Angela Byrd Stylist Reviews

Angela Byrd Stylist 3
Angela Byrd Stylist 4
Angela Byrd Stylist 5

Jill · Married on 07/10/2010

Angela with Shambhala Hair Studio was my primary hair stylist before I moved away, and her professionalism, talent, manner, and creativity was always present in her styles. With a few words (something like: "fun and choppy, but still conservative"), she would create a hairstyle that was fresh and flattering. Beyond her fantastic coloring and cuts, Angela styled my hair for four different weddings including my own. While I was again never great with descriptions or details, she would take my magazine scraps, a few key adjectives, and twist my hair into a beautiful style. Photographs of me as a bridesmaid and my own bridal portraits always bring about compliments of her talent.
    I would without a doubt recommend Angela for your big day. Feel free to let her be creative - you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/14/2011

tracy · Married on 11/07/2008

Angie was my hairstylist for several years before she moved to Florida. She also did hair for me and my wedding party in 2008. She is one of the best stylists I have ever worked with....and the only one who I could sit down in front of and say, "Do whatever you think will look good," and the color and style turned out excellent every time. My wedding was no exception. She did an amazing job.

Sent on 07/14/2011

Kaitlin · Married on 07/07/2007

I LOVED having Angie as my stylist! She's so well rounded, capable to execute all styles from classic to funky. The best part is, she fills in the gaps in my imagination. I would bring pics to her and say, "I want something like this, but..." She always created color and cuts that looked great on me. I'd never be able to be so vague with anyone else and get such awesome results.

Angie not only did my wedding but multiple friends' weddings as well. She's so personable and fun, yet professional at the same time. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/01/2013

Amanda · Married on 11/06/2010

Angela was a breeze to work with. She had great ideas for our hair and was prepared ahead of time by asking for sample pictures of my type of hair and helped me pick out the funky hairdo I was trying to describe to her. We had never used her before and did not do a test run since I lived out of town, but it ended up surpassing my expectations.

Sent on 05/29/2011

Monica · Married on 01/17/2016

Angie was so great! I heard of her from an old salon where she worked and she came highly recommended. She was super laid back and flexible, she fit me in the same day as she had someone else. She showed up early and found her own parking in downtown St. Augustine, which if you know the area is quite a feat. Our hair looked great and held the whole day. She was so friendly too.

Sent on 01/25/2016