Angelika Marie Hair & Make-up Artistry Reviews

31 Reviews for Angelika Marie Hair & Make-up Artistry

• Selena

Selena Prater · Getting married on 04/04/2021

Could not be happier!

Angelika did an absolutely amazing job with everyone at my wedding! I have been receiving SO many compliments on how she designed my hair and my make up was flawless all night, sweat and all! She is the best and I will definitely be using her for any future beauty needs!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah Watson · Married on 10/12/2019

SO talented!

LOVE ANGELIKA! She did an amazing job with my hair and makeup and my full bridal party and moms! I also loved her assistant Trista. Angelika was flexible and helped me create a schedule that worked for everyone (which of course got moved around on wedding day because of some tardiness). She never got flustered or rushed and made sure above all else that I, as the bride, was happy! She is the nicest and so, so talented. Hurry and book now!

Sent on 11/10/2019

Cari Raines · Married on 10/11/2019

So happy with how our hair and makeup turned out

I really wanted a hair and makeup artist who would make us look beautiful but not overdone. Angelika absolutely nailed it. I swear one of my bridesmaids was literally glowing - she was obsessed with her makeup. I opted to do a trial with Angelika at her home and she was very hospitable and patient with me when I wanted to try a few different styles. She listened to my feedback and as a result, I loved my wedding day look. Angelika’s prices are very fair in comparison to other artists and I feel incredibly lucky to have found her. I would definitely book her again and will recommend her to everyone I know planning a wedding.

Sent on 12/13/2019
  • Dysen

Dysen · Married on 08/24/2019

Incredible

I could not be happier I found Angelika for my wedding! The original hair stylist I booked canceled a month out from the wedding. I am so lucky I found Angelika. Despite having to travel 6 hours to my destination, she stepped in and was incredible. She even offered to do my hair for the rehearsal for free!
    Angelika was so thoughtful and thorough when asking what we were envisioning. Every girl felt beautiful getting up from Angelika’s chair. It was a very windy and rainy day for the wedding, but my hair stayed put through it all. I felt stunning!

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Patricia-Anne

Patricia-Anne · Married on 06/15/2019

Angelika was so great!

Angelika was so easy to work with! She made sure that I was happy with my hair and make-up before the day of the wedding! She was so patient, kind, and easy-going. She made the day-of so much easier and enjoyable. Highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 04/13/2019

So talented!

Angelika did such an amazing job on my girls and I! On my wedding day she had myself, three bridesmaids, a mother of the bride and mother of the groom to do both hair and makeup on by herself and she breezed through everyone. We all looked great, felt great and stayed on schedule! She was willing to travel about two hours away from Atlanta for our mountain wedding, was accommodating in scheduling a hair and makeup trial in the months prior and was super responsive in some of the tweaks I wanted to make after that. She was also really fun to hang out with the morning of the wedding! Would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 04/25/2019

Rachel · Married on 09/22/2018

Angelika and her assistant were amazing!! So fun and professional. I usually don't wear much makeup so I was hesitant about getting my makeup professionally done, but it turned out so well! Angelika was very responsive and made sure I still looked natural. Definitely worth the price.

Sent on 09/29/2018
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 09/01/2018

Angelika was such a pleasure to work with! I had a great time during my trial and my hair and makeup lasted so well on our wedding day. All of my bridesmaids and my mom really liked their hair and makeup too. I'd definitely choose her again and loved working with her!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Sisi · Married on 04/21/2018

Angelika was amazing to work with for my wedding day! She arrived 15 minutes early and stayed ahead of schedule. She was also able to add in a bridesmaid last minute who changed her mind to have her hair done. Highly recommend Angelika and her pricing is affordable as well!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Nicole · Married on 12/02/2017

Angelika was a phenomenal artist and an amazing person to work with! She made everyone feel very comfortable and we enjoyed having her be a part of our day.

Sent on 01/31/2018

Sabra · Married on 10/07/2017

Angelika was my hair and makeup artist for my wedding, and I'm so glad I worked with her! I had an initial trial with another MUA who did not understand the look I was going for. As the wedding got closer, I started getting nervous that I would not be able to find someone I liked in time. I reached out to Angelika, and luckily for me, she had a cancellation on my wedding day. I set up the trial, and she listened to my frustrations from the previous MUA with sympathy and understanding, and helped drill down to what I was really looking for. The trial looked amazing, so I knew I had found the perfect person for my wedding day!

Day of, Angelika arrived to the hotel even before I did, and she set everything up in no time. She was able to knock out part of my hair and makeup and several bridesmaids' hair and makeup in a few hours, and finished up my look when we arrived at the venue.

She is so sweet to work with, and her work is amazing. I highly recommend working with Angelika for your big day - but make sure you book early so you don't miss out!!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Lidiya · Married on 09/22/2017

Angelika was an absolute joy! She will work with you to find the style that will look best for you on your big day. She recreated the makeup look I fell in love with perfectly and I got so many compliments on how my hair looked! Originally, I was a little unsure of my hair after the first trial and Angelika happily re-did it at no charge to make sure I was completely happy with how it would look for the wedding. She did my hair and makeup, both Mom’s hair and makeup, and makeup for my four bridesmaids the day of the wedding. She was a total pro and was a joy to have around on the big day.

