Anemone Chicago Reviews

Anemone Chicago 5
Anemone Chicago 6
Anemone Chicago 7

Tricia · Married on 05/13/2017

I couldn't be more pleased with the way our flowers and centerpieces came out. Jessica did an amazing job! She even surprised me with some extra decoration for the ceremony. My bridal bouquet was an amazing cluster of peonies! She's super friendly, funny and easy to work with.

Sent on 05/22/2017

Andrea · Married on 03/11/2017

Anemone Creative was a pleasure to work with for our wedding party. Jessica handled all the details and provided beautiful, in-season, classy flowers and decor for our small wedding party. She was always on top of things, prepared for all situations, and was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 07/20/2017

Anita · Married on 11/26/2016

I had my wedding on November 26th of this year and used Anemone Creative as my florist. Jessica was just such an amazing person to work with, I gave her my ideas and visions, and she was able to manifest them into the most beautiful bouquets and pieces I have ever seen! It was so hard for me to stop staring at and admiring my bouquet. Flowers are such an essential statement piece for your wedding and I would definitely recommend Anemone Creative to all brides to be! Jessica is a true artist, and is very personable and attentive to her clients. I am beyond happy and satisfied with her services.

Sent on 12/16/2016

Kristina · Married on 10/08/2016

Jessica was incredible to work with! After showing her a few pictures of my vision, I was more than amazed with her final product! Her arrangements were beautiful and she went above and beyond to make sure that we had everything we needed and wanted for our wedding. I would work with Anemone Creative again for future events.

Sent on 12/27/2016

Jessica Petty- Smith is a truly talented floral designer. I sent her some ideas for our day and she ran with it and created a floral environment that completely exceeded my expectations. She is a pleasure to work with and I am so grateful for her talents-- my wedding could not have been more beautiful!

Sent on 10/09/2016

Katie · Married on 08/27/2016

Jessica at Anemone Creative was wonderful to work with as I planned my wedding! She is creative, professional, and has a impeccable & creative eye for details. She worked with me and came up with some wonderful ideas to go with my "bookish theme" for our wedding. The flowers were stunning - boutonnieres, bride bouquet, table centerpieces, escort card piece ... everything was just beautiful. I highly recommend Anemone Creative!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Grace · Married on 08/27/2016

Working with Jessica was a wonderful experience! Jessica gave me so much attention, even though we were working with a small budget. She was so easy to talk to and was so open to working with all of my ideas. Even when we changed a couple of things last minute, she worked with my catering company to make my vision come to life. Thank you for everything Anemone Creative!

Sent on 12/14/2016
  • I

ian · Married on 08/13/2016

Anemone blew us away with their talent, creativity, and dedication to our wedding. My wife and I knew nothing about flowers but Jessica helped us through it all. She was able to talk us through our wants and needs and left us feeling confident in our decisions. When we had a semi-late change of color in the table cloths at the venue, Anemone rolled with it and and we figured something out together. They even went out and spray painted a vase in the middle of our meeting so we could see a different setup!

As to the day of execution. Jessica was also able to transform our ceremony space into a magical wonderland. She created a flower installation that spanned an entire wall that had a cascade of flowers hanging from it. It seemed like it was something from our dreams! Our day was absolutely perfect and Anemone Creative played a big role in making it that way.

Sent on 09/18/2016

Jennifer · Married on 08/06/2016

Jessica is awesome! She was able to take my colors and random pintrest pins and come up with something even better than I could have imagined. My bouquet was seriously the most beautiful bride bouquet I have ever seen. The ceremony decor and centerpieces were amazing too! I could not have been happier! I'm trying to dry/preserve my bouquet because it would be too sad to throw away!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Beautiful bouquets and creativity!! Totally flexible with a budget. Fast response time and very attentive. Thanks so much!!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Amy · Married on 07/23/2016

The flowers were beautiful and Jessica was so easy to work with. She understood my vision and definitely delivered!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Ally · Married on 07/03/2016

We couldn't be happier that we chose Anemone Creative for our wedding flowers. Jessica worked within our very tight budget and managed to create some absolutely lovely pieces for our wedding. She took our personal style and the overall vibe of our wedding and matched it so perfectly to the organic, natural beach setting of our venue. And she was so professional in the face of hiccups, too! A parade interrupted her route to our venue during delivery, and she was diligently keeping me and my bridesmaids updated on her arrival minute-by-minute, and made sure everyone in our bridal party had their flowers before pictures began. You would never know it by the perfect arrangements, but I know she hustled hard to make sure every arrangement was in place and that it all looked great. Vendors like this are what make weddings (an already crazy, confusing, stressful time) so much easier.

Sent on 07/16/2016

Allison · Married on 04/16/2016

We got the warm fuzzies as soon as we met Jessica! She is the sweetest and super easy to work with. Our personal bouquets and bouts were stunning- can't thank her enough for making our day so perfect!
    -Allison and Ryan

Sent on 04/29/2016

Meg · Married on 04/09/2016

Jessica was a delight to work with. Her professionalism as well as her creativity made everything so easy. The church and the reception were fabulous! Loved the way she reused church decor at the reception.

