114 Reviews for Angelique Bridal Boutique

Plus Size Gowns (1)
Shoes (1)
Tuxedos (1)
114 Angelique Bridal Boutique Reviews

I would HIGHLY recommend this place to any brides looking for a dress. They were able to squeeze me in after we found out the other place we were going to go closed and didnt let anyone know. I was able to find my dress at an amazing price as well as my maid of honor's dress. The girl that helped us was awsome. Professional and very fun. Made my first dress experience amazing. I vant say enough good things about this place !

Profile Picture Erica, 5/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My experience at ABB was the best!!! I came in to look and ended up buying my dress that day 13 months before my wedding day! Robin was so helpful from start to finish and all my alteration appointments were perfect. I would highly recommend ABB for all brides. Even though it is a small store they have so many amazing dresses for all different sizes and styles and the quality is incomparable.

Profile Picture Amanda, 2/3/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I told the girl's what I was looking for and they pulled some dresses and I ended up falling in love with the second one I tried on. I couldn't have asked for a better dress. It was perfect!

Profile Picture Tiffanii, 11/19/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Bride, Alterations, Appts. Only, Preservation
4.7

Amazing ladies run this store.. Great personalities and they seem as though they really love to help you with your day...

Profile Picture susan, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Alterations, Customization, Bridal Gowns, Veils, Bride

Angelique's was the first place I went to look for my perfect dress. It was also the only place I went. I found the most amazing dress and they even helped my customize it. The staff was more than helpful and made sure the dress was exactly as I wanted it. I highly recommend them to any bride to be!

Profile Picture Hannah, 6/5/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Update: I also had my alterations done here! The entire process was wonderful. My alterations were perfect and they were incredibly reasonably priced.

First, this boutique is VERY plus size friendly! I had a terrible time finding places that could accommodate my size and Angeliques was amazing!

There are not enough kind words to say about Angelique's. My consultant was Robin who was awesome! I was so nervous going in to try on dresses but the entire staff put me at ease. Robin was helping another person when I got there so another consultant stepped in to help me pull dresses so I didn't have to wait.

The actual building was so charming, easy to access, and just felt like you wanted to be there. When you walk inside you're welcomed by smiling faces and a calming decor. Even though you may not be alone in the salon, you feel like you are the only one there.

Robin listened to me and helped me feel good in a gown. It felt like we were just hanging out. The dress I ended up with was actually just being unpacked as I was leaving. One of the lovely ladies, I can't remember her name, ran back to my room and informed us that a couple dresses just came in that were my size! I tried one on and that was THE ONE! If she hadn't of done that I would have settled. She went out of her way to help me and that is such a wonderful thing.

TL;DR This place is awesome! If you are a bride, go there!!

Profile Picture Erika, 5/4/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Alterations, Cleaning, Bride

I drove all over Orlando and tried on more dresses than I could remember on my first day of wedding dress shopping. I am so happy that I fell in love with a dress at this little boutique in my hometown. Catie and Robin were fantastic! Miss Maria in alterations is extremely skilled and careful. The whole Angelique Team is incredibly patient and accommodating. My dress ended up being marked down, and I was able to take it home that day. Plus, the boutique smells amazing, and so did my dress. Every time I put it on, the scent brought back happy memories of the day I said yes to the dress. I'm so glad I got to be an Angelique bride!

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Veils, Alterations, Appts. Only, Sample Sales, Bride
2.8

EDIT from ORIGINAL: Let me start off with my dress was amazing and I had a wonderful experience with getting my dress and alterations... HOWEVER, I got married on 12/23/2016, When my mother-in-law opened my dress bag we noticed that my veil was missing this was roughly about 10:30am with regular store hours starting at 11am I thought maybe someone would be there early so I called and left a message... my mother-in-law then drove up to the store and waited for an hour for someone to arrive, which never happened. Had it not been for the store next door I would not have had my veil that I paid for on my wedding day. When someone from staff finally arrived, they were short with my mother-in-law (EVEN THOUGH THIS SITUATION WAS KIND OF THEIR FAULT!) and claimed that the store was closed on that day despite there being no notice or information anywhere of this closing. I could go on in further detail but then no one would read the review. Needless to say I will not be recommending you guys to a friend or anyone else I know getting married.

I got my dress there in December of 2015 for my upcoming wedding, everyone there couldn't haven been more helpful picking out my dress! :) I loved it there.

Profile Picture sadie, 12/23/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Veils, Bride, Alterations

Everyone at Angelique's was fantastic, but Maria, well, she was spectacular. Just being in the same room as her made me so thankful and really made the experience of the first, second, and final fitting of the dress amazing. I got my dress at Kleinfeld's, so I wanted to make sure the alterations were perfect. Not only were they, but she added a bustle and made the dress fit my body perfectly for the day of! We also forgot the shoes there when we went, and they held onto them until the day of! They made the day of less stressful and I know that I will be recommending them to anyone who asks! Great job, and I hope that everyone has the same outlook on life as Maria does! :)

Profile Picture katie, 12/17/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Alterations, Bridal Gowns, Jewelry, Bride

Best service and best dresses.

Profile Picture Liliana, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

They were awesome! Great customer service and personal service.

