Angelique Bridal Boutique Reviews

114 | Winter Haven, FL

114 Reviews for Angelique Bridal Boutique

114 Angelique Bridal Boutique Reviews

Erica · Married on 05/30/2018

I would HIGHLY recommend this place to any brides looking for a dress. They were able to squeeze me in after we found out the other place we were going to go closed and didnt let anyone know. I was able to find my dress at an amazing price as well as my maid of honor's dress. The girl that helped us was awsome. Professional and very fun. Made my first dress experience amazing. I vant say enough good things about this place !

Sent on 07/13/2017

Angelique Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Erica! We are so glad that we were able to help you find your dress, as well as your MOH's! You are going to be a beautiful bride!

Amanda · Married on 02/03/2018

My experience at ABB was the best!!! I came in to look and ended up buying my dress that day 13 months before my wedding day! Robin was so helpful from start to finish and all my alteration appointments were perfect. I would highly recommend ABB for all brides. Even though it is a small store they have so many amazing dresses for all different sizes and styles and the quality is incomparable.

Tiffanii · Married on 11/19/2017

I told the girl's what I was looking for and they pulled some dresses and I ended up falling in love with the second one I tried on. I couldn't have asked for a better dress. It was perfect!

Hannah · Married on 06/05/2017

Angelique's was the first place I went to look for my perfect dress. It was also the only place I went. I found the most amazing dress and they even helped my customize it. The staff was more than helpful and made sure the dress was exactly as I wanted it. I highly recommend them to any bride to be!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Angelique Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much, Hannah! We're so happy for you and we're so glad we could make your wedding dress dreams come true! xox
  • TimeLadyErika

Erika · Married on 05/04/2017

Update: I also had my alterations done here! The entire process was wonderful. My alterations were perfect and they were incredibly reasonably priced.

First, this boutique is VERY plus size friendly! I had a terrible time finding places that could accommodate my size and Angeliques was amazing!

There are not enough kind words to say about Angelique's. My consultant was Robin who was awesome! I was so nervous going in to try on dresses but the entire staff put me at ease. Robin was helping another person when I got there so another consultant stepped in to help me pull dresses so I didn't have to wait.

The actual building was so charming, easy to access, and just felt like you wanted to be there. When you walk inside you're welcomed by smiling faces and a calming decor. Even though you may not be alone in the salon, you feel like you are the only one there.

Robin listened to me and helped me feel good in a gown. It felt like we were just hanging out. The dress I ended up with was actually just being unpacked as I was leaving. One of the lovely ladies, I can't remember her name, ran back to my room and informed us that a couple dresses just came in that were my size! I tried one on and that was THE ONE! If she hadn't of done that I would have settled. She went out of her way to help me and that is such a wonderful thing.

TL;DR This place is awesome! If you are a bride, go there!!

Sent on 07/02/2016

Angelique Bridal Boutique's reply:

Erika, Thank you for all of your kind words! We are beyond thrilled to have helped you find your dream gown. Robin and Loren were so happy to have helped you the other day! They were both so excited when you tried on "the one"! I know when I walked in I was in awe also at how beautiful you looked! It was definitely meant to be! Our goal is to have everyone leave our store feeling the way you do!!! Please let us know if there is anything you need during your bridal journey, we are just a phone call away! Thank you again! The Angelique Team

Michelle · Married on 04/16/2017

I drove all over Orlando and tried on more dresses than I could remember on my first day of wedding dress shopping. I am so happy that I fell in love with a dress at this little boutique in my hometown. Catie and Robin were fantastic! Miss Maria in alterations is extremely skilled and careful. The whole Angelique Team is incredibly patient and accommodating. My dress ended up being marked down, and I was able to take it home that day. Plus, the boutique smells amazing, and so did my dress. Every time I put it on, the scent brought back happy memories of the day I said yes to the dress. I'm so glad I got to be an Angelique bride!

Sent on 05/14/2017

Angelique Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you, Michelle! We loved helping you find your gown!
  • User5249865 · 1+ year ago

Everyone at Angelique's was fantastic, but Maria, well, she was spectacular. Just being in the same room as her made me so thankful and really made the experience of the first, second, and final fitting of the dress amazing. I got my dress at Kleinfeld's, so I wanted to make sure the alterations were perfect. Not only were they, but she added a bustle and made the dress fit my body perfectly for the day of! We also forgot the shoes there when we went, and they held onto them until the day of! They made the day of less stressful and I know that I will be recommending them to anyone who asks! Great job, and I hope that everyone has the same outlook on life as Maria does! :)

Sent on 12/22/2016

Angelique Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you, Katie! It was a pleasure helping you with your alterations for your beautiful Kleinfeld gown!

