Anemone Creative Reviews

Anemone Creative 5
Anemone Creative 6
Anemone Creative 7

Cassandra · Getting married on 09/01/2019

From design to delivery to follow-up, Anemone and Jessica Petty Smith was an excellent choice. Her design instincts, coupled with my goals and desires, made for wonderfully quirky, colorful arrangements that impressed the whole party. They also have greening practices, which makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside (not a lot of waste like foam and such). We got an excellent price and service was continuous. All the thumbs are up.

Sent on 04/30/2018
    Anemone Creative 11

Amanda Mz · Married on 03/30/2019

Hire them now!

I can’t say anything but the best things about Anemone Creative and Jessica! We were going through various vendors for flowers and nothing seemed to match our style/vision or was just not realistic within our budget. However, when I chatted with Jessica, she was AMAZING! Right away, she knew the style I was looking for in our flowers and understood my priorities. She somehow magically made my vague disjointed ideas (and a few random photos from the internet) in to a seamless and classically beautiful design through the personal flowers and centerpieces. I also appreciated the time and effort Jessica put in to ensuring she understood exactly what we were hoping for in our various flowers. She would schedule time for us to chat over the phone or would respond quickly to emails. I also appreciated the flexibility that Jessica offered to ensure that the weird logistics of our wedding day didn’t stop us from having the flowers we needed when we needed – she was so flexible! While there were several vendors that had me a bit nervous in terms of quality and execution for the day of our wedding – Anemone Creative was NOT one of them! It was clear from the beginning I could trust Jessica to do an amazing job and that is exactly what she did. I can’t thank Anemone Creative enough for helping make our day so special! I so so so so recommend that any couple looking for an all-star vendor to help with their flowers and décor – hire Anemone Creative!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Sarah M · Married on 11/03/2018

Went above and beyond!

So great! I can't recommend the Anemone Creative team enough. From start to finish, Jessica was there to help nail down our ideas. She truly listened to what we wanted and the budget we had to work with, and ultimately she helped create the wedding of our dreams. The flowers and details at our ceremony and reception were exactly what we wanted and way more. Over and over again we heard compliments from our guests about the bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, ceremony/reception decor, etc. Anemone Creative helped make that day one we'll never forget!

Sent on 12/02/2018
  • Diana

Diana Ganz · Married on 10/19/2018

Best floral company in Chicago!

Anemone Creative is the best wedding floral team in Chicago! Jessica and her team transformed our rooftop venue to be the most romantic candlelit party our guests had ever seen. They are so creative and hands on with the planning process. We could not have asked for better wedding decor and cannot recommend Anemone Creative enough!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Paige Hall · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful florals + awesome to work with!

Jessica was a pleasure to work with! From the original consultation to my wedding day, I felt like she was there to bounce around ideas, share her expert opinion, and field all my bridal craziness. All conversations about pricing were straight forward and I never felt duped or knickled and dimed like with so many other wedding vendors. The flowers turned out amazing and I can't wait to see how they photographed. Jessica took my random requests and pulled everything together in a unique and beautiful way that I couldn't have imagined. Rock star status!

Sent on 10/26/2018
  • Olivia_7

Christina · Married on 10/06/2018

Perfect flowers!

My flowers were absolutely beautiful! They were everything we had talked about, when Jessica and I first met. I loved the colors, the flowers, both my bouquet and my bridesmaids, they were absolutely perfect! Would 100% recommend and do all over again!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Alex Buscaglia · Married on 10/05/2018

Couldn't Have Asked For More

Jessica (and the whole team at Anemone) made our wedding all that we could've hoped for and more. We started off with a VERY tight budget, and Jessica worked with us every step of the way, getting our theme perfectly, and creating a magical night. Great designer, great vision, and great person. Thanks, Jessica!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Amalya · Married on 06/30/2018

