

Sent on 07/12/2010

Tresca,
    I am so glad that we were able to help you on short notice. You are beautiful, and you looked amazing in your gown. I really liked the touches of blue that were added to the gown to match his shirt. It was wonderful seeing your Mom again; do stop in and show us your wedding pics. You know we all love you!!!!!