Liliana · Married on 10/08/2016

Best service and best dresses.

Sent on 10/14/2016

Angelique Bridal Boutique's reply:

We ares o happy to have helped you Liliana! Please remember to share pictures with us! We wish you the best!

Kelly · Married on 10/08/2016

They were awesome! Great customer service and personal service.

Sent on 10/21/2016

Angelique Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Kelly! We are so glad that we were able to help you! Please share pictures! Warm wishes!

Erika · Married on 10/08/2016

I visited a few places and Angelique's treated me the best by far! They treated me like a queen but their prices are very affordable! I found my dream dress there the second time I went, so if you don't find yours the first time, go back again!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Angelique Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Erika! It was our pleasure!

Bobbie · Married on 07/30/2016

Robin was great. The service/hospitality I received was amazing. Everyone is so friendly.

Sent on 08/10/2016

Angelique Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you, Bobbie! We loved helping you!

Amber · Married on 07/23/2016

Worth the drive from Orlando to get the service, quality and great cost. Drive here before you decide to buy any dress

Sent on 08/16/2016

Angelique Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thanks Amber! We are going to miss seeing you and talking to you! We can't wait to see pictures from your big day! Please come by and see us when you are in town, you have definitely become part of the family!!! Love, All of Us!

Sue · Married on 05/29/2016

I highly recommend angelique bridal, they work with you every step of the way, they work until you have exactly what you want for your special day. Will recommend to all my friends

Sent on 05/28/2016

Angelique Bridal Boutique's reply:

Awe thank you Miss Sue! It was our pleasure helping you find your dream gown! We can't wait to see pictures of you and the guys! Definitely share photos with us when you have a chance! We wish you the best! Love, The Angelique Team

Eliana · Married on 05/08/2016

I had the most amazing experience finding my dress at Angelique Bridal. Yalda was my consultant and she did an amazing job helping me find the dress. She took my vision that I had for my dress and made it happen. She was very helpful and professional. There were some dresses that wouldn't be in on time for my wedding but she offered many different options. I highly recommend Angelique's bridal to anyone looking for their dream gown. I loved the fact that even when I didn't have an appointment the first time I went in they took care of me as if I did, which is why I went back. I also love how relaxing it felt and I didn't feel rushed.

Sent on 01/24/2016

Angelique Bridal Boutique's reply:

Eliana, Thank you for all of your kind words! We love hearing back from our brides! We strive to give every bride that walks in our doors the best experience possible! It was a pleasure helping you find your dream gown! I had so much fun with you and your group! Please let me know if there is anything else you might need! Yalda

Brooklyn · Married on 05/07/2016

I cannot say enough great things about Angelique Bridal! They were absolutely amazing to work with and gave me a wonderful experience while searching for my wedding dress.
    I originally came to the store with an idea of what I wanted for my wedding dress. Yalda was my consultant and she had some great dresses for me to try on when I arrived. I ended up choosing a dress that I really liked but it was going to need a lot of alterations and designing to be re-created into the dress I've always wanted but could never find. Yalda was extremely knowledgeable about what could be done and she assured me that they could transform the dress into what I wanted. She was right! The dress came out absolutely perfect and was everything I've always dreamed of. Ms. Maria did an outstanding job on the alterations and fits perfectly.
    Yalda was such a joy to work with and always took great care of me. She always answered my questions and was very patient and attentive with me while trying to find my perfect dress. The shop is so cute and everyone there is so nice! They have a great selection of gorgeous dresses and a terrific staff.
    Thank you so much Yalda for always making me feel like a special bride and for helping me find the dress of my dreams!

Sent on 04/11/2016

Angelique Bridal Boutique's reply:

Brooklyn you brought tears to my eyes! Thank you for all of your kind words! You are a sweetheart! I loved helping you find your dream gown! Thank you for having faith in me and what we could do! Our Miss Maria can do anything and we love that about her! Thank you for making the drive for your fittings, we know that wasn't a close trip. We hope that your wedding is everything you want it to be and more! You must share pictures with us afterwards and please don't be a stranger! xoxo Yalda

Courtney · Married on 05/07/2016

Angelique Bridal staff of ladies were wonderful to work with! So very caring on what you wanted in a dress and stayed within your budget. Not only did they help me find my dream dress, they also helped out with my bridesmaid dress, flower girl dress and tuxes for the groom and groomsmen. No matter who you talked to each staff was very understanding and helpful. It made planning my wedding easier with there help. I had such a wonderful experience I could relive the day finding my perfect gown over and over again. So very blessed someone pointed me to Angelique Bridal. I could not imagine going anywhere else!!