Jessica did an AMAZING job for my wedding! She made the most beautiful flower crown for me, and a beautiful colorful bouquet. For my bridesmaids, she made gorgeous succulent crowns. Instead of the bridesmaids holding flowers, she made stunning cuffs of succulents that I adored! My flower girl loves bunnies. Jessica made the most adorable floral bunny ear headband for her to wear along with a mini version of my bouquet! She loved it and so did I! She made gorgeous succulent boutonnieres for my groom and groomsmen, as well as a mini one for my ring bearer. We changed venues at the last minute, and Jessica was so accommodating and amazing to work with. Our reception was at State and Main in Glenview. Instead of centerpieces, I asked that she decorate the four huge chandeliers with greenery and flowers. She went above and beyond! People asked me all night if that was the restaurant or our florist, and I said it was our florist Anemone! I felt like I was in a fairytale with all the hanging florals! Jessica even added beautiful succulents to the tables as centerpieces to match my bridesmaids and added gorgeous greenery in the bathrooms as an amazing surprise to me and I loved it!! Overall, Jessica went above and beyond and made my day more beautiful that I could have ever dreamed! She is a rockstar!!

Sent on 07/26/2018
    Anemone Creative 12
    Anemone Creative 13
    Anemone Creative 14
    Anemone Creative 15
    Anemone Creative 16
    Anemone Creative 17

Jen · Married on 06/23/2018

Jessica at Anemone Creative did an absolutely wonderful job with the floral designs for our wedding. Right from our initial meeting she was prepared and was able to incorporate her vision into our celebration without sacrificing my own. She was prompt with follow up, and was supportive and professional throughout the process.

We also have to give Jessica special credit for being flexible. Because of our circumstances, we were unable to confirm our event with her until a week prior to our celebration, which left her in a tough position to try and arrange everything on a shortened schedule. Nonetheless, she was still able to provide us with an absolutely beautiful product, and we feel very fortunate that she was so accommodating.

We cannot recommend Anemone Creative enough. From their professionalism to the actual execution of the design, they were far more than we could have hoped for. Thanks Jessica!

-Jen and Patrick

Sent on 07/04/2018

Kerry · Married on 06/16/2018

Jessica did an amazing job. I was so happy with what she created. It was exacting what I imagined.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Sue · Married on 06/10/2018

Jessica was a pleasure to work with, from start to finish. She was flexible, creative, collaborative and right on time! The flowers were beautiful and beyond our expectations.

Sent on 06/13/2018
  • Carly

Carly · Married on 03/17/2018

The Anemone Creative team absolutely outdid themselves for our wedding on St. Patrick’s Day 2018. Their portfolio really intrigued me and when I first met with Jessica, the owner, she was very professional, helpful and more than accommodating. The only requests I had made was for pops of green and jewel toned flowers. The resulting bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpiece arrangements, wall accents and lanterns were stunning, seasonal, creative and well balanced. When we arrived at the venue, the arrangements took my breath away. Our guests are still singing the praises of the arrangements and accents and how stunning everything looked in the event space. I have recommended Anemone Creative to numerous couples already and cannot speak more highly of the professionalism that was exhibited and of their amazing work and attention to detail. I definitely recommend that you contact Anemone Creative if you are planning your big day!

Sent on 04/07/2018
  • Q

Quandee · Married on 10/28/2017

Jessica was amazing! She was attentive, creative, detail oriented, hard working and great to work with. I would highly recommend her services! I couldn’t be happier with her designs and dedication to making my event fabulous!!

Sent on 12/18/2017
    Anemone Creative 18
    Anemone Creative 19
    Anemone Creative 20
    Anemone Creative 21
    Anemone Creative 22

Lori · Married on 10/14/2017

Jessica and Anemone Creative has been an overall complete pleasure to work with. When first meeting with Jessica, she knew exactly where we were headed in our explanation of what we wanted and DELIVERED in an awesome fashion!! The arch she made was just gorgeous, the bouquets and boutonnieres just beautiful. Jessica was a dream to work with and very accommodating with our requests (even one after the wedding). She also adapted quickly to the quick replacement of where the ceremony was to be held due to the rain. I would recommend Anemone Creative in a heartbeat if you are looking for quality flowers and quality service for your wedding!

Sent on 12/26/2017
    Anemone Creative 28
    Anemone Creative 29
    Anemone Creative 30

Megan · Married on 09/03/2017

Jessica Smith is an incredibly creative and talented floral designer! From the first day I met her, she asked thoughtful questions and listened to my ideas and gained an understanding of my vision. Truthfully, my Mom was more particular about our floral pieces than me, and so Jessica ensured my Mom’s thoughts were incorporated. For instance, my Mom was adamant that my bouquet NOT be a “lollipop”. In response, Jessica created this elegant, cascading bouquet that used flowing green leaves and unique flowers to make it personal. I absolutely loved it and felt like a queen holding them. They definitely enhanced every picture!