Sent on 04/20/2016

Ginny · Married on 08/29/2015

My sister happened to work with Jessica 4 years earlier for her wedding - when Jessica was working at a larger firm. We had such a great experience working with her, and LOVED her ability to work with colors and textures, that despite her leaving the previous firm to go out on her own, we managed to track her down and work with her again for my wedding!

Our experience was just as great this go around. Jessica has a keen sense for a bride's personality and does a great job of translating that into every part of the wedding she touches: bouquets, boutonnieres, ceremony pieces, reception center pieces, even table linens and additional decor. She strikes the perfect balance of incorporating your specific wants while still providing invaluable expert counsel to provide a truly breathtaking day and night!

Sent on 11/16/2015

Cara · Married on 08/15/2015

Jessica is amazing! Her excitement and personality is infectious - and that makes her all the more fun to work with. During the initial consultation, we looked at some Pins she put together on a Pinterest board (loved that) and included images of our venue from other weddings that I hadn't seen. We basically just told her our colors, basic idea of what we had in mind, which Pins we liked and she made it AMAZING. She also found really awesome ways to reuse flowers from the ceremony for the reception, which was a huge plus for us. Everyone told us how beautiful everything was and we owe it to Jessica. Our photographer told us she barely made any photos black & white because our colors were so great. As a bonus, we were able to take the succulents out of the bridal bouquet and save them - so special to have a piece of the big day live on. Everything from start to finish was wonderful - I would recommend Anemone to anyone looking for a florist. Jessica is truly passionate about what she does and that comes through in her creativity and dedication to making your day beautiful!

Sent on 09/26/2015

Caitlin · Married on 05/23/2015

I have a unique taste and didn't want anything traditional, so it was hard for me to describe exactly what I wanted. Jessica not only understood, but she made the flowers even better than I could've ever imagined! She nailed it. Everyone commented on how phenomenally beautiful the flowers were. The centerpieces and bouquets truly were works of art. Jessica is a delight to work with. She's a hard worker and doesn't stop until everything is perfect. She's kind-hearted and sincere, making the whole experience a true pleasure.

Sent on 07/09/2015

Kristopher · Married on 04/18/2015

My husband and I were so thrilled with Anemone Creative. They did a fantastic job with our wedding. After our initial consultation, we were both very confident that they would make our event elegant and beautiful and we were right. Every detail of the boutonnieres, bouquets and centerpieces were perfection. We received so many compliments from our guests on the flowers and centerpieces. One of the words that people keep using to describe our wedding is "classy" and we believe that a big part of that is all the work that Anemone did to make it look great. We will definitely be recommending you for future weddings and events. Thank you for helping make our big day perfect!

Sent on 05/04/2015

Sara · Married on 04/11/2015

I worked with Jessica at Anemone Creative for our April wedding and I was very happy with the way it turned out! Jessica is easy to work with and very detail oriented. She took my ideas and made them ever better, while still staying within our budget. The flowers were one of my favorite things from our wedding! And we received lots of compliments, some of guests even took home the arrangements afterwards. I'm hoping I can find an excuse to order flowers from them in the future.

Sent on 06/15/2015

Angela · Married on 02/27/2015

Absolutely everything was perfect! I have been recommending Anemone to all my family and friends! Thank you for making my wedding so wonderful!

Sent on 04/20/2015

Kristen · Married on 08/30/2014

Jessica did the flowers for my wedding. She did a beautiful job, and made the process so easy. Everything turned out better than I could have even imagined, down to the last detail. She is very professional, and from the moment I met her I didn't have a single worry about the floral design for my wedding. She truly made my vision come to life.

Sent on 04/03/2015

Honna · Married on 06/14/2014

Jessica of Anemone Creative did an amazing job designing the flowers and centerpieces for my wedding on 6/14/14. She was professional and easy to work with, and I could not have been happier with the end result. I had asked Jessica to design the centerpieces so that select friends and family could take them away, and everyone loved them! Thank you for making the day so beautiful!

Sent on 04/03/2015
  • User4944587 · event on 05/18/2014

Jessica did a great job on the corsage with delivery to the house.

Sent on 04/05/2015

Melissa · Married on 10/12/2013

I cannot say enough positive things about Jessica and Anemone Creative! When I approached her for my wedding, I was pretty clueless and not familiar with floral arrangements. She was informative, friendly, easy-going and worked with my unique style to perfection. She incorporated the lace from my wedding dress into my bouquet. On the day of the wedding, she even sprinkled rose petals down the aisle (not something I had thought of). These little things go a long way and are a true testament to her craft. I have recommended her to my friends and will continue to do so! If I ever have another event that requires floral arrangements, Jessica is the person I will choose. Her business deserves every ounce of success!

Sent on 04/07/2015

Regina · Married on 07/08/2013

The professionalism and kindness can not be overstated dealing with Anemone. My daughter wedding was small and minimal flowers but Jessica QUICK response and attitude made the day complete. I almost gave up hope my daughter/bride would have flowers...period... Jessica was ONLY vendor who answered my emails and took the small wedding flowers job. Unbeknownst to me, I then realized her company highly respected and all 5 star reviews. I am amazed at the end results.. Flowers were stunning and exactly what my daughter wanted.....should be a 10 star rating, they deserve it!!!

Sent on 02/18/2018