Angela's Bridal Reviews

Angela's Bridal 3
Angela's Bridal 4
Angela's Bridal 5

Carly · Married on 06/14/2014

My dress was absolutely gorgeous, I never would have tried it on but one of the girls picked it out for me and I fell in love. No issues at all with any of my fittings, everything was great.

Sent on 07/11/2014

Christie · Married on 06/07/2014

I had such a great experience at Angela's Bridal. The location was beautiful, the dresses were gorgeous, and the staff was so helpful. Angela's recently relocated to what was formerly an old bank, so it is spacious and has so much character. It isn't like a typical bridal salon that can sometimes feel stuffy and crammed. Most importantly, they had such a great selection of bridal gowns; there were so many to choose from. I worked with Jess who was awesome and more than helpful. I had an idea of what I wanted when I got there and she helped pull dresses that went with my style. She also recommended that I try on every style of dress out there so I would leave knowing I hadn’t missed out on anything, which was so fun. I ended up finding my dress within an hour and a half of being there. If you are from or near the Albany area, Angela’s is such a great place to go – I highly recommend it!

Sent on 09/09/2013

Jeff · Married on 06/07/2014

My wife got her wedding dress from Angela's. She had an excellent experience from start to finish. The consultants were very attentive and helpful and made the entire dress selection process stress-free. Appointments were very flexible to accommodate my wife's schedule. The owner herself makes all of the alterations to wedding dresses and did an excellent job. The dress was very beautiful!

Sent on 11/02/2014

Katie · Married on 06/01/2014

Angela's Bridal was the second Bridal Salon I went to. I have to admit, I had the BEST experience there. Jessica was the consultant who took care of me and she was very attentive and so nice! I felt comfortable with her right away. The day I went they were having a trunk show and I am so happy I went that day because the dress I was eyeing (but didn't see anywhere else) was at Angela's. I tried it on and it fit was perfectly and was everything I wanted, except for the price. Jessica was able to talk down the price of the dress and I now have the dress of my dreams! Trust me, the consultants at Angela's are the best!

Sent on 09/23/2013

You feel like a true bride the moment you step in Angela's. The staff are amazing, the building is beautiful and the dresses are gorgeous. Angela's went above and beyond to help me find my wedding dress and even bridesmaid dresses. I felt overwhelmed after shopping around and trying on so many beautiful dresses, but when I got to Angela's, Jessica, (who I HIGHLY recommend) helped me to figure out exactly what I was looking for. I thought I just wanted a lace dress but she helped me to realize that what I was actually liking was a certain kind of lace. When I found the dress there were still things I wanted to have on it, and they TOTALLY accommodated it. I got buttons put on down the back, lowered the back and made cap sleeves. I really could not have been happier!!

Sent on 06/11/2014

Jenna · Married on 01/18/2014

Thank you to the amazing ladies of Angela's Bridal! Accommodating, talented, efficient, kind, and the list goes on! Not only did I find the Dress of my dreams in such a short time but I also received the best service! Thank you for everything! !

Sent on 03/02/2014

Kayla · Married on 01/11/2014

Angela's bridal was great. They treated me and my bridesmaids with utmost respect. My dress was very large when i had purchased it, but they worked wonders and made it absolutely perfect.

Sent on 03/03/2014

Susan · Married on 11/09/2013

Everyone at Angel's is AMAZING! When we walked in we immediately sighed in relief, because we knew that this was where I would find my dress. And I did. Nora is fabulous. So kind and caring. The alterations team is amazing. I had to buy a sample dress, a beautiful Tara Keely and they made it fit perfectly. The atmosphere is calm and relaxed and simple and beautiful and that's how everyone makes you feel. Calm and relaxed and beautiful! What a gem!

Sent on 11/24/2013

Meredith · Married on 11/02/2013

I went all over looking for my dress. Angela's was by far the best customer service around! From champagne when I found "the dress" to helping me put the dress in the car two days before the big day! Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/21/2014

Chelsea · Married on 10/26/2013

AMAZING new location on State St in downtown Albany. I worked with Jess on my first visit and said "yes to the dress" with the first one I tried on. Awesome service-- no one tries to hurry you up or rush you. They make everyone feel special and ensure that everything is done correctly. The dresses here are so beautiful, not just bridal, but bridesmaid/flowergirl/mother of the bride. Will recommend to all my friends!

Sent on 11/04/2013

Bridget · Married on 10/26/2013

Nora was so great helping us try on the dresses and with such professional and helpful feedback. My dress was gorgeous and every part of the process was perfect

Sent on 11/30/2013

melissa · Married on 10/19/2013

Angela's far and away exceed my expectations. It was always a great experience. Their new store is so beautiful that you feel like a princess. I loved everyone I worked with at the store. I went through many many fittings and they did everything they could to make it perfect. I had a dress with many layers, so it would never lay perfectly flat, which would have been nice to know a little earlier, but the end result was gorgeous. They even sewed a ribbon onto the sash I had purchased elsewhere, free of charge. I had no issues with my bustle. Honestly, I couldn't have been happier with my decision to go with Angela's.. I live in NYC and had to travel for my fittings and they were so flexible with my appointments. I bought my dress on black Friday, so I got a discount and my alterations were at a fixed price, which probably would have been way higher otherwise, although I can't be sure. In any event, Angela's is a bride's best friend.