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I visited a few places and Angelique's treated me the best by far! They treated me like a queen but their prices are very affordable! I found my dream dress there the second time I went, so if you don't find yours the first time, go back again!

Profile Picture Erika, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Robin was great. The service/hospitality I received was amazing. Everyone is so friendly.

Profile Picture Bobbie, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Bride, Alterations

Worth the drive from Orlando to get the service, quality and great cost. Drive here before you decide to buy any dress

Profile Picture Amber, 7/23/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I highly recommend angelique bridal, they work with you every step of the way, they work until you have exactly what you want for your special day. Will recommend to all my friends

Profile Picture Sue, 5/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Bridal Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals, Bride, Groom, Groomsmen

I had the most amazing experience finding my dress at Angelique Bridal. Yalda was my consultant and she did an amazing job helping me find the dress. She took my vision that I had for my dress and made it happen. She was very helpful and professional. There were some dresses that wouldn't be in on time for my wedding but she offered many different options. I highly recommend Angelique's bridal to anyone looking for their dream gown. I loved the fact that even when I didn't have an appointment the first time I went in they took care of me as if I did, which is why I went back. I also love how relaxing it felt and I didn't feel rushed.

Profile Picture Eliana, 5/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of Bride, Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Veils

I cannot say enough great things about Angelique Bridal! They were absolutely amazing to work with and gave me a wonderful experience while searching for my wedding dress.
I originally came to the store with an idea of what I wanted for my wedding dress. Yalda was my consultant and she had some great dresses for me to try on when I arrived. I ended up choosing a dress that I really liked but it was going to need a lot of alterations and designing to be re-created into the dress I've always wanted but could never find. Yalda was extremely knowledgeable about what could be done and she assured me that they could transform the dress into what I wanted. She was right! The dress came out absolutely perfect and was everything I've always dreamed of. Ms. Maria did an outstanding job on the alterations and fits perfectly.
Yalda was such a joy to work with and always took great care of me. She always answered my questions and was very patient and attentive with me while trying to find my perfect dress. The shop is so cute and everyone there is so nice! They have a great selection of gorgeous dresses and a terrific staff.
Thank you so much Yalda for always making me feel like a special bride and for helping me find the dress of my dreams!

Profile Picture Brooklyn, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Angelique Bridal staff of ladies were wonderful to work with! So very caring on what you wanted in a dress and stayed within your budget. Not only did they help me find my dream dress, they also helped out with my bridesmaid dress, flower girl dress and tuxes for the groom and groomsmen. No matter who you talked to each staff was very understanding and helpful. It made planning my wedding easier with there help. I had such a wonderful experience I could relive the day finding my perfect gown over and over again. So very blessed someone pointed me to Angelique Bridal. I could not imagine going anywhere else!!

Profile Picture Courtney, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I truly don't know where to start. I had been to several other bridal shops from Orlando to Tampa. (For wedding gown and bridesmaid) I wasn't finding anything and sometimes I just didn't like the service. I'm so thankful I found this place. After spending 4 hours with me the first time because they had so much to choose from that looked really good on me. I found my dress. And it needed still some changes. Then they spent another couple hours with me when I chose to get my bridesmaids dresses. We we're doing different color pinks and they help me visualize it and put it together seamlessly. My dress came in. I had 7 fittings! Lol I was getting a little frustrated but what I didn't realize at the time is they were truly custom fitting my dress to fit my body and oh my goodness, it was one of the most taked about things at my wedding :) they were so patient with me for each process. There was a lady there (sorry forgot her name) she has curly dark hair, she was amazing. She never made me feel like I was being too picky and she even suggested alterations that I didn't see. She was great. I want to go try on dresses again. :) the only reason I gave less than 5 for flexibility was I have Sunday Monday off and they close early on Saturday. It was a little difficult for me and also to get all bridesmaids there with the hours. But other than that it was perfect.

Profile Picture Jenn, 4/9/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Jewelry, Alterations, Cleaning, Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales

Wonderful bridal selection with very helpful staff!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I would highly recommend Angeliques Bridal to anyone. The staff were so sweet and very professional. They made every appointment feel special. I feel the ladies really cared about my needs and making my wedding day a beautiful one.

Profile Picture Cayonna, 3/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I love Angelique Bridal! The staff was so friendly and gave me such personalized attention that I felt like I was their only Bride in the room! The dress they helped me pick out was absolutely gorgeous, I felt like a princess on my wedding day!! It was completely affordable, too! I would definitely recommend Angelique Bridal to any future bride!! Thank you to the staff of Angelique for making my special day more than I ever imagined it could be!!

Profile Picture Karin, 2/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My dress turned out absolutely gorgeous thanks to Miss Maria (seamstress). I had about 5 fittings, and they were very helpful and patient with me! Thanks Angelique team!!!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 2/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Everything about the Boutique is perfect. The owner Gina helped me find the perfect dress!! Loren and Yalda have been a big help to all of my bridesmaids. If you want a great experience, I highly recommend Angelique's!!

Profile Picture Leigh Ann, 1/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The staff was amazing! My consultant Loren helped me find the perfect dress!

Profile Picture Courtney, 12/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Alterations, Cleaning, Customization, Preservation