Angela's Bridal Reviews

Angela's Bridal 4
Angela's Bridal 5
Angela's Bridal 6

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/04/2013

Angela's bridal was so wonderful to work with. I absolutely loved their beautiful dresses and found my wedding dress right away! All of the wedding consultants are so sweet and helpful, especially Nora who I worked with. I would highly recommend Angela's.

Sent on 06/26/2013

Erin · Married on 03/09/2013

I absolutely loved Angela's Bridal. The staff was so amazing. Nora was my consultant and she sat down with my mother and I and looked at the pictures I brought. Then she asked me about my wedding theme and the venue (even the floor color). She then told me to look through their bridal dresses and turn the ones I wanted to try on. She said she had one in mind for me and would put that one in the room. The one she pulled for me was the perfect dress for me, it was everything i had dreamed of in a wedding dress. Janet came out during my appointment and was so excited, the staff really care about their brides and put forward so much effort and expertise. They remembered me and my mother each time i came in. I had all my fitting completed there and they went amazing, the seamstress is incredibly talented and friendly. My dress fit perfect and i felt beautiful. They taught me how to hang my dress and provided an emergency survival kit with everything i needed for my dress for the big day. I am so happy with my luck to have Angela's Bridal and their staff. They had the wedding dress of my dreams and are amazing at what they do.

Sent on 03/18/2013
  • User3062059 · 2+ years ago

I cannot say enough great things about the staff at Angela's! From my very first appointment coming in to look at dresses they were all just fabulous. A huge thanks to Jess who helped my try on and find my perfect wedding dress. Every time I walked into Angela's for a fitting I was greeted with friendly faces who remembered my name and were truly invested in making sure I left the store with the dress of my dreams. Will definitely recommend to friends in the future!

Sent on 04/14/2013
  • W

Whitney · Married on 10/26/2012

Angela's Bridal is absolutely wonderful!! The staff at Angela's ensured that each and every step of the way during my dress buying experience was such a positive one. They are wonderful to work with and ensure your complete satisfaction. I would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 11/13/2012

Kalyn · Married on 10/20/2012

The girls at Angela's Bridal were a delight to work with! From the first day I went to try on dresses until the day I picked up my gown, they were professional and friendly. They have a great selection of gowns and I would recommend their salon to any bride looking for that special dress!

Sent on 02/05/2013

Lindsey · Married on 10/07/2012

The staff at Angela's was incredible to work with. The moment I stepped into the shop, they put me at ease and were so helpful in finding a wedding dress. The entire fitting process was a breeze and they made sure that my dress was exactly what I wanted. They did a fantastic job on the alterations and I can't recommend them enough for bridal wear.

Sent on 10/31/2012
  • KJROB

Kimberly · Married on 09/29/2012

I highly recommend Angela's Bridal for your wedding dress purchase. The day I picked my dress, the lady helping me took the style I wanted and brought in the perfect dresses to try on. I didn't try anything on I didn't like. They gradually got better and better. She asked me what I liked about each dress/what I didn't like and took that into consideration when chosing the next dress for me to try on. I had an unusual situation where a previous engagement ended. They were extremely understanding and let me keep my dress there until I found Mr. Right! Once I found Mr. Right, I had lost roughly 20-25 lbs from when I first purchased the dress in 2010. When I tried my dress on, it almost fell off. Angela's Bridal's alteration team took my dress from a size 16 down to a size 8 or 10. They also changed the neck line into a sweatheart neckline to make the beading pop. I wasn't sure how it would look but I had total faith in their alterations. The dress came out perfectly and fit like a glove! The alterations team also was able to convert a size 10 bridesmaid dress into about a size 2. They are extremely talented! I HIGHLY recommend Angela's Bridal for your wedding gown purchase! They are so helpful, kind, and the prices are reasonable for the selection of dresses they have!

Sent on 10/09/2012

Ashley · Married on 09/29/2012

If you are from Upstate NY, you must go to Angela's! I had a DREAM experience with them! The staff is so inviting, and really make you feel amazing! Everytime I went to the store whether it be for a fitting or to get jewlery, they immediately knew who i was, which dress i got, and were ready to flood me with compliments! I found my dress at my first fitting (with Nora) and she really listened to what I was looking for and helped me find my perfect gown! I do not live in Albany anymore, and the staff was cognizant of that when i needed to schedule my fittings. they let me schedule mine way in advance, and even called another girl to see if she would be willing move her appointment because that slot worked better for me and my commute. Nora, Kelly, Janet, Jess- they were all such a joy to work with! I wish every weekend was a fitting weekend! i chose to make a custom alteration on my dress and the angela's team did not stop until it was right! their customer service is above all and their dress selection is the best!

