17 Reviews for Angel Cruz Photography

17 Angel Cruz Photography Reviews

Angel Cruz is the best photographer ever. My daughter was married this December and Angel did the engagement photos, bridal portraits and wedding photography. I believe he really cares about his work and his clients, about doing a good job and capturing on film everything that makes the special events in your life so special. He got every basic family/ceremony picture that we wanted plus a variety of wonderful artistic and spontaneous shots that really captured the essence of the day and the people involved.
Angel is a professional in every regard. He was very easy to work with. I have attended weddings where the photographer was so obvious and in the way just to get the desired pictures it was annoying, but not Angel. I never once saw him during the ceremony yet he was able to capture every moment as if he were right there. During the reception he was everywhere yet almost unseen, getting all these great shots so discreetly until we wanted him to take a particular picture and then he was right there ready to get the shot we wanted of Uncle Bob or whoever. The pictures were all ready in a timely manner and easily accessible. Angel has a great eye, an easy manner and good business sense. If you are looking for an excellent professional photographer I would highly recommend Angel Cruz Photography.

Profile Picture Cynthia, 12/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Such an amazing wedding photographer! All of my pictures turned out so great! He gives such great advice and really knows what pictures to take. I would definitely recommend this photographer for your wedding.

Profile Picture Katherine, 11/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Thanks so much Angel! My engagement, bridal, and wedding photos turned out wonderful and your "Create your own package" was very helpful when trying to budget. Everything was very professional...the website, CDs as well as the album!

Profile Picture Desiree, 8/31/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Angel was a joy to work with! He was flexible, professional, and enthusiastic.

Profile Picture User3769179, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Angel was able to capture some truly special moments that we will be able to treasure forever. Beautiful pictures that brought back sweet memories, at times I was truly brought back to their wedding day with tears in my eyes and a big smile on my face. We feel very blessed in finding Angel!

Profile Picture Susan, 12/22/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

It is so important to trust your wedding photographer, because those moments only happen once!! Angel shot our engagement, my bridal, and the wedding pictures. I highly recommend him as a photographer to any bride-to-be. He is a photographer you can trust! We are so pleased with all of the work he did and have photos, canvases, and books that bring back all the special feelings and emotions of our wedding day. I am so happy I used Angel!

Profile Picture Morgan, 12/22/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Angel takes a different twist on your wedding photography. He knows how to get a great picture. He was on time and helpful with making sure things were on pace at the reception.The wedding album he created is beautiful and admired by all of my family.

Profile Picture User3726348, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Angel is AMAZING! He was very flexible and very laid back which we REALLY liked. His photography skills are amazing! He made our day so special and wasn't like "ok everyone smile, look over here, look up, etc" which I really liked. We didn't even know when he was taking pictures but he captured EVERY single moment.

Profile Picture Cassie, 12/14/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

We had such a wonderful experience with Angel. He came up with some great and creative ideas that made our photoshoot perfect. We love our pictures and would use Angel again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/17/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Angel was wonderful! So easy to work with, especially as an indecisive bride. All of the pictures turned out so beautiful!!!

Profile Picture Stefanie, 10/27/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We ABSOLUTELY were blown away with everything Angel and his company did for us from start to finish and beyond! He did our engagements, my bridals and our wedding day and we couldn't be happier. I HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer, he is amazing.

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/20/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Angel is an amazing photographer!! He's very nice, approachable, and incredibly fun on photo shoots. He also knows how to use natural lighting to his advantage, which is very important in my opinion. My husband and I had our engagement photos taken from a different photographer two years ago. That photographer just recycled the same 5 poses with different backgrounds for an hour. It made for a very dull photo shoot. Angel on the other hand, takes a few seconds to analyze the surroundings and envisions what he wants to take a photo of. He spends a minute setting up the lighting and camera settings, then gets the photo he wants in one shot. It's much more impressive in my opinion, and it's without a doubt that the photos are much more creative and unique. Unlike many other wedding photographers, Angel is very organized and prompt with his deliverables. This is also very important!! Too often I hear brides complain that their wedding photographers are taking too long to deliver their photos. Needless to say, my husband and I are very pleased with the work that Angel has done for our wedding. We will definitely want to work with him again in the future.

Profile Picture Mary, 6/9/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very satisfied with Angel's work.

Profile Picture Ekaterina, 5/6/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

As many of you know planning a wedding can be very stressful and full of surprises. Well, in the same year I got married, started a small business and bought our first house so bring on the stress! It was so nice to work with Angel. He was flexible and did and amazing job helping me navigate the wedding process.
I was soooo nervous going into my bridal session but he made me feel comfortable and we had a fun amazing day along with my two best friends. After the bridal session my two best friends that are already married wanted to know if they could put their wedding dresses back on and recreate their brial portraits with Angel ;)
At my reception he helped create a fun enviroment getting the whole crowd involved dancing and he got some amazing breath taking pictures.
Thank you Angel for helping us capture the memories of our wedding day.

Profile Picture Allana, 3/31/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

You can tell he loves Photography, and challenges himself to be get better with each shot. Would recommend him for any occasion!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/17/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Angel did a wonderful job on both our engagement photos and on the wedding photography. He was quick to respond to emails and was very courteous about listening to what we were expecting from our photos and making sure to implement as many of those ideas as possible. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a great mix of classic and photo-journalistic style!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/16/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

There is nothing negative that I can input about this photographer and the way he conducts his business. Everything about Angel Cruz is professional and exquisitely detailed. It may sound strange to hear that there is nothing negative to be said, but even for the pickiest of pickers, this photographer knows precisely what he is doing and excels with natural talent!
From the moment my husband and I met Angel, we knew that he would be able to exemplify our personal styles as well as incorporate our personalities into our engagement and wedding pictures. Aside from being very personable, Angel took care of us from start to finish; including our engagement pictures, pre-wedding, ceremony, and reception pictures. Angel made taking our pictures fun and as easy as possible. The attention to detail that this photographer uses is unparalleled by others in the area. Although Angel Cruz is a newer photographer, his work speaks volumes for itself. The old adage, "you get what you pay for," definitely holds true in this photographer's case. Angel's prices are very reasonable considering what you will receive in the end.
From our reception, most of our guest have commented that the photo booth was the best part. Angel uses a flash photography, backdrop, full-automated, booth setup for guests to take pictures together, as well as with the wedding party if desired. Angel even brought in a trunk of fun add ons to pose with in the pictures. The picture booth was by far the highlight to our reception, according to our guests!
In conclusion, if you're looking for affordable, quality, personalized, attention...Angel Cruz can provide all that you need as well as help to incorporate your personal styles into the pictures!

Profile Picture Miriam, 3/12/11, 5 Reviews