Angela's Fantasy Creations Reviews

4 | Encino, CA

4 Reviews for Angela's Fantasy Creations

Anahit · Married on 12/10/2011

OHH MY GOD!!! ANGELA'S FANTASY CREATION IS ONE AMAZING AND TALENTED VENDOR!!! She designed my wedding bouquet all handmade with satin fabric flowers and stunning sparkled brooches. It was definitely something my friends, family and I myself had never seen before!!! It was such a gorgeous addition to my dress and the absolute best part is that I can keep it forever!!! Beside her exquisite talent, she is one of the sweetest people I have ever met, Angela really listens to her clients and works with what they want. Although we met through business we still keep in touch because I really loved her work and she's not just a vendor. I cant wait till my brother gets married because I know my mom and I are going to run to her for much much more!!! I guarantee whoever hires her will be extremely happy and satisfied with everything she does!!!

Sent on 03/30/2012

Angela's Fantasy Creations's reply:

Thank you sweetheart! Like I said before, your mom and you were great! I can't wait till your brothers wedding!

marina · Married on 10/23/2011

angela is the best person to deal with. she is very very professional in her work and gives very afordable prices to rent her items and such a sweetheart i felt very comfortable dealing with her AAA plus

Sent on 04/02/2012

Thank you love!

Claudia · Married on 03/24/2007

I have no words to describe all the Unique Items she costum made specially for my Wedding. She is the Perfect wedding planner and the creator of a lot of items never before seen!! A very unique experience and I will do it all over again if I could...
    Dreams come true with Angela's Fantasy Creations

Sent on 03/30/2012

Me love you <3

Adrienne · Married on 08/29/2015

0.0

When our customer received the Bouquet Holder we had ordered from Angela's Fantasy Creations it was discolored as if it had been sitting in a display case and the bright lights had faded some portions. Glue was evident and many of the Crystal were scratched.

I requested a replacement and Angela insisted that she would be charging an extra $70 for arrival in time for the wedding. We paid the extra $70 and the Bride never received the replacement in time for her wedding because Angela transposed the address numbers sending it to an incorrect address. It was due for arrival the day before the wedding and the Bride was left with no Bouquet Holder. We refunded the client the cost of the Bouquet Holder plus the shipping.

Because it had been paid for, I asked that a perfect Replacement be sent to me. Angela declined and stated that perhaps our clients expectations were to high. I personally don't think that it is too much to ask that the product is shipped in perfect condition.

I asked for a refund which was never received. I was told it was too late to refund my credit card. I was told a check would be sent. The check was never received. We once again requested a refund. Angela insists we were refunded yet offered no proof of a cancelled check.

We only work with designers who operate at the highest level of integrity. Our experience with Angela's Fantasy Creations was shocking and dreadful. Work with her at your own peril.

Adrienne Meredith