Angelina M. Photography Reviews

Angelina M. Photography 4
Angelina M. Photography 5
Angelina M. Photography 6
Angelina M. Photography 7

Angelina was a dream to work with, and the quality her product speaks for itself.

My husband and I live abroad so we had to do initial meetings and most of the plannings with Angelina via the internet, and she was unbelievably accommodating. Samples of her work is what first caught our eye online, but it was her sweet demeanor and professionalism that won my parents over. As soon as I skyped with Angelina myself, I understood why-- she made the process of planning photography for our wedding stress-free and seemed to practically read our minds! She was a great listener, and very organized.

On the big day, Angelina and her team were on time and extremely efficient without being pushy...which is no small feat considering our large (and rowdy) Mexican/Argentinian/Israeli family. They held their own though, and managed to get every angle and type of shot we could have wanted. The package we ordered was even better than we imagined!

Angelina's artistic vision is truly admirable, and her execution is seamless. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 12/09/2013

Angelina far surpassed our expectations of a wedding photographer. She did such a great job of capturing everyone's excitement and all the details of our wedding. We would recommend her in a heartbeat!!!

Sent on 09/05/2014