Angelique Bridal Boutique Reviews

115 Reviews for Angelique Bridal Boutique

1 User photo

Angelique Bridal Boutique 1

Mikkel · Married on 08/21/2015

Very nice place and nice people. Great service;)

Sent on 09/01/2015

Angelique Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Mikkel! It was a pleasure meeting you and your family and helping you find your dress! We hope to see your pictures soon.

Emilyn · Married on 07/11/2015

Wonderful service, pleasant atmosphere! Felt very welcomed and treated with excellence! Everyone was super!

Sent on 08/13/2015

Angelique Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Emilyn. It was meant to be with you and your gown that is for sure! We hope to see you in the future for other special events! And please remember to share your photos with us!

Courtney · Married on 06/13/2015

Everything went very smoothly. Everyone was very accommodating.

Sent on 06/12/2015

Angelique Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Courtney! We can't wait to see you and everyone in their dresses and tuxedos! Thank you guys for being such a pleasant group to work with! Best wishes for the future!

Staci · Married on 06/06/2015

I love this Bridal Shop. I did go to other shops even the big chain ones before coming to this one. The customer service completely made my decision. They take the time out for you they are completely focused on all of your needs and wants. The turned around for my gown was fast. I highly recommend Angelique Bridal And Formal By Gina.

Sent on 05/29/2015

Staci,

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure helping you each and every time you came into the store. We wish you the best with everything! And we can't wait to see your pictures!!
  • Mrs. Pekoe

Brooke · Married on 06/06/2015

Angelique's Bridal is amazing! I have been going to them for years for prom dresses and bridesmaids dresses. When it came time shop for my wedding dress, I did not have to think twice about where to go. At Angelique's, you get that intimate and quiet feel at your appointment. It is not like other bridal stores where it is packed with many other brides and you do not get your consultants undivided attention. At Angelique's they make you feel at home and give you the attention you deserve when selecting your wedding gown. They are extremely knowledgeable and know what they are doing. In addition to buying my wedding gown at Angelique's, I also got my bridesmaids dresses, tuxedos and all my alterations done there. They accommodated all of my needs and went above and beyond our expectations. There is no better bridal shop that Angelique Bridal and Formal by Gina!

Sent on 07/02/2015

Angelique Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you for your extremely kind words Brooke! Our goal is to help everyone the way that we were able to help you. We thank you for always coming to us and being so loyal. It was a pleasure to help you and your group with everything! We loved when you guys would come in because it didn't seem like work it felt as though we were helping our friend plan her big day! We cannot wait to see more pictures! Remember to visit when you are in town!

Danielle · Married on 03/28/2015

I bought a dress at a sale and decided that it just wasn't me. Maggie Sottero was coming out with their Spring line and they were starting to send samples out. Unfortunately, the dress I loved and needed for my big day was not coming in until January (I was getting married in March). The girls at Angelique's called me as soon as the dress was in so I could start coming in for my dress fittings. I was keeping this dress a surprise from everyone and their team helped me so much trough this process. They even helped me with shoe selection because I had two different wedding shoes I couldn't decide over. I am not so blessed up top & thin and they were able to take in the dress (I believe it came in as a size 8) to fit my body perfectly without being able to tell that it was altered. I strongly recommend to boutique to anyone who is looking for a dress..whether it is a wedding, prom, homecoming or just to get a new outfit for the weekend! It feels so homey and it such a comfortable place for wedding shopping! We also got the tuxes here and they all looked amazing! All of our party was from out of town besides our groom and they helped stay on top of them and had the tuxes available for when our guys would be in town. They gave their honest opinions to help make our wedding party extra handsome!

Sent on 06/06/2015

Danielle,
    Thank you for all of your kind words! It was a pleasure helping you and Ian. You guys are a perfect couple! We are so happy that we were able to help you with the wedding gown, it was gorgeous on you for sure. And Miss Maria did a perfect job altering your gown. Surprising your family at your final fitting was great. We are happy to have helped you with your shoes, especially because the one pair that didn't work for you worked for me..lol. The guys were a hoot and a half, they had us laughing so hard when they were in here trying on their tuxedos! We were honored to be apart of your wedding day and thank you for all of your kind words once again. Our mission is to help everyone the same way we helped you!

Jacqueline · Married on 03/07/2015

We've been going to Angeliques for years and have gotten many dresses there! We keep coming back because of their wide selection, excellent service and responsiveness and amazing staff! The seamstress, Maria, does perfect work on any dress!

