Angela's Bridal Reviews

Angela's Bridal 3
Angela's Bridal 4
Angela's Bridal 5

Danielle · Married on 09/04/2016

Angela's Bridal was amazing! All the ladies there are so friendly and really love what they do. I had Nora as my consultant and she was absolutely amazing. My experience there was everything I dreamed it would be and more! Janet and Nora, thank you for everything!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Britni · Married on 09/03/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Angela's. From start to finish my experience here was so perfect in every single way. Every time I came in or called they knew exactly who I was, Janet (the owner) always stopped in to my appointments to see how everything was going and tell me how beautiful I looked. Everyone there just went above and beyond every time I was there and made it such a pleasant experience, especially Michelle who was frequently helping me out with my appointments and moving things around making sure I was taken care of. It was perfect from ordering the dress to alterations to pick up. Thank you guys so much for making my day so wonderful, and making me look and feel perfect!

Sent on 09/23/2016

Kate · Married on 08/13/2016

I am so glad I bought my dress from Angela's Bridal. First off, I felt really special every time I went in there - everyone knew my name and were so excited to see me. The staff are amazing and very personable! Second, I was given the one-on-one attention I needed while selecting a dress - their boutique is GORGEOUS and I had a big, private dressing area to try on dresses and show my mom & MOH. When I found my dress, they gave us a champagne toast! Lastly, throughout my 3 fittings, I felt listened to and felt beautiful in my dress. Everything I asked for/commented on, they acted on. They even sewed a small piece of my mom's dress onto my new dress. I am so grateful for everything they did for me!! <3

Sent on 08/16/2016

amy · Married on 08/05/2016

Angela's Bridal is by far the best Bridal shop around. Their service level is unmatched. Michelle who helped me find my dress, knows so much about the industry as well as wedding gowns she truly is amazing at her job. Before I even stepped into the shop she got the details of what I dreamed of looking like on my wedding day and knew the dress that was going to be perfect for me. She gave me some other options as well but she knows what dresses are perfect for the right girls and that just comes from her experience. I had my "it's the one" moment and it was all because of her. My Pronovias gown was everything I could have ever dreamed of and it was in my price range. Once my dress came in Janet, the owner, helped with my alterations. I wanted the straps taken off, a belt put on among a couple of other little changes to make my dress even more perfect and she made it happen. They charge a flat fee for their alterations and to me its completely worth it. Their's no worrying about how much something is going to cost if you want to change something on your dress. Every girl is different so to be able to basically customize your dress to exactly fit you is so worth it. I had the best experience working with Angela's Bridal and would highly recommend anyone who wants to find their dream wedding dress to go their.

Sent on 08/15/2016

I went to Angela's Bridal with my bridesmaids for their dresses! Our experience at Angela's was perfect and we found exactly what we wanted. The girls were so helpful and nice to work with. The place is beautiful and it is such a great experience to go there and shop for a dress, whether it be wedding or bridesmaid. I am so happy we chose to go with Angela's for the dresses. They gave us great service, great prices, and an overall great experience.

Sent on 05/14/2016

Meaghan · Married on 06/26/2016

Angela's Bridal was amazing! I had been to a few places in NYC and Angela's Bridal was a better experience than any place else.

I went to Angela's and tried on a Pronovias gown, and absolutely fell in love with it. It was the second dress I tried on, and I knew it was perfect because I didn't want to take it off! There was a Pronovias trunk show later in the month, and just by mentioning it, Angela's honored the trunk show price for me. I had been to the Pronovias flagship store in NYC, and my experience at Angela's was far better. Erin helped me at the first appointment, and she was wonderful.

I wore my aunt's veil for my wedding day, and I brought it to Angela's to see if it would work with the dress. It was on a pillbox cap and I wanted it put on a comb. Angela's offered to put it on the comb for me (and included it in my alterations!).

When my dress came in, scheduling a fitting was slightly challenging, but when they realized I live out of state, there were more options for appointments. After my first fitting, I wasn't super impressed by the alterations (the length was off, and it was still too big on the sides), but again, Angela's totally impressed me. Erin came in and helped to pin. She promised me it would be perfect. She was right! When I went to pick up my dress, it fit perfectly and my veil was gorgeous.