Sent on 10/25/2012

Kristen · Married on 09/28/2012

Angelas Bridal was really great! All the girls were great to work with! They made me feel special every time I came in the shop! After visits to several other shops we became more and more frustrated that "saying YES to the dress" was impossible. Our experience at Angelas Bridal turned all these thoughts around and 3 dresses later I said YES! Thank you so much to all the girls for all of your help! We were more than happy :)

Sent on 10/10/2012
  • Regina

Regina · Married on 09/22/2012

My first time trying on wedding dresses and I was so nervous and I felt so overwhelmed. They were nothing but helpful and truly made me feel at ease. Nora was the one who helped me find my wedding dress, but everyone there was so amazing, especiallyJess, and the one strawberry blonde in the front (ugh I forgot her name!), and the owner- whom I met at the Bridal Show and was also the one who did my alterations! So good!! I was there for less than an hour and Nora really listened to me and was able to find me my perfect dress. I fell so in love with it, honestly I found THE perfect dress for me and still even after my wedding, I'm so in love with it. Once I found my dress, they gave us all champagne to celebrate! I loved that!! My dress was coming from Canada and I ordered it in February for my wedding in September so I was cutting it close. My dress didn't end up coming in until August and they were so good with keeping me posted and working under the gun to get my alterations done in time for the wedding (they even gave them to me for free b/c the dress was late). I didn't once feel stressed about it, they were so good to me!! My fave place ever, I could not recommend them more!

Sent on 10/25/2012
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 09/15/2012

Someone should change this vendor's name as its misspelled and they deserve ALL the best! Angela's Bridal had my dream wedding dress and I LOVE it. I got so many compliments on my dress and just couldn't believe how well it turned out. They really listened to my concerns about the fit and this godawful applique that I wanted removed and the result was fantastic. I went to 3 stores before Angela's and I don't even know why I bothered - they are the BEST!

Sent on 09/22/2012

Sarah · Married on 09/09/2012

I LOVE THEM! After visiting 3 other shops, walking in to Angela's Bridal was what I had imagined my dress shopping experience to be. They took the time to get to know the style of my wedding, get to know my story with my partner to help me find the perfect dress for me and my special day. Nora was amazingly kind and sweet, so helpful and encouraging. With a tight timeline, they made alterations and made my dress perfect for me. I have recommended Angela's Bridal to friends already and will continue to! Thank you so much for all your help.

Sent on 09/29/2012

Christina · Married on 09/07/2012

The girls at Angela's Bridal are sooo lovely and sweet, I'm so happy I went to them for such an important day and probably the most important shopping experience in my life! They made it feel so special and brought us out champagne when I'd decided on my dress (the first one in the shop that I'd tried on!) They were equally as great with the alterations and giving advice on bras, accessories, etc. My mom also had her dress from them and altered there and everything came out beautifully in the end - the girls gave us specific instructions on how to handle the dresses once we had them and were just so helpful with all the questions we had. The bustle on the back of my dress, which I believe Janet did, was absolutely stunning and I had loads of compliments on it! I will also say that their general selection of gowns is just beautiful, everytime I go in there I'm just a bit blown away by how many gorgeous, upscale dresses are in there. I got my Allure dress during one of their sample sales for a great price, as well.

I just generally have nothing but great things to say about Angela's. You shouldn't expect to always get rock bottom prices - but you get what you pay for, and they are worth every penny!

Sent on 09/09/2012

Marisa · Married on 07/30/2012

Being that my sister was a former owner of a bridal boutique, and myself an employee there, I have to say I had high expectations for my gown shopping experience.
    Angela’s was the first and only bridal salon that I visited. I knew right away that I was in the best hands possible! Each and every one of the staff members were helpful, friendly, and provided me with the utmost level of customer service, right down to the little Italian seamstress! I felt welcomed every time that I came in to the boutique. Immediately I loved Nora, she has the personality to mesh with any type of customer always managing to make you feel comfortable and at ease. All of the girls are wonderful and helpful! My gown fit better than I could have ever expected. I come to Angela’s for a totally different style gown, but fell in love with the Sherbet Lazaro gown, if I had not seen that gown in that color, I would have never chosen it. So I give a round of applause for the buyer at Angela’s. My gown fit like a glove once all of the alterations were made! Janet took her time with each pinning and measurement. She listened when I explained how I wanted my hem to be cut (which is not easy to do when working with layers and layers of tulle) and it turned out perfectly! I could not have asked for a better experience

Sent on 08/27/2012

Santana · Married on 07/21/2012

The staff is wonderful. I don't know what i would have done without them. I found a dress last minute and it was perfect. Thank you girls!!