Sent on 11/04/2013

Emily · Married on 10/04/2013

Working with Angela's Bridal was a pleasure from start to finish. I found the dress of my dreams on my first appointment! My bridal party also got their dresses from the store, and all of them were very pleased with the service.Everyone was always very polite and professional, and were willing to work with me if I had any questions or concerns. On my wedding day, my dress looked and felt perfect. I wouldn't go anywhere else to find a dress, this is the place to go in the capital district!

Sent on 10/31/2013

Jen · Married on 09/22/2013

Angela's was the first bridal salon I went into and couldn't have been happier. Nora was absolutely amazing!!! I went in not having a clue what I wanted and Nora was extremely helpful in finding the dress of my dreams!! They ordered me a swatch of my dress so I could match my sash to it, they gave me suggestions for accessories and let me come in numerous times to match things (sash and shoes) to the dress. A truly great experience!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Karolina · Married on 09/21/2013

I found my dream wedding dress at Angela's bridal. The service provided by Angela's was remarkable. Everything was perfect and the compliments for my dress were endless. They definitely made me feel like a princess.

Sent on 09/24/2013

Tara · Married on 09/21/2013

Simply put, Angela's is the best. From the moment I walked in to try on dresses to the moment I walked out with my dress before my big day, I was happy. I worked with Nora who was AMAZING. She knew what would look good on me, listened to my ideas about what I wanted and in the end found me the perfect dress for my day.

I always felt like the staff knew me and knew everything about my wedding. Janet would stop in to make sure I was happy with everything. They were always happy, excited for me and made me feel like family. I cannot rave enough about Angela's. This is the best place in the Capital District to get your wedding dress!

Sent on 10/17/2013

The girls at Angela's are so welcoming and comforting. They made the process of looking for a wedding dress less stressful. They are so helpful and know what they're doing. They have a wonderful selection of dresses.

Sent on 09/19/2013

Kristin · Married on 09/01/2013

I bought my wedding dress from Angela's and I couldn't be happier. The service was amazing! I went to two other salons and there is no comparison. All of the girls that helped me were always extremely friendly and professional. My bridesmaids also got their dresses from Angela's. They could feel the difference in quality and were willing to pay a little bit more for them. If you want the best experience possible finding your wedding dress, I highly recommend you visit Angela's.

Sent on 09/06/2013

Erin · Married on 08/31/2013

All around awesome! Jess was awesome the day we purchased my dress and Angela was so meticulous with alterations that made everything so perfect in the end. Thank you!

Sent on 09/17/2013

Elise · Married on 08/31/2013

Angela's Bridal is everything you could want and more in the bridal dress experience.

Too many places these days seem out of touch with what this experience is supposed to be about - celebrating love and radiating beauty on one of the best days of your life. The people at Angela's really get that and make you feel at home and cared for.

Of course my dress was completely amazing and everyone was obsessed with it but there are beautiful dresses lots of places. The big differentiator here is the quality of the experience and the care and attention from the staff that leaves you feeling like you couldn't have possibly found a dress anywhere else.

I would absolutely recommend getting your dress here!

Sent on 09/22/2013

My experience at Angela's Bridal was fantastic! The dresses were beautiful, the venue is great and the staff is wonderful! I had so much fun customizing my dress to truly make it my dream dress! It fit me perfectly and I felt beautiful the day of my wedding! I would highly recommend Angela's Bridal to any bride!

Sent on 10/07/2013

Sarah · Married on 06/15/2013

Angela's Bridal made my experience along with my family's and bridesmaid's experiences beautiful from start to finish. Everyone who works there is extremely pleasant to interact with and understanding when it comes to crazy bride worries. Nora was the consultant who helped me find my dress. She made my mom, sister and I feel so comfortable and even though she has done this type of appointment a million times before, it felt like she was just as excited and passionate as we were to find the perfect dress! After purchasing a dress I mostly worked with Kelly. She is awesome.. fielding my stressed out calls about alterations and missing bridal shoes like a pro. Kelly's upbeat, positive attitude was just perfect and always made me feel comfortable and confident after leaving the boutique or hanging up the phone. All of the staff seemed like friends and even though they serve a ton of brides Kelly and Nora always remembered my name. That impressed me and made me feel like I was important to them. Whatever the issue Angela's Bridal is there to help you solve it in a nonjudgmental way. I couldn't have asked for anything better! I'm so excited to go back to the new Angela's bridal on State Street to pick up my bridesmaid dress for my best friend's wedding. I will continue to recommend Angela's Bridal to anyone who needs bridal attire services. They are simply the best!

Sent on 08/23/2013

Christine · Married on 06/01/2013

I had such an amazing experince at Angela's Bridal! The shop is gorgeous, the girls that work there couldn't be nicer/more helpful, they carry wonderful designers and they really want you to find that perfect dress! After I found mine, I went in for 2 fittings but, after the first one, little to nothing needed to be done - the nailed it. The dress was breath-taking and it brought my groom to tears!

Thank you to everyone at Angela's for making my experince one I will never forget!

Sent on 06/20/2013

The staff at Angela's, "AMAZING". They make you feel like you are the only bride they are dealing with ! Can't recommend them enough.
    Thank you for an amazing experience.

Sent on 06/13/2013

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/04/2013

Angela's bridal was so wonderful to work with. I absolutely loved their beautiful dresses and found my wedding dress right away! All of the wedding consultants are so sweet and helpful, especially Nora who I worked with. I would highly recommend Angela's.

Sent on 06/26/2013