Thank you, Angela's! I received more compliments than I ever expected. My cousin said it was the most beautiful wedding dress she had every seen!

Sent on 07/27/2016

Angela's bridal was extremely professional and created a caring and personal experience for me. Their selection was great. The owner is hands-on and is present and working at all of the fittings. The tailoring charge is a flat fee which helps with budgeting.

Sent on 07/06/2016

Amanda · Married on 06/17/2016

Everyone at Angelas was outstanding! I couldn't have been more pleased with how amazing everything turned out!
    My bridesmaid dresses came in, in the wrong style then what we had ordered but Angelas took care of it right away and put a rush order on the correct ones. They really made me less stressed knowing they had everything under control. I would recommend them to anyone looking for their wedding dress!
    Thank you again girls!!

Sent on 06/24/2016

Hannah · Married on 06/17/2016

The second you walk into the building, you are taken back by the beautiful marble walls, the stunning (and well displayed) dresses, as well as the smiling staff that feels like family! They truly make you feel on cloud nine, the way every bride should feel! Many of the samples were of an average size, allowing those of all sizes try it on without feeling self conscious and without losing the integrity of the dress. In addition to purchasing my beautiful Sottero & Midgley dress there, my bridesmaids bought their Bill Levkoff gowns there as well. From start to finish, Angela's worked with me on whatever I needed, whether it was a last minute alteration or to accommodate out of town bridesmaids. Thank you SO much for making my wedding dress dreams come true!!

Sent on 09/02/2016

Angela's Bridal is a boutique of superb professionals! I grew up driving by their older shop, and hearing of them for decades. They are an Albany staple. I was so excited that Angela's was the place where I found my wedding gown. Their marble-clad downtown location gives an air of NYC in Albany. Their wide gown selection was exactly what I was looking for. Working with their consultants made life easy. As an out of town bride, they were accommodating to my schedule. It was easy to find my dress here, and it fit like a glove. Supporting this family-owned business in my hometown was one of my best decisions!

Sent on 06/22/2016

Amanda · Married on 05/07/2016

My dress from Angela's bridal was not only the most gorgeous dress I've seen in my life but also the experience I had while trying it on and attending appointments was amazing! All of the girls who work there are so nice and personable. Everyone was extremely friendly and accommodating! I felt like a princess every time I stepped foot into Angela's Bridal!

Sent on 05/18/2016
  • O

Olivia · Married on 04/30/2016

Angela's Bridal is the BEST place to go if you are looking for not only the best wedding gown, but also that once-in-a-lifetime experience.

Nora was my bridal consultant, and she was AMAZING! We live in NC but were getting married in NY. I actually found my dress in NC, but wanted that "experience" with my mom and sisters who live in NY. So my mom called around some shops to see if they had the dress I liked in their stock. Angela's Bridal had it. So, we made an appointment and I flew up there. I am SOOOOO happy I did! From the second you walk in, you feel special. The staff is great and welcomed us. Nora already had my dress in one of the dressing rooms, but told my family they could pick out anything they wanted me to try on. She took all the dresses we picked out and helped me put them on one-by-one. We had even brought in champagne and everything! Then, we put my dress on last.

I knew right away that it was "the one". Nora walked us into the front of the store so I could stand in front of their big windows and see what it looked like with the natural light hitting it. She helped us narrow down a veil and everything. After I officially said "yes" to the dress, we had about 30 minutes left in our appointment, so she told us we could hang out in the back by the dressing room and finish our champagne and just enjoy the moment. I really appreciated that! It was honestly the BEST experience!!

Since I was a destination bride, Angela's Bridal worked with my schedule to help schedule my fittings. I didn't need it hemmed so they gave me a great discount on the price of my alterations. Plus, even though months would pass between when I would see them, every time I walked in there everyone remembered me! Every time I went there I felt as special as I did the first time I put my dress on.

Nora was amazing and the whole staff was awesome. I would HIGHLY recommend getting your gown at Angela's Bridal!!

Sent on 05/15/2016

Sarah · Married on 04/16/2016

I recently was married in April and I fell in LOVE with my dress at Angelas Bridal. They were so accommodating and helpful through the entire dress process! I was thrilled when it came in and my fittings went very smoothly! They made sure I was happy with everything no matter what it took! I brought the dress home and it was absolutely flawless on my wedding day! I was so happy!