She is very hands on and present in her work. She was responsive, timely, professional, and most of all personable. She made me feel incredibly special and added the beauty of the day! Tapping her creative mind, Jessica is able to construct stunning displays to fit any color scheme, floor plan and budget.

Her extensive wedding experience proved valuable in creating the overall feel of our ceremony and reception room. She’s so detailed that she even suggested that our caterer lay the napkins flat on the dinner plate, instead of stuffing the water glasses, so as not to distract in the pictures. You’re not just getting a florist; she’s got an eye to help pull the whole look together!

If you’re looking for something better than cataloged flower arrangements and re-used designs, then you should pick Jessica Smith and Anemone Creative!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Lizz · Married on 08/11/2017

What a fantastic job by Jessica and team! My bouquet was fabulous -- her talent is so apparent with all of her creations -- including our ceremony arch: willow branches with painted green bases that matched perfectly. Jessica was always responsive, friendly, and full of ideas. Thank you for making our day extra special!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Nicole · Married on 08/05/2017

Our experience with Jessica of Anemone Creative was absolutely perfect from start to finish! Jessica is very professional, knowledgeable, and offered up great suggestions to make our vision come to life. Her execution and attention to detail were impeccable. She went above and beyond to be sure everything was spot on and we could not have been more pleased! She also had great contacts to help us plan other aspects of our wedding. I highly recommend Anemone Creative!

Sent on 12/15/2017
    Anemone Creative 31
    Anemone Creative 32
    Anemone Creative 33

Angelica · Married on 06/21/2017

The flower arrangements for my wedding were absolutely stunning! First, we looked at some color ideas I had in mind and Jessica went above and beyond my expectations. She used very fragrant, pretty and diverse flowers that looked so beautiful together. My bouquet was simply breathtaking. Myself and my guests were also very happy, since Jessica made the arrangements in to go vases, there was no wasting flowers and we were able to continue enjoy them for days ahead. Jessica was very professional, prompt and accommodated every request I made. I highly recommend her and her team for wedding flowers or simply any occasion. I will definitely keep her in my contact list.

Sent on 08/02/2017

Krissy · Married on 05/20/2017

Jessica and her team were so wonderful and truly made my wedding day look beautiful! She listened to what I had envisioned and brought it to life. When I saw my venue with all the arrangements, it literally took my breath away. I cannot tell you how many people after my reception asked for Jessica's information. She is a true artist and I thank her for creating the BESTEST day ever!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Tricia · Married on 05/13/2017

I couldn't be more pleased with the way our flowers and centerpieces came out. Jessica did an amazing job! She even surprised me with some extra decoration for the ceremony. My bridal bouquet was an amazing cluster of peonies! She's super friendly, funny and easy to work with.

Sent on 05/22/2017

Andrea · Married on 03/11/2017

Anemone Creative was a pleasure to work with for our wedding party. Jessica handled all the details and provided beautiful, in-season, classy flowers and decor for our small wedding party. She was always on top of things, prepared for all situations, and was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 07/20/2017

Anita · Married on 11/26/2016

I had my wedding on November 26th of this year and used Anemone Creative as my florist. Jessica was just such an amazing person to work with, I gave her my ideas and visions, and she was able to manifest them into the most beautiful bouquets and pieces I have ever seen! It was so hard for me to stop staring at and admiring my bouquet. Flowers are such an essential statement piece for your wedding and I would definitely recommend Anemone Creative to all brides to be! Jessica is a true artist, and is very personable and attentive to her clients. I am beyond happy and satisfied with her services.

Sent on 12/16/2016

Kristina · Married on 10/08/2016

Jessica was incredible to work with! After showing her a few pictures of my vision, I was more than amazed with her final product! Her arrangements were beautiful and she went above and beyond to make sure that we had everything we needed and wanted for our wedding. I would work with Anemone Creative again for future events.

Sent on 12/27/2016

Jessica Petty- Smith is a truly talented floral designer. I sent her some ideas for our day and she ran with it and created a floral environment that completely exceeded my expectations. She is a pleasure to work with and I am so grateful for her talents-- my wedding could not have been more beautiful!

Sent on 10/09/2016