19 Reviews for Angela Fortin Studio

Second Shooter (2)
Canvas (1)
Matted Prints (1)
19 Angela Fortin Studio Reviews

Angela did a phenomenal job with our engagement and wedding photos! She was always on time, friendly, and so much fun to work with. She has a unique talent for bringing out her client's personalities in her photos. The photos she takes look natural while being stunningly beautiful. I highly suggest her as a wedding photographer. My husband and I will definitely be hiring Angela again in the future for family photos!

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Angela is INCREDIBLE!! I have known her since we were teens and she is an amazing artist! My fiance and I had the best experience with her taking our engagement pictures. Angela is so creative and funny. We were at ease taking pictures. She was so accommodating to our ideas for an engagement shoot that was US. She's so bubbly, encouraging and takes the most beautiful pictures! I'm so glad she's shooting our wedding in a few months!

Profile Picture Spencer, 4/22/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

We absolutely LOVE Angela. She made our engagement session completely effortless, and we've already seen previews of our wedding photos from a week ago- they're breathtaking. Even with poor basement lighting, she pulled it off. She catches the perfect natural expression for each picture. If she isn't getting what she needs, she gives suggestions, but she also lets you do what comes naturally to you. The photos are not overly edited so they don't take forever to arrive. She is friendly and genuinely loves to capture you at your best! Highly highly recommend. I know prices have probably increased since we booked, but her work is worth it!

Profile Picture Courtney, 1/20/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Angela was a wonderful photographer for our wedding! I have had so many people comment about how beautiful the photos turned out!! For both our engagement and wedding photos, she was great about giving a vision for what she thought would look cool, while also leaving room for things that we requested and wanted her to capture. She was able to capture some moments that were unique to us as a couple, too. She is also generally just super fun and easy to work with. I would definitely recommend her to a friend!

Profile Picture Adrianne, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I will always give a recommendation for Angela. She captured everything and more, for both our wedding events. I couldn’t be happier with the quality of photos and level of service she provided.

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Angela is an awesome woman in addition to being a great photographer. Prior to our wedding I followed her on social media for several years and I felt that she would be a perfect match for us when the time came to select a photographer. We had a very nontraditional ceremony and reception and she did a great job capturing it. From our first shoot together we always felt comfortable around her/ could be our true selves and I believe this is definitely reflected in the high quality and fun expressed in both our engagement pictures and wedding/reception shots. I would recommend Angela to everyone and will always treasure the photos I have from this special time in my life.

Photo for Angela Fortin Studio Review - Photo from engagement session with our cat Nigel
Photo for Angela Fortin Studio Review - Me slaying on wedding day
Photo for Angela Fortin Studio Review - One of my most favorite portraits anyone has ever taken
Profile Picture Kristin , 11/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Great photos! Timeless in the way she shoots and edits. Perfect way to go for wedding photos, and she's fun to work with!

Profile Picture Maggie, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our experience with Angela was wonderful! She was really helpful and willing to share her insight in not only photos, but our whole wedding! She did especially great on the day of our wedding - posing people and giving direction in a really warm way.

The most amazing part of the whole experience was that Angela was in the midst of planning her own wedding at the time, and not once did that impede her work. She continued to be professional and focused on her work, which I know I wouldn't have been able to do!

Profile Picture M., 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Angela is so fantastic! I never imagined our photos would look so good! She took awesome pictures at our reception which didn't have the best light. They were flattering of everyone and exactly what we had discussed. She had them done quickly and was very affordable. I'm so glad she was able to photograph our reception!

Profile Picture Taylor, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Angela was just wonderful to work with for our wedding and engagement photos. I can't praise her talents enough. She perfectly captured my husband and I's personality. Angela has an uncanny abilty to capture true genuine moments in her work.
All of our friends and family have raved about her as well. They have all mentioned how beautiful her photos are and how fun she was to work with at the wedding. My mother has decided any further family weddings we will be hiring Angela. :)
I cannot thank her enough!

