Angela Pro Design Reviews

7 Reviews for Angela Pro Design

Angela Pro Design 1
Angela Pro Design 2

Chessa · Married on 09/29/2018

I absolutely loved working with Angela! She was always so prompt on getting back to me when I emailed her my neverending list of questions. My fiancé and I were on a time constraint on getting our invitations out. But, Angela was able to still work with us and made it within our time limit. Our pocketfold wedding invitations were beautiful and flawless! I hope to work with Angela in the future.

Sent on 07/30/2018

Angela Pro Design's reply:

Thank you so much, Chessa!! You and Anthony were a dream to work with! I'm in love with your wedding invitation suites. Your style and color combo came together so beautifully. I wish you both the most AMAZING wedding day, and I'd love to work together again on "day-of" stationery or party invitations in the future :)

Stephanie · Married on 05/19/2018

Angela sets the bar very high when it comes to design work! She is so attentive to your vision and needs! She 100% exceeded my expectations when she recently designed my wedding invitations. I honestly could have found better invitations! I LOVE how they turned out. She's the best and I will continue to use her for all of my design needs in the future!

Angela Pro Design's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Stephanie. You are always so sweet! Your vision for your wedding invitations was so classic and timeless. It was a pleasure working with you on all of your wedding paper needs!

Kim · event on 04/13/2018

Angela created beautiful invitations for my friend’s baby shower! The design and value were excellent!

Angela Pro Design's reply:

It was wonderful working with you, Kim! Thanks for the kind words!
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 03/03/2018

Amazingly unique

I saw a cookie bag i wanted for my wedding, however they were going to charge me an arm, leg plus more for it. I reached out to Angela to see if she could make me a sticker i could put on my cookie bag (i bought from walmart) she sent me over a few options and had them delivered instantly too me! 1/2 the cost of original quote from another company, much sweeter and better looking product outcome. Thank you so much for making my Pittsburgh cookie table more yinz we!!

Sent on 12/18/2018
    Angela Pro Design 3
    Angela Pro Design 4

Angela Pro Design's reply:

Thanks for the review, Kayla! These were such a fun addition to the traditional Pittsburgh wedding cookie table! I'm so happy they turned out so cute. :)

Christina · Married on 11/25/2017

Angela absolutely nailed the custom stationary for my wedding! From my bridal shower invitations and signs to my wedding invitation suite, signs, menus and escort cards, every detail was flawless.

I would describe myself as a meticulous perfectionist who knows more about what I don’t like in terms of design than what I do like. That combination obviously made me a somewhat difficult client to serve. But Angela worked with me every step of the way, happily and patiently guiding me through numerous options, themes, fonts, and paper swatches until she was able to create exactly what I wanted (even though I didn’t know what that looked like until that very moment!).

I wanted my bridal shower invites to be more classically feminine than my wedding invitations; yet I also wanted everything to be cohesive. Angela navigated that challenge beautifully by incorporating some of the same script fonts and shimmery luxury paper in both, yet using different colors and paper cuts to accomplish my vision. And throughout this entire process, she was always cognizant of my budget. The result was better than I could have imagined. I received so many compliments on my stationary – especially my wedding invitation suites and escort cards – even from folks who typically don’t even notice those kinds of things. Overall, I couldn’t be happier with Angela’s work. She was worth every cent and then some. Brides – do yourself a favor and hire Angela to make your vision come to life!

Angela Pro Design's reply:

Thanks so much for the awesome review, Christina! Your vision for your wedding as a whole was absolute perfection. I loved incorporating the gold mirror paper and metallic gold ink -- talk about STUNNING! :)

Kayla · Married on 07/05/2014

Ang did amazing!! I wasn’t even sure exactly what I wanted but she took what little idea I had and created something beautiful and perfect for my brand! I’ll be returning soon for more! She also has done multiple invitations for me including my bridal shower and my children’s birthdays! Beyond what you expect and gorgeous finished product!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Angela Pro Design's reply:

Thanks so much for the review, Kayla! You're always such a pleasure to work with. I love your style, and your invitations are always so fun and colorful!

Jill · Married on 10/27/2012

I first started using Angela Pro Design services for my wedding 5 years ago. Angela is very responsive and does great work! She is my go to for any invitation or any paper need that I have now! She has done invitations, word art and stickers for me. I would highly recommend her services and she is great to work with!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Angela Pro Design's reply:

Thanks so much for the review, Jill! I've loved working with you over the years on all of your celebration invitations and beyond!