Sent on 01/11/2013

I found my dream dress here in one visit. The women really list to you and what you want. The prices are fair and the service the unparalled.

Sent on 10/01/2012

naomi · Married on 07/07/2012

Both my sister and I used Angela's for our wedding dresses and bridesmaids dresses. On both occasions they did a fantastic job. So Friendly and professional. ON my wedding day 7-7-12, my dress was stunning and fabulous and my bridesmaids were beautiful in their dresses.

Thank you everyone at Angela's for all your help :)
    Newly, Mrs. Naomi Johnston

Sent on 07/14/2012

Laura · Married on 06/29/2012

They were great! Nora helped me find the perfect dress and made the whole experience amazing. Janet made the alterations smooth with no stress. I drove 2 hours to the store and it was worth every minute! I love this store and will recommend them to everyone! Thank you girls at Angelas Bridal for making this the most beautiful wedding I could ask for!!!!!

Sent on 09/20/2012

Danielle · Married on 06/23/2012

What made a huge difference to me was how comfortable everyone made me feel during the whole experience with Angela’s Bridal. There was no invasion of privacy / personal space as I had experienced with other shops. The only “pressure” impressed upon me was to make the best decision for myself. To be sure I was 100% satisfied with the dress I would wear on my wedding day. It turns out that my dress happened to be one that Nora selected for me. I must have walked by it or paid it no attention the first time through. After trying on many dresses I came back to that first dress. It was beautiful and the fit was just perfect! Thank you for supporting me in more ways than one!

Sent on 10/08/2012

The team at Angela's Bridal went above and beyond to make my wedding dress shopping experience unforgettable. The staff got to know me on a personal level, and greeted me and my bridesmaids by name every time we entered the shop. The dress selection was amazing. I immediately fell in love with my Lazaro dress. The alterations team made sure my dress was flawless. They made sure I was completely satisfied with the fit of my dress before letting me leave the store. I can't thank Angela's Bridal for their exceptional customer service and everything they did to make my wedding day perfect.

Sent on 09/10/2012

Stephanie · Married on 06/02/2012

I loved my experience at Angela's! All of the girls were so nice and genuinely happy for you. I felt like I was going back to see old friends. Also, they know their stuff! From how to store the dress to the alterations - My dress was very long on me and very detailed. I have no idea how the seamstress did it, but she did and my dress fit perfectly! Would definitely recommend Angela's to anyone.

Sent on 06/18/2012
  • caitlin

caitlin · Married on 06/02/2012

Had a wonderful experience working with the ladies of Angela's bridal! They helped to make me feel like such a special bride. From champagne when I choose my dress to all the women always knowing me by name when I stopped in at the shop. They were incredibly easy to work with! Making last minute changes and adjustments to my look, no problem at all! Scheduling was easy with them as well. They have quite a beautiful dress selection. I highly recommend their shop!

Sent on 07/09/2012

Carin · Married on 05/18/2012

I was very nervous shopping for my wedding dress, the thought of it always gave my anxiety. However, once I walked into Angela's the experience was phenomenal! There were many options to choose from and I never once felt rushed. They were vary patient and always on top of their game. I wish I could do it all over again. They were the first shop we went into and after that tried a few more but Angela's is where I needed to get my dress from. I loved the dresses there and the fitting process went flawlessly. At other shops I felt very uncomfortable. I am so happy with everyone at Angela's, they were so personable and I just can't say enough positive things about them! They go above and beyond! Thank you for making my wedding experience a beautiful one!

Sent on 06/04/2012
  • krystal

krystal · Married on 05/05/2012

I received great service here! I had a slight hiccup as I found out I was pregnant 3 months before the wedding, my figure hugging trumpet style dress was already purchased long before, however Angela's Bridal really worked with me at all my fittings as my belly grew each time and luckily I didn't need to buy another dress or add any additional fabric. It all worked at in the end as I had a beautiful dress!

Sent on 09/11/2014
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 03/31/2012

Angela's Bridal was an amazing experience. I have loved the shop since the first day I walked in there with my friend to see her wedding dress and was so excited when it was my turn to go in there and try on gowns to find mine. Nora worked with me and was amazing through out the whole experience. Everyone at the shop knows who you are without you having to tell them and they are always so friendly and informative. I would recommend them to anyone. I never had one bad moment the entire time working with them.

Sent on 04/17/2012