Aneliia Miller Photography Reviews

Aneliia Miller Photography 1
Aneliia Miller Photography 2

Brianna Kramer · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Accommodating and skilled!

Aneliia was very accommodating for our engagement shoot, as she agreed to two locations. Additionally, she did an excellent job selecting areas and facilitating to ensure we got key shots! She makes it a point to form a friendship with clients, which results in clients feeling more comfortable during shoots; this makes for very naturally beautiful shots. We are so relieved we found Aneliia, and are looking forward to our wedding shoot!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Aneliia Miller Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am so happy you chose me as your wedding photographer and I can't wait to capture your wedding.

Klynn · Married on 06/10/2018

Absolutely Wonderful!!!

Aneliia did a wonderful job photographing my wedding! I am obsessed with my photos. She was flexible and also open to suggestions for poses we really wanted to capture. She provided us with wonderful candid and posed images. She captured parts of our wedding my husband and I missed because we were talking or doing wedding things. I love being able to re-live the day through her lovely photographs!

Sent on 04/26/2019
    Aneliia Miller Photography 3
    Aneliia Miller Photography 4

Aneliia Miller Photography's reply:

I am so pleased to hear that you had a great experience. Thank you again for choosing Aneliia Miller Photography to capture your wedding.

Brianna · Married on 09/05/2015

Couples session

I was blown away at the pictures Aneliia captured. She has such an eye for detail and noticed things I would have never seen. She was so sweet and made us feel very comfortable.

Sent on 05/08/2019

Aneliia Miller Photography's reply:

Thank you Brianna I really appreciate you taking time to do this! I am so happy to hear that you liked you images.