Sent on 06/05/2016
  • User4951948 · 2+ years ago

I got my dress and bridesmaids dresses from Angela's Bridal. From my first appointment to the final dress pickup, Angela's was amazing! Every time I went in there whether it was for me or for my bridesmaids they treated me like family! I found this very unique and special! My dress was amazing and I couldn't have asked for a better experience! Thank you!

Sent on 03/15/2016
  • User6206750 · 2+ years ago

Angela's Bridal made me feel like a Bride! Not only was their facility amazing with the tall ceilings, marble floor and open concept; but their staff was kind and excited to work with you as you shopped for your perfect dress. Their changing areas are personal and private with extravagant mirrors and comfortable seating areas for friends and family to watch you glow as you find THE dress! When it comes time for alterations you can expect that your dress will fit you to the T! I had the wonderful opportunity of working with their infamous seamstress Chella who's perfectionism is obvious and appreciated! She was so sweet and fun to work with. I never imagined my dress to be so perfect. Bridal consultant Nora was on the same wavelength with me the day I picked my dress and gave me all the right tips and reassurances I needed as I "said yes to the dress!" Owner Janet Cooper could almost always be found running around and checking in to make sure everyone was happily taken care of, if she wasn't busy in an appointment/fitting herself.

Sent on 01/14/2016

J · Married on 11/06/2015

In January of 2015, I attended the Glen Sanders Bridal Show and fell in love with a dress that Angela's Bridal had on display. I knew I had to make an appointment! If I had not asked the price of the dress, I would never have believed that Angela's had a dress in my price range. They had plenty of dresses within my $2,500.00 price range. Angela's Bridal has a great selection of dresses to cover all styles, without being overwhelming. It was one-stop shopping for me. I purchased my dress, earrings and hairpiece flower from Angela's. I worked with Nora during the process and she was wonderful.

The architecture of the building and the ambiance of the salon is amazing! I was able to Face Time my mom in Arizona while I tried on several dresses. It was very important to be able to share the experience with my mom, as well as the family and friends I had with me. I chose the dress I had seen at the Glen Sanders show. It was perfect - better than I could have imagined!

I can't say enough good things about Angela's. l appointments were made in advance and were on time. I would highly recommend Angela's Bridal to all future brides who want to have a wonderful wedding dress shopping experience.

Sent on 01/30/2016

Brittany · Married on 10/09/2015

Trying to find my wedding dress was such a delightful experience, and I owe that all to Angela's Bridal. Prior to going to Angela's Bridal Salon, I only went to one other dress shop (Kleinfeld's), but they didn't have anything nearly as unique and distinguishing as the dresses at Angela's. Aside from the varying styles of dresses, Angela's had dresses in different price ranges. My first day at the salon (I stopped by without an appointment after seeing their ratings online) I was assisted by Precious, and she was so comforting, friendly, polite, knowledgeable, patient, honest, and just wonderful to have assisting me. This is not to take away from all of the lovely ladies at Angela's Bridal whom were all so sweet, friendly, polite, and caring from the first time I walked in, through all of my fittings, and until I picked up my dress. They worked with me in having my dress ordered & altered in time with only 2.5 months to work with, and they were flexible with the final price. Even my alteration process was made to be a very effortless and pleasant process, and in the end my dress fit like a glove. I received a multitude of compliments regarding my dress on my wedding (and even still), and, more importantly, I felt beautiful, comfortable, and confident in my dress. Also, they were always very understanding and flexible during my fittings if I was running late in my drive from CT. I would highly recommend stopping by Angela's Bridal for your wedding dress, they have a great dress selection and a fantastic team of lovely ladies to work with you throughout the entire process.

Sent on 10/27/2015

Amanda · Married on 10/09/2015

The staff at Angela's is amazing! Everyone is so nice and they really have great customer service! They always remembered me when i walked in which made me feel special! I LOVED my dress!! I was really stressed about alterations because the dress was tight when it came in, but they assured me that everything would be perfect and it was PERFECT!! Thank you!!