Sent on 01/31/2018

Courtney · Married on 06/17/2017

Angelika was my make-up artist for my wedding day! She makes you feel like a superstar whenever you are working with her! Her compliments are genuine and she knows exactly how to emphasize the highlights of your features and hide any imperfections. She did exactly as I wanted for my wedding day and gave me a little kit for touch-ups the night of! I also had her do my sisters' makeup as well as my moms makeup and they looked gorgeous as well! She definitely knew how to enhance my mothers (age 65) features and conceal fine lines. I highly recommend Angelika for your wedding day!! The price I indicated below is for my trial, day of makeup, two sisters, and my mom!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Kerry · Married on 06/10/2017

Angelika was an absolute dream to work with. I chose to work with her based on her images online as well as her very reasonable prices. I hired her just for her hair styling services, not for her make-up artistry. I chose not to have a hair trial with her because I lived out of town, but I never felt nervous about this. Just through my communication with her via email (which was all prompt and professional), I felt confident that she would be able to execute my vision.

In addition to my bridal hair, she did the hair for 5 bridesmaids and 1 mother-of-the-bride. In essence, she executed 7 full up-do's in about 3.5 hours without needing an additional stylist with her (which is also an add-on option though if you need it) . And everyone's hair looked absolutely spectacular and lasted all day in the Georgian, summer humidity and lots and lots of dancing :) I only have positive things to about Angelika's amazing skills. She was so wonderful to work with and I was so sad to have to take my hair down at the end of the evening :)

Sent on 01/23/2018

Kristen · Married on 05/26/2017

Of you're looking for beautiful and elegant hair and make to be done, Angelika is the best. She's very passionate about her work and strives to make you look and feel beautiful. She listens to every detail of the look you want to achieve and executes beautifully. My experience with her was wonderful. If you choose Angelika, rest assured that you are in great hands!

Sent on 01/30/2017

Kathryn · Married on 12/30/2016

Angelika was fantastic! She was extremely responsive from the get go and kept in good communication as my wedding got close. The trial was great, and she even offered to an additional check for me later, as my hair needed to grow a bit (I booked her about 8 months out). She was very flexible, as she let me add my mom to her load to get her hair done as well. My makeup and hair looked great - I can't count the compliments! My mom looked beautiful, and we just had so much fun with Angelika. I highly recommend her. What we got - all around - was definitely worth her price, which is very reasonable to begin with.

Sent on 02/08/2017

Angelika gave me exactly the "naturally beautiful" look I was hoping for on my wedding day! After the first trial, I wanted to change a few details and she did a second trial free of charge to make sure I was completely comfortable with the look. Very punctual, easy to work with, and excellent hair and make up service!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Jackie · Married on 11/12/2016

I had an absolutely wonderful experience working with Angelika. She was friendly, upbeat, and always professional. During the trial run session, she nailed my dream wedding look. She even allowed me to come the week of the wedding to try a variety of eyelashes to ensure I was comfortable with the ones we were using. Day of, my bridesmaids had a blast getting ready together and everyone looked absolutely gorgeous. She had her work cut out for her…there were 12 of us total – but she handled it, as always, like a professional and total champ. I definitely recommend her to any brides in the Atlanta area. She was a joy to work with and my pictures were gorgeous!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Jennifer · Married on 08/06/2016

Angelika was INCREDIBLE! She was accommodating to my requests, flexible with my schedule, and just all around perfect! I am still getting compliments on how great my hair and make-up looked, even after hours of dancing :)

Sent on 09/06/2016

anna · Married on 06/11/2016

I used Angelika for my bridal hair and makeup and I was very satisfied. All of my bridesmaids used her for hair and 3/4 for makeup. They were all happy! She was willing to respond quickly to my texts and answer all of my questions. She was worth it to feel less stressed on our special day and she and her assistant did an excellent job!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Alicia · Married on 06/04/2016

I felt amazing on my wedding day and it's all thanks to Angelika and her team. I was so happy with the way my hair and make up for myself and all my bridesmaids turned out. So talented and creative!

Sent on 09/10/2016

Gena · Married on 05/21/2016

Angelika did a beautiful job with my hair and makeup, I couldn't be any happier! From the very first trial till the wedding day she was patient, professional and so talented!!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Karen · Married on 05/14/2016

I could rave about Angelika and how talented she is all day!!! Not only is she phenomenal at executing any hair and makeup design, she is also super sweet and easy to talk to. She is so passionate about what she does and it definitely shows in her work. She really listens and works to understand the look you're going for and then exceeds your expectations. On the day of the wedding, you definitely want all of your vendors to have good vibes only, so if you're still in the market for hair and makeup, look no further!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Erin · Married on 04/03/2015

Love Love Love! Angelika is such a sweet lady, listens to your every request, and very easy to talk to. I loved the hair and makeup she did for my wedding. I definitely recommend her to anyone looking to get a reasonable priced hair and makeup artist who does amazing work!

Sent on 04/15/2015

Lindsey · Married on 03/21/2015

Besides being an amazing human being, Angelika is an artist. She is consistent, kind and so very talented. Angelika and her team did hair and makeup for about 10 people on our wedding day. The timeline was specific and she stuck to it, even with traveling to two venues. Not only were the end products beautiful, the experience was fun and laid back. No stress at all. Angelika took her time during my trial, making sure that I looked the way I envisioned and my hair makeup looked exactly that way on my wedding day. I highly recommend Blushing Bella for any special occasion!

Sent on 04/15/2015