Sent on 04/29/2015

Jaqueline,

Thank you for allowing us to be apart of your big day. We love helping you and your sister, and of course your mom when it comes to dresses. It has been our honor to help you girls throughout the years and we hope we will get to see you in the future! Best of luck as a newly wed!!!!

Danielle · Married on 01/03/2015

Wonderful service, Great product, and Excellent customer Service!

Sent on 01/12/2015

Angelique Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Danielle for your kind words. We were honored to be apart of your wedding. Please remember to share photos with us!

Devon · Married on 12/13/2014

Very professional and had a large selection to choose from. The salesperson was very helpful with choosing accessories. Ordering process very simple. Order arrived ahead of stated time frame.

Sent on 12/10/2014

Angelique Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Devon for your kind words. It was a pleasure to help you. Please remember to send us pictures of your big day!

I loved my dress that I got from Angelique's in Winter Haven. They had a lot of beautiful gowns and were so easy to work with.

Sent on 01/25/2015

Angelique Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. We love hearing back from happy customers. Please remember to share photos with us! And best of luck as a newly wed!

Melody · Married on 11/08/2014

I bought my wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses from them. The venue was welcoming, nice smelling, clean and organized. The staff were very generous and knowledgeable about their inventory. Unfortunately, my wedding was called off but the staff was very understanding and made the process of paying and picking up my dresses as painless as possible.

Sent on 01/18/2015

Angelique Bridal Boutique's reply:

Melody, thank you for your kind words. You were a pleasure to help. We are sorry for what happened with you calling off the wedding, but just remember God has bigger and better plans for you. And when the time is right and the man is right, we will be here to help you plan the wedding you deserve. Best of luck!

I first went to Angelique Bridal because they were near my parents' house in Florida (which is where my wedding was) and they carried my dress which was from Alfred Angelo. I was not happy with Alfred Angelo's customer service.. They treated me like I was wasting their time, even when their store was completely empty and I had made an appointment ahead of time and already knew which dress I wanted. They were indifferent to my concerns, one being that I live in California, yet continued to call me and leave messages when I didn't complete my purchase with them. On the other hand, Angelique Bridal went out of their way to make sure I felt confident and had what I needed, and they always responded to my emails right away when I had a question. They also did amazing alterations to the dress, and made sure I was comfortable in every way possible. I highly recommend Angelique Bridal and appreciate their professionalism and dedication to make their customers happy. Also, my dress was absolutely gorgeous and fit me perfectly, even though the style of dress had sleeves which restricted my movement, they fixed it and it couldn't have been better. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 10/30/2014

Angelique Bridal Boutique's reply:

We love hearing reviews like this!!!! Thank you so much for your kind words. We were happy to help you in any way possible. You and your mom were a pleasure and we were honored to be apart of your big day! We hope that your life as a newly wed is a happy one! And please remember to send us pictures.

Kara · Married on 10/18/2014

I bought my wedding dress from Angelique's and loved it!!! I told them the style of dress I was looking for and they pulled all the dresses they thought I might like and I found "the one". They were very helpful. When my dress came in, it was very easy to book a fitting and the lady there who does the alteration was great. Overall, I had a great experience with Angelique's.

Sent on 11/07/2014

Angelique Bridal Boutique's reply:

Kara thank you so much for your kind words! We are glad that we made your wedding dress shopping experience an easy one. You were a pleasure to help and we are glad that you were happy with your alterations! Please remember to share pictures with us! Best of luck as a newly wed!

Ashley · Married on 09/27/2014

Everyone was great and very helpful!

Sent on 10/31/2014

Angelique Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Ashley! We are so glad you were able to help you on your special day! Please remember to share pictures with us!

Courtney · Married on 09/20/2014

These Ladies go above and beyond!!!! I would never recommend anyone else'

Sent on 11/12/2014

Angelique Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We love hearing back from happy customers!

Hannah · Married on 05/03/2014

I used Angelique's for my bridal gown and for all of my bridesmaids dresses. I loved angelique the the staff was very professional while keeping the mood light. The place is gorgeous and they had more than enough of the dresses I wanted to try on. They made fittings easy and comfortable. My bridesmaids all loved their dresses. Would recommend Angelique's to anyone!

Sent on 05/21/2014

Angelique Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Hannah! We loved working with you and your girls! We are honored that we were able to be a part of your special day. Please remember to share pictures with us!

Everyone is very helpful and knowledgable and they help you pick THE dress. They aren't there to sell you but help you find the perfect dress. Everyone is very honest which helps you decided. I loved my dress!!!