Sent on 04/12/2016

Angelique Bridal Boutique's reply:

Courtney, Thank you for sharing your thoughts about us! We are so happy that you were able to help you with everything! We loved how everything came together! We were honored to be apart of your wedding! We hope you and Kyle have the happiest of futures together! Please share photos with us! Warm wishe-The Angelique Team

Cayonna · Married on 03/26/2016

I would highly recommend Angeliques Bridal to anyone. The staff were so sweet and very professional. They made every appointment feel special. I feel the ladies really cared about my needs and making my wedding day a beautiful one.

Sent on 04/06/2016

Angelique Bridal Boutique's reply:

Cayonna, We loved helping you each and every time! We can't wait for you to share your photos with us! Please come back and visit anytime you want! Best wishes to you and your husband! Love, The Angelique Team

Karin · Married on 02/27/2016

I love Angelique Bridal! The staff was so friendly and gave me such personalized attention that I felt like I was their only Bride in the room! The dress they helped me pick out was absolutely gorgeous, I felt like a princess on my wedding day!! It was completely affordable, too! I would definitely recommend Angelique Bridal to any future bride!! Thank you to the staff of Angelique for making my special day more than I ever imagined it could be!!

Sent on 03/19/2016

Angelique Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Karin! We were happy to have helped you find your dream gown! Thank you for coming all the way to Winter Haven! We try our hardest to please everyone that walks through our doors, and we love when we hear back from happy brides like you! We hope you have the happiest future as a newly wed! Best wishes-The Angelique Team

Leigh Ann · Married on 01/30/2016

Everything about the Boutique is perfect. The owner Gina helped me find the perfect dress!! Loren and Yalda have been a big help to all of my bridesmaids. If you want a great experience, I highly recommend Angelique's!!

Sent on 12/12/2015

Angelique Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Leigh Ann!!!! You are definitely apart of the Angelique Family!

Courtney · Married on 12/05/2015

The staff was amazing! My consultant Loren helped me find the perfect dress!

Sent on 12/09/2015

Angelique Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Courtney for allowing us to be apart of your big day! Loren was so happy to help you find you dream gown! Best wishes!

Jaclyn · Married on 10/30/2015

I cannot say enough positive things about my experience. The consultants were beyond helpful and always made me feel prioritized and beautiful.

Amanda · Married on 10/09/2015

Regina was so very supportive and helpful. Thank you for helping to make our day so very special.

Sent on 10/13/2015

Angelique Bridal Boutique's reply:

Amanda it was our pleasure helping you find your dream gown! You and your mother were too sweet! Miss Maria and I loved laughing with you ladies! Please remember to share photos with us also! And whenever you are in town please come by and visit! Warm wishes!

Brittany · Married on 09/19/2015

Angelique's was the first place I went to! Gina and the girls were so wonderful! I originally underquoted my budget because I knew there would be alterations and when you watch all the "say yes to the dress" shows they ALWAYS bring out something just slightly over budget and I didn't want that inner struggle. Gina did not bring out a single dress over budget, so when she asked if I could go up any more, I was honest and told her I had to be at x amount at the door. She did it. She totally kept her word. I found my perfect dress and stayed in budget! Maria, the seamstress, was also an angel. My dress pretty much fit right off the rack but she made it fit like a glove and was so fun to work with! I would give them 10 stars if I could!

Sent on 09/27/2015

Angelique Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Brittany for all of your kind words! We were honored to have helped you find your dream gown. We love helping each and every bride that walks through our doors. And when they are as sweet and as kind as you it just makes it easier! We love Miss Maria and the wonderful work she does on each dress. Please remember to share your photos with us when you have a chance! Best wishes!!!

Nikki · Married on 09/04/2015

Everyone was friendly and the prices were very affordable! Would definitely recommend to everyone!!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Angelique Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you for all your kind words Nikki! We were honored to be apart of your big day. And we loved seeing the pictures you sent us! Thank you for letting us share those on our Facebook! Warm wishes!

Mikkel · Married on 08/21/2015

Very nice place and nice people. Great service;)

Sent on 09/01/2015

Angelique Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Mikkel! It was a pleasure meeting you and your family and helping you find your dress! We hope to see your pictures soon.