Anemone Chicago Reviews

Anemone Chicago 5
Anemone Chicago 6
Anemone Chicago 7

Regina · Married on 07/08/2013

The professionalism and kindness can not be overstated dealing with Anemone. My daughter wedding was small and minimal flowers but Jessica QUICK response and attitude made the day complete. I almost gave up hope my daughter/bride would have flowers...period... Jessica was ONLY vendor who answered my emails and took the small wedding flowers job. Unbeknownst to me, I then realized her company highly respected and all 5 star reviews. I am amazed at the end results.. Flowers were stunning and exactly what my daughter wanted.....should be a 10 star rating, they deserve it!!!

Sent on 02/18/2018

Kristen · Married on 04/06/2013

I had a great experience working with Jessica at Anemone Creative. She was very knowledgeable, friendly, and flexible. I loved the bouquet for myself and the bouquets for my bridesmaids and flower girls. She transformed what I imagined in my head into a beautiful reality. She also put flower petals in some lace cones that were just so precious.

Sent on 04/10/2015

Renee · Married on 10/07/2012

I used Anemone Creative for my wedding and I couldn't have been happier. Jessica is professional, friendly and unbelievably creative. I was all over the board with my ideas, colors and vision. She was able to help take all of my thoughts and develop them into a design that exceeded my expectations while staying within my budget. I don't plan on getting married again, but if I do, I'm going back to Anemone.

Sent on 04/03/2015

Richard · 0000-00-00

Jessica and her team at Anemone were so creative in developing a beautiful display of flower arrangements, water/lighting displays, and very personalized décor that truly set the mood for the evening. Many of our guests approached us during our wedding celebration to ask us "who did your décor work"....the "flower and lighting arrangements are spectacular"....just to name a few. I would highly recommend Jessica and her team for your event and encourage you to provide her the freedom to create the environment for your special occasion. This is the approach we took because we so many other little things to take care of and we are so glad we did because she went above and beyond our expectations. She's a pro and it was clearly demonstrated in her work! Richard and Emmy

Sent on 12/14/2016

Cristina · Married on 10/21/2017

Jessica from Anemone was an incredibly creative and personable vendor. After visiting 3 other florists prior to her, I was struggling to find someone who could articulate my vision and meet my budget. There were also a few different interest groups involved in the wedding that had visions that didn't exactly mesh well together. Jessica took the time to get to know me, listen to my concerns and needs, and find specific flowers that fit the look and feel of our unique venue and preferences. She also found a way to bring together the vastly different visions of my mom, myself, and my now-husband. She put together a sample during quite a busy season, and she was flexible with replacing specific foliages and flowers, adjusting things with ease and actually coming in slightly below the originally quoted price. I chose to have 4 different colors for my bridesmaids, and the flowers were critical in bring together the look of the bridal party. While never seeing the exact colors of the bridesmaids' dresses, she seamlessly was able to bring together the colors with beautiful fall tones. The pictures were breathtaking, and I received a number of compliments including some from some really hard to please relatives. She went above and beyond in helping me decorate the venue and incorporating some last minute touches like a few dozen family candle votives. Also, she gave some budget friendly recommendations for linen lines that matched the tone of our palette.

Sent on 12/20/2017
    Anemone Chicago 8
    Anemone Chicago 9
    Anemone Chicago 10
    Anemone Chicago 11
    Anemone Chicago 12

Nitin · Married on 10/14/2017

The minute my now wife and I met Jessica we knew we wanted her as our florist for our wedding. Overall, we loved working with Jessica to help us with our wedding at Salvage One. She worked with my wife and I to develop a floral arrangement that met our budget, and was quite helpul with ideas based on her past experiences working at Salvage One, which is a unique venue for a wedding. We lucked out having her working our wedding. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Erin · Married on 07/07/2018

We had no real vision on our wedding day. We just told Jessica that we wanted greenery and some purple flowers. She produced the most beautiful table settings and bouquets. The ceremony decor was supposed to be simple, since we had a nice skyline view. Jessica nailed the ceremony decor with just two beautiful pedestal arrangements where my groom and I stood. We received compliments on her work by the guests. We were very impressed with her work.

Sent on 07/23/2018