Sent on 08/29/2014

Angelique Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you for your kind review. We try to do our best to help each and every person that comes in the door. We love being a part of our brides wedding experience. Please stop by with pictures!
  • I

Amanda · Married on 04/12/2014

Its my Vow renewal that we are doing April 12, 2014 and I'm so excited.. The young Ladies were just as happy as me and took their time to help me and make my visit great. They helped me make a good choice for my JR bridesmaid dresses when I was stuck... Thank you Angelique's for making my day special....

Sent on 02/07/2014

Angelique Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thanks so much for the great review! It's our pleasure to help you and the girls! We know that everything will come out perfectly and you and your girls will look smashing.

The bridal selection was wonderful and the gown chosen by our daughter was beautiful.

Sent on 02/16/2014

Angelique Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much! We love hearing from happy customers. Please remember to share pictures with us also!

Rachael · Married on 10/05/2013

This shop is amazing! I have 4 children that had to be fitted she worked wonders with the children and no time did I feel intrusive with my brood. The dresses were great! I walked in and they read my mode and had exactly what I wanted for my beach wedding. I had purchased a china made dress on line.....BIG MISTAKE - and Michelle helped me with a new dress that was better quality and more flattering within my budget. Everything was done on time and each time I visited the shop I was welcomed with a hug and they knew who I was....it just set the relaxing stage for the entire event. I was blessed to have walked in to this shop!

Sent on 10/13/2013

Angelique Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you for the great review! We were happy to help you and the girls, you guys were wonderful to work with. We were glad that we were able to find a dress in the store that worked with what you wanted. And the colors for the girls were amazing! Please send and post us pictures!

Rebecca · Married on 07/20/2013

I found my gown at Angeliques Bridal in Winter Haven. They were very helpful and the price of my dress was absolutely awesome! I was on a budget for my dress and it was under what I planned on spending. I would highly recommend this vendor to anyone needing a descent priced gown and a good experience looking for one.

Rebecca C.
    Winter Haven, FL

Sent on 10/30/2013

Angelique Bridal Boutique's reply:

Rebecca, thank you for the wonderful review! We love hearing back from our brides! Please remember to post and share pictures with us.

Angelique's was phenomenal in helping me find my gown. I had a few short words on what I wanted and Angel found the perfect options for me, I fell in love with my gown and knew it was THE ONE. The only thing I wasn't wild about was the neck line and they completely altered it to perfection! Michelle and Maria slaved over my dress and it could not have been more perfect. They dyed my shoes to the perfect color and they were wonderful helping fit my dad for his tux :-D They all do a marvelous job, thank you SO MUCH ladies!!!

<3 Rachel

Sent on 05/23/2013

Angelique Bridal Boutique's reply:

Rachel thank you for your kind words. We love that Maria was able to alter your gown to what you wanted, she is a fabulous seamstress and we are lucky to have her. Please remember to share pictures with us, we love seeing the final look.
  • Kiara

Kiara · Married on 02/09/2013

I found a dress in store and fell in love with it! The only problem was, I didn't have enough time to order the dress in my size. Michelle and her staff were confident they would turn a size 18 dress into a size 10-12 dress.... & they did! My dress looks absolutely beautiful! They did a wonderful job making my dress fit me perfectly. :)

Sent on 02/07/2013

Angelique Bridal Boutique's reply:

We are very proud of our alterations department, thank you for sharing your kind words. Please feel free to share pictures also!
  • Isabella

Isabella · Married on 12/08/2012

I can not recommend Angelique Bridal enough, if you are looking for an amazing dress either for a wedding or another event that you will actually be able to wear again you have come to the right place. What a service! Thank you so much Michelle for going the extra mile!

Sent on 03/20/2012

Angelique Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. We try to keep a large selection of gowns for every social occasion. Thank you once again!

Jenna · Married on 10/20/2012

I went to Angelique's Bridal to find a wedding dress and ended up with an amazing experience. All of the ladies were very professional and helpful! My dress was the second one I had tried on and they made me feel even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Everything was done on time and to a high standard. I recommend anyone and everyone to go to Angelique's Bridal to find their wedding dress! They have a beautiful selection and they will make you feel like their number one priority. Thank you so much ladies and I cannot wait to wear my dress in October!!! --Jenna Cheney

Sent on 09/28/2012

Angelique Bridal Boutique's reply:

Jenna, sorry for the late response but thank you for such a lovely review. We were glad to help you and your mom were a pleasure to work with. You guys had great taste! Thanks again!