Angela Mazanti Events Reviews

Memphis, TN
Rating 4.5 out of 5, 11 Reviews
View more information

Crystal Married on 10/07/2012
    Angela did my florals, decor, and lighting, as well as day-of coordination. She was absolutely amazing! I originally called Angela to inquire about coordination and lighting services. However, after seeing her awesome, chic studio and meeting with her, I booked her for the whole nine yards! Angela can do it ALL! She and her staff are excellent at making custom props and I really wanted whatever florist I choose to be able to replicate this large, assymetrical floral piece I saw in a Grace Ormonde magazine. She was able to do it perfectly and make my reception gorgeous on a very modest budget!
    Angela is just a very talented person with an even bigger heart! She has the talent, skill, resources, and staff to only do big budget weddings if she wanted. However, she is still more than happy to work with a bride like myself, with a limited budget, and she treated my wedding as if it was a platinum wedding nonetheless.
    Her centerpieces are AMAZING and larger than life. I had a few statement floral pieces, but many of my centerpeices were non-floral. She has sooo many pretty and unique items in her inventory that are non-floral...my tables without flowers were just as pretty as the ones with them.
    Lastly, the coordination went VERY well. She had her team to set-up and also had an additonal coordinator (a very sweet lady, also named Angela) to assist her with ensuring that the day went smoothy. And it did. The days leading up to my wedding...I had NOTHING to do other than beautify and enjoy my friends and family. No one in my wedding party or family had to do any work for my wedding. Angela and her staff took care of everything, so that me, my hubby, my wedding party, and my family could just have fun and enjoy the day!
    My wedding day was THE BEST DAY of my LIFE! Secondly to the great man I married, I owe much of that to Angela. She made my day beautiful and stress-free!
    Rachel Married on 10/06/2012
    Without a doubt my wedding would not have come together the way it did without Angela. She has such a vision and eye for design. My ideas and expectations were far surpassed. She handled everything from vendor communication, to flowers, lighting and so many more behind the scense aspects of the wedding ceremony and reception. Not only did everything turn out amazing but she geniunely is a pleasure to work with and so fun to be around. She helped me pick the perfect vendors and has great relationships with all of them. She made wedding planning a breeze and so much fun and the wedding reception was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. I would highly recommend her. She gave me my dream wedding! My mom and I love Angela and can't wait to use her for other events in the future!!
    Glenda Married on 11/12/2011
    Angela Mazanti brought my wedding dream to a reality. She went beyond any magnificent imagination of what I could have expected. My wedding day and the months leading up to it were so magical just because of her experience, expertise, and execution. I would not have such an amazing memory of my wedding day if it wasn't for her ability to see it all through. I am forever grateful!
    Rachel Married on 07/31/2010
    Angela recently did flowers/decor and coordinating for my July 31st wedding/reception. I received endless compliments on the work she did. My reception was at Cadre Building which is a large, beautiful room. She made it look incredibly stunning without overshadowing the room itself. The balance was gorgeous! She did everything exactly the way I asked. She was very attentive to my request and I know my wedding experience would not have been the same without her. She not only made everything look perfect, she was also a huge support system for me. When I was nervous about anything she always calmed me down. I knew at anytime I could give Angela and call and she would listen and give me advice on all my wedding anxiety! After working with Angela I would not only recommend her to anyone and everyone, I will always use her in the future when planning events!
    Kathryn Married on 03/21/2009
    Angela made our wedding at the Zoo the event of the year!! Everyone is still talking about how amazing everything was. Decor and flowers were exactly what i wanted and she worked great with all other vendors (Food, Cake, Photographer, Memphis Zoo). Thank you Angela for a perfect day and NO STRESS!! Everything was Outstanding. I would recommend Angela Mazanti Events to anyone.
    Sharon Married on 06/27/2008
    Angela has a unique sense of style and creativity that made our daughter's wedding truly stand apart from the rest. With very little direction from us, she created a gorgeous setting that was absolutely PERFECT! Couldn't have asked for anything better, she exceeded ALL expectations and made this important day one that we remember with nothing but JOY!
    Darla Married on 09/23/2006
    Angela was great to work with! She is the epitome of professionalism. Her work is beautiful and I wouldn't change a thing about my wedding! Thank you Angela. I recommend her to any bride who wants a fabulous and elegant wedding day.
    Danielle Married on 11/03/2002
    I would definitely recommend Angela Mazanti Events to any bride or business for their next event!! She did a beautiful job on my weddig and made my day so wonderful. She was very proffessional and easy to work with:)
    M Married on 05/01/2010
    Angela was my planner for my May 1 wedding. The venue turned out beautifully, and many other vendors commented it was the best the place had ever looked for a wedding. She came through on all my wishes and design ideas. I had a very beautiful wedding thanks to Angela.
    Angela Married on 08/12/2005
    Angela Mazanti, of Angela Mazanti Events, was responsible for making my daughter's wedding the wedding of her dreams. My daughter wanted all dark flowers in her arrangements, and Angela took the extra step to assure that her arrangements and bouquets were exactly as she wanted, and we were not disappointed! The reception venue, which was our church gym, was unrecognizable. Angela filled the area with flowers, elegantly decorated serving tables, and even an ice sculpture, (which was MY special request). Everything we asked for, and then some, was provided by Angela and given her special touch to make our event spectacular. It has been a few years since the wedding, but I have often recommended her to other brides that I work with at our church.
    Christina Married on 05/23/2009
    June 2010: Angela Mazanti filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy (case #10-26268). Be aware of this history if you are considering engaging her services. She was terrible to deal with and extremely unprofessional. STAY AWAY!!!