Angel Food Catering Reviews

31 | Belleville, MI

31 Reviews for Angel Food Catering

Angel Food did the catering for our wedding. We are SO happy this is the company we chose. I got compliments on the food from so many people! They were so helpful throughout the entire planning process, and were always willing to answer questions and make changes.

Sent on 11/03/2015
  • User3419209 · 2+ years ago

We were very happy with Angel Food as our caterer. Judy provided TONS of great advice and suggestions for how they could match our theme and what they could provide for us, and even how to budget (she stopped me from overestimating my head count - awesome!). Their prices were really reasonable and they provided full service - helping even to break down our head table and make our dance floor so that we didn't have to do it. We received a lot of compliments on the food too. I didn't rate all 5s for a few relatively small things. First, our grilled veggies at the tasting had grill marks and looked fantastic. In the reception, they still tasted good but looked less grilled. Second, there was a little bit of confusion towards the end that stressed me out regarding how we could make the final payment. (In some ways this is a plus because they were so flexible that we got down to the wire!) My recommendation to future brides/grooms would be to plan earlier than we did (I think we may have had 6 weeks but probably closer to 2-3 by the time we had actually made a decision to work with them). We were glad that Angel Food worked with us and definitely would recommend them to others looking for a caterer!

Sent on 07/25/2013

They were AMAZING. Food was delicious, service was excellent. Couldn't have asked for better people on the big day!

Sent on 01/07/2013

Rocco · Married on 10/14/2016

We ordered hor douevres instead of a meal.

Sent on 03/03/2017

Corey · Married on 10/16/2016

I absolutely loved working with Angel Food Catering for my wedding reception. They were very helpful in making suggestions for food choices and making sure we were okay with every choice. They were always responsive to emails and very professional each and every time we spoke to them. Everyone at our reception truly enjoyed the meal and raved about it days after the wedding about how good the Yankee Pot Roast was and that it was one of the best meals our guests had eaten at a wedding reception. I was also very happy with the value and cost of the service too. They stayed within our budget, which wasn't much to begin with, but they did a great job of making sure we were happy with what we were spending. I was very pleased with Angel Food service and would definitely use them in the future for other events. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Jessica · Married on 05/28/2007

4.2
      3.0

Excellent service, wonderful food. Very in tune to our needs.

Sent on 02/22/2008