Profile Picture Erika, 9/2/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

I absolutely LOVED working with Angela. From the moment we started communicating (probably a year before our wedding!), she has been absolutely wonderful to work with. My husband and I had to reschedule our engagement pictures on her a few times, and she was always so accommodating and understanding. For our engagement session, she incorporated the one thing I really wanted in our pictures, our dog, perfectly. She was super patient with us and very cognizant of my request to avoid a lot of really "posed" pictures and to capture more candid pictures. Leading up to the wedding, we had some phone conversations and communicated via email, and she put any stresses at ease and helped me get even more excited about our wedding day than I already was. On our wedding day, she did everything she could to make things run smooth- and they did, for the most part (minus our new puppy getting loose before the ceremony and some minor mishaps that are bound to happen). She just went with the flow and got amazing shots! I absolutely love all of our portraits but even better are the dancing pictures. My only regret is that I didn't book her even longer into the night! We also had a second shooter for 3 hours of our wedding, and I thought the price was reasonable and am very happy we decided to do that. I would highly recommend Angela for anyone who wants a photographer who is easy to work with, listens to what you want, and captures amazing moments!

Profile Picture Kristina, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Angela went above and beyond our expectations! She not only captured all the important moments of the day but when we received our pictures back (in a very short time frame!) realized all the one off moments she caught of the wedding party and guests. Angela made sure our wedding and engagement pictures matched our personalities and her communication was always very thorough and quick. Couldn't have asked for anyone better to capture all our wedding memories. Thanks Angela!

Profile Picture Christine, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Pictures were an area that I felt extremely strongly about, but that my camera shy husband to be wasn't. I was so happy that Angela shot our engagement and wedding, because she made both of us happy. The quality of her photos are fantastic, but her photos are not overly posed and cheesy, which really helped my husband relax. We live out of state and she was incredibly flexible in planning around our trips back to Ohio. She is such a wonderful, creative person and really great to work with. I would highly recommend Angela to anyone.

Profile Picture Bryn, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Angela was a fabulous photographer for our engagement and wedding photos! She traveled out of town for our engagement pictures so we could take pictures in our favorite spots. She beautifully captured all of the special moments in our wedding day.

Profile Picture Amelia, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Angela did an AMAZING job for us. She did our engagement pictures and did them flawlessly! I look at my pictures all the time, and just love them. I receive tons of compliments on how fun and gorgeous the pictures are, from so many people. We even had her take pictures in a new location for her, and she came up with great ideas on the spot. She also got us back the pictures within days of taking them. I was so impressed! I have printed so many pictures, had them printed on canvases, etc and each one looks perfect. I have recommended multiple of my other bride friends to her!

She was also very reasonably priced! For the amount of time she dedicates to you, and the beautiful pictures you receive, you can't beat the price.

Profile Picture Matthew and Angela, 5/6/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Angela is amazing. Each time we talked to her we would say "I love Angela". With all the stress of wedding planning she made us feel like we didn't have to worry about anything. She helped suggest other vendors, helped us to create our timeline, and was very flexible. We live in Chicago, but had our wedding in Columbus, and Angela made an engagement session work easily with the times/dates we were in Columbus. She made us feel comfortable and got along well with everyone-my mom still wants to be Angela's friend after the wedding. We absolutely LOVE all of our photos and got them back within a couple weeks! According to one of my bridesmaids the photos "perfectly capture how wonderful the day was," and one of the groomsmen said "those look awesome." We couldn't agree more. Thanks Angela!

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Angela is amazing! We got married in the Columbus area but do not live in Ohio so setting up meetings and planning was a bit tricky, but she was great- very responsive and flexible with our time! We shopped around for a photographer and were blown away by the quality of Angela's photos given the price range! We were seeing similar photos for twice the price! Angela is very fun and energetic but also professional and artistic. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer or pictures!

Profile Picture Zach, 8/1/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Angela was a pleasure to work with. She was so easy to be around and she really captured the essence of our wedding and our personalities. She is one of the best photographers in the city. I would highly recommend her to anyone that is looking for a wedding (or any other) photographer. She is wonderful!

Profile Picture Hali, 9/20/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

There is no way to overstate the talent and professionalism of Angela Fortin Snyder. Her blog:afsphotos.com should show her great eye and ability, but it might not adequately illustrate her way with people and how smoothly that makes the photography and wedding run.

Again and again, we are being asked about our photographs. Her work is stunning and though she is Ohio-based, our wedding in Utah was something that she was happy, even eager to accommodate.

Profile Picture S, 9/15/13, 2 Reviews