Angel Farm Venue Reviews

Angel Farm Venue 6
Angel Farm Venue 7
  • Tina

Tina Slatton · Married on 03/30/2019

Gorgeous event space w/ gracious owners!

The Dyer family has created a gorgeous southern paradise suitable for any event space need! They are gracious & a joy to work w/ and have crafted their venue w/ your every need in mind. Thoughtful design combined w/ Mother Nature’s beauty. Highly recommend.

Sent on 04/01/2019
  • Kierstan

Kierstan Camp · Married on 02/09/2019

Praises to Angel Farm

Angel Farm is a beautiful venue on beautiful land. The owners/coordinators are so friendly. They will respond to you at anytime and truly help you during wedding planning in any way possible.

Angel Farm really worked hard to help customize the venue to our wants. For example, they have a decoration room and they will let you use any decor for no extra charge. We also chose to be exclusively indoors and they made that happen also.

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Angel Farm. I think the best compliment I can give is that I had a flawless wedding day and I’m not exaggerating! The great attitude, helpful spirit, and honesty of everyone at Angel Farm played a huge role in the process of planning and conducting my wedding. Most of all, they helped me enjoy my wedding! Please go visit their barn because it is not just a “barn” and they have outdoor ceremony locations that are beautiful. The pictures truly do not do justice. You will not regret visiting them!

Sent on 02/26/2019
    Angel Farm Venue 15
    Angel Farm Venue 16
  • Annette

Annette Naranjo · Married on 11/17/2018

The best and most beautiful venue!

I think that this venue is great for any Georgia bride wanting a rustic, beautiful, indoor/outdoor farm feel for their big day! The venue is gorgeous on its own and doesn’t need much more decor to make it fabulous! The venue has so many places to take pictures and make endless memories on. The owners/owners family were the MOST helpful and kind people I have ever met, which made it that much easier to choose Angel Farm for my wedding reception. You will not regret choosing this venue for any event! Thank you Angel Farm for allowing me, my huge family, and friends to celebrate my wedding day with y’all!

Sent on 12/21/2018
    Angel Farm Venue 17
    Angel Farm Venue 18
    Angel Farm Venue 19
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 11/11/2018

Dream Wedding!!!

Where do I begin? Angel Farm helped me create an absolute DREAM WEDDING!! I look back on my photos and memories and I continue to have "pinch me" moments. My wedding looked like it should have been in a bridal magazine. I couldn't have done it without the help of owner Kaye and her daughter Kandie. Those two took my vision and made it into a reality. From flowers to decor, they were so willing to offer me anything they had to help supplement the decorations I brought. Wedding planner Stacie helped me plan every minute of the ceremony and reception, and when it came to the big day, the three ladies facilitated every detail so perfectly that I was able to simply relax and enjoy every moment! I literally did not have a single ounce of stress the entire day!! To marry my best friend in such a gorgeous location, surrounded by loved ones... it was beyond every expectation! Everything was perfect!!! Even my vendors were commenting on how well everything went. They've experienced plenty of venue nightmares, and they were all extremely impressed with Angel Farm and how well they ran things... especially being new to the wedding scene. I can't say enough great things about Angel Farm and the Dyer family. Thank you... for everything!!!!

Sent on 12/26/2018
    Angel Farm Venue 32
    Angel Farm Venue 33
  • Ashtin

Ashtin Mendiola · Married on 09/29/2018

The best decision I made during wedding planning!

I searched and searched for the perfect venue and was not satisfied until I met the owners of Angel Farm! When my husband and I first selected this venue, it was still under construction, but we trusted the vision that the owners had, and I am so glad we did!
    From day one, Kent, Kaye, Kandie, and the whole team at Angel Farm were amazing to work with! They took a personal interest in my husband and I, and their passion for marriage and making wedding dreams come true was so evident. They offered ideas and suggestions for decorating, and worked alongside me and my family to make my wedding dream a reality. Aside from the amazing owners, the venue itself is absolutely beautiful. I truly believe there is no other venue in this area that offers the same charm, scenery, and natural beauty that Angel Farm does. The property offered different picture backdrops, and made for a very "simple elegance" feel. I also loved the fact that were was a beautifully decorated bridal suite for my girls and I to get ready, which made for some really pretty "getting ready" pictures. The guys even had their own suite, too! The ceremony site was everything that I wanted it to be, and the rustic pews were the perfect addition. The reception barn, and the outdoor area (which we used as the dance area) were also beautiful and allowed for great versatility as far as how you want to set things up or decorate.
    If I could re-do my wedding a million times over, I would choose to have it at Angel Farm every single time. There is something so special about not only a beautiful venue, but a beautiful venue ran by beautiful people. That is something that you cannot get everywhere. I would highly recommend creating your dream wedding at Angel Farm!

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Angel Farm Venue 45
    Angel Farm Venue 46
    Angel Farm Venue 47

Haley · Married on 03/31/2018

Perfect Venue for the Perfect Day!

I decided in January I wanted to elope in March and have a reception after. I visited Angel Farm and fell in love with it, and I wanted to have my reception there. They were still under construction at the time, but the staff went above and beyond to make sure I would be able to have my reception there. They even let my husband and I get ready in the bridal and groom suites even though we were only having a reception. The reception was beautiful and the staff was amazing and my guest could not stop talking about how much they loved the venue!! I highly recommend Angel Farm, you will not have a worry on your wedding day because their amazing team will take care of you, and the venue speaks for itself! The pictures I’m attaching are by my photographer: Shepherd Ever After.

Sent on 01/04/2019