Angela Dillon Events Reviews

Very understanding, affordable

Sent on 09/05/2019

Lisa Campos · Married on 01/04/2020

Superior! Exceptional!

There are not enough words to express and explain how phenomenal Angela’s work ethic and personal character are.. it was nothing shy of AMAZING! She helped my husband and I bring our dream wedding a reality! From the moment we connected with Angela we knew we she was the right woman for the job! Our wedding was a DREAM and everything we could of ever imagined, every one of our vendors expressed how great it was to work with Angela.. if your looking for coordinator services she is your go to!

Sent on 01/06/2020

Pamela · Married on 10/05/2019

Can not say thank you enough!

Angela was so amazing to work with! Not only is she kind and sweet, but she knows how to get stuff done! My friends are a rowdy bunch and she was able to keep them on track. She was very responsive all night and was there every step of the way. Our night ran very smoothly and was just absolutely perfect. HUGE thank you!!!

Sent on 10/07/2019

hanah · Married on 09/21/2019

Celebration of life for my daughter

First of all, I would like to say thank you for helping me with my baby girls celebration of life. You took care of everything that day and you made it so easy and stress free for me. You have a big heart and made my event perfect! You did everything that day and so thankful! Everything ran smoothly that day. I would hire you again for Johns 50th bday celebration and Our wedding.

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Suzie

Suzie · Married on 09/21/2019

Ms. Suzie Rattana

Angela was wonderful to work with. She was very professional and tried to keep the whole event on schedule. Angela was very attentive and made sure that all vendors made it on time.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Karen · Married on 05/04/2019

The Best!!!

Angela did such an amazing job coordinating our wedding!!! She was on top of it all and went above and beyond allowing everything to run smoothly and beautifully! She communicated with all vendors and wedding party when needed and made sure everyone was on the same page. I can’t imagine the chaos our wedding would have been with out her!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Jenna Swartzel · Married on 06/24/2017

Stress free

Angela was absolutely fantastic!! She made sure everyone was where they were suppose to be. Also made sure my day was everything I imagined. Angela also made sure all the other vendors were there on time and showed them where to set up. I didn’t have to worry about anything. I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 04/28/2019