Sent on 12/05/2015

Amy · Married on 09/26/2015

I used Angela's for my wedding dress, the bridesmaids' dresses, my mother's dress, and my grandmother's dress. The ladies at Angela's provided top notch service and an equally beautiful product. The dresses fit perfectly and looked divine.

I would absolutely recommend Angela's to brides looking for their own dresses or dresses for their wedding party. You will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 10/11/2015

Katie · Married on 09/13/2015

Angela's Bridal was my first stop for Bridal Gown shopping and I am so pleased with everything. They were so friendly, classy, and made me feel like I was the most important girl in the world. The other 2 places we went to that day did NOT compare. The only reason I went is so I didn't have the "what if" thoughts later. I ended up buying the gown of my dreams from Angela's and I'm so glad I did. I had Nora to assist me and she was AMAZING. I will 100% refer everyone to Angela's Bridal (especially to see Nora!) Thank you for making me feel and look so amazing!

Sent on 04/20/2014
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 08/29/2015

My experience working with Angela's Bridal was fabulous. I had previously looked at 4 other bridal shops looking for the perfect gown. Luckily, Angela's carried a designer, Hayley Paige, who has the most amazing and unique wedding gowns. We were able to find the dress of my dreams. :) From there on, our experience continued to be great. I was also able to find beautiful bridesmaids dresses as well. Once it came time for my alterations, Janet was very accommodating and worked with me to make my dress even more amazing. They did a perfect job with alterations. We added cap sleeves, a full corset back, and extra poof. :) I was even able to find a beautiful belt to be added, which they tacked on to my dress. Overall, my experience with Angela's was just amazing. From the service, to finding to most amazing and unique dress I could ever have imagined. Thank you Angela's Bridal for helping me find and create the dress of my dreams! :)

Sent on 09/20/2015

The staff at Angela's Bridal was amazing - they spent several visits with me, making sure that I found the perfect dress. Even though it took my dress over a year to arrive (they warned me this brand takes longer than usual), they checked in with me, and confirmed that my dress was on schedule. Both of my fittings went smoothly, and the dress fit me perfectly - I've never felt so beautiful and confident in my life, and I 100% attribute that to the wonderful ladies at Angela's Bridal.

Sent on 08/27/2015

Kate · Married on 08/08/2015

Angela's Bridal has such a beautiful ambiance! You feel special just being there - part to do with the building itself and dresses, but mostly because of the people. They are very professional and chic, but also extremely warm and welcoming. The woman I worked with, Nora, took the time to talk with me and get a sense of my personality, and then based on a few dresses I picked out to try on, she went into the back and found a dress she thought I would love. She asked me to try hers on first, and after I did, I didn't even have an interest in trying on anything else. I LOVED the dress she picked for me and knew it was the one. Angela's Bridal was great all the way through the process. I had so much fun with my fittings, and their attention to detail with alterations was great! I even had my bridesmaids get their dresses there. I highly recommend Angela's Bridal to any bride starting the fun process of looking for a dress for their special day!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Eileen · Married on 07/12/2015

I had the. best. experience with Angela's. The store is just big enough to have a good amount of stock but not too big to overwhelm you and the price point is well varied. I pulled a few dresses that I thought I would like, but none really stood out for me. My stylist (who's name I don't remember, EEK) ran out and pulled the perfect dress for me that incorporated a few different details I liked, it was MY dress! Icing on the (wedding) cake was that after jazzing me up with a beautiful headpiece they gave it to me as a gift! WOW. Alterations went pretty smoothly and the dress turned out perfectly. The bustle was to die for. Everyone was so nice, attentive and organized. What a great experience and a great store. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/17/2015
  • Chris

Chris · Married on 06/22/2015

I live in New York City but am fortunate to travel to the Albany area at least once a month. Therefore, when I stumbled upon the store and found 2 dresses I love, it was pretty easy to coordinate any follow-up appointments for fittings and the final pick-up. The staff was incredibly accomodating when it can to my schedule and travel plans. I had a strict budget and when the total price for my two dresses came out hundreds of dollars over budget, the owner stepped in, checked her books, and matched my budget and capped my alterations cost at a very reasonable price. The selection of dresses at Angela's Bridal is extremely diverse and well priced. Everyone was friendly and helpful...what a great experience!

Sent on 11/14/2010